Cattleman's Lament - Cover

Cattleman's Lament

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Chapter 9

Western Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Sarah, daughter of cattle rancher Jonas Collins, goes missing under strange and disturbing circumstances. Then his wife disappears too. It all seems to have something to do with the unwelcome sheep rancher next door but Jonas doesn't seem to be able to solve the mystery. Can a 15 year old boy succeed where a grown man fails?

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

As the men from the Collins ranch left the Indian encampment behind there was a lot of frustration. Jonas and Buckshot didn’t know for sure where the tracks were leading because they headed back in the direction they had come. That suggested that they should have seen the party as they approached the Indian village. Because they hadn’t seen anyone, Jonas insisted that some man had stolen his wife and daughter, and had some kind of control over them, hiding them from the men while they rode by toward the Indian camp. Buckshot wondered aloud if it might be that sheepherder’s boy, but Jonas denied that hotly.

“My wife would never stay with that boy once she had Sarah back,” he said insistently. “It has to be somebody else. One of those men that works for Rocklin. He’s got some kind of control on them or something.”

They had found the grave in the clearing. The sign was so mixed up that it had taken them hours to find where Vixen and Tulip’s track led off to the North. Peter had wanted to dig up the grave, but Jonas, ice in his gut, didn’t want to see whose body was there. When Vixen’s tracks were found heading North, he convinced himself that Molly was alive.

Her tracks were still with those made by the winter shoes, and had left that way too, but Jonas couldn’t abide the thought that a sheep herder’s boy could somehow be in control of his wife and daughter. He had created a fantasy in his mind that a cowboy, drifting and looking for work, had somehow gotten hold of the Rocklin horse, and was protecting the Collins women.

There were holes in his theory big enough to drive cattle through, but Jonas didn’t think about that. He had never felt so helpless in his life.

When they crossed the river, it was clear that the party of three horses had turned East.

“Well, the trail turned and looks like it’s going back toward the Circle C,” commented Buckshot. The inference was that he thought they should move at all speed back to the ranch.

“We have to stay on the trail,” insisted Jonas. “He may turn off and take them someplace else.”

“Going to be dark soon,” said Buckshot.

“Well then, we’ll just have to spend another night in the open, won’t we?” growled Jonas.


Brad rolled off of Amanda, who lay sated after a nice, long, intense orgasm. He landed heavily beside her. He was always an extra attentive lover when they had been on the trail and then returned to the ranch.

“I sure do love you, darlin’,” he panted.

“You love what we just did,” she teased.

“Give me a minute,” he breathed, “and I’ll show you how much I love it.”

“I’m surprised that Beth isn’t in here with a rifle, wanting to know where the Indians are,” she teased some more, referencing the noises they had made as each reached a pinnacle of passion.

“Our daughters know what we do in here,” he said.

“Really?” she asked, her eyebrows raised. “I’m so glad you educated them on that, because I never have,” she continued teasing. Then more seriously: “We need to be thinking about finding them husbands soon.”

Feeling her husband’s semen beginning to seep out of her, she reached between her legs to press herself closed.

“We’ve got to get the rest of the flock up to the high meadows first,” he said, not wanting to think of men doing to his daughters what he’d just done to his wife. When they located the flock it had been decided that only half would be driven up to the high meadows. Xian Bai and Charley kept the other half behind, moving them to new grass on the flats near the ranch. Brad had been concerned that there might be trouble on the way and didn’t want to hazard the whole flock. When there had been no trouble, other than the dead man they’d buried, they had left Enid and Buster to watch over the flock, and returned to the ranch to get the other half of their livelihood.

“All you think about is sheep,” complained Amanda. “I’m leaking. I need something to plug a leak, husband. Get me something to plug a leak.”

“I have something to plug your leak with woman,” he said, rolling back on top of her.


Back in the high meadows, nature reigned supreme. The grass grew tall, and the runnel of snowmelt from higher up ran clear and steady. Sheep did what nature had equipped them for, grazing peacefully.

Not far away, two young humans did what nature had equipped them for, as well.

Neither of them could have described how they had somehow ended up lying in the grass together, clasping and kissing. Frank could not have described what made him want to taste the pink tips of the breasts Enid had so casually exposed to him. All he thought of was, that when he did that, her reaction was immensely favorable.

They would have said that all they did was kiss ... just rubbing against each other in their soft bed of grass, until somehow, unbeknownst to them, his strong young penis changed from rubbing up against her sex, into prodding into her sex. The moment when Enid rolled with him, like a young colt rolls in the grass in joyful abandon, and his penis somehow ended up inside her body, was unexpected really. Neither of them knew the mechanics of sexual intercourse in any defined way. What they had seen animals doing was completely different than what they were doing. They knew it existed, of course, but would have made a mess of things if they’d have actually tried to perform that mysterious act.

Nature, however, is a good teacher. When it happened, and Enid felt the sharp pain, she was in such a heightened emotional state that she felt it not as pain, exactly, but as simply another sensation piled on top of all those other new sensations she had so recently been feeling.

Besides, that pain was fleeting, and was replaced almost instantly by a sensation deep inside her of completion ... fulfillment ... rightness.

For Frank, the sensation was slightly different, but just as emotional.

Heat around every inch of his straining length, triggered in him the instinct to probe deep ... stay deep ... while his completely unexpected orgasm almost immediately flushed through his penis and provided the young girl’s womb with its first sampling of the male half of reproductive materials. His passion acted on him by keeping him hard, and they continued to rub and kiss until nature taught them that moving inside her was delightful too.

They were innocent in many ways, though in an insubstantial way they were both aware on some level of what they were doing. They reveled in all these new feelings, and made love for hours. It was the chilling air that led them to stand, still naked, their clothes in their hands, and walk, hand in hand back to the shack ... where there was a bed.

That night the shack served as what would someday be called a newlywed penthouse. They explored every inch of each other’s bodies, and even talked about many things. But always ... always they went back to him prodding deep within her, seeding her garden again and again as she welcomed each burst of heat deep into her body.

In the morning she tried to hold him there, staying naked, standing naked on the porch as he tightened the girth on his saddle.

But he knew he had to return to the ranch.

“I’ll see you again,” he said solemnly to her, kissing her one last time before he mounted. “Somehow I’ll make you my wife.”

Enid rubbed her hands over her smooth, sperm-packed belly and looked up at him. “You’d better,” she said. She was plenty old enough to know that what they’d done might cause that belly to be anything but flat.

“I love you, Enid Rocklin,” said Frank firmly from his saddle.

“And I love you, Frank Collins,” she said proudly.

In a mere fifteen hours, hours that matched, very nearly, the number of years they had been alive, they left much of their childhood behind them.


Sarah got the dried meat they had been given by the old Indian woman out of her saddlebags. She passed it around while Bobby built a fire.

There was no rock face to reflect the heat back at them this time. They had picked a place by a small stream to stop for the night.

Bobby had decided that a lean-to might help them keep warm, so he put one together, piling it high with pine branches. Then, on impulse, he built another one against the first, making a tent-like structure that was buried under pine boughs. There was a pile of driftwood nearby, left by some ancient flash flood, so there would be plenty of wood. It was Molly’s idea to make a hole in the roof and put the fire inside.

That let them use the horse blankets as a mattress, to lie on.

Once they were settled in, and ready to go to sleep, Molly told Bobby to lie down on his back and pull his pants down.

“Mother!” exclaimed Sarah.

“I told you I know how to help a man when he can’t have sex,” said Molly, as if they were talking about how to bake a pie. “With what you’ve seen already it surely won’t hurt you to learn this little trick.”

Bobby blushed a little as, when he lowered his jeans, his already stiff member bounced up and slapped hard on his abdomen.

“Oh my goodness,” said Sarah. “It’s already ... hard.”

“In some situations that’s the best compliment a man can pay a woman,” said Molly, staring at the object that had brought her so much pleasure the night before. “He finds us attractive dear,” she murmured.

Molly got down and sat, leaning on one arm, while, with the other, she reached out and grasped his penis. She pointed out to Sarah, who leaned over him from the other side, how his foreskin slid back and forth, revealing the prominent knob underneath it. She then stroked her hand up and down several times, while the two women stared at the exposing of, and hiding of, that shiny, dark knob. Molly felt herself grow damp as she did this, and realized she was going to want more.

“You do it dear,” she said to Sarah. “It makes me want to do things that we have agreed not to do.”

“Should I?” asked Sarah, looking down at Bobby.

A lot had happened to Bobby Rocklin in the past few days, and he hadn’t had time to take it all in yet. He was a bundle of conflicted emotions, not the least because his privates were bared in front of two women, something that just twenty-four hours earlier he would never have even thought of doing. But life had changed for Bobby, and things that were foreign the day before were no longer forbidden for him to contemplate. It was for that reason that his response was completely out of character for the young man he had been up to this point in time.

“Please?” he moaned. He had already learned that a hand sliding up and down his boner felt fabulous. It wasn’t anywhere near as good as what he had felt the night before, but it was still fabulous.

A lot had changed for Sarah Jean Collins in a short time too.

Oddly, it wasn’t her near rape, or kidnapping that had impacted her the most. Rather it was her mother’s easy acceptance of the sexual attentions of Bobby that had changed everything for Sarah. As a girl she had known that men could be bad, and do evil things. But what her mother had opened up for her was a complete new world, a world of strange, exciting, interesting, adult things. And Sarah was being invited to enter that world. She was just as rattled by all this as Bobby was.

She tentatively reached out to grasp him. She felt and exclaimed about how hard and soft it felt at the same time. She gave a few tentative jerks, and Molly told her to go slower, and more gently. She saw Bobby close his eyes and his butt lifted off the ground a little.

“Now, it’s going to make a mess,” she said. “There’s something I used to do for your father.” She leaned over and kissed the tip of Bobby’s penis while Sarah stroked it.

“Mother!” gasped Sarah. Bobby’s accompanying gasp was unintelligible.

“Hush,” said Molly. She opened her mouth and slid it over the head, just in time to receive four strong, healthy spurts. She loved Jonas’ taste, and found that Bobby’s, while different in some way she couldn’t describe, was just as delicious. She swirled it around with her tongue, sucking on the knob to make sure he had stopped. Then she pulled her lips back over the knob and sat back up, to taste and swallow. Her swallow was loud in the quiet confines of their enclosure. She licked her lips and smiled.

“See? No mess.”

Sarah and Bobby were both slack jawed at what they’d seen.

“It tastes delicious,” said Molly, defensively. “Now you can go to sleep,” she said, looking at Bobby.

He pulled his pants back up and, for lack of anything else to do, lay there. He didn’t think he could go to sleep. He was still excited.

Sarah lay down beside him, and Molly settled down beside Sarah. The light of the fire made the green boughs over them bright. Both women wanted to stroke themselves, but both resisted the urge. They all lay there for a long time before sleep finally claimed them.


Molly woke from strange, erotic dreams. The fire was bright enough that she knew instinctively that someone had added wood to it recently. It flickered, and was smoky, but not too bad. She heard Bobby moan and turned her head. Sarah was lying half on top of his legs, his pants down again. She heard a slurp as Sarah’s mouth pulled up off of Bobby’s stiff penis. One of Sarah’s hands was under her buckskin dress, rapidly digging between her legs. Molly watched in awe as Sarah licked the head, and then sucked at it, stroking Bobby as he lay staring up. He moaned again and went rigid. Sarah made a little sound and Molly heard several convulsive gulps as she sucked at the knob, that hand still now. Sarah went rigid too, her other hand making several almost violent pulls at her loins. Sarah pulled her mouth off of him and swallowed again, then sucking the knob again as white oozed out of the little hole in the tip. He was still hard as a rock.

Molly rolled up onto one elbow, and they both looked at her.

“You were right Mamma,” said Sarah softly. “It does taste good.”

Molly felt a moan work its way out of her throat.

“Maybe just one more night,” she croaked, and began pulling her clothes off.

She showed Sarah how to ride a man, leaning forward to enable her own climax before Bobby stiffened under her and lunged upward as a result of his. When he was still hard, she showed Sarah how, when a woman was pregnant, a man could take her from behind. Sarah already knew how a woman could take care of herself without a man, so her mother didn’t have to teach her that.

When Molly lay exhausted again, she had nothing to prop under her buttocks. She just went to sleep instead.


It was about noon when Frank heard the sheep and was met by Queen and her puppy Lisa. He saw the sheep wagon, again with Amanda at the reins, Brad riding beside her. He saw two other men back behind the flock, who were joined by Queen and her puppy as soon as they had sniffed at him.

He rode slowly through the sheep to the wagon and tipped his hat.

“Found your son,” he said when the wagon had stopped. “Seems he saved my sister. He’s taking her and my mother back to the ranch.”

Amanda raised an eyebrow, but didn’t say anything.

“Thanks,” said Brad. “We appreciate the news.”

Frank didn’t mean to say it, but somehow it just bubbled out of his mouth before he could think.

“I’m in love with your daughter,” he said.

Both adults stared at him, their mouths open.

He wanted to put his heels to his horse and run for his life, but something deep inside him stopped him.

“I’d like to call on her,” he said, his throat tight.

“Enid?” gasped Amanda. Beth was in the back, in the wagon. He had to be talking about Enid.

“Yes ma’am,” said Frank.

“What in the world are you talking about?” asked an incredulous Amanda.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.