A Porn Star is Born - Cover

A Porn Star is Born

Copyright© 2006 by Sahebji

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - While on a visit to Bombay, I stayed with my friend, Kris. There I met Amita, a beggar girl. Kris invites her to join the blue film industry. After initial hesitation Amita agrees.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Before I start this part let me reproduce the last few lines of part 6:

"Go ahead. I know you are dying to taste her choot," Mr. Singh laughed.

Mary took Anita in her arms and kissed her passionately. She swallowed some of the cum and pushed the rest in Anita's mouth with her tongue.

Then she laid Anita down on the bed and licked the cum from her firm titties. Thereafter taking her nipples in her mouth and suckled them.

(Scene 16 continued)

"Oh didi, it feels very nice," Anita murmured.

After a few minutes Mary worked her way down to Anita's cunt. She separated Anita's lower lips and started to lick. Anita had never heard of pussy licking and was taken by surprise.

"BABU, STOP HER. SHE IS LICKING MY CHOOT. IT IS DIRTY?" she shouted.

"Shh, enjoy yourself," Mr. Singh said inserting his forefinger in Mary's asshole and began to finger fuck her.

Mary licked Anita's cunt from bottom of the slit to the top and back again. She did this several times.

"OH DIDI," Anita moaned.

Then she twirled her tongue around Anita's swollen clit. Then taking it in her mouth sucked on it.

"DIDI STOP. I'M ABOUT TO CUM," Anita screamed and tried to move her choot away from Mary's mouth.

"Anita, lie still. Cum in Mary's mouth," Mr. Singh said continuing to finger fuck Mary's asshole.

"OH I CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE. OH DIDI I AM CUMMMINNNGGGG," Anita shouted and released her cunt juice.

Mary released Anita's clit and placed her mouth on Anita's cunt to accept Anita's love offering. Then inserting her tongue in Anita's choot hole commenced to tongue fuck her. Mary tongue went in and out of Anita's choot at great speed. And every few minutes Anita screamed that she was cumming.

"DIDI STOP. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE," Anita begged but Mary continued. She released Anita's choot only when it had cum another half a dozen times.

"Oh didi, you were wonderful," Anita said when she had recovered her breath.

"She was good, wasn't she?" Mr. Singh asked.

"Oh yes, she was great," Anita said.

"Won't you like to reciprocate?" Mr. Singh asked.

"I've never licked a choot before but I'll do it if you guide me," Anita said.

"There is nothing to it. Do what Mary did to you," Mr. Singh said, "While you are eating Mary's pussy I'll fuck you from behind."

"K... Kahin aap meri gaand tau nahin marenge? (Y... You are not going to fuck me in my asshole, are you?)" Anita said looking at Mr. Singh suspiciously.

"Not yet, that is for some other day," Mr. Singh said laughingly, "today I'm going to fuck your tight choot."

"What a silly question to ask. Gaand tau lardkon ki maarte hain aur lardkiyon ko tau chodete hain, theek hai? (Men bugger boys and fuck the girls, isn't it so?" she said laughing nervously.

"Really! Did Pushpa tell you this?" Mary said with a naughty smile.

"No, she didn't. I don't remember who told me," Anita said.

"Girls, let us start," Mr. Singh said, "Remember Anita has to go home also."

"Oooo, ammi (mummy) will kill me if she finds out that I'm no longer a virgin," Anita giggled.

"You are safe. We won't tell her and your choot can't speak," Mary giggled lying down on the bed with her legs wide apart.

Anita got between Mary's legs and bent forward to lick her choot while her ass was sticking in the air.

"We must all three cum together," Mary said, "I'll announce each time I am about to cum."

"Good idea. I'll announce it also. Anita you wriggle your ass when you are about to cum," Mr Singh said.

Anita started to lick Mary's cunt while Mr. Singh moved his cock in and out of Anita's cunt from the rear. Anita followed the same routine as Mary. After licking Mary's choot for few minutes she sucked on Mary's hard lump.

"JESUSS," Mary hollered as Anita pressed on her clit.

She kept sucking and biting lightly till Mary shouted several times, "OH JESSUS CHRIIISSSTTT, I AMMMCOOOMMMMIIINNNNGGGG."

Then going she inserted her tongue in Mary's cunt hole and commenced to tongue fuck her while Mr. Singh continued to fuck Anita.

"OH ANITA, YOUR TONGUE FEELS SOOO LOVELY," Mary moaned.

Encouraged by Mary's moaning Anita tongue fucked her with new vigor.

"Y... HES ANITA THAT IS THE WAY. SHOVE YOUR TONGUE AS DEEP INSIDE AS YOU CAN. Y... HESSS. OH GOD I AMMM COOMMMMIIINNNNGG," Mary screamed and released her love juice in Anita's mouth.

"Anita, are you ready to cum?" Mr. Singh asked.

Anita shook her head in the negative without removing her mouth from Mary's choot. "Remember to wriggle your bottoms when you are about to cum," Mr. Singh said and increased the speed of his strokes.

Mary was coming every few minutes. Mr. Singh continued to hump Anita. "I am about to cum," Mr. Singh said, "Anita, what about you?"

Anita wriggled her bum slowly. Mr. Singh put his hand on Anita's clit and started to rub it vigorously while pounding her choot with fast and hard strokes. Anita's bottoms wriggled faster and faster.

Suddenly Anita shouted, "OH BABU I AM COMMMIIINNNNGGG."

"I AM ALSO COMMINGGG," Mary screamed as with a loud grunt Mr. Singh pushed his cock deep inside Anita's choot and released his load.

Exhausted they lay panting on top of each other savoring the intense sensations they had just felt. "Anita, you were fantastic," Mary panted after a few minutes.

"Thank you didi, I did only what you had done to me before," Anita giggled.

"You are quick learner," Mary said kissing her passionately.

"I must go now. Ammi (mummy) will kill me if she finds out that I left home without her permission," Anita giggled reaching for her clothes.

"Mary, take Anita in the bathroom and wash all the blood stains properly," Mr. Singh said, "and don't use my soap. Selma's sense of smell is very sharp. If she smells a strange soap on her then she'll get suspicious. Anita, on reaching home have bath, okay." Anita nodded.

"It was an enjoyable afternoon," Mary said when she returned after seeing Anita off.

"Yes, Anita's choot was very tight. I really enjoyed myself," Mr. Singh said, "by the way when is she coming again?"

"She said Tuesdays and Thursdays are best for her because on these afternoons Selma does the laundry. Other days only if Selma has lot of clothes to wash," Mary said.

"Good girl," Mr. Singh said yawning, "I am going to take nap. Wake me at seven."

"CUT," Kris said, "Well done guys. Let's call it a day. We'll start as usual at ten in the morning."

It was late. "I must run," Madhu said.

"Madhu, I was thinking of fucking you tonight," I said winking at Kris.

"Like hell you were," Madhu said left. Selma and Ali were next to go, closely followed by the rest.

"Anita, you have lost your cherry. Are you happy now?" Kris said.

"Yes, I am happy," Anita giggled, "Make me happier and fuck me tonight." Kris looked at Amita.

Amita shrugged.

"Amita, we can sleep together if you like," I said.

"Yes, that'll be nice," Amita giggled.

We all assembled at ten the following morning.

"I see all are present," Kris said, "Okay fellas, let's start. READY! ACTION!"

SCENE 17:

Mary and Anita are talking. Place: Mr. Singh's bedroom. Time: 3 p.m.

"Where is he?" Anita said, "It is already three."

"He'll be here. He knows you are coming," Mary said, "Let us undress in the meanwhile."

They started taking their clothes off. "Oooo, you look so pretty," Mary cooed caressing Anita's large tits.

Just then Mr. Singh arrived. "I am sorry I am late," he said, "Good you are ready. Anita, lie on the bed. Mary, I'll fuck you after her."

Mr. Singh started to fuck Anita. Mary watched with one hand gently squeezing her boobs and the other caressing her clit.

The doorbell rang. "Who can it be?" Mary said to herself.

"Go and see," Mr. Singh said without missing a stroke. Mary wore her housecoat and opened the door.

"It is Selma," she said conducting her into the bedroom.

"Good afternoon sir," Selma giggled, "I see you have found another choot to amuse you."

"Selma, undress and then Mary and you amuse yourself. In the meanwhile I'll finish fucking her," Mr. Singh said without missing a stroke. Selma started to undress.

"Oh my God," Anita whispered, "It is ammi. What am I going to do?"

"Don't worry," Mr. Singh whispered back. "I'll take care of her."

"Today is Thursday isn't it?" Anita asked in a whisper.

Mr. Singh nodded moving his cock in and out of Anita's choot. "What is she doing here? If she finds me here I am as good as dead."

"I've told you," Mr. Singh said, "I'll handle her."

Mr. Singh looked towards Mary and Selma. They were kissing each other passionately. Mr. Singh continued to fuck Anita.

"Oh sir," Anita moaned.

Selma broke the kiss immediately and perked up her ears.

"What is it?" Mary panted.

"I thought the voice was familiar... naa it can't be. Let's continue," Selma said started kissing Mary and simultaneously they caressed each other's choot.

"Oh sir, it feels wonderful," Anita moaned a few minutes later.

Again Selma broke the kiss. "This definitely sounds like my daughter," Selma said, "Let me look." She stepped up to the bed and peered into Anita's face.

"OH MY GOD IT IS ANITA," she screamed, "STOP SIR. KYA AAP KO MALOOM HAI KI AAP MERI BETI KO CHOD RAHE HAIN? (DO YOU KNOW YOU ARE FUCKING MY DAUGHTER?"

Mr. Singh did not reply but kept humping Anita.

"STOP SIR STOP," Selma yelled and tried to pry Mr. Singh off her daughter.

"SIR, DON'T STOP. JUST A FEW MORE STORES THEN I'LL CUM," Anita squealed.

Selma tried to pull Mr. Singh off Anita. Anita pressed Mr. Singh to her. Mr. Singh was also about to cum and pushed Selma back. Selma took a step backwards... Staggered and losing her balance tripped. She fell and banged her head with a loud thud on the carpeted floor.

"MASTER, COME QUICKLY. SELMA MAY HAVE HURT HERSELF," Mary said bending on the inert body nervously.

Mr. Singh withdrew his cock from Anita's choot and stood up with his erect cock pointing towards the ceiling.

"NO DON'T. JUST A FEW STROKES MORE," Anita begged.

"Your mother is hurt and requires attention," Mr. Singh said lifting Selma and laying her on the bed.

"Where am I?" Selma said groggily.

"Master, this is your chance to fuck Selma in her ass hole," Mary said.

"She might be hurt," Mr. Singh said.

"Nothing is wrong with her. Quick, she is regaining consciousness already," Mary said.

"Couldn't ammi wait for a few minutes?" Anita said, "Haan ammi ko saza do. Theek hai, ammi ki gaand maro (Yes, punish ammi. Yes, fuck her in her ass hole)."

"Go get some oil to lubricate her back door," Mr. Singh said putting Selma in gaand fuck position.

"There is no time. Use your spit," Mary suggested.

Mr. Singh applied his spit on Selma's puckered hole and placing his erect cock on it pressed for entry.

"OH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Selma said still a bit disoriented, "IT IS HURTING."

"Ammi, babu teri gaand maar rahe hain (Ammi, sir is going to fuck you in your ass hole)," Anita said.

"NO NOT IN MY ASSAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE," Selma screamed as her puckered hole opened and Mr. Singh's cock buried itself to the hilt inside it.

"OH SAHEB, YOU PROMISED," Selma groaned, "OH IT IS HURTING SO MUCH."

"Relax Selma, the pain should go away in no time," Mary said with a wide grin.

"My promise was for that day only and not forever," Mr. Singh said and started the in and out motion and simultaneously rubbed her clit.

"This was not in the script. Shall we stop?" Meera asked Kris.

"NO, KEEP FILMING. I WANT IT ON RECORD," Kris shouted punching some numbers on the phone.

"SIR, IT IS ME KRIS. MY FRIEND SAHEB HAS PENETRATED SELMA'S ASS HOLE... HAAN, ISS WAQT WOH SELMA KI GAAND MAAR RAHA HAI (YES, AT THE MOMENT HE IS FUCKING SELMA'S IN HER ASS HOLE)... YES, I AM RECORDING IT... YOU ARE COMING... IN THE MEANWHILE I'LL KEEP HER ASS HOLE HOT," Kris shouted in to the phone and banging it down rushed to where I was fucking Selma in her ass hole.

"Saheb, you have created a sensation," Kris said, "Mr. Rustomji was very excited. He is coming here right now. He is very keen to fuck Selma in her ass hole," Kris said.

"Oh Saheb," Selma moaned.

I continued to pump her ass hole.

"You are enjoying it aren't you," Mary asked.

"Oh yes, it is heavenly," Selma moaned.

"ALI, AMITA, MADHU AND ALL OTHERS COME HERE AND UNDRESS," Kris shouted undressing.

"OH SAHEB, RUB MY CHOOT FASTER. STROKE MY ASS HOLE HARDER OH OHHH I AMMMM COMMMIIINNNGGGG," Selma shouted. Few strokes later I pushed my cock deep into her and filled her ass hole with cum for the first time.

"Ali, Have you fucked Amita in her ass hole?" Kris said.

"Maine tau abhi Amita ko choda bhi nahin (I have not yet fucked her)," Ali replied.

"Doesn't matter. Pahele gaand maarle phir kabhie chod lena (First fuck her in her ass hole then you can fuck her sometime)," Kris said, "Wait Saheb, I am going to fuck Selma's ass hole next."

"Okay pal, her gaand is all yours," I said pulling out my limp cock from her ass hole.

"Selma, after me Mr. Rustomji is going to fuck you in your ass hole," Kris said placing his erect cock on her rear entrance.

"I suppose everyone will want to have a go at my ass hole now," Selma said, "Kris, gently."

Kris shoved all of his cock up her backside with one hard push.

"OOWWWWA," Selma screamed, "KRIS, I SAID GENTLY."

"I've waited too long for this to be gentle," Kris chuckled stating to pump her backside.

Amita got into position. "OWWWA," she yelped as Ali rammed his cock up her puckered hole.

"Saheb, what are you waiting for? Take Anita'a ass hole cherry," Kris said banging away.

My cock sprung erect on the prospect of fucking another virgin ass hole. "Anita, get into gaand fuck position," Kris said.

"Must I," Anita said.

"Yes, my dear you must," Kris said. Hesitatingly Anita got into position.

"Mary, please get some oil," I said separating her ass cheeks.

"Use spit like you used in my case," Selma said.

After applying spit I placed my cock on Anita's back door. Anita was trembling. I pressed.

"PLEASE BE GENTLE. IT IS HURTING ME," Anita yelled. I felt her ass hole opening.

"STOP IT IS HURTING. STOPPPAAAAAAAYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE," Anita screamed as her ass hole snapped open and my cock slid in till my pubic hair were tickling her bottoms.

We arranged the four girls in a circle and continued to pump their bum hole.

After a few minutes Mr. Rustomji arrived.

"Hello everyone," Rustomji said, "Today Seema has lost her ass hole cherry. We must celebrate this occasion. I have chilled champagne and snacks in my car. Somebody get them. Today's rule is that everyone may fuck everyone but only in the ass hole. Understood?"

"Yeah, let's celebrate," everyone shouted.

The girls moaned. Rustomji joined us and started to undress.

"So your friend Saheb got Seema's elusive cherry," he said.

"Yes sir, he is fucking Anita's ass hole. You met her sister Amita," Kris said, "Ali is in her ass at the moment."

"Oh Saheb, it feels so good," Anita moaned.

"Congratulations Saheb. You have done what we have been trying to do for years," Rustomji said shaking my hand, "I have heard a lot about you especially about the size of your tool. Join us, with the size of your cock, I'll make you a millionaire in no time and you can fuck all the choots and gaands you want."

"Thank you sir," I replied, "but I am happy where I am."

"Sir, I've finished," Kris said pulling out his cock from Seema's ass hole.

"Come and see me if you change your mind," Rustomji said ramming his cock up Seema'a back side, "By the way do you know that you have also won a trip for two to Switzerland all expenses paid."

"Yes sir, Kris told me," I said, "Can I avail of it later."

"Anytime but you'll have to cash it before I die," Rustomji laughed, starting to pump Selma's ass hole.

"OOWWWA, why can't you guys be a little gentle?" Seema said.

I had also finished.

"How was it?" Kris asked Anita.

"Oh it was heavenly," Anita said.

"Good, get back in gaand fuck position. Now it is my turn," Kris said. I called Madhu.

"Madhu, come I'll fuck your ass hole," I said.

"Abhi tau tumne mujhe choda tak nahin (You haven't fucked me yet)," she said.

"I would have fucked you but Mr. Rustomji has proclaimed it is 'asshole day'. Come get your gaand in position," I said.

"Okay, but be gentle," she said getting into position.

"You have been fucked in your ass hole before," I said placing my erect cock on the door of her rear entrance.

"Oh yes umpteen time but not b a cock as big as yours," she said.

"As you say," I said and gently shoved my cock up her ass.

We fucked and drank champagne half the night.

In the morning no one was in a fit condition to film. The shoot was postponed till after lunch.

"Alright, we'll start where we left off yesterday. Saheb is fucking Seema in her ass hole. There is no script you'll have to play it by the ear."

"Maybe we could rehearse once," I said.

"Naturally without the action," Selma chuckled. We rehearsed the dialogue a couple of times.

"Try it now; if I can't fix it by editing then we'll shoot that part again," Kris said,

"Yes, we can try," Anita said.

"READY! ACTION!" Kris said.

SCENE 17: Take 2

Mr. Singh is fucking Seema in her asshole while Anita and Mary look on. Time: Late afternoon. Place: Mr. Singh's bedroom.

"Oh sir please stop it is hurting," Seema groaned.

"Sir, don't stop. She must be punished for interrupting us," Anita said.

"Selma relax it'll get better soon," Mary said. I continued to pump her backside and rub her choot.

"OH SIR," Selma moaned. Mr. Singh was on short strokes. He was about to cum.

Suddenly with a loud grunt he shoved his cock deep inside her and filled her ass hole with his cum.

"How was it?" Mary asked.

"At first it hurt but then it was heavenly. Alright young lady, get dressed. We are going home."

"No, I won't. You'll beat me," Anita said hiding behind Mr. Singh.

"Yes, I'll beat you so hard that you'll regret that you were ever born," Selma said menacingly.

"You'll do nothing of that sort," Mr. Singh said, "In few minutes I am going to fuck her in her asshole and then you'll ensure that her choot and gaand along with yours is at my disposal whenever I want to fuck them,"

"Sir, please leave us poor people alone," Selma said, "You have done enough damage. Anita, come."

"Selma, listen. Anita's virginity is gone forever and no power on earth can get it back. Master has not fucked her today for the first time but has been fucking her off and on for one month. Anita is as horny as you. She has tasted the pleasures of a cock. If she can't get a cock here then she will go elsewhere to get it. Here at least you know everything is healthy and clean. It might not be so where she chooses to go," Mary said pausing to catch her breath.

"You are right. It is possible that old bastard Jivalal may get hold of her," Selma said.

"Who is this Jivalal?" Mary said winking at Mr. Singh.

"An old man, he lives not far away from my house. He keeps staring at all young girls. There are rumors that he has spoiled many girls," Selma said.

"Then you agree," Mary said.

"How can I be sure that if she comes here then she won't go anywhere else," Selma said.

"Ammi, I promise that no one other than sir here will fuck me until you say so," Anita said.

"One more thing," Selma said, "You will not come here alone but with me only."

"Agreed," Anita said.

"Babu, ab aap isski gaand maar sakte hain (Sir, you can now fuck her in her ass hole," Selma said.

"Come on Anita get into gaand fuck position," Mary said.

"Can't we do it the next time?" Anita asked.

"No, can't you see master's cock jerking impatiently," Mary said.

Anita crouched on the bed with her head on a pillow and her ass in the air. "Mary, lubricate her puckered hole," Mr. Singh said separating Anita's bum cheeks.

"Sir, use your spit as you used in my case," Selma said.

"AMMI, IT'LL HURT," Anita complained.

"Let it," Selma said, "It hurt me also."

Mr. Singh aimed his cock on Anita's back door and pressed for entry.

"AMMI, PLEASE ASK HIM TO STOP. IT'S HURRRTTTIIINNNGGG," Anita screamed.

"Sir, don't mind her," Selma said, "press harder. Anita's ass hole started to give way.

"AMMI STOP HIM. I AMMM DYIAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYIIIIEEEEEEEEE," Anita screamed as her sphincter snapped open and Mr. Singh's cock was buried in her backside.

Mr. Singh started the fuck motion and rubbing her choot simultaneously. "Oh please take your cock out," Anita cried, "It is very painful."

"Relax soon you'll feel pleasure." Mary said patting her hand.

Mr. Singh fucked her ass hole with regular strokes. "Oh," Anita moaned.

"She is starting to enjoy it," Mary giggled.

Mr. Singh was now fucking her bum with short and hard strokes.

"OH SIR, YOUR COCK FEELS VERY GOOD," Anita moaned.

Selma grinned and Mary giggled.

"SIR, FUCK HARDER. I AM NEARLY THERE. OH OHHH GOD I AAMMM CCCUUUMMMMMIIIINNNNGGGGG," Anita screamed. At that very moment Mr. Singh deposited his load in her 'virgin' ass hole.

When Selma and Anita were about to leave Mary took Anita aside and whispered, "If Pushpa or any other girl wants to get fucked or lose her cherry just tell me. I'll persuade master to do the needful."

Anita looked towards Selma.

"Don't worry about her. Master will talk to her when the time comes," Mary said.

"Will do," Anita giggled.

"CUT!" Kris yelled, "Very well done. I'm sure this movie will also be a hit. Thank you very much."

Few minutes later when we all had assembled in the hall I said to Madhu, "Come let's fuck I'm relatively fresh."

"Sorry no can do," she said with a long face, "My period started last night."

"But I am leaving in four days," I said.

"My bad luck. I'll have to wait till we meet again," Madhu said shrugging.

I was not going to let a willing choot get away. I requested Kris to have my train bookings changed to plane tickets thereby gaining another twenty-four hour in Bombay. I hoped that Madhu will be fuckable by then.

In the next four days I fucked all the girls Kris could lay hands on in the daytime and nights I spent with Amita and Anita.

On the fifth day I looked for Madhu but she was nowhere to be found. I resigned to the fact that I'll have to leave without fucking Madhu. In the afternoon I spotted her.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"I had to take Sachin to the doctor," she relied.

"How is your choot doing?" I asked.

"It is clean as a whistle," she giggled.

"Then come let's fuck," I said.

"What about your flight?" she asked.

"I've couple of hours. Come let us go," I said, conducting her to my room.

Not wanting to waste any more time we undressed quickly. Madhu took my standing cock in her hand and kissing it said, "At last big boy my choot is going to welcome you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.