Photographic Memory - Cover

Photographic Memory

Copyright© 2006 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Summer, freedom, and a new camera. And then there were the girls.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Author's note:

I live in New Zealand, and despite generally writing for a North American readership I wanted to make this a Kiwi story. So...

Knickers = panties

Jandals = flip-flops

Togs = swimsuit. (his, hers, speedo, trunks, bikini, one piece, whatever)

Bum = butt, ass

Christmas and New Year are both midsummer events. You can cope.

If I missed any more out, please let me know.


It was after noon by the time the girls and I made it into the water, and I guess we should have stopped to eat, but we didn't. Making do with the bottles of water, we spent the entire afternoon more or less innocently, drifting between the surf and sand. I was called on numerous times to renew the sunblock on all three girls, but we were never alone, and everyone behaved, mostly.

At one stage in the afternoon, all three girls lined up in the water, facing me, and mimed lifting up their non-existent skirts as a wave passed. Heather's friends didn't understand the joke, but I did. Steph refused to explain, and said it was private. And then kissed me.

Late in the afternoon the rest of the group had got themselves organised for an impromptu party at someone's house, but we were tired and hot, and Heather said there was no way she could party after this much sun, so they left us to locate an older relative who would be willing and able to buy beer. Vicki had a little trouble losing one of the boys in the group. She explained that she was with me, and he exclaimed that it wasn't possible for all three of them to be with me. She just smiled. He left, shaking his head.

They were nice enough, but I wasn't too sad to see them go. Memories of the morning had plagued me all day, and I was interested to see how the situation had changed. In the end though, we found somewhere with a little shade to sit, and just hung out, finding out a little more about each other. Mostly, I think, I was interrogated about my home life, parents, friends, girls, whatever. I didn't mind. I had no secrets, at least until the last few days, and if that was all it took to keep the three of them amused, I was happy.

I didn't just talk though. I sat there with my camera, snapping pictures of the girls as they chattered. These were the kind of photographs I liked most of all. Casual, realistic, fun. Of course, these pretty girls would be nice to photograph under almost any circumstances, but this was the best, I thought.

Eventually hunger overcame our lethargy, and Heather suggested we take the car and get some fish and chips, and then find somewhere to eat them. Vicki vetoed that idea quickly, suggesting there was a place we could get them within walking distance, and that we could eat them right here on the beach. It would be nice, she said, to not have to get dressed again, and the beach would be much more comfortable once the temperature dropped a little. Her plan was taken on board, and we strolled off together. I threw my shirt on as we went, as did Heather. The sisters were happy to walk and flirt, their matching bodies and contrasting bikinis turning heads.

Back on the beach, we sat under a finally vacant large shady tree, and opened the big parcel of food on top of a towel, careful not to get sand on the chips, and thankful for the lack of wind, just for now.

We sat and ate then, the banter flying as the other girls told stories about Heather, and she retaliated. I just listened mostly, not wanting to use the camera with greasy fingers, and enjoying the company. Their talk did raise a question though, and I realised I was going to have to ask Steph a couple of things if and when we were ever alone again.

Eventually the fish and chips were all gone, and we bundled up the paper and found a bin for it. This time Vicki had no objections to returning to the car, and we decided we should go for a drive, rather than going home just yet.

When we got to the car, it was hot and stuffy, and we opened all the windows and gave it a few minutes before we piled in. Despite the temperature, the girls insisted that we needed the same seating arrangement as before, with me wedged between the sisters in the back, while Heather manoeuvred the car about the streets.

I piled in the car without complaint. There are worse places to be trapped than between two pretty girls in bikinis, especially with such a cute chauffeur.

"That's better," Vicki commented once we were properly wedged in. "We can carry on now."

"Carry on?" I was confused.

Steve piped up first. "The story, dummy."

"Oh, yeah. Sorry. I was distracted."

"Well, pay attention. This is the good bit," Vicki assured me.

Steve agreed, and then Heather piped in. "Hey, are we going anywhere specific?"

"Just drive, wench!" That was Vicki. The two of them were grinning at each other manically.

"Yessir."

"Now, back to the story..."


Jake wasn't quite sure what had woken him in the dark. The room was quiet now, and cool. It wasn't until he turned over that he felt her warm body pressed against his, and realised he wasn't alone.

He could see nothing in the blackness of the night, and instead felt with his hands, stumbling over shoulders and hair first of all, and then breasts, warm and soft. His hands slid down the warm skin and realised she was completely naked. His lips couldn't resist tasting the nipples as he continued exploring, and they bounced to attention as he tasted them, swelling around his eager tongue.

Fingertips travelled down from her chest again, over her slim stomach, swirling around her navel, and then reaching around her waist and down over the small globes of her firm bum. She shivered now, at least half awake, and took hold of his hand. She lifted it from her bum and returned it to the front of her body. Not to resist him, but purely to direct.

As she held his hand silently, she pushed her breasts hard against his mouth, and slid his captive fingers down over her thatch of hair, lifting her leg to give him access, and held his fingertips against herself, and then down, and in, pressing him deep inside herself, wet and eager.

Jake didn't even try to regain control, but instead lay there caressing her breasts with his mouth, kissing and lapping her, squeezing her nipples. She retained her firm hold of his hand, and began sliding his fingertips up and down her labia, spreading the plentiful moisture over herself, sighing as he touched her exactly as she wished. Having had enough of the preliminaries, she lifted his hand upward, dragging it heavily across her clit just once before returning to do it again and again, but softly, as delicately as you can with the hand of another.

It all became a little frantic then, her body pressed against his wherever she could, her busy hand frigging herself with his help. He wished he was a little more awake and could analyse this better, but he just went along with it. Her free hand sought out his cock, and as she used him to pleasure herself, she caressed him. It was a little awkward, but the wantonness of it was wonderful.

Eventually, inevitably, the pressure of his fingers in and on her became a blur, her nipples hardened more in his mouth, her breath became a laboured hiss, and she came, all wet, and hard, and pulsing, against so many points of his body. Her muscles jerked spasmodically; breasts, groin and fingers out of control. He lay still, unable to fathom the next step, and let her calm down a little. He tried to speak, but she wouldn't let him, placing her hand on his lips, transferring the freshly-fucked odour of herself to him, and he took her fingers into his mouth, sucking the feminine stickiness from them without conscious thought.

It was evident that she was still in charge, so he did nothing else, lying there still, feeling her body cease the jerks and contractions of her post-orgasmic state. After her body had calmed down a little, she took her fingers from his mouth, and still without saying a word, turned him onto his back in the small bed, making sure he was flat before climbing astride him.

Throwing the blankets to the floor, she revelled in the sudden coolness, and lifted one leg over his body, placing her knees either side of his thighs. He could feel the heat of her skin against the outsides of his legs, and the friction of her small hands sliding up his body. His cock was hard against her as she leaned forward, and she began small movements against it, sliding up and down a little as she explored.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.