Business Trip Transformation - Cover

Business Trip Transformation

Copyright© 2006 by curious2c

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Wife and husband having a hard time in marriage...both working and traveling too much. The wife meets a man that takes her places she's always wanted to go... but has never had the nerve.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Transformation  

The rest of that evening was spent with James being almost subservient to me. It was weird in some ways. After all, he was my slut master, yet he made sure I was pleased fully that night. He gave of himself in ways that were almost loving of me instead of treating me like the slut I had become.

He gave me a full body massage that was very well done. Using oil and just right pressure, he kneaded my body into submission. Then he caressed me, kissing here and there, finally eating me out to a delicious orgasm. Later on he shaved my cunt again too. Using lots of oil and taking tender care, he got me smoother than silk down there.

He went to his room afterwards and I actually was in bed and asleep by ten-thirty. The next day my client was all eyes with me again. She raved about my look and my relaxed state, and I could only tell her that I had gotten one more special massage. She was working on getting who and what out of me, but I was able to keep her at bay. If she had any idea at all she'd have probably dumped me and my company in an instant. Or worse, she'd steal away James from me.

After a rather nice day with my client, I found myself in James arms in the late afternoon. His plan was simple. We went to my suite and after undressing, we took a nice long bath in the jacuzzi. That turned out being a whole different trip.

He had me sit on his lap, and as the jets of water pulsed around us, his cock got hard. I was squirming around, loving the feel of that hard shaft between my ass cheeks. He moved around a bit and suddenly slid right into my cunt. I rode him, facing away, as his hands played with my tits and bald cunt.

I had several orgasms while he held off. Once we got out of the tub, he toweled me off, applied some oil to me, and then we got into my bed. I was on my hands and knees as he got up on the bed. My mouth went around his cock, my lips locking tightly to him. I sucked him hard, taking all of his hard shaft in.

His hands were on my head, my hair wrapped up in them. I was being a wanton slut. I moved faster and faster, taking full long strokes in and out. His cock would bump my throat at times, causing me to feel even more wicked.

Pulling away from his shaft I began to lick his balls, then behind them. My tongue slipped across his 'taint' and soon was circling his asshole. I felt him shudder as my tongue tried to force it's way into his hole. On my third attempt I succeeded and wormed my tongue in deep.

I kept up my anal and cock stimulation until he could take no more. Pulling away he moved behind me and began to run the head of his cock from my asshole to my cunt. I reached back and taking my ass cheeks in both hands, spread them wide as I could.

"Will you fuck my ass please? I found that I really like it. I want you there. Please?"

"Oh baby... you know it. I loved fucking your ass too. It was so tight and hot... and so good."

I felt oil dripping on my ass then his fingers pushing inside me. Pretty soon his cock, all slippery and oiled up followed. He got it fully inside me and held still, just like that night, waiting for me to get used to his size back there.

I began to rock back and forth when I felt the muscles relax and once again, I was getting my ass fucked. He fucked me harder and faster as we went along and by the end I was begging for more. He finished up by pulling out and taking his cock in one hand, jacking himself off. I spun around and let him blast his cum all over my face and tits.

As he fell back I followed and took his cock into my mouth, cleaning him off. I hadn't been dirty back there since I had taken an enema earlier, and even though a few short days ago the act of my doing what I was doing with a cock, let alone one that had just been in my ass would have turned me off and made me ill, for some reason now it was the perfect thing to do to show my submissiveness to my slut master.

Later we got dressed and James took me out for dinner. As we ate he would pull on my dress this way or that causing me to expose some part of my body for the entertainment of who ever happened to walk by or see me there. I didn't mind at all. Matter of fact I started to sit in ways that were sure to show off my bald bare cunt and my tits.

We ended up in the lounge in the hotel, having a drink when that room service guy came in. He was out of uniform and in blue jeans and a T shirt. Seeing us he came over and offered to buy us both a drink. James surprised me by telling him to meet us in our room in a few minutes with a bucket of ice.

In our room James had left me dressed in my short skirt and tube top. Nothing else. The knock at the door was loud and James told me to go ahead and answer it. Opening the door without looking out the peephole I found myself facing the young man and another young man as well.

"Uh... would it be all right if Tom joined us? I know I should have asked... but I just met up with him when I was getting the ice."

James had stepped up behind me and his voice shook me hard.

"By all means, come on in. Do you have any other friends you'd like to bring in?"

"Uh... not really. Your... um... she's so beautiful and all, I hate to share her, I really do."

"My slut? Yes, she is quite beautiful isn't she? Beautiful and sexy, and needing hard cock. Do you two have hard cocks for her?"

Tom was evidently more the man of the world because instead of telling, he showed. Unzipping his pants he exposed a nice circumcised cock. One that I could see me getting my lips around. Both sets of lips. I found myself being directed by James to reach out and guide our new friends in.

Tom had a grip on my ass as my hand closed around his cock, and leading them in, that grip became fondling. His fingers slipped into my pussy from behind, causing me to moan in anticipation.

"Mary, why don't you do a little dance for us while we get all ready?"

Turning on some music with a fast beat, he stepped back and put the ice bucket on a dresser. I started to dance as sexily as I could and pretty soon I was stripping off my few clothes. Tom and who I soon found out to be Andy, got naked and their hard cocks were making my cunt throb.

As I finished my dance James guided me to sit on Andy's lap, his hard cock slipping right into my cunt. Then Tom got behind me and pretty soon I was sandwiched between them, Andy pumping my cunt and Tom ramming my asshole. I came twice while they fucked me.

Afterwards I sucked them hard again and they switched. I wasn't sure about taking Andy's large cock in my ass, but James applied more oil and allowed it all to happen. Tom loved to bite my nipples as they fucked me and I found that stimulation to be an added bonus.

After that fuck, they were both used up for a bit, and James seemed to want me for himself, so taking a hint, they both thanked us and got dressed and left. Andy thanked me profusely, finally telling me at the door as I saw them out that I had been his first.

"Thank you Mary. You... you were my first."

"First slut?"

"No... first ever."

"I took your virginity Oh My God!"

"Yes. I want to thank you. I'll remember you for the rest of my life, that's for sure. You're so beautiful and so kind to me. Twice now."

Kissing me softly on my lips he turned and left. I was stunned. I had no idea that I had been his first ever woman. I was happy and shocked at the same time. He had been a good fuck for a first timer. Of course, there had been those other men there that very first time, probably helping me to not see how new at fucking he really was.

Once again James bathed me then we made love. Yes, made love. I had fallen for him. I loved him, unlike the love I had for Matt though. My love for James was mostly for how he had brought me out of my shell and made me a new woman. I also had feelings for him because of the way he went out of his way to take care of me afterwards.

I was troubled with my new found love though. I thought about it several ways for most of the night and in the early morning hours I finally accepted that I could love more than one man in 'that' way. I knew that I would have to be very careful from now on though since I wanted to love only Matt and James in this way ever.

The next day I once more had to put up with my client working on finding out my secret. I let slip that I had a certain man that gave me special time... and it helped me to relax. She tried to find out who this special man was, but I was tight lipped. I didn't want to share James with anyone else. Even though he was sharing me with whomever. I was selfish I know, but I was greedy too.

That night was the party night. James had me dress in the cut offs and a halter top. No underwear at all. Arriving at the address we found a nice house in a nice neighborhood. Knocking on the door a black woman opened it up. Smiling at me she held out her hands and pulled me in. James followed, holding a large bag.

"June told me that he found some new entertainment for the poker night... he never told me that she would be so beautiful. I'm June's wife... Carlotta. You must be Mary. Slut Mary."

I blushed when she called me that to my face. She laughed and hugged me close.

"Don't be embarrassed. Hey... my old man owns an adult theater for Christ's sakes. I'm pretty open. Besides, I want to see you in action. June was telling me that you really love to fuck. You ever done another woman?"

"Uh... no. To be honest, I've never done another man other than my husband until last Monday night. This all has happened so fast... I..."

"You're doing this of your own free will... right?"

The look she gave James spoke volumes.

"No... I mean... I never knew I had it in me... James brought it all out... I mean... I allowed him to... I mean... yes... I freely have liked doing this."

"Oh good. Had me worried for a moment there. So... you're married?"

"Yeah."

"James... is he your husband?"

"Matt. Matt is my husband."

"Oh. Does Matt know that you are... um... being so free?"

"I don't know. I'm not sure. He may suspect... I don't know."

"How do you think Matt will take learning that you've become a true slut?"

"I don't know. I hope he takes it well. I truly do."

"What if he can't accept the new slutty you?"

"Then slut Mary goes away. I will not lose my husband if I can at all help it."

"Then we better hope and pray that Matt loves the new you."

"I don't understand... how can you... hug me... smile at me... accept me into your home when you have to know that... your husband... that..."

"That you fucked June? Oh baby... He was so happy to tell me all about you. He had always wanted to witness a slut being made. You made his whole year. To hear him tell it you loved every second of it too."

"I... I did. I'm so wound up right now I could just fall apart though. How can you be so... nice to me after I fucked your husband?"

"It's like I told you dear. My husband owns a theater that shows fucking and sucking and other things going on. We're open to new and different things. I love to see him putting his meat in white girls. He told me you took all of him up your ass too. Not even I can do that. I have to see you in action girl."

She leaned in and kissed me on my cheek. Then she moved her lips to mine. I felt a tremor go through her as our lips connected. Suddenly I wanted to do more with her than just kiss. Where this came from I didn't know... but I really wanted to be with another woman now too. James had changed me forever in ways I was still finding out about.

Our kiss was getting hotter and hotter when June walked in and broke us up. I reluctantly let Carlotta's tongue slip from my mouth.

"Hey there woman... save that for later. You two will get your chance later. Maybe you can clean each other up after a few of the boys have shot all over you."

She pulled back from me smiling.

"I think that we're going to have one hell of a time tonight Mary. Come on slut... lets go party."

I never saw a single card that night. Only seven large black cocks and one huge black cock, and one white cock. I also got my first taste of a wonderful black cunt too. Those guys fucked us and fucked us.

James even fucked Carlotta too. I was a bit jealous to see him stick his cock in her, but who was I to argue? After all, at that time I had three cocks in me. Three large black cocks. I will say that James seemed a bit guilty afterwards. We talked about it on our way to the hotel that night too.

"You fucked Carlotta."

"Yes. I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. She looked so... hot. All sweaty and naked... and..."

"Black?"

"Yeah... that too. There is just something about the skin color difference."

"Yes... there is. Why are you so guilty about it though?"

"Well... I mean... I've been with you and then suddenly I threw her into the mix... didn't seem right for some reason. It's not like I planned it, and it just happened, but still, I feel that I should be... faithful to you. Stupid isn't it? I mean, both of us acting like we are and I feel a need to be faithful to my slut?"

"You've got me fucking half the country... and you fuck one black gal and it didn't seem right suddenly? That's weird. I will say for some reason I was jealous for a minute though. I'd rather you didn't fuck any other woman. I know it sounds hypocritical and all, but I can't help myself. I saw you with her and I was jealous."

"Well, we didn't talk about it beforehand. I think I know what you mean though and it won't happen again, unless you want me to. I guess that I forgot that our situation is a bit different than... I mean... both of us being married and all..."

His voice drifted silent as reality hit us both. What were we doing? We were fucking around on our spouses... enjoying it too. Where would this all end up? How had this all come about? Where had the slut in me been all this time and how had James released it in me as he had? Better yet, why had I been so jealous after his having given so much to me as he had? I didn't after all, own him.

We were quiet all the rest of the way back to the room. James spent the night with me, holding me in spoon position. In the morning his hard cock poking me caused me to accept him inside my cunt without a thought of who or what.

We fucked... actually I think we were making love. It was way different than the other sex that we'd been having all week. Maybe it was because today I went home to Matt, and we may never see this part of ourselves again. Whatever the reason it was a long sweet and loving fuck. We made love.

As we made love he seemed ready to start to talk, but I didn't want to hear what he was going to say. I knew what it would be and I couldn't bear the thought of hearing him tell me goodbye forever. I hugged him to me the best I could and kept my lips on his.

Then when we finished up, I sucked him hard, and taking the time I had left, kept on sucking him until he filled my mouth with his cum. We showered up and James left, telling me that he'd enjoyed meeting me and being with me. He also thanked me for being his slut like I had. I thanked him for allowing me to be his slut and for giving me so many great memories.

"Thank you Mary."

"For what James?"

"For being my slut. You've been the perfect dream slut for me and I will always remember this time and hold it in my heart."

"Well, I will never forget this time either James. You brought me into a whole new world, one that I had hid from for far too long. We will see each other again though, won't we?"

"I... I don't know. I would love to, but there are so many things between us, things that could cause issues we couldn't handle. I'm not sure if we should ever meet again. I would love to, yet I am afraid."

"Well, you changed me fundamentally you know. My husband Matt will have to deal with the new me now. I hope you know that I feel it has been a change for the best though, and I would love to meet up with you again sometime, somewhere."

I caught a glimpse of him at the airport before I boarded my flight and then I was home. Home to an uncertain future and marriage.

I stopped by work on my way home from the airport. There I completed my contracts and some other paperwork. I had to go through my purse at one point and came across that tight roll of cash, my first 'tip' for services provided. It brought a rush to me that hit me sudden and deeply.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.