Grey Eyes - Cover

Grey Eyes

Copyright© 2006 by Catherine Capulet

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - 6 years ago Luke ran away from the woman he loved, thinking it would protect her. Now she's come to find him, and is still in love with him but engaged to a football star. Will Luke tell Moria that he loves her and risk ruining the life Moria built without him or will he take the chance and hope for the best between them? read and find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   School  

Hank never asked his wife about what had happen about what had happened in Green Bay. That was 10 years in the past. If he even brought it up she'd bite his head off. He loved Moria with all his heart but no matter how much he felt in love with her, there was a part of her he knew he would never have.

He knew Moria loved him and loved their children. He never questioned her, to question her was like asking a question into a fog. It would get lost and not come back out, in the grey mist forever.

The question that had vexed him for the past 10 years about Green Bay was buried in his head soon after their second child Caroline was born. She was spitting image of her mother now. Their youngest Noah was built like him, with brown hair like his and grey eyes like his mother. But when it came to his oldest son, Luke.

Luke was his mother's favorite hands down. Luke was also the reason they had a quiet rushed wedding at the courthouse with just their parents present. Moria's mother never seemed happy about the whole ordeal. Hank knew it had something to do with what happened in Green Bay.

He tried for a long time to find out what had happened. When he'd ask Moria, she would shut down. She wouldn't talk, she'd either keep doing whatever she was doing and pretend like she hadn't heard him or she'd sit down and block him out. After a while he gave up. He tried asking her mother, but she'd do the same thing.

Whatever had happened to his wife in Green Bay had killed a part of her. She refused to go with him or even watch games he played there. She didn't even want to go to the state of Wisconsin, or eat any of the cheese curds that he once brought back. And if he pushed she'd go and find Luke, stroke his blonde hair and look into his blue eyes.

It was on a particular day when Moria was teaching a summer course near Pike's Peak that Caroline had found a box. It had been buried deep in the recess of Moria's closet. He never went in Moria's closet, why would he want to? It had been labeled "Aristotle" in Moria's neat handwriting, similar to the other boxes of philosophy books in the closet. For some reason Caroline had been snooping in her mother's closet again and she had opened this particular box.

Luke and Noah were playing catch with a baseball outside, while Hank was getting dinner ready when his eight year old skidded into the kitchen clutching an old photo book.

"Look at how pretty Mommy was Dad!" Caroline chirped as she flipped through the pages. Suddenly she opened a page and it was filled with pictures of Luke. Then ones of Luke and Moria. Hank looked at Luke in the pictures and looked out at his Luke in the back yard, an almost identical copy. He knew then. He'd suspected something of that nature as soon as Luke was born.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.