Photographic Memory - Cover

Photographic Memory

Copyright© 2006 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Summer, freedom, and a new camera. And then there were the girls.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Author's note:

I live in New Zealand, and despite generally writing for a North American readership I wanted to make this a Kiwi story. So...

Knickers = panties

Jandals = flip-flops

Togs = swimsuit. (his, hers, speedo, trunks, bikini, one piece, whatever)

Bum = butt, ass

Christmas and New Year are both midsummer events. You can cope.

If I missed any more out, please let me know.


"Because..."

"Hey, you called him Stud."

"Yeah. Stud. Because, Stud, we have..."

"... a story..."

"... to tell you."

I managed a single response. "A story?"

Vicki was the quickest this time. "Yeah, a story."

"Not just any story."

"Nope."

"Our story."

"Yeah."

"So shut up."

"And listen." This last was a giggling Heather, from the front of the car. I was mesmerised.


It had been another exhausting day. Jake liked the work on the farm, and was pleased to have something to carry him over for a little longer, but the days were dirty, long, and hard. Mr Walker was a good boss, but he worked pretty hard himself, and expected his help to put in just as much effort.

Today the two of them had intended to extend the new fence line, but had ended up messing with a stubborn gate for most of the day, and after giving up in frustration, Mr Walker had insisted that they both needed a beer, a wash, and a nice dinner.

He'd gone to let Mrs Walker know to put something special on the table, and had sent Jake down by the river to relax. The Walkers had set up some outdoor furniture there, and it was nice to sit in the shade and watch the water burble by, calm and certain. Apparently the river was lethal when the weather went sour, but in late summer it was harmless enough.

Mr Walker had told Jake that his daughters liked to swim down here, but he'd seen no evidence so far. He'd seen the daughters though. Jane was the oldest. A striking pale girl with dark hair and the mischievous grin. Her sister Connie was a near clone, a couple of years younger at seventeen. Jake knew better than to jeopardise his position on the farm by messing with the girls, so he watched them from a distance, admiring their strength and ability, attracted to their looks, and the sound of both of their voices, but too smart to touch.

Jake had relaxed in the wooden chair under the tree, his thoughts on cute girls and cold beer, and somehow he drifted off to sleep. He can't have been out for long when he was awakened by one of the voices he'd been thinking of.

"Jake, does Dad pay you to sleep in the afternoons?"

"Huh? Oh, hello Jane. No, he doesn't. Of course he doesn't. He said we could quit early. He went to get... Oh, a beer. What's going on?" Jake sat up a little in the seat.

"No, no, relax. He sent me, silly. Mum told him she needed some help with something in the house, and wanted to know where you were. Dad told her he'd worked you hard enough already, so he'd take care of it." She put two beers down on the table next to Jake, and plopped herself down in the chair next to him. "He sent me, saying you'd be missing the beer. No mention of how you'd be unconscious."

"I wasn't supposed to be." Jake noticed, as he woke a little more, that Jane was wearing somewhat revealing swimming togs, and as he watched, she removed a couple of towels that had been slung around her shoulders, showing even more skin. She put them on the table as well. "You think it's safe to swim here?"

"Not right here, no. But it's hot. I wondered if you wanted to cool off."

"I didn't bring down any..."

"Nothing wrong with those grubby shorts, surely? They look like they need a clean."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Or..."

"Or, Jane?"

"Your undies."

"Oh."

"I wouldn't mind."

"Oh? And what do you think your father would say?"

"I wasn't planning on telling, Jake. Were you?"

"Ahhh... I guess not."

"So, you want to drink your beer here, or while we walk?"

"Where are we going?" Jake hopped up from the seat, fully awake now, and listening intently.

"Secret." Jane stood up beside him, handed him the towels, and a can of beer. She took one herself, opened it, and started to wander down the track beside the river.

Jake opened his beer, threw the towels over his shoulder, and followed. "Oh. So... how long is Mr Walker going to be?"

"He'd be fine with you calling him John, you know."

"He would, I wouldn't. So?"

"I don't think he's coming. Once Mum's got him working inside, she'll never let him leave."

"Should we take your sister?"

"Connie's busy."

"She is? How's that?"

"We drew straws. She lost. Shall we?"

"Am I picking this up wrong, or are you a bad influence?"

"Nope. Yep."

"I'm not sure you'll be safe."

"I can look after myself."

"Me, then. I might not be safe."

"Maybe. Life is full of risks. You need to decide something."

"What's that, Jane?"

"We have to cross the river. You might want to take your boots off on this side."

"How deep is it?"

"Midriff on me. Your hips, maybe."

"I'll be fine. They need a wash."

"So do you."

"Oh, I smell?"

"Not badly, Jake. No. Fresh man sweat isn't unpleasant. Your face, however, is filthy."

"I'll see to that. Here?"

They meandered across the river and further downstream, chatting about nothing in particular. Jake didn't know where he stood, uncertain about Jane's intentions. Was she teasing him, or was he in for some excitement? He didn't think he was capable of turning her down, should she be bold enough to offer. He dipped his hands in the water and washed off his face as best he could before they reached the other side of the river. Jane watched, and nodded her approval.

As they rounded a curve in the river, out of sight of the chair he'd been sitting in, the house, and seemingly the rest of the world, Jake was unsurprised to see that the water had carved out a substantial hole where the current moved slowly. The sandy bottom, though clearly visible, was much further down than hips or midriff here. A large tree overhung the swimming hole, and a rope hung from the tree, just as you'd expect.

Jane placed her beer carefully on the ground near the tree, and grabbed a stick to hook the rope. Jake just stood and watched. He was entranced by both the magic swimming hole and the view of Jane's wiggling barely-covered bum as she tried to retrieve the rope. Jane won the contest for his attention easily enough. Eventually she turned back to him, not having had any success. She caught him before he could divert his attention, and smiled.

"Listen, you pervert, stare later. Get some of those clothes off and help me with this rope. I've been waiting all day to swing into the water."

Her call distracted him for a moment, and he was able to tear his eyes from her and follow her commands. He put his beer down first, as Jane had, and sat down to undo his boots, aware of her eyes on him. His shirt was next, and then he was standing there in his work shorts. He looked up at her for a moment, and then made his decision. Opening the button on the front, he unzipped his shorts and stepped out of them. Black briefs were all he had left on.

As he stood there, and they stared at each other, Jane issued an unexpected challenge. "I will if you will."

"Really?"

"You bet. You have to turn away though."

"Oh, I wasn't born this week, you know."

"Jake, do I seem the sort of girl to play tricks on a man?"

"Yes."

"It's that obvious?"

"It is."

"Damn! Alright then, chicken." With that she pulled the shoulder straps of her togs down to the top of her arms, smiled again, and wiggled the tight material down over her breasts. Jake was stunned, but she didn't stop there. First her stomach and then her hips appeared from behind the shiny cloth. Then, suddenly, she was pushing the remainder of the covering down her thighs before letting it fall to ground. She finalised the act by kicking them across the grass to land at Jake's feet. He did not look down.

He already knew Jane was pretty, but he never expected to see her like this. Pale breasts, somehow just right for her frame. Dark nipples topped the mounds, contrasting the slim pale body. A thatch of hair as dark as that on her head was plainly visible between her legs. All shyness gone now, she stood with her feet apart and dared him to say anything.

He wasn't up to the challenge now, and had an additional problem. The already present bulge in his briefs had grown with the striptease, and now his cock desperately wanted to escape its confines. After thinking none too clearly for a moment, Jake decided to take the direct approach, and simply pulled the briefs over the head of his cock, and down his legs. In a moment he was as naked as Jane, and when he looked back at her, she was staring at him hungrily.

"Jake dear, I see you found a better stick."

"Huh?"

"That one. Think that will reach the rope?"

"Step aside girl, or you just might find out."

"Nowhere to go. You'll have to squeeze in here next to me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.