Naked Amazons - Cover

Naked Amazons

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Preface

Erotica Sex Story: Preface - A tale of resistance, cruelty and Sapphic love (and a few other things too),leading to the formation of a ferocious band of superhuman female warriors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture  

A TALE OF THE FUTURE IN A POST-TECHNOLOGICAL WORLD WHERE OPPONENTS OF SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND GLOBALISATION HAVE TRIUMPHED AND IMPOSED THEIR LUNATIC RULE OVER THE EARTH

Plagues have swept the globe now that science has been banned. A reduced populace has been returned to a subsistence level that was last seen hundreds of years ago.

The ruling elite still enjoy those benefits of science which are denied the majority of folk.

Some members of this elite have seen the error of the rulers' ways and wish to restore mankind to its former pursuit of progress and enlightenment.

The State deals with such people without pity.

This story concerns the fortunes of a group of young women, thrown together by chance.

They decide to fight to restore decency and civilisation to a world fast retreating into barbarism.

One woman can lead the world back to sanity, but she must first come to terms with her own weakness

and fallibility, emerging strong and pure from a crucible of suffering.

Some parts of this tale are not for those who are weak of heart,

who are below the age of consent

or who suffer from either irritable bowel syndrome or nut allergy.

Now read on!

You have been warned.

PS

I should also say that nude females appear from time to time! And all in the BEST possible taste.

WARNING!!

Warrior women - Involuntary nudity. Voluntary nudity. F/F CP (Extreme)

Otherwise - wholesome family entertainment!

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.