Why Didn't I Just...
Chapter 33

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Jimmy Gordon has spent his life drinking, smoking and making money. Now, his lifestyle has caught up with him and he has no time left. At home, drinking and feeling sorry for himself, he finds the one thing he really needs, a second chance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Time Travel   Historical   DoOver  

Inside the restaurant, Diane and I both selected our food from the passing cart. I had decided on taking her to my favorite Chinese restaurant. This was another eating place that I had discovered while out driving around with Donna. I enjoyed having a wide variety of different items in fairly small portions, and this restaurant only served dim sum, from lunch time, when they opened, until they closed down at eight o'clock each night. The restaurant employees wheeled the carts around, and you could select anything there that you wanted. That was unusual, in fact I knew of no other Chinese restaurant in the area that even had dim sum. Each little tray of food was twenty cents, and they came by at the end of your meal and counted up the empty trays to figure out your bill. Diane had never enjoyed dim sum, and she had a healthy appetite, especially healthy if you considered how slim her build was.

"So, are you thinking about what I need to do in order to show you that I'm not an angel?"

"No, because I already told you that you're liable to do almost anything, just to try to throw me off the truth, and make me believe that you aren't."

"I guess there isn't any way for me to convince you then, not if you're so bound and determined to believe that I am an angel. Promise me that you won't try to do anything to prove to yourself that I really am an angel though, like putting yourself in danger in order to see if I can rescue you, because I can't."

"I wouldn't expect you to be able to perform rescues. For those, I rely on Superman." She actually had a twinkle in her eyes after she said that. It was almost the first sign of a sense of humor that I'd seen from her. I always preferred being around people with a sense of humor.

"Is there anything else that you need me to do for you Diane? My job isn't finished until I get you back to being happy again."

"What about Leon? Can you do something about him? It doesn't seem fair that he can get through all of this without suffering in any way. How could he be like that? I wonder if he even loved me at all before he met that other girl. That's what he told me today, that he was sorry, but he didn't love me any more. To make it even worse, when he told me that, both of us thought that I was pregnant."

"What would you like done to him?"

"I don't know. Do you want to hear something really pathetic? I think I'm still in love with him. Even after today. I think it was because both of us thought that I was pregnant. He wasn't ready for that, for taking that kind of responsibility right away, That's probably why he started up with that girl. I could forgive him if that's all it was. If only he was lying about it when he said he didn't love me. Could you find out whether he meant it, or if he just said that because he was afraid? If I knew that he really did love me, I'd forgive him."

<Find out what you can about this guy. Does he love her, has he been fooling around on her all along, or just recently?>

He is twenty four years old, and employed at the college as a teaching assistant. It is a position created and filled as part of his post graduate studies. He makes a habit of always having one or two undergraduate females as sexual companions, or even as domestic partners. He is also married, although he and his wife have been separated for three years. He has a three year old son from that marriage. He is also the father, out of wedlock, of two other children, another son and a daughter. While he is fond of Diane, he doesn't love any woman. He currently has no intention of reconciling with her.

<Make him completely impotent. I don't want him to get another erection until I tell you something different. Remind me to go see him in a month, too.>

I'm not authorized to do that.

<If I have to call in Hal, he'll do it, and I will get you reassigned this time. I'm not asking you to kill the guy, just make his dick stop working for awhile, that's all.>

I will get in trouble with my superiors if I take it upon myself to violate policy like that.

<I was under the impression that you were given instructions to assist me whenever you could. Isn't that true?>

Yes, but only within policy.

<This is my policy, and I expect you to assist me in implementing it.>

I don't have the authorization to do that.

<Hal.>

Yes, Jimmy, I'm here.

<Every time I ask this guardian to do anything, he always comes up with an excuse. What good is it having someone like this if he can't do anything for me?>

Jimmy, I can assist you in many instances where your assigned guardian cannot. Do you wish me to implement your instructions?

<Yes, make him totally limp until I decide different. I don't want him even getting a hard on when he needs to take a piss. Not until I tell you myself that he can. Also, I want to be reminded about him in a month's time.>

Jimmy, what if he decides to commit suicide rather than continue living his life impotent?

<Well, don't let him, and keep me informed if he starts considering it seriously.>

Did you really want me to replace your current guardian?

<I don't know yet. He needs to start showing me something though. I don't feel like he is taking my needs or requests very seriously. It seems like he's reluctant to try to find a way to do what I want him to.>

I will have another discussion with him, and open up his discretionary permissions where it is possible. Your guardian is something of a protege of mine. It would not reflect well on me if it becomes necessary to recall him.

<Do what you can, all right?>

I shall.

"Diane, I'm afraid that Leon doesn't love you. Don't feel too bad though, he doesn't love any of the others either, not even his own wife."

"Leon isn't married. I lived with him for five months, I'd know if he was married or not."

"Separated, with a three year old son. He has two other kids too, from two different girls, both of whom were students just like you are. He isn't worth you feeling bad over."

"If this is true, then that just proves that you're an angel. How else could you know that?"

"I know Leonard. He likes to brag, and he only likes to be called Leon by his girlfriends."

"You know him? I don't believe that. Where do you know him from?"

For the next ten minutes, Diane asked me questions about Leon, and I answered all of them, with my guardian feeding me the correct information. At the end of it, she was satisfied that I did know him. She still had doubts about what I'd told her about Leon's not loving her, and about him being married, and the father of three children. People believe what they want to.

When she stopped questioning me about him, she started right in telling me about all of his good qualities, not the least of which being his lovemaking abilities. If she were to be even partially believed, old Leon was a pretty impressive performer in the sack. I finally had to stop her because it was making me angry, and a little envious too. I guess it's true, that women will put up with a lot, especially if the guy can deliver the goods in the bedroom.

One of the things that I always found interesting about all women, in both of my lifetime's, was the way they would talk about some things so openly, and yet, be so secretive about others. For instance, Diane wasn't shy at all about discussing her past sexual history, naming names, and even critiquing her past lovers, but she absolutely refused to disclose her weight to me, or later in our relationship, to use the toilet if I was anywhere nearby. I never once heard her fart, not even while she slept.

We finished up with our meal, and with our very long conversation. In the past three hours and a half, Diane had brought me up to date on her life, from about the age of three, right up until the present. For a nineteen year old, and a supposedly very religious Catholic girl from rural Oregon, she had a pretty active and varied past sexual history. It was her contention that her somewhat promiscuous tendencies were quite in keeping with her strongly held religious beliefs. She went to confession every week, and always performed the penance that the priest gave to her. She really believed that everything was okay just as long as she was sincerely contrite over having sinned each time. She said that, after every confession, she prayed to have the strength to resist temptation. She hadn't found that strength yet, but, she was still hoping. I doubted how sincere she was about that part of it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.