Business Trip Transformation - Cover

Business Trip Transformation

Copyright© 2006 by curious2c

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Wife and husband having a hard time in marriage...both working and traveling too much. The wife meets a man that takes her places she's always wanted to go... but has never had the nerve.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Transformation  

We left the hotel, me dressed as he had directed still, and walked over to a close by mall. In there we found a Fredericks of Hollywood and in we went. He guided me around as if he knew this whole store intimately well, making me a bit suspicious of him for the first time. Matter of fact, he had walked directly to it like he new because he'd been in here before at some point.

When we finally got to the check stand to pay for our purchases, he had picked out a whole wardrobe for me. Dresses, skirts, tops, cut-offs, panties, bras, and other lingerie' items too.

He insisted on paying for it all, and when the bill came I was shocked. James was spending a fortune on me. Well over eight-hundred dollars as a matter of fact. I was just stunned that he'd do something like that.

We went back to the hotel and once in my room he got me really decked out in a very short time. As we left I glanced at myself in the mirror. I almost backed out. He had me wearing a short... very short pleated skirt and a very slinky top. I could see the straps of my garters below the hem of the dress as a matter of fact.

I looked like a hooker... almost. My breasts... tits were hanging freely underneath my top and I could see them clearly through the material. I could even see the brown circle of my areolas and my hard little nipples were sticking way out. The material of the blouse was enticing them... making them want to stand out.

"I can't go out looking like this James. I... I'm too... I look like a..."

"You look like my slut Mary. My slut. Remember? You're my slut now."

"For this week maybe... I guess."

"No 'I guesses' about it. You're my slut forever now Mary. Anytime I want you slut, you will come... won't you... slut?'

I felt my cunt flood with the realization that he was right. I'd be his slut forever now. He could get me to do things somehow... Matt had never been this way with me.

I whispered back to him, while looking at the floor.

"Yes."

"Yes what Mary? Look at me... be proud. Be proud you're my slut. That is what I want. I want a slut that is proud of being my slut. Get your head up and smile at me... be my slut Mary."

I lifted my head up and looked him straight in the eye. I had made up my mind now. I would be the best damned slut he'd ever seen. For him I'd do anything he asked. I would be the proudest slut I could be. "YES. Yes I'll be your slut. I will always be your slut James. Whenever, wherever, anytime anyplace. I'm your slut now. My cunt is yours to do with as you please... my cunt, my ass, my mouth... all of me."

"Good. Lets go my slut."

We left heading out to the movie theater. As we got there I realized that James had a far more different thing in mind that I had for a movie. It was an adult arcade. Here I was, dressed showing off my tits and cunt... because as I walked my skirt would flip up time to time and show anyone who happened to be looking that I had no panties on... at all.

As we entered I could hear men around me commenting to either James or some other guy about what a beautiful slut I was. I heard one guy ask James if he shared his slut at all. His reply shocked me and let me know that I was in for a ride this week. I only hoped that I would be able to survive it all.

"My slut? Well, I just might, you never know. Come on in and sit nearby... if I get in the mood I just might need some help... if ya know what I mean."

James had just become some coarse man that was matter-of-factly offering me to strangers. I should have been spitting mad... a few weeks ago I would have been. I should have slapped him and stomped off... a few days ago I would have. I should have never allowed myself to be talked into dressing as I was and coming here... a few hours ago I gave up that right forever.

Now I was standing near naked in front of an adult theater listening to James offer me up to other men, and my cunt was flooding. I was thinking about all that had happened when I suddenly realized that James had asked or told me to do something.

"What?"

"Undo your blouse. Unbutton it. Give these fine gentlemen a look at what you'll be offering inside."

"I can't do that out here. I'll get arrested. I..."

"You will do as you're told slut. Undo your blouse. Show them your tits."

His voice had taken a slightly harder tone. I did as he asked. Trembling fingers undid all the buttons on my blouse and then my shaking hands spread that blouse wide open, baring my tits to all those men.

One guy stepped in close and cupped one of my tits.

"Wow... nice and firm. Look at those nipples, they're all hard and begging for it. She's begging for it. You've got yourself a great slut here Mr. She's a keeper for sure. Great tits too... must be D's if their anything at all."

They were C plus, but his words, his calling my breasts "tits' shook me to the core. His touch, rough and almost callous did something to me too. The way he talked about me to James, ignoring that I was a woman... someone he should be talking to also got to me in a way that had never happened before.

His fingers roughly tweaked my nipples before he stepped back. James had reached out and taking my hand, pulled me to him. Kissing me in front of all those dirty nasty men his hands fondled my tits. As we kissed I felt my dress going up in back. I reached back to find James was pulling it up.

I let him.

Pretty soon my whole ass was exposed, as well as my tits. I could hear whistles and cat calls as James grabbed a handful of my ass cheek and pulled it sideways, exposing my throbbing asshole to their sight.

"LOOK at that tight little asshole. God... I want to fuck that one. She's tight... real tight. Shaved cunt too."

"Yeah... Oh man... I'm going in to watch and join in on using this slut. I gotta have that cunt myself. She looks wetter than hell right now. I'd bet she'd do us all right out here if her slut master told her to too."

I knew it. I would have. If James had told me to go to my knees and suck his cock, or any cock for that matter, I would have. I would. I wanted to. I wanted to be the best slut I could be for James. Deep inside I hoped that he would use me that way too. If he did I only hoped that Matt and I would be able to survive this. My having become such a slut.

Don't get me wrong. I love Matt with all my heart. Here though, I had become what I had so much held back from my world. I had always wanted a man to take me and use me however he wanted to. I had always wanted to be a slut for some man, just like I was being for James. I had held it to a very regulated fantasy world that hardly ever saw the light of day.

Matt and I had gotten in a rut. Our marriage had gone so far to ruin now that I guess I felt I had nothing to lose by doing what I was doing with James. I still wanted to love and be loved by Matt though. I would still want to be his wife and the good little woman. I had a war deep within me now.

I also wanted to be the slut. Slut Mary. I wanted to be used by a man... any man... several men... all men. I wanted to please any man sexually, and in any way I could. I wanted to be let loose, set loose, to be with any man my slut master wanted me to be with.

All these years, since high school, maybe even before then, I had desires that I had held in check. Suddenly, in one day this man James had set me loose and opened my mind up to what I had most desired all my life. I loved the attention I was getting. I loved the knowledge that I would fuck and suck anyone that James told me to. I loved that I was free to do that right now too. I only hoped that I would not or had not lost Matt forever now though too.

I knew deep down that if it came to Matt or Mary the slut... Matt would win out. I would give up being slut Mary in an instant if Matt threatened to leave me or dump me because of my sluttiness now. If I could keep him after this that is. If he knew how I was feeling... like James seemed to know... would he love me the same then? Could he? Could he ever accept that I needed this time to time? Not all the time but once in a while could he let slut Mary loose? I could only hope that things would work out. For now, for this one week I was going to do whatever James asked of me though. I had to do it. I had to.

I felt hands on my ass cheeks that weren't James's. Strange men feeling and touching me as I was held in James's strong arms. I moaned softly, but not so softly that these men didn't all hear me. Fingers prodded my asshole and slipped into my cunt. I was dripping wet too.

"Oh yeah man... she's wanting it. Listen to her moaning. She wants what we've go to give her."

James drug me inside, several men were following. Inside the darkened theater I could see a woman and four men on screen. They were all naked and the woman was taking three men at once while the fourth man stood beside them, reaching in and playing with her tits.

James led me down front, all the way to the first row of seats. There was a space in front of them of about eight feet and then a stage rose up about waist high. That stage went from one side of the room to the other, and the screen was about ten feet in back of that.

I could see the men that had followed us in were all sitting nearby now... many right beside us or right behind me. James started to work on my cunt now. His hand was down there, fingers slipping between my cunt lips, playing with me. I was wet. Real wet.

My blouse was still undone, and James reached up with his free hand and pulled it down off my shoulders, removing it from my body when I worked my arms out of each sleeve. Stopping his playing with my cunt, the neatly folded my blouse up and laid it alongside of the arm of his seat.

He then started to work my skirt down, but one of the men there whispered to him, begging for him to leave it on me. I guess he saw how sexy that would be, so he just pulled it up a bit. I rose up off my ass to allow him to do that, not even making him ask.

My cunt was fully exposed and now some men had moved down in front of us to squat down and look at me in the flickering lights of the movie. James took my right leg and pulled it up and over the arm of my seat, then reaching across me he did the same with my left leg.

Here I was, totally topless, and no panties on, skirt pulled up around my waist, legs spread widely, allowing strange men to stare at my body. And I was getting hornier and wetter as time went on. James's next move stunned me. He looked over at the man that had sat next to me, and nodded at him.

Hands started to caress my leg, then my cunt. The guy sitting next to me had his hands on my body and he leaned over and started sucking on my hardened nipple of the tit closest to him. Hands came from behind me to grasp my other tit and a rough face rubbed my cheek, hot breath on my lips... and some stranger was kissing me.

I tilted my head back and accepted the tongue that was forced between my lips, and at that point I lost any reservations that were lingering in my mind. I became one huge nerve ending begging for release.

At some point James had given up his seat to another man and taking my blouse he laid it on the stage. Three men were feeling and kissing my body while I was still kissing the man standing behind me. Suddenly I was picked up and moved. Fear coursed through me for a second until I saw James directing the move.

Laying me on the stage with my legs dangling over the edge, hands took them up and held me spread wide apart. Very wide apart. Everyone could see my cunt throbbing and the wetness dripping off out of me.

Several fingers were inside my cunt now, stretching me wide. I couldn't count how many, but there were at least four. Hands were on my tits, on my legs, holding my arms, and head too.

Suddenly a cock was thrust at my lips. I opened my mouth and took it in without a thought to who it belonged to or anything. The man was rough, taking my hair in his hand and pulling my mouth over his shaft. I choked for a moment as the head of his cock bumped against the back of my throat.

Then, magically, his balls bounced off my chin. I had all of this cock in me and down my throat. I wasn't gagging... well not too much and the longer he held me there like he was, the less I felt the need to gag. Then he was fucking my mouth. Just like it was a cunt, he pounded his cock in and out. I kept my lips sealed as tight as I could during it all.

The next thing I knew a cock was pressing into my cunt. I moaned around the cock in my throat and he suddenly shot off. I choked again for a bit when his salty cum filled my mouth, but I managed to keep it all in. As he pulled out he wiped my face with his cock and then slapped me with it. I loved that feeling of soft, firm flesh slapping my cheeks. I sucked him back in my mouth and cleaned him off before he disappeared into the background and another cock was offered to me.

The man fucking me was ramming fast and hard and I orgasmed as he shot off inside me. He pulled out and I could feel my cunt open and the cool air slipping around my cunt lips. Another cock was there before I could enjoy that feeling though and this cock was larger. It was the biggest cock I had ever felt. At first I thought that someone was sticking their hand into me.

Looking down between my legs for a second I was shocked to see a large black man was sticking his cock into me. Just the sight of his coal black skin caused me to start to orgasm again. He made me cum twice before he was fully inside my cunt. He didn't slam into me, because if he had I'm sure the head of his cock would have hurt like hell slamming into my cervix. He was gentle... well, considering the situation, and his strokes in and out of my cunt were welcomed.

Here I was, a married lady, naked on an adult theater stage, getting cocks stuffed into my mouth and cunt. I was in a nirvana like state as cock after cock filled me and then let loose their loads deep inside either my mouth or cunt. Cunt... I was calling it my cunt. God how I had changed so much in such a short time. Forgive me if calling my cunt upsets you... it's just what I have to call it.

After about six men had used me James stepped in and made them step back. He asked me how I was doing.

"Hey Mary... are you okay? Do you want to keep on going?"

"I'm fine. I know I'm going to be sore tomorrow... but I'm loving this so far. I won't get arrested will I? I mean, we are in a public place and all."

"Know that big black guy that fucked you?"

"Yeah?"

"He owns the joint. He locked the doors and there are eight or ten guys in here. You up for it?"

"Yes. I do have to work tomorrow... please keep that in mind."

"Well, it's nine o'clock now... how about two more hours?"

"Two... maybe three. I think I could handle three."

"Okay. Midnight it will be princess slut."

"I am aren't I? A slut I mean."

"My slut. Remember that Mary. You're my slut."

"Yes James. I am your slut."

My newly shaven cunt was giving me a rush too. It felt so different to have a cock in me and the pubic hair of a man rubbing me there. I felt more naked than I ever had, naked yet sexy and wanton. James had oiled my whole crotch area while talking to me, I guess for extra lube to make up for the missing pubic hair. Whatever the reason the oil and the nudeness of my crotch were helping to drive me even farther into nirvana.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.