Crime And Punishment, Home Edition
Chapter 2: Confrontation

Copyright© 2006 by TheDarkKnight

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Confrontation - Gerald Morgan was an organized, disciplined man who led a very carefully structured life. But as his life had become more and more predictable, Gerald realized he was bored. He had no idea what he could do to relieve the boredom. The answer to his problem came out of the blue one night when he caught two teenage girls trying to break into his house. For one night at least, his life wasn't boring and predictable. Not at all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation  

Gerald went back to his bedroom, but he wasn't planning on going back to sleep. He hadn't yet figured out what the mysterious "Mary" had in mind, but he knew he had to stay alert. He felt like he had when his wife had thrown him a surprise birthday party a few years before. He had found out about it a few days in advance, but played along and tried to act surprised when he walked into the darkened room full of his friends. But he knew this could develop into a serious situation, especially if Mary had an accomplice.

He went to the bedside table on his side. He opened a drawer and pulled out the gun he had bought a few years before. He hated guns, and had never wanted one in the house. But after several burglaries in the neighborhood Susan had insisted that they needed some kind of protection.

The gun wasn't loaded, on purpose, so he had to dig around in the closet for the box of ammunition he kept there, then he quickly loaded the gun. He waited a few minutes more, and then crept back across the house to the hall leading to his daughters' rooms. He noticed that there was a light shining under the door to Sandy's room, so he knew that Mary wasn't trying to sleep. He tiptoed up to the door, and wasn't too surprised when he heard Mary talking to someone, probably on a cell phone.

"Yeah," he heard Mary whisper into the phone. "It worked., just like you said it would. He's a nice guy, and couldn't resist a polite young girl in tears. I'm in his daughter's room. He went back to bed about twenty minutes ago, so I think we're ready. I'll meet you at the front door."

Gerald was steaming. Even though he had suspected something like this, it was still infuriating to find out that he had actually been conned. He couldn't control his feelings any more. The calm calculating accountant was gone. Now he was one angry man. In a rage, he threw open the door. "You little bitch," he screamed, "you used me!"

He was waving the gun around as he yelled, and Mary was petrified. She had never looked down the barrel of a gun before, and this madman standing in the doorway didn't even look like the Mr. Morgan she had met a little while ago. Kim was already headed for the house, so it was too late to warn her.

"So, your boyfriend is on his way to joint us, right? Well, let's go greet him. Get up!" Gerald was red-faced with outrage. He marched Mary to the front door at gunpoint. He didn't know if her accomplice would be armed or not, so he wanted her to open to door while he stood behind her. If needed, she could serve as a shield.

On the other side of the door, Kim was standing impatiently, waiting for Mary to open it. She figured that once she got into the safe, she could open it, grab the coins, and they would be out of there in less than five minutes. Since Gerald didn't know Mary, it would be difficult for him to identify who had ripped him off. She just hoped that Mary had done what Kim had told her, to try not to touch anything, and if she did to make sure she wiped her prints off.

Kim was getting a little worried. Mary should have opened the door by now. And Kim thought she saw a few more lights on in the house than there should have been. Suddenly the door swung open, and she found herself staring at a very pale and shaking Mary. Then she noticed Mr. Morgan behind her, and his gun. It was hard to know who was more shocked at that point, Gerald or Kim

"Kim," Gerald barked, "you're part of this? How could you?"

Kim opened her mouth to say something, but only a little squeak came out. She knew she was in deep shit. For a brief moment she thought about making a run for it. She didn't think he would actually take a shot at her. But they she realized that he knew her and her parents. There was no outrunning that.

Gerald still wasn't sure what was going on. He didn't know if there were others lurking outside ready to jump in. He told Kim to get in the house quickly, and locked the door behind her.

He pushed the girls into the living room. "Sit down," he shouted. His anger was just as intimidating to the girls as the gun was. They sat next to each other on the sofa, heads down, hands in their laps. They looked like a couple of little girls who had been caught picking flowers in the neighbor's garden.

Gerald was pacing back and forth in front of them. "OK, who else is involved? Am I going to have any more surprise visitors tonight?" he snarled.

For a few seconds neither girl said anything. Kim looked up and saw that he was staring at her. She knew there was no point in lying to him now. "No, Mr. M, it's just us."

"So, let me guess. You little Robin Hoodettes thought you could rip me off to help the poor. And that would be you, right?" When he got no answer, he continued, "Or Kim, maybe you just wanted to build up your coin collection the easy way, right?"

"No sir," the devastated girl answered. "I'm just desperate for money right now." As far as she knew, her life, her reputation, and her future, were all ruined. All because of a little on line fun that had gotten out of control.

"What are you going to do to us?" the pragmatic Mary asked.

"This time I am going to call the police," he growled at her. "Do you have some ID on you? I want to know your real name. I always like to know who is trying to rob me."

Mary was too scared to resist. She reached in her pocket and slid her drivers license out. "Here, sir," her voice quavered as she handed her license to him.

"You can drop the 'sirs', Mary. The nice girl act isn't going to do you any good now." He went to the table where the phone was sitting and picked it up. But he never intended to call anyone. Instead, Gerald was about to unleash all the pent-up passion and evil that had collected in him below the surface while he had gone about living his structured, carefully controlled life.

He hesitated, and then said, "If I call 911, you girls are in a great deal of trouble, you know that right?" They both nodded, but kept their heads down. "Even if this is your first offense and you get off easy without any jail time, a felony conviction on your records will make it hard to ever find a job. They'll probably kick you out of school too."

Mary had detected the subtle shift in Gerald's attitude. She realized that he wasn't going to call the police, if he were; he would have done it already. She was wondering what else he had in mind. Mary had been a bit of a wild child as she was growing up, and this wasn't the first time she had gotten her tit stuck in the wringer. If it had just been her and Gerald, she was sure that she could show him a little skin, or maybe let him fuck her, and it would all be forgotten. But having Kim there complicated things.

Gerald continues with his diatribe. "Do you know what would happen to you if you tried something like this in Saudi Arabia? You would lose a hand. If you were caught stealing in Singapore, you would be caned so severely that you would scars on your body for the rest of your life." He had sat down in his favorite chair, facing the girls on the sofa. "So, what should I do with you, I wonder."

He had put the gun down on the counter when he went to get the phone. He really didn't think he needed it any more. They were too frightened to do anything. But, just to make sure that he had them under control, he felt like he needed to do something else. Tying them up was out of the question; he didn't have anything to use, and he really wasn't sure how you tie someone up anyway. That was something that the bad guys in the movies had down pat, but it wasn't a skill that the average accountant practiced. He had a different idea though.

"Take off your clothes," he commanded.

"Me?" both girls asked at the same time.

"Yeah, both of you. And throw them over to me as you take them off."

When they hesitated, Gerald made a point of holding the phone up while he started to dial 911. They both took off the sweatshirts, and threw them at his feet. They looked at him, as if waiting for him to tell them that was enough.

This time it only took a raised eyebrow to goad them into more action. Mary realized that they were totally at his mercy. She decided to get it over with, and quickly stripped off the rest of her clothes. She huddled on the couch, with her knees pulled up to her chin and her arms wrapped around her shins. She felt like she was as concealed as much as she could be.

Kim was still hoping that the good Mr. M she used to know would somehow come back and rescue them. While Mary had finished disrobing, Kim was still slowly taking her jeans off. "Kim," Gerald prodded, "Mary's got the idea, now how about you."

Kim then unsnapped her bra, and stepped out of her panties. She copied Mary's position on the sofa. Gerald took the pile of clothing and tossed it away from the girls. Now not only were they naked, but it would take them quite a while to get to their clothes and get dressed even if they decided to make a run for it.

Gerald took a moment to study Mary's license. "Mary Sealy, from Boone, North Carolina. You just turned nineteen. Well, Mary Sealy, let me guess, this is probably your parent's address, right? Is it possible that you father really is a preacher? Is that much of your story true?"

"Yeah," she responded morosely.

"So you're one of those wild preacher's kids. Ever done anything this stupid before, Mary?"

She didn't answer, but her expression said a lot. He wasn't sure what he was going to do with them now, but the sight of the two frightened, naked girls in front of him was pushing his imagination in directions it hadn't been in years. He settled back in his chair, and just stared at them for a few moments. Let them stew a little bit, he thought.

Kim was still shaking and had goose bumps all over her arms. She was staring down at the floor. Mary on the other hand, was staring back at him, almost defiantly. She had relaxed her defensive position, letting her legs separate a little. He was sure she was doing that deliberately. He didn't see any remorse in her expression, just regret that she had been caught.

This situation reminded him of the time when he was a teenager and had gone fishing one day. He had borrowed an extra pole from a friend so he could dangle two hooks in the water at the same time. After half an hour with no hits, suddenly both reels starting humming. He had big fish on both lines, and he had to decide which one to try to land. That's how he felt now, two fish on the line, but this time he should be able to land both of them. He had an idea of how to do that. "Kim, put your clothes on and go home."

She looked at him in disbelief. Could she actually be getting off this easy?

"But I'm not done with you yet," Gerald burst her bubble. "I'm just not sure what your punishment should be. You really hurt me. I trusted you, and treated you like part of our family. So, go home for now, but I want you back here tomorrow night at 9 o'clock. If you don't show, I will give your parents a call."

Kim grabbed her clothes and tried to put them on without exposing herself too much more. After she was dressed, she looked at Mary, and asked him, "What are you going to do to her?"

"That's not your concern, Kim. Who knows, I might give her a good spanking, or maybe make her sit through a lecture on accounting theory. The idea of punishment is to make sure that the person being punished never wants to be put in that position again."

"Don't worry, Kim, I'll be all right," Mary reassured her.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Morgan," Kim blubbered as she headed for the door, "and I'll be back tomorrow night. Just, please don't call my parents or the police."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.