The Angry Whore - Book 1 - Cover

The Angry Whore - Book 1

Copyright© 2006 by POL

Chapter 6: Alone with her Master

11 July, 1686 Afternoon

Blanchart explained her obligations to his niece in great physical detail. She listened carefully. She had no choice...

Claire was resting on a small chair, but the only point of contact was her thighs. The rest of her body was pulled tight by wrist chains tied from the ceiling and ankle chains tied to the chair legs kept her body stretch out thereby defenselessly presenting her to her uncle.

He was sitting comfortably in front of her. He contemplated her with satisfaction. Her fan—tastic body, convinced him he had made a good buy.

The posture was real torture for Claire. Her toes were dislocated, her shoulders out of joint, her back was painful and she had cramps in her legs and arms. Tears and sweat ran down her face. Her stomach was heaving from the pain.

"In the future you will address me as Master. You will remain kneeling, seated on your feet in my presence. You will place your hands behind the back of your neck and wait for my orders," he emphasized his words torturing her with their meaning.

"I am going to brand you tonight. Then, when you are carrying my mark, I'll take you and you'll finally be mine, at last! What do you think about that?" He pulled her lower lip as hard as he could making it impossible for her to reply.

"Your real education will begin tomorrow. I expect the highest quality of service from you. It is not enough to have a sublime body. You must know how to use that body. You will attend to my personal hygiene as well as any other diversions I request. I will train you myself, but my honorable neighbor Miss Bjorn will help me. You will learn to do all my bidding without question."

Looking at her he realized that Claire brought out the worst in him. Her green eyes, her deep gaze, her high cheek bones, her silky hair, her shining skin, all drove him crazy with desire. He needed to possess her totally. It was not enough to own her body. He needed to own her mind, to humiliate her, and break her will.

"After I brand you, you will never be able to deny that you belong to my stable," he said then he licked her face, her whole face...

"But first I want to see you suffer. Do you know why?" he asked, licking her face with his foul-smelling saliva. "Because I have desired you since you were a child. And because you are the daughter of my late, unlamented brother and his late, unlamented, wife. And because you are the most desirable woman in the world and because you are eighteen years old, and because I enjoy torturing beautiful young women... Do you need more reasons than these?"

Claire listened in horror. Her whole body was trembling. She was defenseless and in the hands of a dangerous psychopath. She had lost every—thing now, her parents, her youth, her beauty, her freedom, her happiness. Blanchart lived in a darker world of hate, of grievances, of pain and torture. A world in which a beautiful girl was just an object to be possessed, enjoyed, and humiliated.

He picked up a horse riding crop and cut through the air with it near her cheek. Then he stroked her gently down her side, above the waist. It was so soft and gentle it made her blood chill. Then he began hitting her with light taps and gradually little harder strokes that stung the white flesh of her backside.

THWACK! TAWACK!

"Ow! Please! Stop!" She pleaded.

He enjoyed watching her squirm and gasp, hearing her moan and whimper.

He could keep this up for as long as he choose, his victim would neither die nor faint, only squirm and twist her lovely body around in front of him.

From time to time he licked her face, then he hurt her again.

"I've been wanting you for such a long time!"

SWISHH! TAP!

"NO! PLEASE!"

"Tonight, when I brand you. Where do you want it? On your breast? On your stomach? On your arse? On the inside of your thigh?"

Claire shook her head to every question. Her eyes begged him to stop. She closed them as he came nearer, looking directly into her eyes, his nose touching hers.

Leaning back he looked at her with satisfaction. She was his, "This is only the beginning my dear, only the beginning. But for now, it's back to the cage with you, next to your lovely sister. As much as it would pleasure me to begin your real training this very minuet I have important business with Miss Bjorn that just can not wait," He told her as he untied the ropes then led her back to the cell and then into her cage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.