Photographic Memory - Cover

Photographic Memory

Copyright© 2006 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Summer, freedom, and a new camera. And then there were the girls.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

I woke when Stephanie kissed me.

Her pretty little mouth attached to mine and I opened my eyes. I was confused for a second. I'd been dreaming of a moment like this, and now it was real. Something was different though. I blushed when I worked out what it was. In the dream, this wasn't Steph.

I put that aside quickly though, and paid more attention. Steph had a way of putting something special in a kiss. It was as though somehow her whole body was involved, even though in reality she was on her knees beside the camp stretcher. I made the most of it.

By the time she removed her mouth from mine, I'd forgotten all about the dream, and was much more interested in reality. She grinned. I looked. She was dressed innocently in a shirt and shorts. I smiled. She spoke.

"Morning, lover."

"Hey. When did you get here?"

"Just now. I watched you for a minute, and then reluctantly decided you needed to wake up."

"Oh? Why is that?"

"Us girls came up with a plan. It involves you, and how much use would you be asleep?"

"A plan, huh?"

"A devious one."

"Should I be worried?"

"Very."

"Consider me terrified."

"Done. Have fun last night?"

"My God, yes!"

"Good. Did you jerk off when you got back here?"

"Huh? No. I went to sleep."

"Oh, so what about this morning?"

"I was still asleep when you got here, remember?"

"Oh, just checking it wasn't a post-wank snooze."

"Uh uh. Umm ... why do you ask?"

"Well, because it's not fair, is it?"

"It's not?"

"No, Paul, it's not. How many orgasms have you had since the one with me last night?"

"Huh? None."

"Yeah, see? As opposed to the one I had."

"You did?"

"I sure did. It's like a rule with me."

"How does that work?"

"I always wake up horny after sex. You had run off, so I had to take care of it."

"Hey, hold on. You told me to go."

"Details."

"But anyway, you ... where, in the tent?"

"Uh huh."

"With the girls?"

"Yeah, well they were ... let's just say asleep."

"Okay. Wow. And?"

"And what?"

"Well, I've never had a girl talk to me like this before ... and I'm half asleep, but how was it?"

"Very nice, thank you. You don't feel half asleep."

"I don't think I've ever met anyone even a bit like you. Oh ... that's nice."

"Of course you have. Vicki. Where's the zip on this thing?"

"Just ... oh God, it's just here."

"Calm down. I'm not even touching you. Yet." I still remember the sound the sleeping bag made as she unwrapped me. She stayed there, kneeling on the floor, took my cock in her hand, and made appreciative noises. Then she started stroking. "Is it like this every morning?"

"No, Steph. Most mornings I don't have a pretty girl stroking my cock. In fact that's never happened before. Not when I was awake anyway."

"Bad planning."

"I guess."

"You think you can listen while I do this?"

"I ... I'll do my best."

"Good. It appears I have your ... attention."

"To say the least."

"Yeah. So listen, don't take this the wrong way. I mean, look what's happening here ... but I'm not really your girlfriend. You know that, right?"

"You're ... you're not?"

"No. I'm not. I can be lots of things, but that's not one of them."

"I thought ... I thought you liked me."

"Oh, I do. I like you a lot. You need proof?"

"No, no. I think I know that. So ... why not?"

"Well, for a start I'm only here for a while, and so are you."

"Yeah, but we could..."

"No. No, Paul. We couldn't."

"Oh."

"Hey, pay attention here. Don't go soft on me. I still want you."

"Huh?"

"God, men are so dense. I'm here. I like you. I want to fuck you. Repeatedly. I just don't want a relationship with you after we go home."

"Fuck."

"It's not a bad deal, you know."

"It isn't?"

"Hell, no. How much sex had you been planning on when you got here?"

"Well..."

"Wanking doesn't count, Paul. Well, unless you get someone else to do it. Like this."

"God. Well, none."

"Yeah. Instead, you get me ... and if you play your cards right, perhaps more."

"I do?"

"You do. You're having trouble here though. You want to come, or talk?"

I whispered back. "Come."

Steph's giggle was lecherous. "I thought so." She turned from me and carelessly licked down my chest and stomach until she reached my pubic hair. She turned her face to me and raised her eyebrows. "Yes?"

"Fuck, yes!"

"I thought that, too."

She stopped stroking then, instead picking up the liquid dribbling from the tip of my cock and rubbing it into the head with a single finger. When she had that working the way she wanted, Steph lowered her face to the base of my cock, near my balls, and licked her way slowly up the underside.

The feeling of her wet tongue on me was amazing, and as she slid up the shaft I realised I wasn't going to be able to hold on any longer. When the tip of her finger and the tip of her tongue met at the tip of my cock, that was all I could take. I grunted, thrust hard, and sprayed into the air. Bursts of semen just missed Steph's face, and splattered down on my stomach as I moaned in pleasure.

Steph lifted her face to watch, and then turned to grin at me again. "You know, if you'd just have held off a few moments longer, I could have caught all that mess..."

"Oh, Christ, that was wonderful, Steph."

"I should hope so. Tissues?"

"Just there."

"Got it. Hold on." She pulled some tissues from the box and cleaned the mess from my stomach. "You know, I don't mind the taste of this ... but only direct from the source, if you know what I mean. It doesn't have much of a shelf life."

"You never cease..."

"Yeah, I know. You're easy, though."

"Could be."

"Is." She finished the cleaning, threw the tissues aside and turned back to me, her face close to mine. "Now listen. We have something here. It's nice. It's sexy, too. And it's fun. But it's not love, and it's not permanent. The upside is fairly good. My sister wants you, too."

"She does?"

"She surely does. That's not love either."

"No."

"Good."

I paused, thinking. "Steph?"

"Uh huh?"

"What ... How does Heather fit into this?"

"Ahhh ... I'm not sure it's ... I shouldn't say."

"Huh?"

"Yeah. Well, she likes you, too."

"Oh, God."

"Yeah, but not the same way."

"Oh. Steph, does she ... like girls?"

"Where did you ... well, yeah. Yeah, she does. Girls."

"Okay. Oh, and does Vicki..."

"Yeah, well ... Yeah, Vicki likes most things."

"She does?"

"Yeah. She's ... like me."

"You like most things?"

"Uh huh. Look, leave it at that, alright?"

"Oh, okay. Sorry."

"No worries. Just ... I might tell you more later, okay?"

"Alright."

"And in the meantime, just ... have fun. Don't say no to anyone else on my behalf. I have no prior claim. Understand?"

"Yep. I think so."

"Good. Now go have a shower, Paul. You stink."

"Oh, thanks a lot."

"That's alright. Get out of that bed." She crossed her arms and lifted her shirt over her head, and then unclipped and removed her bra while I stared. Steph's breasts looked gorgeous in daylight. "How is it that I keep on getting sore knees with you?"

"I have no idea. What are you doing?"

She sat on the floor of the tent, and pulled her shorts and panties down in a single movement. I sat up on the stretcher and ogled her. She pushed me back down flat and then pulled herself on top of me, laying her naked body over mine. "Mmmmm ... now shove off."

"What?"

Steph rolled over the other side from where she'd been sitting, and then pushed me. I was so surprised I fell to the floor. "It's time," she said to me, the picture of innocence despite her nakedness, "for your shower."

I sat up on the floor. It was amazing how quickly I'd become accustomed to being naked with this woman. "And what the hell are you doing in my bed?"

"I'm resting my knees, having a little snooze, and debating whether or not one orgasm was enough for this morning." To prove her point she put her hands on her breasts and started to caress them.

"Fuck!"

"No, not just now. Go get in the shower. I'll make a deal with you though, if you want."

"Oh?" I was staring. Again. "What's that?"

"You come in there, I'll come out here, in your boy-smelling bed. Deal?"

"Does anyone ever say no to you?"

"Not for long." She lifted her leg, exposing her damp privates without a hint of modesty. "Now git! A girl has needs. Best of luck in the shower."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.