Conclave Of Conspiracy - Cover

Conclave Of Conspiracy

Copyright© 2006 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 33

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - (This is the sequel to Amanda's Choice) The Emperor's treachery now revealed, Roquan tries to rally the other Overlords to his cause by hosting a Conclave. But will the Emperor sit idly by as plans are made against him? Meanwhile, Amanda's slave training is not quite what she expected, and even less so when the Conclave commences. And then there is the mystery behind the foreign merchant...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Roquan arrived in the Healer's office shortly after sunrise. He was greeted with a welcome sight: Amanda was on her own two feet and looking as if nothing had happened to her, save for one slash of faint pinkish-red on the side of one calf. Amanda actually smiled when she saw the Overlord approach.

To even his own surprise, Roquan smiled back.

Healer Vanlo, however, was not at all shy about his good humor. For the first time in a long while, he could say he had a good night's sleep. He was feeling far more chipper and well than he had for awhile. His good spirits managed to keep the remaining fuzziness in his head at bay for the time being. "Ah, your Lordship. Amanda is about ready to be released."

"You have again done a wonderful job, Vanlo," Roquan said. In a very pointed tone of voice he added, "It would have been terrible had not someone with your years of experience been here to assist when we needed him the most."

Vanlo's face crinkled as his smile broadened. "But you flatter me with your praise. Perhaps we will need to talk shortly about it."

Roquan caught the implication of that and simply nodded, though inside a sense of relief flooded through him, almost as much as finding out that Amanda was going to live had the day before.

"Master, may I ask a question?" Amanda asked.

"You certainly may, Amanda."

"How will the Conclave go after what happened?"

"You are concerned about it?"

Amanda nodded. "Yes. Especially if it really was the Emperor behind what almost happened to you." She paused and glanced down at her leg. A shiver went through her and she swallowed. Only now had the initial shock worn off enough to make her realize how close she had come to losing her life.

"And what happened to me," she added in a softer voice.

"He is indeed. There's little doubt of that now. I believe the Conclave will see it that way as well." He paused, then reached forward and placed a hand on Amanda's arm, squeezing it gently. "You have done very well. I am very proud of you. And I thank you for what you did."

Vanlo raised an eyebrow at this, but nodded in approval, even though the Overlord did not see it.

Amanda stared at him in surprise at first, then managed a small smile.

She still could not comprehend what she had done. She could barely remember everything that had happened after she had decided to try and pull down the shade. The shock of her injury had driven much of the finer details from her mind already.

The true implications of her actions, for herself and for Roquan, would have to wait. She simply could not deal with it this soon. "I'm just glad it's over, master," she said softly.

Roquan was about to correct her but stopped himself. It was far from over. This was only the beginning. But there was no need to alarm her. For what the Overlord knew, Amanda's role in events was finally at an end. From this point in time, it would be the Overlords that would handle matters, as was proper.

As for Amanda, she would have to go back to her slave training. But she had shown herself to be much more than a slave. He could no longer think of her in quite the same terms as he had before.

But most striking was the fact that Amanda had saved his life. Roquan was not at all sure how to deal with this yet.

However, there was one thing he could do for her. He could keep his promise to her, once he freed her from Freya's control. Or rather, once Freya freed her.

"So, is she ready, finally?"

Amanda's heart sank when she heard the voice. Roquan turned, stepping to one side. Once Amanda had a clear view and her eyes fell upon the female Overlord, she could not repress a shudder, the smile disappearing from her face.

Freya stood at the entrance from the reception area. She had opted for her more revealing red dress and lacy panties again. She leaned with one hip tilted upwards, and from one hand leather restraining cuffs and a chain dangled.

Amanda sighed to herself. She had hoped that Roquan was about to tell her that he had managed to find a way to release her from Freya's control. Even now she looked at Roquan with a pleading gaze.

"If she is," Freya said, strolling inside, letting her hips swing. "Then I wish her back now. She is, after all, my property."

Amanda felt another little shiver go through her. Roquan turned his head towards her, meeting her pleading eyes with his own steady, unyielding ones.

Then, to Amanda's surprise, Roquan offered her a very small smile. She was so nonplussed she did not know what to think or how to react.

Roquan assumed a more businesslike look and turned smoothly back to Freya. He grasped Amanda's upper arm lightly and walked her over to the other Overlord. Freya looked on with a slight degree of wonder and no small amount of suspicion. "Of course, Freya. You are correct. At the moment, she is your property."

An eyebrow arched. "At the moment?"

"Please take her. In fact... I would recommend bringing her to the Full Conclave this afternoon."

Now even Amanda looked askance at Roquan.

"The what?" Freya asked in confusion.

"Surely you agree that recent events call for a Full Conclave?"

"That's not what I mean! Why do you want me to bring her?"

"Do you not wish to show off your acquisition before the others?"

Freya paused a long moment, studying Roquan's eyes. Yet this time there was nothing to read in them. It was like trying to look through a stone wall.

Her lips thinned and she gestured to Amanda, giving her an imperious look. Amanda turned and crossed her wrists behind her back, trying not to despair. Something must be up with Roquan. He must have something planned. She had to hang on to that thought.

She closed her eyes briefly as Freya pulled the cuffs rather tightly around her wrists. She heard the click of the lock, and then the chain went back on her collar. She winced slightly when Freya gave it a hard snap.

Amanda turned back around and met Freya's icy gaze. "Come along, Amanda. And do not think that because you were injured that I will tolerate any misbehavior from you."

"Yes, mistress," Amanda said dutifully.

Freya snapped the chain again and thrust her hand towards the door. Amanda fell into step before the Overlord, favoring her uninjured leg slightly, as they both marched out of the Healer's office.

Roquan allowed himself a small sigh. He truly hoped that his idea was going to work. If not, there was little else he could do.

"Your Lordship," Vanlo said. "If you have a moment?"

Roquan turned, clasping his hands behind his back. "I do, if this is about your 'retirement'."

"Indeed it is."

One corner of Roquan's mouth rose. "I trust you will return to your duties at once, then?"

Vanlo paused. "Not quite."

Roquan hesitated a moment, but then nodded for the Healer to continue.

"What I said to you before still stands. I still consider myself not up to par. And before you say anything, your Lordship, realize that these standards are my own. I realize those are the toughest ones to abide by, but that is what I have always done and will always continue to do."

"Yes, I understand this," Roquan said softly. He was the same way. The Manor was run in the way it was because he drove himself to that level of meticulous efficiency.

"That said... I perhaps was somewhat hasty in what I assumed was the limit of my abilities," Vanlo said in a softer voice. He sounded vaguely embarrassed, and Roquan refrained from comment, letting the man speak at his own pace. "I still feel I am limited to some degree. Perhaps... perhaps if I had an assistant to take some of the burden from me."

"You wish another slave to assist you in healing duties?"

Vanlo shook his head. "No, I am not up to teaching another. Instead, I wish to call for a journeyman from the Guild Hall. If that is amenable to you, your Lordship. I do not wish to presume you are willing to pay for..."

"How soon can the Guild send someone?"

Vanlo paused.

"But make no mistake, Vanlo," Roquan said in a serious tone of voice. "Whoever they send, this person is to report directly to you. You are to make sure his work is up to snuff."

Vanlo slowly smiled. "I will endeavor to do so, your Lordship."

Roquan nodded. His expression softened. He reached out and clasped Vanlo on the shoulder. "And it is good to hear that you will stay. I doubt I could ever replace you."

Vanlo was again moved by the Overlord's words and did not respond for a moment. When he did, his voice was softer and quavered slightly. "I am simply glad to be of service to the Manor... And I am happy that Amanda is all right."

"As am I, Healer."


"A speech?? Are you mad?!"

Roquan paused and looked at Doran as he took a sip of his wine. "It amazes me how many times I have heard myself described as 'mad' over this past moon."

Rennis looked up from the table where he was still finishing off the last of his midday meal. "Doran, don't try to understand Roquan anymore. I gave up a long time ago."

"Ah, thank you for that ringing endorsement as always, Rennis," quipped Roquan. Despite the seriousness of his tone when he said it, there was amusement in his eyes.

"Anything to be of help, you know that," said Rennis, grinning.

"You do not need to make a speech!" Doran declared loudly. "You are already set to be the first Overlord in history to receive a unanimous vote for his cause at a Conclave! Don't make someone change their vote just to spite you or shut you up."

"Oh, come now, Doran, you exaggerate."

"I just don't see what this will buy you. The Overlords need no more convincing. Why, just earlier I overheard Trennan -- Trennan of all people! -- already talking about possible successors to groom for the throne. They need no encouragement."

"Perhaps it is simply for my own satisfaction," Roquan said levelly. "I have endured much. Perhaps I wish a little time to express my feelings."

"Overlords do not deal in feelings."

"Tell that to the ones that witnessed Amanda being taken to the Healer's office."

Doran paused, then simply huffed and turned away, shaking his head in exasperation.

Rennis paused a moment and said in a more sober tone of voice, "Perhaps it is good, then, Roquan, that there is not a Mage in residence here."

"Oh?"

"You can still see where Amanda's injured leg trailed blood in the sand. Even Freya looked a little shaken by it when she returned with Amanda."

"Well. Perhaps if she looked the same way towards the plight of her own slaves, they would better off," said Roquan loftily.

"Speaking of her... what is this plan of yours to get Amanda back?"

"You will see," Roquan said, taking a long drink of his wine.

"And still you persist in that folly!" Doran cried, throwing his hands up.

"It is not folly to get Amanda back from an abusive Overlord."

"We've discussed this before! You simply do not openly accuse..."

"No, do not try to pacify me," Roquan said, his eyes blazing. "I may be forced to socialize with the other Overlords, but I will not treat with her ever again after this. I will risk whatever that may bring upon me."

"And Gronnus?"

Roquan paused. "I will still deal with him."

Doran rolled his eyes. "So you will work with an Overlord that nearly had you killed, but you will not work with one that merely treats slaves in an unsatisfactory manner?"

"For Gronnus, it is a practical matter."

Rennis cut in. "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer?"

Roquan nodded to him. "Indeed. Do not think for a moment I trust the man. But he is best kept close at hand, where he can be watched."

"And Freya?" Doran insisted.

"She cares only about herself. She is not a threat in that manner. Let her wallow in self-indulgence for all I care. But she shall not do it with my slaves."

"Is it too much to ask, dear Roquan, that your speech be short?" Doran asked with exaggerated politeness.

"Most likely, yes. That is too much to ask."

Doran shook his head and sank into his seat. "You are impossible."

Rennis smirked. "You're only figuring that out now?"


The tone at the Conclave was quiet and solemn. Every Overlord showed up on time. In fact, it was as if they were competing for the privilege, to show the others that they were the most proper and dignified. Yes, even now, the competition among them did not end.

Freya had Amanda in tow, as Roquan had hoped. Amanda was looking slightly nonplussed. Freya had done little with her that morning. She had not activated the thing on Amanda's pussy even once. She did have Amanda service her, but briefly, and Freya did not express either enjoyment or disappointment over it.

Now she sat fixing a cold stare on Roquan, quietly indignant, gripping the end of Amanda's chain tightly. She played with it a bit, as if hoping this would get some sort of rise out of him. When it did nothing of the kind, she sighed in frustration and folded her arms tightly.

Gronnus was the last to arrive. He slunk in quietly with his head bowed, and took a seat far in the back. He avoided the eyes of the other Overlords. While none had been told of Gronnus' part in this -- and he already had seen Vanlo about the shiner that Roquan had bestowed -- he still felt as if the weight of their gaze were upon him, as if they were silently accusing him.

Roquan stood up. Immediately, all attention was riveted on him.

"Thank you for attending this Full Conclave," he said, his voice more steady and sure than it had been in some time. "As you are aware, this will conclude with a formal vote on the issue at hand. I understand that it is likely by this time that your minds are already decided on the matter."

Many of the Overlords nodded their heads.

"Protocol would call for a simple statement and then the vote. I beg your indulgence for a little longer as I depart from this."

He paused a moment to see their reaction. He saw nothing negative in any of their faces. Even Freya looked mildly interested.

"You all know what happened yesterday. Many of you are likely basing your decision today on this. However, I wish to remind you of a more critical issue than simply the life of one Overlord."

This caused a small stir. There was some soft murmuring and exchanged looks, but no less curiosity from them. Even Doran looked interested as well.

"The issue -- the one upon which you should truly base your vote -- concerns the matter of the Emperor and his slaves.

"The very idea that Z'haas would train his own slaves alone should be met not simply with disdain, but with fear as well. Why do I say this? It is very simple. No slave of the Emperor would have ever had -- or would be capable of having -- the Draught."

Doran's eyebrows flew up. Rennis looked shocked as well.

Among the other Overlords, Freya furrowed her brow and leaned forward, fixing Roquan with an intense gaze. As for the others, another spate of murmuring arose from them, some of it alarmed. Mentioning the Draught in such a venue was unprecedented. Yet no one raised an objection, and eventually everyone turned their attention back to Roquan, their curiosity now piqued.

Amanda simply stared. She had not yet figured out what Roquan was attempting to do.

Roquan leveled his gaze, first at Amanda, then at Freya as he said the next words. "Because we all know, the very idea of attempting to train a slave that has not had the Draught is utterly, utterly foolish. And there is a simple reason for this. Loyalty. Or... lack thereof."

Amanda took a breath. His words were triggering a feeling of indignation inside her. Roquan of all people should know that Amanda was loyal to him, regardless of the Draught! If what she had done for him against the assassin did not convince him, nothing would! Yet there must be something else to his words she was not gleaning. She forced herself to remain calm.

"Overlords, all of you are used to trusting your slaves implicitly," Roquan declared. "It is not something you think of, it is not something you even question. It is a given. You think nothing of letting visiting Overlords have access to them, or of bringing them with you when you travel. You think nothing of leaving them unattended if you are away from your Manor. You know they will commit no impropriety in any of these cases. You cannot assume any such thing with a slave that is Draughtless."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.