Photographic Memory - Cover

Photographic Memory

Copyright© 2006 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Summer, freedom, and a new camera. And then there were the girls.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Author's note: I live in New Zealand, and despite generally writing for a North American readership I wanted to make this a Kiwi story. So...

Knickers = panties

Jandals = flip-flops

Togs = swimsuit. (his, hers, speedo, trunks, bikini, one piece, whatever)

Bum = butt, ass

Christmas and New Year are both midsummer events. You can cope.

If I missed any more out, please let me know.


The tent glowed early in the morning, when the sun hit the thin orange nylon. The inside quickly became hot, and probably more than a little odorous.

That wasn't what woke me up though. It was her breathing. Curled in behind me in the sleeping bag, her breath was somehow both cool and warm on the back of my neck, and even though I couldn't see her, I could feel Stephanie's soft skin against mine, and wondered again how it had happened.

The photographer in me recalled the look of her pretty face and stunning smile, her gorgeous breasts, flat stomach, and the dark triangle of hair between her thighs. I had a very clear memory of the way she calmly wriggled her knickers off her hips and presented herself to me. The boy in me didn't have time for that, and concentrated on the feel of her small hands on my cock, and the soft damp slipperiness of her most intimate parts. The sound of her orgasm, and the wonderful release of mine.

I lay there, feeling her, remembering her, and listening to her breathe. My cock was hard again, and I was tempted to turn and kiss her good morning, but something stopped me. Perhaps I was scared the dream would pop. It was just as well, because I'd have missed something else.

As I stayed still, listening and feeling, I heard giggling, from outside the tent, and then someone unzipped the door. I didn't know quite what to do. It could be my aunt, passing on a message, or bringing me a drink, perhaps. I had no idea what Sally would do if she found Steve in here with me. I had hopes, but no real idea. Or it could be her boyfriend Mike, I guessed. He'd clap me on the back and congratulate me, probably. In the end though, it was neither of them.

As I watched, a small pale face with dark hair poked through the opening, all smiles, and disappeared again. More giggling, and whispers, and then suddenly there were two faces in front of me. The one I'd already seen, and another, rounder, freckled face, topped with red hair. They both looked at me, and then at each other, and burst into laughter as they stumbled into the small tent, and sat unceremoniously on the floor. I really wasn't thinking clearly, but I couldn't help notice that the dark haired one was dressed in a small black bikini, and looked remarkably like Steve. The other girl was a little bigger, but looked wonderful in a shiny green one-piece. I'm not sure I'd ever had this many dreams come true at once. Both girls had bags over their shoulders, and looked ready for something. Then they spoke.

"Well, are you going to wake her?" This was the small dark-haired one. Vicki, I realised, going by the descriptions Steve had given me the previous night.

Before I could answer, the other one, Heather I presumed, piped in. "Yeah, Paul. Are you?"

I stumbled immediately. "I... ah... I guess I..." That was when my rescuer poked her head over my shoulder, her breasts pressed against my back, and responded on her own behalf. I just lay there listening.

"Hee hee. How did you find me, girls?"

"Well, it wasn't hard, sis. You are such a slut!"

"Hey!"

"Oh, yes you are." That was Heather.

"I'm not! We didn't... even."

Vicki wasn't going to leave that alone. "No?"

"No. And mind your own. Now shut up. Paul, I presume I don't have to tell you, but this is Vicki, my sister, and Heather, our cousin."

Heather sat quietly, lifting her hand in greeting, and somehow conveying to me that I might as well relax, because neither of us were going to get in a word until they let us.

Vicki was not quiet. "Sis, I'm your cousin too."

"Not now. I haven't explained. Later."

"So then Ess, what did you do?"

"None of your business."

"Is too. I thought we had a deal."

"Not now!"

"Oh, alright!"

"You... hey, why are you two dressed like that?"

"What? Steve, you said."

"Huh?"

"The beach. You said to get up early, get dressed, and we would go to the beach."

"Oh. Did I?"

Vicki nodded madly. Heather sighed.

"I did. I did. Oh, I did too. I said about how the best rays..."

"... were in the morning. Right."

"Oh, but then..."

"Yes, we know, Steve. You got... waylaid."

"Held up."

"Delayed."

"Sidetracked." That last was me.

Vicki giggled again, and then carried on. "Anyway, come on, we gotta go!"

"Okay, okay. Oh, but I gotta get my..."

Heather spoke up then. "Yeah, bikini." She reached into her bag and pulled a couple of slinky pieces of blue cloth out. "Got it."

"Oh, cool. Right, come on Paul. Out."

"No, no, hold on. I'm... naked, remember?"

"Oh, they won't mind."

"I will!"

"Oh, now you're shy?"

"Oh, wasn't he last night?" Vicki, of course.

Steve wriggled out of the sleeping bag behind me, and rolled over the top of me to sit on the edge of the camp stretcher, turned and kissed me quickly, and swivelled back to the girls.

"That better then?" to me, and then "Well gimme, Heather. You think this is a modelling gig?"

All three of them collapsed in fits of laughter then, obviously completely unworried by Steph's blatant nudity. I was even more determined to stay in the bag. My cock felt hard enough to use as a hammer.

Stephanie got herself dressed, poked her head out the tent flap to check on the weather, then put her face close to mine, and whispered. We both knew everyone could hear, but it was nice anyway. "I'll take the girls outside, and you can get dressed, alright? You are coming to the beach with us." It wasn't a question, and she laughed as she kissed me once more. "Oh dear, you are quiet with company. Come on ladies."

They all stumbled back out of the little tent, and I lay there for a moment, completely dumbfounded. Before long, Steph's gorgeous face reappeared through the flap. "Oh hey, I forgot." She wasn't whispering now. "You want me to help you with that thing?"

"What thing?"

"That thing." She pointed at my erection, which was prodding at the side of the bag. "Ooh, looks like it needs help."

"No, Steph. No, no thanks. Not now."

"I wouldn't help anyway."

"Huh?"

"You called me Steph again."

"Sorry Steve."

"Too late. You better not do it yourself, either. I'll tell." Another grin.

"I won't, I promise."

"Good. You might need it later."

"Oh?"

"After I forgive you."

She disappeared for real then, and I unzipped the sleeping bag and crawled out, grabbing briefs and shorts, scrabbling for a shirt, and eventually stumbling out of the glowing tent onto the lawn. I thought I'd escape the heat, but it was warm outside already, and there were three bikini-clad girls sitting on the lawn in a circle, presumably trading stories about last night. I ducked back into the glow to grab my towel, some more shorts and my camera bag, and then realised I needed my backpack to put it all in, so nabbed that as well.

Calling out that I needed to go inside for a moment, I disappeared around the corner of the house before heading up the steps, stuffing things in my pack as I went.

I was a little surprised to find Sally standing on the steps, waiting for me.

"Hey Sal."

"Hiya, Paul. Nice morning."

"Stunning."

"I bet. Paul, you got a minute?"

"Huh? Sure, why?"

"Come on inside. Will they wait?"

"They?"

"The girls."

"Oh."

"Well?"

"Oh, I think so."

"Good. Come on, then."

I followed her into the house, watched her hesitate for a moment, and then stop in the hallway. Sally and Mike were fond of antiques, and the wide hallway was dominated by a dark old wooden table, shiny and cool. On the table were a number of pots, and vases. Sally had explained them all to me in the past, but I admit to a lack of interest. I had to admit though, they looked photogenic this morning. Maybe it was the light. Or my mood.

"Paul, how do things work with us? Do you tell your mother what we talk about?"

"What? No. Sally, you and I agreed a long time ago."

"I needed to check."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. It works both ways, Paul. I never tell either, even if she is my sister."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.