Photographic Memory
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2006 by GentleButFirm

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Summer, freedom, and a new camera. And then there were the girls.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Author's note:

I live in New Zealand, and despite generally writing for a North American readership I wanted to make this a Kiwi story. So...

Knickers = panties

Jandals = flip-flops

Togs = swimsuit. (his, hers, speedo, trunks, bikini, one piece, whatever)

Bum = butt, ass

Christmas and New Year are both midsummer events. You can cope.

If I missed any more out, please let me know.


I'd been absorbed by the story the girls were telling me, and when I looked up I realised we were already pulling into the car park at the beach.

The sun was high, and the sky was blue. It was a beautiful day, and I was feeling great having three pretty girls to show me around. It's certainly not how I thought this holiday was going to go.

We clambered out of the car into the heat, stopping to grab towels, drinks and my camera gear before stumbling out onto the hot sand. Jandals really aren't the best way to prevent contact with sand, and we had to dance around a bit. It was a nice beach though, and not too crowded as yet. We had parked down towards one end of the wide expanse of sand, and between us and the water were a number of smallish sandhills.

We decided on a course through the dunes, and traipsed along, chatting about nothing until we stumbled across another group of people. It turned out that they were friends of Heather's from school, and we stopped there, throwing down towels and sharing cold drinks with the rest of them. They seemed like a nice enough bunch of people, though none of the girls were as pretty, to my eyes at least, as the ones who had brought me here.

The sun got hotter and hotter, and eventually someone suggested we should all go and cool off in the surf. I was keen to join that group, but didn't want to leave my camera gear here by itself, so I told them I'd hang out here and watch everyone's stuff.

It took no time at all for Steph to voice an opinion. "Not by yourself, you won't, buddy."

Vicki wasn't far behind. "No. We'll stay. You guys go. Make sure Heather gets a good dunking, okay?"

I protested, feebly. "You girls can go. I'll watch your gear."

"You can't, Paul." Steph turned to the rest of them then. "He's a pervert. He'll be hunting through your bags for your underwear if we leave him."

"I will not!"

"Not the guys, though." Vicki couldn't help herself, giggling with her hand over her mouth. "He's only a girl pervert."

"Yeah. Not queer, just sick."

"Yeah."

"Oh, will you two stop it."

"No. We won't."

"No."

"Oh, alright. Alright, stay."

Heather was looking worried. "Paul, is it alright... ?"

"Oh, go, go. Can you take these two with you?"

"Ha ha. No. They're like cats. Don't you know yet? They can't be herded."

"I'm realising."

"I promise I'll look after your gear when we get back. Then you can take them and drown them. Especially Vicki."

"Hey!"

"Well, you told them to dunk me."

"Did not!"

Heather looked over at Steph for confirmation. "Yeah Vicki, you did."

"Can I blame Paul?"

"No. Hmmm. Paul, thanks for looking after my cousins." With that Heather knelt on the sand and kissed me. A quick peck, but on the lips. "And don't," she whispered to me, "let them lead you astray."

"No?"

"Uh uh. I don't want to miss anything."

"You are bad."

"And you, my new friend, are slow."

We watched Heather jump up and run after her friends.

"Nice ass," Steve mumbled at her receding back.

"Yeah, it is," Vicki agreed. "Isn't it Paul?"

"Yeah. Yeah, you're right."

Steve knew an opportunity when she saw one. "So, what about us, Paul?"

"Don't do anything Steve, please."

"You'll be embarrassed?"

"It seems likely."

Vicki had an idea then. "Tell you what. If we lie down, would you put sunblock on us both?"

"Oh, good idea, Vic."

"Yeah, alright, of course I will." Who was I to turn down an opportunity like that?

Steve moved the towels around so that the girls were lying in bikinis on either side of me, sky blue for her, and her sister in black. She handed me the lotion, and undid the strap on her bikini top, ensuring that I got a chance to look at her breasts before she lay down again, a mischievous grin on her face.

I smiled back. She really was lovely, if a little unpredictable. I looked over to find that Vicki had undone her bikini in the same way, and they were both lying there effectively topless. I hurried to do something useful with the lotion, well aware that my interest must have been obvious, given that I could feel my cock pressing against the cloth of my shorts.

As I knelt beside Steph, trying to will the evidence away before she saw it, I uncapped the lotion and squirted some on her back. She jumped with surprise as the still cool sunblock touched her skin, and her chest came up off the towel, revealing her breasts once more. She fell quickly back again though, her grin accusing me of having done it on purpose.

I began to rub the lotion into her back, and then she stopped me, pulling my head down so she could whisper to me. "Paul, that's not the way to do it. Sit astride me, and your hard-on won't be so obvious. Except to me!"

The comment was supposedly private, but Vicki started giggling and then Steve joined in. I couldn't think of anything to do but comply, so after glaring playfully at Vicki, I turned back to Steph, ready to lift my leg over her body and do this the way she wanted. Somehow, while I was looking at Vicki, Steph had managed to pull the back of her bikini down off her bum, revealing her slightly more pale cheeks to both the sun and me. I stared at her, and said nothing, moving to crouch astride her, covering her bare ass with my body, and ignoring her complaints.

She calmed down quickly as I rubbed the slippery lotion into her back, kneading her shoulders for a while, and then concentrating on her spine. Finally I moved down, and decided to take a little control here.

I took hold of the thin straps at the side of the little blue bikini, and pulled them down further, off her hips and down near her knees. I squirted some more lotion on her cheeks, and rubbed it in with the same dedication I'd shown further up her body, delighting in the sighs and squirms of pleasure.

My erection was giving me some serious trouble by now, and I was forced to rearrange things, wriggling my shorts around in hopes of getting a little comfort. It wasn't terribly successful, and started the girls giggling again, to my embarrassment.

Steve, as shameless as ever, rolled over underneath me, her arm slung over her bare breasts until she had a chance to spread the wisp of bikini top over them, but her thighs bare under my butt. She certainly wasn't helping, but she sat up then, gave me a proper kiss to thank me for the massage, and pulled my ear to her mouth again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.