The Rogue
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2006 by Alistair Acorn

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What started off as a simple driving task ended up as a completely new lifestyle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

She left and I stuck the first tape in the machine. First was Terry using a vibrator then the biggest black dildo on herself lying on a bed. This had been taken with a telephoto lens into her home. Then it showed her giving David a blow job, then him pounding her from behind, her face clearly showing. There was more but I rewound it. He takes a camera with him, what a wonderful idea, I'm learning from the young lad.

Then Gale, she was flat out on her bed with David standing at her head with his cock in her mouth, she looked drugged in the first one and this was the one he originally blackmailed her with. Then it was a repetition of Terry's. He really works on his victims.

Barbara, He caught sniffing coke through a rolled note. I have no time for junkies and she deserved all he put her through. I'm going to give this one back to David, I can't stand people pushing dope into their bodies.

That night I met David outside the hall and handed him Barbara's tape. "Keep this one and screw her for all she's got."

"Samantha's not pressing charges then?"

"No but you missed a good fuck," I said laughing.

"You didn't."

"Yes, easy as pie. I think if you take it easy there you will score, as well as the mother, she is as eager as anyone. Now I've told you for Christ sake don't go rushing in like a bull in a china shop."

"Thanks Charlie, I doubt if you will get anything from Tiffany's friend Melanie. She is a bit fat as well."

Now we were the best of mates kindred souls, all I had to do was slow him down and he will enjoy as much women as he wants.

He sure was right Melanie was a good bit overweight, but she smiled a lot and was quite pretty. I hung around for an hour and I was really pissed off, the music was loud and the voices were a constant hum.

"I'm getting out of here Melanie, coming?"

"Where to?"

"Want to come to my hotel room?"

"Oh I can't, I have to be home by one and I came with Tiffany."

"Tiffany and David won't mind and I will get you home in time."

"Yes, I'll come."

So off we went hailed a taxi and up into my room and the time was only half past nine.

"Now what will we do, or what would you like to do?"

"I've never been fucked, all my friends are doing it all the time, but I haven't. No boy wants a fat girl like me." She said looking at the floor.

"If that's all you want that is easy, I'll fuck you."

"I'm only fourteen, do you mind."

Eighty-four one night, fourteen the next no-one can say I don't cover the spectrum.

"You have to start sometime and you have all the equipment. Come on give me a striptease."

"No I can't do that."

"You can open your legs and expose all you've got but you can't do a striptease?"

"I never thought of it like that."

"I'll tell you what, I'll do it with you, item for item, so what do you say."

"That's fair."

So to the music from the TV we started our striptease.

Item per item landed on the floor. For her age she had well developed breasts with large pink areoles and pink fresh looking nipples. Her fat was really puppy fat and I think will soon go. Her public hair was dense and matched her auburn hair which she wore in a ponytail; I think with her hair pulled back made her look fatter than she was in the face. But her skin was unblemished and she even looked pure. That was about to change soon, the innocence will vanish leaving a young woman.

"You have a very big cock; I've never seen one as big as that, will I be able to get all that inside me?"

"That and a lot more Melanie. Has your hymen been broken?"

"Yes I use tampons."

"Well what are you worrying about, the worst is over."

"I'm not worrying I just want to feel what it's like to be fucked."

I sat on the settee and she sat beside me as I slipped my hand up her smooth inner thigh. What a difference, her soft young flesh so totally different to that of Gladys or even Samantha. I just touched her clitoris and she was super sensitive and the moisture was glistened on her vaginal lips. No further preparation needed here. I lay her down and opened her legs she knew about bending the knees as well. She was open wide. As I mounted above her she seemed afraid, but that soon changed as I slowly penetrated her tight young body.

"It's wonderful, go slow like that I like the feeling of you stretching me, she started to jerk her hips back and forth in little jerks but I pressed on, sliding deeper inside her smooth warm tight body. It seemed to take ages until I felt her cervix and I was only halfway in. I withdrew a bit and pushed again a bit harder. And I kept up the pressure until I felt her thighs against my stomach and our pubic bones meet.

Now she was smiling up at me with her plump legs straight up in the air. "Is it all in?"

"Yes Melanie the whole lot."

Then I started moving in and out in long slow strokes. Thrusting harder and harder into her body so her whole body was in motion and still the smile on her face as I eventually felt myself coming. I withdrew and spurted all over her stomach and breasts. Not the best birth control but it did in this case.

I got a wet tissue and wiped both her and me.

"I liked that, now I see why all my friends are doing it."

"Well now you know, and you took a bigger cock than any of them I suspect will ever get."

"So you are bigger than normal?"

"Yes Melanie I am."

"I just want ones like yours then, I think it was right for me. When are you going home?"

"Tomorrow, why?"

"I wanted to do it with you again."

"When are you coming back home?"

"We will be moving back in May, can I see you there?"

"We can keep in touch my email and then we will see how you feel about it by then. You may have a boyfriend by then."

I sat up and she hugged me. "I'll always remember you."

I glanced at the clock and it was just after ten, maybe another fuck before I let her go home.

I wrote out my hotmail address for her while the kettle was boiling for a coffee. She rushed and to put it in her bag and she bent down and my penis shot up again. Women's posteriors do this to me. I switched off the kettle and two strides I was behind her and in one thrust I was buried deep inside her again.

"Wow so quick, she said as I guided her so she was leaning over an easy chair with her head on the seat held down by my hand and her body bent over the armrest. I kept on pounding, driving deep inside her but this time I blasted within her. I only hope she doesn't become pregnant.

She must have read my mind. "Don't worry I am on the pill I have been prepared for a few months on this happening."

I lay over her soft back letting my shaft soak in the warmth of her soft young vagina. She kept wriggling her bottom but my penis just deflated and slipped out with a plonk.

I got off her and made the coffee, sat at the table to calm down and then we both showered.

"Was that better than the dance?"

"Far better, I was expecting my first time to be in a car or up against a wall. This was far better."

"You will be home well before your curfew too."

"That will really please my parents."

I rang up for a taxi escorted her downstairs and watched the taxi pass into the night. Well the evening wasn't as bad as I expected.

I slept late the next morning and was ready for the three women who arrived at twelve. I couldn't keep them long for I had a taxi to the airport booked for one.

When they were all seated I handed Terry and Gale their tapes. "Sorry Barbara I tried, but he wouldn't budge."

"Well I suppose I will have to get used to being sired by a young lad. I suppose it isn't that bad, at least I'm getting fucked which is more than some of the women are."

"If you look at it that way, you won't have to worry."

"If he'd asked maybe I would have consented willingly."

"You don't mean that Barbara." Gale said.

"Yes I do," was the dull reply.

"Thank you for giving us our life back, but it will never be the same will it."

I escorted them out and I left for the airport waving to the three of them. On the way to the airport I phoned David. "Barbara is all yours, she has capitulated all you have to do is approach her and she will do anything you want without the need of the tape. If you wanted I think she would even let you live with her. Good luck David."

"Thanks Charlie, I will keep in touch how did you get on with Melanie?"

"Unless you have at least a nine and a half-inch cock forget her, she is a big cock woman and a wonderful fuck."

"Christ you bonked her as well."

"I told you, you don't need to blackmail them. I would even try Terry and Gale again, they I am sure soon will be looking for cock, now that you have given it to them."

"I'll let you know how I get on."

"You do, but don't you come near your mother or grandmother. When you come back look me up we could do great things together."

"Thanks"

I had to play him along; I may need him one day on my side.

At the airport I bought a Panasonic VDR —M50 DVD Camcorder, the one I got wasn't cheap but from now on I was going to photograph every meeting.

When I got back home both Mary and Carina were in their element I never had so many kisses and cuddles as these two lovely women were giving me. When I handed Mary the tape she threw her arms around my neck. "Have you watched it?"

"No and I don't want to." I didn't tell her I had made a copy of it and would be deposited in the safety-deposit box with the copies of the other three tapes.

Mary walked up to the fire and threw it in and watched as the tape was consumed by the flames. "Now I feel free from that wretched boy I conceived."

"Oh I have something to tell you, do you know that Bertie and your husband are both gay?"

"They are, can I use that against him?"

"No Idea Mary, I would contact your lawyer."

That night I fucked both of them one late that night the other early in the morning. I had to or they would have wondered why but they were still the ones I appreciated the most and felt I could spend my life with.

On the Friday Florence, Carina's mother arrived my taxi. When she was introduced to me she stared at me for a while. "Why does a young man like you stay with these two older women, don't worry I know what is going on. Any older woman loves and dreams of a young lover. You look after my girls, I'll be watching you."

Well she was like Thelma's friends she came straight to the point.

Carina took her mother up the stairs and was up there for over two hours.

"Mother is filling in Gran with all that has happened."

I bet she doesn't tell everything.

I sat at the computer and checked my secret email account. I had a few messages. One from Thelma saying everything was all right again; I explained you were a friend of Carina's, it was the car, the salesman told my husband. The next was from Melanie telling me she is missing me already and is looking forward to May.

David thanked me for the info on Barbara; he is now staying there all night. She is his sex slave. Thinking of getting her working for him.

Who gave Gloria my address, but she was wishing the next month would hurry and pass, she dreams about me every night.

I gave a short reply to each, just to let them know I was still around and thinking of them.

Christmas day, Mary and Carina went to church leaving Florence and me alone in the lounge. She was 85 a year older than Gladys and I am sure just as willing, it was just the way she said things.

"Do you live far away Florence?"

Only about 80 kilometres but it is awkward to get from here to there, "Why do you ask."

"I could drive you back home make it a lot easier?"

"Will you, I'd appreciate that."

"Got to look after you, you know."

"I wish you looked after me the way you look after my daughter."

"In which way?"

"Which way do you think?"

"I could if you want you know."

"Old women don't turn you off then?"

"No, not at all."

"I bet you are creaming yourself this very minute Florence."

"You are right there."

In the room was a dining chair which had been brought in from the dining room. "I think I will give you a Christmas present."

"A surprise present?"

"You could say that."

I had been practicing with my camera and had it set up between two books on the bookcase. Zeroed in to a spot about three feet from where the chair was sitting. I stood and casually moved the chair to that spot, walked to the bookshelf and switched on the camera. And walked to Florence and picked her up, she was small and light.

I stood her in front of the chair and dropped my trousers revealing my erect penis. Picked her up again, sat on the chair then I sat her on my thighs, straddling my legs. I reached under her dress and pulled the elastic of her knickers aside and inserted my crown into her moist passage and lowered her down. Slowly and gently until she was sitting on my thighs.

"Christ you have split me and stretched me like I've never been before. Oh Charlie this is the best Christmas present of all."

The elastic was cutting into me so I lifted her off again.

"No, I want to stay like that."

"Don't worry, the elastic of your knickers are cutting into me."

I lifted her off and stood her down in front of me.

Quick as a flash she lifted her dress and dropped her knickers. "I won't be wearing them while I am here, so you know Charlie."

This time she got on my knee I lifted her again she guided my penis to her vagina and once more she was settled down on my thigh.

I lifted her up and lowered her and I was as deep as any man could get and Florence was enjoying the lot. She was rocking back and forth on my lap as I had both arms around her holding her close.

"Why not come and stay with me for a couple of days."

"Why don't you move here?"

"Mary wanted me to, but that was before you came on the scene, maybe she has changed her mind."

"You know I am fucking Mary as well. They are both my women."

"I would like to be one also, then you would be fucking the whole generations."

"I would like you too, I will casually mention it to Carina, you do also."

All the time she was thrusting herself into me and I exploded inside her.

"That was lovely, I feel you spurting inside me, and it's been a long time since I felt that."

"This was only a sample; I want it in the nude the next time."

"Sample or not I will have it any time or place. If ever you feel the need just go ahead I won't worry."

"I may take you up on that."

I lifted her off and she took a tissue and wiped herself while I put my trousers back on.

"Better hide your knickers before Carina comes back."

She picked them up and left the room returning five minutes later and sat down on the settee beside me. During her absence I switched off the camera I will check on it later.

"Are you wearing any knickers now Florence?"

"No, I told you I wouldn't, I used to go bare in my younger days, I was always ready for my husband in these days, he was a right randy man, and I loved him for it."

"Stay here and you'll get as much as you want."

Mary and Carina arrived back shortly afterwards but we were still sitting together.

"You two getting to know each other then?" She inquired. The reason she said this was few words had passed between Florence and myself since she arrived.

"Yes, Charlie and I have got to know each other quite well now, I like him and I found he worships you two."

"Florence that was between you and me not to tell them." I said giving her a tap on the shoulder.

"I am very happy to know what you think about us."

Two days later Carina and Mary came up to me as I was working on my Nissan in the garage. "Charlie, before you came here I had asked my mother to come and stay here, I don't like her living alone. She says she would like to come and stay here. You wouldn't mind would you?"

"No it is after all your house, and I like the old lady."

"The next thing is she said you would take her home. You have a nice truck to carry her personal things, can you help her pack and bring her back."

"Any of you two coming with me?"

"No I'm starting work after the New Year," Mary said.

"I will be busy here, so will you manage on your own?"

"Yes your mother and I will be all right, I'll look after her."

"Thank you darling."

"What did you call me?"

"I called you darling, and I mean it from the bottom of my being."

She came over and hugged me tight. "I don't care what you say, I love you."

"I do too, I've never been so happy," Mary said bursting out into tears.

This was a situation I hadn't faced before and I didn't know what to say. So I just hugged them to me.

"My that is very touching, I am glad to see you three so close. Don't mind me I would like to be included though."

"Come over here Florence, it seems as if you will be staying here, so come and get a cuddle as well."

"Oh Charlie thank you, come on mum come and be one of Charlies women."

Florence came and I hugged the three of them.

"If I too get what you two get also, I'm willing."

"Oh Gran, of course you can," Mary said. I think she though Florence was joking.

So from then on we were one unit and the whole atmosphere was one of happiness. This was something I had never experienced before.

I got an email from Gloria which was a bit of a shock. 'My period didn't show, but I got my Christmas present from my husband a two-minute sexual romp which left me as cold as I started. So If I am at last pregnant, thank you I'll blame it on my husband, but we can still go on meeting.'

Also one from David 'You were right Samantha and Gladys appreciate the attention given. I like Gladys better though. You sure can pick them. Hope to see you on our return.'

So David had scored with Samantha, I too thought Gladys was a lot better.

I seem to be collecting a lot of supporters now, in the past I was a loner, me first foremost and last.

One day I caught Florence in the lounge when we were alone leaning over the back of the chair to reach something. I flicked up her dress and cupped her womanhood slipping my middle finger into her vagina. All she did was wriggle on my finger. I leant over and started the camera, undone my trousers and slipped into her ready and waiting passage from the rear. I took her hips and pulled her into me and started pounding into her as hard as I did Thelma.

"Oh Charlie that was the way my husband did it, I like it like that, do it like that every time."

"Are you sure I won't hurt you Flo?" (I have started calling her Flo at her request)

"No I like it better that way, I can take a lot harder than that."

Again I shot my load into her and she wriggled her hips hard against me.

When I withdrew she turned letting her dress fall. Reached up and kissed me. "I love you too Charlie, I don't have many years left but I want to go out fucking, you help me with that wish."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.