The Road to Hell - Cover

The Road to Hell

Copyright© 2006 by GentleButFirm

Day 2

Erotica Sex Story: Day 2 - Never before has innocence been lost with such style, and complete lack of a credible plan.It's supposed to be fun. Suspend your disbelief before entry.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Slow  

The next time Chris showed up at the house, her mother and mine were planning to go watch a movie. She wandered in and plopped down on the sofa with an insolent smirk, and grinned across to where I was sitting in the armchair.

"You've got about twenty seconds before they leave, and then I'm in charge again. Make the most of it."

"You wouldn't know how to be in charge if... Oh, hi Mrs Coster. Mum's still getting ready, I think. Take a seat."

"Thanks Paul. How's school?"

"Do you have to talk about things like that in the evenings?"

"That good, huh?"

"Look, I get enough of this from Chris."

"Well you know, I taught her everything she knows."

"Everything?"

"Well, except that language she uses on the phone with her friends, when she thinks I'm not within hearing."

That got Chris going, especially as she couldn't see her mother wink. "Mum, stop that. You listen to my phone calls?"

"Only the good ones. Oh hi, Mary. You ready?"

"I just had to put my face on, in case we meet some men, Beth."

"Mum, you have a man."

"I wasn't going to tell him, Paul." She was grinning too.

Chris' Mum piped up then. "Right, let's go. Say goodbye to my daughter, would you, Mary? She's not speaking to me right now."

"Oh dear. Bye Chris. Look after Paul, okay?"

"Yeah, sure thing Mrs Brown."

"Good. All set then? Mary, you want to let Chris off the hook, and tell her I don't listen to her phone calls? Then we better go."

"You don't? There's no way Paul gets a single instant without me..." Mum shut the door behind them, and we were alone again.

"Okay, gotta ask you something, Paul."

"Uh huh. Can you wait until the ads?"

"Paul!"

I flicked the remote, and the room went quiet. "Yes, CA?"

"God! I just want to know..."

"If I regret it, and if it was a big mistake?"

"Yeah."

"Nope, and... nope."

"No?"

"Hell no! You?"

"No. It... it was great. But I've been worried about it. I'm sorta in a position of authority here..."

"Oh, you are not."

"I am."

"I don't need babysitting any more than a fish needs a bicycle."

"That's not what your Mum thinks."

"Does so. She just thinks some of your good study habits might rub off on me."

"Rubbing's good."

"Yeah."

"Alright, so I'm not in charge, but are you going to sit over there by yourself the whole night?"

"We've done stuff over there. You come sit with me in the armchair."

"Is that your most gentlemanly invitation?"

"That's as good as it gets."

She hopped up and walked over. "How is this going to work then?"

"Well, you crouch down here, facing me, your legs straddling mine. Nice skirt."

"I wore it specially."

"I bet."

"This is quite comfortable."

"I know."

"You going to kiss me, Paul? Or talk?"

That was all that was said for a while. I tipped my head up a little, and locked my lips with hers, moulding our faces together and letting my hands wander where they would.

Chris put her hands behind my neck for a start, pulling my head to her, keeping her eyes closed and her tongue busy.

My hands ran down the back of her t-shirt, over the clasp of her bra, and down her spine, her skin hot through the thin cotton, her ribs hard under the softness. At some point I gently lifted her face from mine, in hopes of a little air, and then, almost without thinking, lifted the shirt from her stomach, up over her chest until it was bunched above her breasts. She looked stunned for a moment, as though she had no idea what to do, and then lifted her arms, and let me continue.

As soon as her shirt was off she returned the favour, pausing and grinning for me to lift my own arms. As my shirt pulled off my hands, and Chris still had hold of it, I lowered my arms and reached behind her back, finding and fiddling with the bra clip until she started laughing and undid it herself. I peeled the bra straps around and off her breasts, and let her thread the thing off her arms while I stared.

This was the second time I'd had her bare breasts available to me in this room, and as my hands took hold of the freckled globes, our position was such that I was able to lower my head and take one of the dark nipples into my mouth.

I heard Chris gasp as I sucked on one nipple, and teased the other one with my fingers. I thought she was upset for a moment, but then I could feel her pressing hard against my mouth, and relaxed a little. We sat there for a while, weaving slowly together, my cock hard and trapped, my mouth very busy.

Chris was sighing a lot when suddenly she pulled away from me, and stood up.

"Oh, sorry CA. What did I do?"

"Nothing, silly."

"You're okay?"

"God, yes!"

"Oh. Okay then. Why are you... ?"

"Shush. Girl's busy."

She looked stunning standing there in nothing but a rust coloured skirt, and presumably panties. She obviously thought that things were a little unbalanced, because she leaned forward and took hold of the waistband of my jeans, pulling me out on the armchair a little, before kissing me again, still standing, and undoing my belt.

"I bet that's not very comfortable down there, is it?"

"Not especially."

The button was next. "Easily fixed." And then she unzipped me. "Ooh. Classic white. Nice. Lift your ass."

No sooner had I done that than she'd grabbed the ends of my trouser legs, and hauled the jeans off over my bare feet. Now Chris was more dressed than me. I reached out to remove her short skirt, and my hands were gently removed.

"Uh uh. I want to keep this on for now."

"Oh, yeah, but..."

"No buts. Hands off."

"... I want to have a look."

"Later."

"Bully."

"You're new here? Just be quiet and let me climb back on there. Nice bulge, Paul." Straddling me again, she pressed herself in tight against me. Her breasts were in my face again, and I could feel her crotch against mine. She lifted the skirt a little, and let it settle between us. "Leave that there. It makes me feel innocent."

"In this position?"

"Yup. You mind your own business."

"These are my business, right?" I attached my mouth to her nipples again.

"Oh, yeah, that business."

I couldn't really talk much more, and concentrated on the task. Her nipples were hard, and her breasts were lovely. She sighed even more above me, and now I could feel her crotch grinding into mine, my cock providing some sort of leverage for her movements.

After a while, her body was swaying rhythmically before me, and suddenly she pulled my head back from her breasts, and tipped it up so we could see each other.

"Paul, I'm... I think I'm going to come now..."

"You are?"

"Uh huh.

"Go on then."

"But what about..."

"Later. Go on."

"Lift the skirt up."

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh. I don't need to feel innocent now."

I kissed her quickly, looked down, and hoisted the strip of rusty cloth between us. Chris was wearing white as well, and we could both see her crotch grinding against mine, my cock fitting in the depression in the middle of her panties, her crotch riding up and down, dry-humping me helplessly.

I could see a wet patch on her panties, and a small one on my undies where my cock had been leaking.

"You sure don't look innocent."

"I hope not."

"Could you just... help a little, Paul? With your finger, maybe?"

"Just here?"

"Uh huh. Like... Oh, God."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, it's... Ooooh. Just a little more. Just... yeah!"

She stopped making sense then, crushing her body against mine, and her crotch trapping my hand between us. Her gyrations became faster, and a little more desperate, and then, as she arched her back, shuddering around me, she came. Hard and fast, clawing and grabbing at me. It was more than I could take, and as she clung, quivering, I shot my load, achingly, pumping out the top of my briefs, into the almost closed space between us.

It took both of us a moment to come to our senses, and then Chris was the first to speak.

"You naughty boy." I couldn't see her face, but there was humour in her voice.

"What?"

"You came in your pants."

"Not quite."

"No?"

"No. Actually, I kinda came on your pants."

"Oh!"

"Sorry."

"You should be."

"I didn't mean to make a mess."

"Not for that."

"No?"

"No. For not having the tissues handy. Again."

"Oh. Ah, I'd offer to get them, but..."

"Yeah, I know. I'm sitting on you."

"Yeah."

"Should I get off?"

"Well, not that I want you to, but... umm... shouldn't we clean this up, just in case?"

"In case?"

"Yeah, well I know the odds are slim, but what if it goes somewhere it shouldn't?

"Oh. Ummm... Listen, I'm in the right position to ask, right Paul?"

"Ask what?"

"Anything I want."

"I guess."

"Okay. So has that thing been doing anything that could carry a disease?"

"Thing?"

"Cock, Paul"

"Oh. Where is that shy Chris?"

"Left her at home. Only CA came to visit."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.