Becoming A Slut Husband: Tony
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Not your normal revenge, but it was good enough for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slow  

Ronnie gave me a key and for the next two months I stopped by to see her two or three times a week on my way home from work. One evening I got there and found a note telling me that she had to do something, but I could wait she would be back in an hour. I had nothing better to do than go home to Marie and pretend to be a loving husband so I decided to wait.

I was sitting at the kitchen table sipping a beer when I heard the front door open. After about five minutes when Ronnie hadn't come into the kitchen I got up to go and see where she was. I walked out of the kitchen and into the dining room and stopped in my tracks. I was looking into the living room and I saw that I wasn't the only one that Veronica had given a key.

Sitting on the couch with her blouse open and her bra hanging loose and her skirt up to her waist was Rosario. Sitting with her, one hand on her right tit and the other inside her panties was a man who wasn't her husband. They hadn't noticed me yet and Rosario moaned out as the man finger fucked her:

"No fair, I need something too."

The man stood up, dropped his pants and stood in front of Rosario with his cock inches from her face. She giggled and said, "That's more like it" and leaned forward to take the cock in her mouth and it was then that she noticed me. Her face turned ashen and she jerked back from the man. He said, "What's the matter" and then he saw where she was looking and he turned and saw me.

"Who the fuck are you?"

I didn't like his attitude or his tone of voice so I said:

"I'm the guy who is going to tell her husband about the two of you" and I turned and went back into the kitchen. On the way I heard Rosario say:

"Damn it Roger, why did you have to talk to him that way. All you did was piss him off."

"You want I should go in there and have a man to man with him? Straighten his ass out?"

"Get out Roger, just get out."

A minute or two later I heard the front door slam and a minute after that a very worried Rosario came into the kitchen. I was at the sink washing my hands and when I had dried them I turned and saw her standing there looking at me and biting her lower lip. She took a deep breath and then asked:

"Are you really going to tell Steve about this?"

"I should Rosie, especially since Steve is a nice guy and that asshole you were just with is just that, an asshole."

"Please don't tell on me Tony."

I stood there looking at Rosario and something in my head snapped. Up to that point I hadn't forced myself on anyone or pushed anyone into doing something they didn't want to do. Shelly, Mary and Veronica all had made the first move. Granted, I had fished and finagled to get them to make that move, but the bottom line was it was still their choice.

I stood there looking at Rosario and it was like I was standing there looking at Marie. The two were the same. They both had good husbands, husbands who loved them and treated them right and they both stabbed those husbands in the back. I was calm on the outside, but fuming on the inside when he said:

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't tell Steve."

"He would throw me out of the house."

"And you don't think you would deserve it?"

"I couldn't face mom and dad if that happened."

"How bad do you want me to keep quiet?"

"What do you mean?"

"Tell you what Rosie, you want me to keep my mouth shut all you have to do is come over here and open yours."

"What?"

"Come over here, get down on your knees and suck my cock."

"God Tony, I can't do that."

"Why not? You were only half a second from doing it to that dirtbag you brought here."

"But that was different Tony."

"A blow job is a blow job Rosie. It's your choice. Open your mouth or I open mine."

"You promise you won't tell Steve?"

"You suck my cock and I won't be able to. I tell on you and then you tell on me right?"

I saw a little bit of a smile form. "How about this Tony? You tell Steve and then I tell everybody you are lying because I wouldn't put out for you? You say nothing and we all live happily ever after."

"Nice try Rosie, but it won't work. For one thing, I won't give a rats ass if you everyone that story. For another, I know where to find your boyfriend. He drinks at Benny's Tavern and when I haul his ass in front of the family and squeeze his head like a pimple he will be more than happy to tell all about your little affair. All you've done with your threat is piss me off. Now get over here, get my cock out and get to sucking on it or get ready to face a very upset husband.

Her lips quivered and she spit "Bastard!" at me, but she came over and went to her knees in front of me. I stood there while she pulled my zipper down and fished out my cock. She held it in her hand and looked at it and then she looked up at my face as if hoping I'd say something like, "Just kidding Rosie" but I looked down on her with a "get with it" look on my face. I saw the resignation in her eyes and then she leaned forward and took me in her mouth.

For a blow job that Rosie acted like she didn't want to give she sure did a fine job. She wrapped her warm lips around my cock and then she sucked on the head. Her hand reached into my shorts for my balls and then softly rubbed them. She pulled her head back and licked the tip for several seconds and then she took me so far into her mouth that I felt my cock touch the back of her throat. She made a slight choking sound and then she started bobbing her head as she fucked her mouth with my dick."

After about four minutes I pulled my dick out of her mouth and took her by the arms and stood her up. "What are you doing?" she cried as I spun her around and bent her over the kitchen table. I pushed my knees between her legs and pushed them apart as I pulled her skirt up to her waist.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.