Photographic Memory
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2006 by GentleButFirm

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Summer, freedom, and a new camera. And then there were the girls.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

I was hot and sweaty by the time I got back to the girls. The scenery was incredible all through the walk. I was pretty certain I had some decent shots, but then realised with a smile that I'd have to be careful where I got the film developed. The first couple of frames were of three somewhat-naked girls. In fact, given that, there was no reason I shouldn't take a few more, and I walked up quietly and snapped the three bare bums.

They were all lying on the grassy bank, on their stomachs. Did I mention they were gorgeous? But aside from that, there was an interesting contrast between Heather's pale skin and the deeper brown of the other two girls. I put the camera down from my eye and just watched for a while before walking over.

Heather saw me first, and warned the others: "Oh, oh. That ain't Doctor Livingstone, right?"

"Too young."

"Too short."

"Too late," Heather responded, and they all collapsed in laughter again.

Steph turned to me, lifting her chest from the grass without any concern. "Hey, stud, how about that sunblock? But first, we dropped a six-pack in the river to keep it cool. Now we're too hot to walk down there. Get us some beer, would you?"

Vick pushed her sister's shoulder. "He's not a slave, you know." I couldn't help but notice how her breasts were on display. I didn't mind being bullied under these circumstances.

"He isn't? Damn! Alright Paul, you can have one too."

"Thanks a lot."

The cool, wet beer cans were perfect weapons for revenge. I placed one on the spine of each girl, and they all jumped. Purely by chance, I saw Heather's breasts this time.

"Oops, sorry Heather."

"It's alright. I'm being silly anyway."

"Huh? How?"

"Well, those two are prancing around wiggling everything at you. No point me being shy."

"Hell, Heather, I can't keep up with them."

"Yeah, still..."

"You do whatever you feel comfortable with."

"No, you're a nice guy. Safe." With that she sat up and drank her beer, deliberately not hiding anything.

I stared. Carefully. I already knew her breasts were larger than those of her friends, but they were nice too. Pale, like the rest of her skin, with large dark nipples. I could see the ginger thatch between her legs as well. "Thanks for the trust, Heather."

"No prob. Drink your beer."

"Yeah." Steph raised her can in salute. "And stop staring."

I did my best. All three girls were sitting naked, drinking beer. What was I supposed to do?

Vicki spoke up eventually. "Hey Paul, aren't you a little ... overdressed?"

"Yeah." Both the other girls turned to me. Steph got in first."Are you shy?"

Vicki giggled. "Or just hard again?"

I responded as best I could. "I'm not shy. I am hot. How about a swim?"

"In your shorts?"

"Not necessarily."

"I'm in."

"And me."

"Oh, God." That was Heather.

I looked at her. "No?"

"I will. I will. I just ... These two seem to have been born with a nakedness gene."

"You're sure?"

"Yeah. Come on then."

"Last one in..."

Everyone jumped up from the grass and ran for the water. I had to stop to haul my shirt and shorts off. I'd given up on hiding my erection, but no one seemed to notice anyway. We ran into the river, yelling at the shock of the cold water. Soon we were used to it, and floating in the deep water, splashing each other. It was pretty innocent, despite the naked bodies. Great fun.

Eventually we all got a little chilly, and decided to return to the grass bank and warm ourselves up. The girls huddled together in one of their private conversations again first though, and then Vicki turned to me.

"I drew the short straw."

"Oh? What for?"

"The guided tour. Upstream."

"Oh? What's up there?"

"You. And me."

I looked at Steph. She was grinning again. "Don't ask questions. Remember?"

"I keep forgetting."

"I'll keep reminding."

"I believe you."

We hauled ourselves back out of the water. The nudity didn't seem to be a problem any more. The cold water had taken care of my erection, and I was somehow becoming accustomed to all the bare breasts. I did hang back to watch their three asses though. Steph caught me, and waggled her finger at me over her shoulder.

Heather and Steph lay back on the grass on their stomachs, and required Vicki and I to help them out with some sun-block before we left. I straddled Steph's little body and did as she asked, and it wasn't long before I had something to hide again. Watching Vicki rubbing Heather's back didn't help either. I said nothing, and didn't bother to pretend.

The two of them taken care of, Vicki and I stood and I looked at her. "What do I need?"

"I'm tempted to go like this, but perhaps put your shorts on? Maybe a shirt. That sun's hot."

"Okay." I'd picked up my clothes on the way back out of the river, and I started pulling them on.

Vicki was dressing too, in her skirt and teeshirt. She picked up her briefs from the ground, looked at me, and raised her eyebrows. I grinned and shook my head. She dropped them back to the grass, and wiggled her skirt down a little to at least try to cover her ass.

Steph looked up. "Hey Vicki, you going to go over The Stones?"

"Oh, could do."

"Because then Paul could take his camera."

"What if he falls?"

"Oh, that won't happen. Well, if it looks risky, you could just leave the bag on this side and then pick it up on the way back?"

"Yeah, works. Camera, Paul."

"Okay, sure."

"And by the way," Steph butted in. "I saw what you did."

"Huh?"

"When you went downstream."

"What did I do?"

"Took photos of gorgeous naked women."

"Guilty. You want me to destroy them?"

"Hell, no! Are you nuts? We want copies."

"Oh! Well, actually I was going to ask ... Any idea how I can get them printed -- you know -- quietly?"

Heather put her hand up. "Yep. I can fix that. Tomorrow."

"Oh, really? Cool."

"Yeah." She looked at me. "You can take more...", and then blushed, "blatant ones, and I can still get them developed."

Vicki laughed. "Not of you though, right Heather?"

"Damn right."

"I thought so. Gee, not many options left."

Steph spoke without looking at us. "Get outa my sunshine, you two."

Vicki slapped her ass. I picked up my camera bag. We headed downstream. We'd only gone a few feet when Vicki stopped, and I bumped into her.

"Sorry."

"Nah, just ... hmm ... how many beers are there left?"

"Oh. Ah, two, I guess."

"Right, let's have them."

"But..."

"Oh, stop it. This way."


The walk up along the bank of the river was more than pleasant. Vicki wasn't the same level of chatterbox as her sister, but she was easier to keep up with. Nice. Also, the fact she'd left her knickers behind at my request wasn't lost on me.

We just walked and chattered a little.

We soon came to the place not exactly imaginatively called The Stones. It was actually a series of car-sized rocks more or less in a row across the river. The current rushed through the small gaps between the huge boulders before settling back to its placid state a little further downstream.

Vicki was unsure about how the rocks had got there. They looked like a natural formation to me, but what did I know? They looked pretty safe too, so I wasn't worried about taking the camera across. Apparently they were sometimes impassable in the winter, but had never washed away. Some years it was necessary to clear winter debris away from the upstream side, but not this time.

We started across, and then half way there we sat for a while on the hot stones, and drank some beer. I took my camera out and took a few pictures, both up and downstream.

Looking upstream a little, on the side of the river we were headed to, I could see a house. It was set back from the river, up a rise, and couldn't be seen from the ground on either side of the river. Only from up here.

I looked back downstream, then back up, and then at Vicki. She grinned, and spoke loudly, over the noise of the rushing water. "Figured it out, huh?"

"Is this the place? Really?"

"Yeah. It is."

"Oh, but I thought ... you guys don't live around here."

"No, not now."

"Oh, Steph never mentioned that."

"No. She's a drama queen, remember? She likes suspense."

"Oh." I sat beside her on the big rock, when I could hear more easily, and took another swallow of beer. "So ... Oh, wow, that's so cool. I must be stupid."

"Nah, she deliberately misled you wherever she could."

"Bitch."

"Yeah." We were both smiling. "And she made me stop you from asking questions today."

"I noticed."

"I hope so. Best job I've had in ages."

"Oh, good. So ... why did you move away?"

"Well, there was a bit of a family fight. Grandad's family had some legal papers that said the farm belonged to them. In the end, once both our grandparents died, we packed up and left."

"Shit. But if that's the case, how come we are here now?"

"We like it here."

"Yeah, but if someone else owns..."

"Oh, no. That was sorted. We had already moved away though, and our mothers had both met some other men..."

"Not the same man?"

"God, no. Not again."

"Okay. So who does own the land?"

"Actually, Steve and I do."

"No."

"Yeah. Our mothers decided the whole thing was going to get complex, so they decided to sell it to us, in case something happened to them."

"It's yours?"

"Uh huh. We lease most of it out to some local farmers, and the money goes back to Mum and her sister through some complex legal thing. The house and this part of the river are fenced off separately, and we use them ourselves."

"Use them?"

"Yeah. Swimming and stuff, and now and then we get together down here and have a bit of a reunion. Some other relatives come out and stay in the house sometimes. Mum wouldn't let us stay here now though, by ourselves. That's why we are at Heather's place."

"So ... wow. I'm stunned. Oh, can we take a look at the house?"

"I was hoping you'd ask that. I've never taken a boy up to see it before."

"What are you saying?"

"What do you think? Put that thing away, would you? You can photograph it another time. I can wear knickers for that. Bring the cans."

I quickly packed my gear back in my camera bag, and we walked carefully the rest of the way across, holding hands. I didn't release them when we were back on the riverbank, and Vicki didn't seem to want me to. We walked up to the gate together, and then she turned to face me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.