Conclave Of Conspiracy - Cover

Conclave Of Conspiracy

Copyright© 2006 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - (This is the sequel to Amanda's Choice) The Emperor's treachery now revealed, Roquan tries to rally the other Overlords to his cause by hosting a Conclave. But will the Emperor sit idly by as plans are made against him? Meanwhile, Amanda's slave training is not quite what she expected, and even less so when the Conclave commences. And then there is the mystery behind the foreign merchant...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

"I am quite pleased you made it to the Manor early, Doran. I am feeling increasingly out of my element on the eve of the Conclave."

Overlord Doran D'jorus breathed a windy sigh as he shook his head. He nodded his thanks as he accepted the goblet from his host. He took a long pull at it before speaking. "Not that we have all that much more time to prepare, Roquan!" He waved a beefy hand towards the door, which had been left open to admit the cooling evening breeze. "What we have now is all we will have until the others arrive."

"They will arrive in the morning?"

"Over the course of the morning anyway."

Roquan frowned slightly. "Surely they plan to arrive as early as possible."

Doran laughed. "I sincerely doubt you will get anything out of them before the midday meal! Tonight they're most likely ensconced in the various towns on this island and will set out only once it is light. I am likely the only one that decided to make the journey straight to the Manor without stopping."

"What of alliances, Doran?" asked Rennis from near the fireplace. He had sensed that Roquan was about to launch into another lament about how the other Overlords did not recognize the importance of this, and so on. It was getting old. "Have we any we can count on?"

Doran huffed, face twisting into a scowl. "A thousand curses upon Gronnus and his Clan! He counters my words and wisdom with platinum and slaves!"

Rennis stepped away from the fireplace and approached the two Overlords. He cast a glance at Roquan, as if to say "I told you so." Roquan stiffened and turned back to Doran. "And my words meant nothing?"

"Oh, they meant something. No one likes what you're accusing the Emperor of, Roquan."

"Then perhaps there is some hope after all."

"I didn't say they believed you."

Roquan was about to take a sip of his wine. He froze, then let his hand drop fast enough to slosh the wine and spill a drop. "You are not serious."

Doran gave the Overlord a smirk devoid of humor. "Has not Rennis been educating you, my good man?"

Roquan bristled. His voice was curt. "He has. But he stopped short of informing me that the others think I am a liar."

"Not a liar, Roquan," Rennis said. "They won't go that far. They accept your words, but they simply have trouble believing that any Emperor could do such a thing. Or rather, they don't want to believe it."

"So I am expected to make up for their shortcomings with platinum and slaves as Gronnus does?"

"You'll have to part with something, Roquan," Doran declared, stepping up to him. "And yes, Rennis has informed me about your financial straits."

Roquan's lips tightened. Despite knowing that it was important to the matter at hand, he still did not take kindly to his internal problems being promulgated to the other Overlords, even his nominal allies. If he said anything, however, he knew Rennis would call him out on it and tell him again to put his ego aside.

What truly grated upon him, however, was how much this had already cost him. Conclaves were so rare that no Manor was set up for one. While the guest quarters were enough for a single visiting Overlord or a potential new client, it was inadequate for fourteen. Roquan had to hire Guild artisans to build a meeting area and quarters for the Overlords. It had not been cheap.

Conclaves were set up this way from the beginning. The one that called it had to host it and pay for it. If the matter were that important to him, the reasoning went, then he could certainly part with his platinum over it.

"Then you know I have little with which I can part," said Roquan, an edge to his voice.

Doran managed a small smile. "With my support, Roquan, I am hoping that both our words will sway enough of them so that your dealings will be slight. But you will need to deal with them. Everything is in the balance right now."

Rennis looked over to Doran with interest. "So it's true, then? We cannot count on Freya for support?"

Doran rolled his eyes and threw up his free hand. "Do not get me started on that infernal woman!" he thundered.

"So she is on Gronnus' side?"

"That's just it. I don't know! I was a fool to think I could ever know her mind!"

Rennis sighed. "Doran, we need an edge. We need something to tip things to our side."

Doran was already shaking his head. "At this point, gentlemen, the deal is the thing. It all will hinge on that. Roquan, you're going to have to be at your best when that time comes."

Roquan looked taken aback. "Me? I was intending to defer to you, Doran."

"For the speeches and the pomp and circumstance, yes. For the dealing? No. You're on your own."

"Oh, come now, Doran. I... have little experience in this matter where other Overlords are concerned."

Rennis saw the way his friend's jaw clenched as he said this, and heard the hesitation in his voice. The hardest thing in the world for Roquan to admit was his own inadequacy. For so long he ran the Manor as he saw fit and was very successful at it. Until recently, "failure" was something that happened to other people.

"I will coach you as best as I can. I am even willing to forward you some platinum and goods if you need it."

Both Roquan and Rennis looked surprised at this. Lending anything to another Overlord was almost unheard of.

Doran nodded as he noticed their reactions. "Yes, you heard me right. The more I think about what the Emperor has done, the more I want to see him off the Oceanus throne! I received word from some of the other Overlords that he has been spying on the lot of us!"

"Spying?" Rennis said, astonished. "How?"

"I know how," Roquan said bitterly, and explained how his Healer had sensed Portal energies several times on the island.

Rennis nodded at this, but there was a dubious look to his eyes.

"This is proof that the Emperor grows ever more bold in his attempts to outbid the Overlords in power and influence in Oceanus. He has no right to upset the balance for his own selfish aims."

Doran scratched his chin. "Portals, eh? The scoundrel. He is truly playing a desperate card."

Rennis finally could not remain silent. "Look, no offense to Vanlo intended, but are you sure you're interpreting this right? What would the Emperor have to gain by being this blatant?"

"He has already been this blatant!" Doran roared. "Or do you not know relations with Colos had been severed?"

Rennis blanched. "Severed?

"What is this?" Roquan demanded. "When did this happen?"

"Nearly a moon ago. Oh, Z'haas was very coy about it. Very cleverly hid this information even from his own advisers for awhile. So now one wonders what will be next, eh? Is Oceanus to rattle the saber of war after a century of peace?"

"He is insane if he thinks he can get away with such a scheme."

Doran snorted. "Not like Colos has anything in the way of a military. I imagine it would be easy for him."

Roquan's voice rose. "He will invite rebellion from the Nobility! They will not stand a switch to a wartime economy!"

"Unless he removes the Overlords as a threat," Rennis said tonelessly.

Silence fell between the three of them.

"So that's it," Roquan said in a low voice. "Pit us against each other, weaken us, so when he decides to play at conquest, the Overlords cannot call upon their clients in the Nobility to oppose him."

"Quite possible," said Doran.

"Something still doesn't add up to me," said Rennis.

"What more do you need, Rennis?" Roquan said. "If he is capable of poisoning my slaves, breaking our alliance, and kidnaping my best Trainer from me, why is he not capable of this?"

"I never said he was not capable of it. I am simply not sure that the conclusion we're drawing is the right one, that's all."

"Would you prefer to wait until he surrounds himself with his army and declares any opposition to him to be treason? Then what chance will we have to depose him?"

"Roquan, you're doing it again! Looking at the issue as if it is a simple matter of black or white! You are failing to consider..."

"I have all I need to consider!" Roquan shouted angrily. "What more must I consider? What more travesties must we suffer from the Imperium before there is a change?"

"I do not dispute the need for change," Rennis said firmly. "That is not the question here. I merely wish us to avoid becoming paranoid."

"What is your point, then?"

"When you speak to the Conclave, don't mention anything about Colos. Stay away from it. Do not even refer to it in passing."

Before Roquan could retort, Doran cut in. "Roquan, listen to him. You do not need Colos for your case."

"But you just said yourself, Doran, that he is bringing us to a point just short of war!"

"The other Overlords will learn of this, I will make sure of that! But they cannot hear of it from you. Anything you say about Colos will make them think this is only about the trade treaty."

"This is well beyond a mere trade treaty."

"Indeed, yes! So you don't need it!"

"But it started with that..."

"And the other Overlords are very much aware of it. Rehash that, and you will be wasting their time. And yours."

Roquan paused, then uttered a long, exasperated sigh. He started to turn away from the others, but caught himself and remained where he was. "That will give me very little about which to speak."

Doran put down his empty goblet and clasped his hands together. "Perfect! Make it short and sweet! State your case and be done with it. Then let them discuss it."

"And deal," Roquan added tonelessly.

Doran nodded slowly. "Yes. And deal."

For the first time since he took control of the Manor from his ailing father two decades ago, Roquan felt helpless.

The Conclave hinging on his ability to deal with the other Overlords was not much better than random chance. He hated to admit this. Openly admitting weakness went against everything he knew.

"There is a bright spot in this," said Doran.

Roquan raised an eyebrow. "Oh?"

"I hear you have a Trainee you will be Presenting."

"And exactly how did you know this?"

"Because that damnable Gronnus will not shut up about it!"

Roquan and Rennis exchanged a look before the latter shook his head slowly. "I'm not sure I like the sound of that," said Rennis.

"I did think it rather odd that he would harp on something like this. Hrmph. Wouldn't be the first time he's seen a Presenting, by the gods. He is always finding some excuse to come to my Manor and force a Presenting upon me. He thinks his slaves are so much better trained than his. Hah!"

"He is most likely looking for any excuse to disparage me, Rennis," Roquan said quickly. "I am sure there is no more to it than that."

"Who's the Trainer for this one, Roquan?" Doran asked.

"Sirinna."

Doran laughed. "The joke will be on him, then! Sirinna! No problem there, eh?"

Roquan smiled tightly. "No. No problem there."


Amanda lay snuggled up to her lover's side on the furs of the bed, sharing this last moment of privacy before their visitor was to arrive. She was frustrated. She had shared a lingering kiss with Sirinna that made her ache for more, and now her pussy remained slightly damp from a tinge of arousal that would not go away.

Sirinna had offered to give her relief, but it had been reluctantly refused. Amanda did not want their visitor to come in while they were in the middle of a tryst, since she doubted that the man would bother to wait at the door to be invited inside. After all, Sirinna and Amanda were slaves. They were meant for his pleasure and his convenience.

In fact, Sirinna had already opened the door to the night. It was symbolic of just what Amanda had been thinking, that they already knew and anticipated his arrival.

Amanda heard the visitor's approach as the soft tread of his feet against the sand outside. She immediately lifted her head, and then quickly bolted to a seated position as his shadow appeared in the doorway. Sirinna rose with a more casual air, smiling sweetly.

Sirinna had already known that it would not be Uridon that would be staying with them, as Roquan had informed her earlier. She had yet to make this known to Amanda, however. But where Amanda had never seen either the Clan Leader nor this man, she had no way of knowing.

The man appeared to pause a moment at the doorway.

"Please, come in, master," Sirinna said softly. "We await your pleasure."

The man stepped more fully into the gently flickering lamp light. A slow smile spread across his face, the subdued illumination making his eyes appear very dark, his frame even more lean and lanky than usual, and his hair nearly as black as Amanda's.

Amanda's mouth dropped open and her cheeks flared. It was the same one that had been watching her at the Circle earlier. Her blush deepened as he appeared to fix his steady, exotic eyes upon her once more.

Jollis was quite taken by the sight. Amanda appeared far more beautiful to him than she had at the Circle. He sensed her embarrassment, and could detect the tiny bit of fear in her eyes. Posed as she was on the luxurious furs of her mistress' bed, it made her look quite vulnerable, a far cry from the sultress he had witnessed earlier.

He was going to enjoy this part of his task. Far more than perhaps he should allow himself to enjoy.

Sirinna turned and gestured to Amanda. It took a few moments for her to see that she was being bid by her mistress, as she was still staring at the young merchant. Amanda let Sirinna take her hand and lead her from the bed. Sirinna had told her what she was supposed to do, but now she struggled to remember it. Fortunately, it was similar to what Sirinna had to do.

Amanda said nothing as she and Sirinna positioned themselves before Jollis. Amanda was required to remain silent. She was told that a guest is treated as the Overlord would be, which meant she was not to speak unless first spoken to.

The two turned towards the merchant. "I am Sirinna. This is my Trainee, Amanda. While you are quartered here, we are yours to use as you see fit."

Both Sirinna and Amanda bowed their heads and folded their hands before them, and waited.

Jollis was impressed. Such perfect discipline. Such perfect obedience. The Overlords of Oceanus indeed did their job well. Even the little one did what was expected of her, and after having been trained for such a short period of time.

And yet, he could still see something in her that was different, even with her head bowed as it was in quiet deference.

"Ah, but you do know how to make one feel quite welcome," Jollis said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.