The Rogue - Cover

The Rogue

Copyright© 2006 by Alistair Acorn

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What started off as a simple driving task ended up as a completely new lifestyle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

That Thursday I went to Thelma's flat and she was there with Gloria and a short and I mean real short woman she was under five feet. She wasn't suffering from dwarfism she was just short, there was no fat on her and she was proportionally built. She had the brightest of smiles and personalities. Her hair was just turning grey and I judged her to be in her late 50's, maybe even in her early 50's.

"Carol this is Charlie who we discussed, like him."

"Oh I think he is very handsome and tall," she said but I noticed her eyes were on my crotch more than anything.

"Charlie, this is my best friend, her husband is also a cleric but is rather mean with his sexual favours, I was wondering if you could help Carol out now and again?"

"I would like Carol to ask. Carol what do you want of me?"

"Gloria told me you had the most glorious cock and was willing to help ladies out."

"You want to fuck me, in other words."

"Well I don't use that word but yes I would like us to fuck."

"Good Carol, I'll help you."

"Now while you are here. I don't want to use this flat. Even a small suspicion is too much. Gloria that friends flat we used the last time, could we not rent it from your friend and we could all meet there."

"Its one of Carol's flats she is in property and has a large portfolio."

"Carol I want to rent one of your flats, what do you say?"

She put her hand in her handbag and handed me a key. "That is the key for the flat you and Gloria used, I keep it so some of us women can meet I will make sure that no-one uses it on a Thursday from now on. You can use it every Thursday. Don't worry its cleaned out every day.

I reached forward and picked her up and planted a kiss on her lips. "Carol you are a lifesaver, you have helped save all these ladies reputations. Thelma's husband was sniffing around and may even be having this place watched. Come on Carol you and I have something to do. Bye ladies, see you one Thursday."

I gave each of them a kiss and patted Gloria's lower tummy. She put her hands over mine and ground her mouth on to mine. "Charlie I am so happy, I will see you next Thursday, Silvia is away to the Bahamas."

It must have looked funny, little Carol walking alongside me to my car. I drove her to her flat and using the key she gave me opened the door. Picked her up and carried her in. "Must start our relationship correct, isn't that right."

She had one arm around my neck and she was clasping her hands holding her handbag as well. "I've never been carried over the threshold, so now it's like a second honeymoon."

I walked right into the bedroom and laid her on the bed. "Now get undressed, I feel a bit randy, if this is my honeymoon."

"Wow, I am going to like this," she said shedding her clothing as fast as she could.

As I said she was well proportioned but will she be able to take my cock. One hears that a woman can take any cock a man has so we will soon see.

Straight on her back, knees raised, and wide, "come on Charlie let's see if Gloria is right."

Then she saw my erect penis as I moved to the bed. "Good God, she was right, do you honestly think I will take all that.?"

"I've heard that too many times, but not one has failed to take the lot," I was saying this as I approached her and looking at her gaping hole she was holding open with two fingers. I just placed my crown there and shoved right in, I was just trying to show her how easy she could take it. I was a bit disappointed for she was the tightest woman I've ever tried to fuck. But she was stretching both ways. Her husband must have a dick like my little finger. She has never been stretched so it was left to me to stretch her into shape.

She was eagerly pushing her hips aiding me and she still had that smile on her face. "Charlie this really and truly feels good, I feel you are stretching me to take a real cock, this is what I have always wanted. Come on I want to feel the lot in."

I took a hold of her and bringing her with me I rolled on my back now she was sitting on my thighs. Her weight brought her down on to my thighs and she was impaled and our pubic hairs were intertwined.

"There you are Carol, how do you like that now?"

"Oh Gloria, didn't describe it at all right, this is heavenly, I hope my husband didn't hear that he would go into a fit." She was now riding the cock horse moving her hips backwards and forwards. I lifted my hands to her ample breasts and started caressing them. She threw her head back and was humming through her mouth in ecstasy. "Keep doing that I lave my breasts being caressed and combined with this lovely cock I've never been happier. Oh we have to do this again, I know you only look after Thelma's friends on a Thursday couldn't you and I meet at a different day?"

"How much notice would you need?"

"Phone me any time except Sundays."

"Give me your number; I think that's a good idea."

She was now slipping up and down my shaft as easy as any of the others and still the smile was on her face. I loved her breasts they were just right for a handful and as she said she enjoyed me fondling them. When I climaxed she raised herself a bit more and then dropped with a slurping, slapping sound coming from our nethers.

"I thought I would have had to eat my words, but now you feel great engulfing me all the way up and I can feel your cervix pressing on the head of my cock."

"Me too, I love this. Oh why didn't I marry a man with a cock like yours instead of my husband's small excuse for a cock."

"I thought you said you felt that this was like a honeymoon?"

"Yes I did, while we are here you are my husband. I give myself completely to you; do unto me anything you want."

"Carol, fucking you will do fine."

She lifted herself off and she bent her head to watch it moving out of her now stretched steaming fanny. "I must get a photo of this Charlie, so I can look at it when your not here."

"Bring the camera and I will photograph it for you if you want."

"I have a small digital camera I'll bring it with me the next time we meet."

Speaking of camera's I must find a way to set up my camera so I have a record of our meetings. Now I have a key I can get in here any time to work out the best place to set it up.

We got dressed and departed happy, I was still half hard and needed another good woman. I knew I was going to meet Melanie but will she be still willing.

I walked into the Central Café and looked around and saw Melanie sitting at a table and I walked towards her. It wasn't until I was nearly there that I noticed she was accompanied by an elderly well-dressed lady dressed in black. I could see that her entire outfit, coat, dress, stockings, shoes and hat were all black like one sees ladies wear to a funeral.

She must have seen Melanie looking at me and saw the smile on her face, caused her to turn and look at me. She was without make-up and she looked furious, her lips were drawn in and her mouth was just a slash on her face. I sat down and raised my hand for attention and a waitress came over.

"Ladies what would you like?"

"We'll have a coffee and a small cream cake," she snapped.

"Make that three of each please," I said to the waitress.

"Melanie told me all about you and her. I made her make this appointment, I wanted to face you myself and see what man would take advantage of my little grand-daughter. You know she was under- age."

"I never took advantage of Melanie, she came willingly, and she wanted to get fucked, so she was the same as her peers."

"Please, in my presence don't use foul language.

"Melanie, will now be a living in student, so she won't be allowed to gallivant as she sees fit. So this will prevent you two meeting. Keep away from her while she is under my care, or I will have to contact the police."

She and Melanie stood and stormed out of the café before the waitress even delivered the order. I waited until she arrived and sipped and ate one of the cakes, thinking about what the old woman had said. I paid the bill and left for home.

On Sunday I received an e-mail from Melanie's grandmother. 'Please call at my home at the address below I have something I wish to discuss with you. Please answer. Then the address was given.'

I answered. "Will today do?"

She must have been near the computer or have it set to tell one an e-mail arrives. 'Any time today will be suitable.'

I was in the house by myself as the others had gone to church, so I left them a note telling them I had decided to go for a run in the car.

I drove to the address given and the woman dressed in black was standing at the door. I parked the car and walked towards her my steps making a crunching sound on the pebble driveway. She actually smiled as I got up to her.

"I am glad you came." She said linking her arm into mine as she led me into her home. Why this change of attitude, it was confusing. We sat or should I say she pulled me down to sit on the stuffed divan in her austere room, devoid of any wall adornments or bric-brac.

"Melanie, doesn't know how to keep a secret. I casually asked if she had a boyfriend. I knew right away from her expressions that she was trying to hide something. It was easy for me to get it out of her. She told me of the strip tease and how you had a huge cock that she thought would never fit in her body. But she enjoyed it so much and didn't want another boyfriend just you."

"Why were you so interested in her boyfriends and what she got up to?"

"I suppose nosiness and jealousy of the young. Anyway I was furious at you for using Melanie and that was why the outburst in the Café. It was after we got home that I thought a bit about it. What Melanie does with her body was no concern of mine. I'm just a bit old-fashioned, and I was jealous for her getting a handsome man like you and I sit alone reading about women getting as much sex as they want and I who wanted it, got nothing."

"I'm sorry for you, by the way what do I call you, you know my name, what is yours."

"Betty, my friends call me Betty. I just wanted you here so I could apologise to you face to face. Sure you can see Melanie when she comes home at the weekends. That was another lie I told you," she started crying now.

I put my arm around her and pulled her to my chest. "Betty why do you dress in black?"

"I like black and surprising as you may think it deters attention. Oh I want attention, but I am also frightened as well. There are so many diseases out there nowadays that I'm afraid I will pick up the wrong man and get infected. I know Melanie isn't infected so you must me clean, that is why I contacted you as well."

"What you are trying to say is you want to be fucked that bad you'll go with your grand-daughters friend if he would fuck you."

"Yes, that is the truth of the matter. I don't want a once off, I want to just go with one man."

"Well that is commendable, and I like a woman who is truthful. Yes I think you and I can come to an agreement. Don't expect love, our relationship is purely sexual, if you can accept that then so be it."

"Yes I can live with that."

"Betty, I don't want to keep fucking Melanie. She is too young for me and I think she should get a boyfriend of her own age."

"She won't she's hooked on your big cock and doesn't want anyone else's. I would like to be hooked that way, it must have affected her deeply."

I started fondling her breasts and she put her hand up and undone the buttons on her dress allowing me slip my hand in. I slipped it under her bra and run my thumbs around the areole and nipple while gentle squeezing it. She moved her head into my shoulder and put her arm around me.

"This brings back lovely memories, you caressing me."

"This is reality, forget about the memories, and enjoy the now."

"Oh yes, can we go to my bed, I would like you to take me to bed and give me the cock that Melanie so worships."

"Come on then, see what you can do with it."

I walked behind her into again an almost bare room without any frills. She turned and stood in front of me. "Can I undress you, I would like to very much."

I held up my arms and she started, she wasn't slow she almost tore the clothing off me, until I was standing in only my stockings. She was on her knees holding my penis in her hand. "Oh she was so right, now I see why she is hooked. You are much bigger than normal aren't you? Once a woman has been fucked by a cock like this, she wouldn't want any other that's for sure." As she was saying this she was stripping off her clothes, everything was black and the black underwear looked real sexy.

I couldn't stand any more I put my hands under her arms and laid her on the bed. Nature took over she opened her legs and raised her hips as she slipped a pillow under her hips. She really looked good; no fat just muscle and soft skin. I slipped into her moist body and she let out a long sigh. "Oh its been so long and already it feels so wonderful. I feel you opening up my whole body. I soon reached her cervix and started moving in and out of her well lubricated passage. I loved the feeling of a mature woman; they feel so different from a young woman. Granted their skin is smoother but there is still something missing. She was so easy to fuck and she was giving it her all. No restraints, just blissful giving of her body. When a woman gives you this, with all her heart, then she has given you all that she can. There is nothing else she can give you.

After we climaxed we lay locked in each others arms, as I slowly slipped out. We got up and showered together and she clung to me all the time. "I am like Melanie I am hooked. If you can believe an old woman that was the best fuck I've ever had. My husband and I never experienced what I felt today. I want you to come back and see me. Any time that suits you. My friends are bound to notice how I now feel. We are a right frustrated lot I can tell you."

I had a soft drink with her now dressed in another dress and clean underwear but still black. I kind of like her dressed that way. My own Black Widow.

Betty had wet my appetite to have a good fuck and I wanted time to think so I drove up to Christine's cottage. As I arrived she was just about to leave. When she saw me she run towards me as I got out the car and threw her arms around my neck and planted a kiss on my lips. "I was just off to afternoon service."

"I thought people went to church in the morning?"

"I've been to two services already today."

"Well come inside you have been to church enough today."

"But I al... ," she started. I grabbed her elbow and steered her back into her home.

"I want you, and I don't want to wait on you coming back from church."

"Oh I want you too, but can we go to bed this time. I have been dreaming of going to bed with you since we gone it."

"Christine we fucked, that's what we have done. Yes I would like to go to bed with you."

She was excited now and she took my hand and led me into her room and stripped off her dress then her slip. She stood there in a real sexy underwear set.

"You like this then," she said turning around.

"Yes I think you look magnificent." What I had in my mind I had to butter her up to the limit so she would do as I asked.

I never realised how firm a pair of breasts she had. When she took off the bra there was hardly any sag and her breasts looked firm and beautiful. I had seen the lower part of her body before and there was no change there. I soon undressed and got into bed with her. I started a slow seduction kissing and hugging her caressing her body and finding G spots on her and bringing her into a high state of emotion. I spent a good bit of time on her breasts and she like Carol loved her breasts caressed and fondled. I could see she was begging almost for me to get between her legs and I felt the same.

She was still tight not slack like Betty who couldn't compare with this woman. As she said the last time she liked it a bit rough I obliged her and I got my rewards by her enthusiastic reactions to my actions. When I did flood her with my orgasm she engulfed me with her arms and legs, and kissed me and rocked me in her embrace.

"Oh Charlie, you are my one love, I will do anything for you. I feel so lonely here."

"Christine, what about moving to the city?"

"I have my home here, I can't afford to buy one there."

"What about if I set you up in a flat would you then move?"

"Would you, would you come and visit me?"

"Yes, but I want no other men visiting, you could meet people and be less lonely."

"Why will you do this for me?"

"Just say I like you."

What I wanted was to get the money in the bank working for me and Carol will unknowingly help me launder the money.

"What about my cottage?"

"You keep it; I don't want you to be homeless if ever we fall out or anything."

"Oh I'll never give you up Charlie. Now I feel like a real woman. I have a man who wants me."

"There is only one condition. None of these religious ornaments, you can go to church as much as you want but nothing in the flat."

"When will I come?"

"Soon I would say in a month."

"That's a long-time, I'll be longing for you."

"Don't worry I'll be up to see you before then."

I now had her eating out of my hand; I knew she would do anything for me. What I wanted her was just to tenant my investment. If I have to fuck her to do it then I will willingly do that.

On my way back home I rang Carol. "Oh what a pleasant surprise, when do we meet?"

"Oh we'll meet. I want to invest some spare money in a flat, what do you suggest?"

"How much?"

"Say half a million."

"I have just the thing its worth 50% more than the seller is wanting, but he needs an urgent sale. If you will pay in hard cash he'll sell it even cheaper."

"Can you put an offer in for me; I will get the money tomorrow first thing, once the banks open. I will meet you then in our flat and then we can go and see this owner."

"Done, see you tomorrow."

Once you know people on the inside everything is so easy. I was beginning to like this. All I had to do was fuck them a few times.

When I got home the three women were worried. "Where have you been we were so worried about you, we were thinking you had had an accident."

"No I really had a long drive and lost track of the time."

"Flo was the one who was worried the most," Mary said.

I went up to her and got down on my haunches in front of her. "Now why would that be, my beauty." The others left the room saying they were off to make coffee. "Were you afraid I had deserted you and you would lose out of your cock." I was sliding my hands up her dress and she was opening her old legs. I inserted a finger into her wet cunt and she wriggled on to it.

"Of course, it's like food to me nowadays."

"What's like food to you Gran," said Mary.

"My cock she loves cock," I said without looking at her.

Now she saw my hand up her grandmother's dress. "Do you know that your grandmother doesn't wear panties? I think you should do the same, Mary," I again said without looking at her and still with my hand up Flo's dress caressing her vagina. Now she was panting and pushing herself forward. Mary came and just stood there.

"I think what you two are doing is disgusting."

"Mary, shut up and sit down beside your grandmother."

She sat down and I slipped my other hand up her dress and pushed the panties to one side and started doing the same to her. "Is that disgusting Mary?"

"No its lovely and I will stop wearing panties in the house if that is what you want."

"That's what I want. Now that's all three of you I can feel at any time."

"Mum doesn't wear any either?"

"No she learnt that from Flo when she was young, didn't she Flo."

"Yes they only get in the way."

I stopped fingering them and I held out my hand to Mary. "The panties, Mary."

She stepped out of them and handed them to me. I handed them back. "Now as you take off your shoes at the door you remove your panties as well."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.