The Road to Hell - Cover

The Road to Hell

Copyright© 2006 by GentleButFirm

Day 1

Erotica Sex Story: Day 1 - Never before has innocence been lost with such style, and complete lack of a credible plan.It's supposed to be fun. Suspend your disbelief before entry.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Slow  

The first day I met Christie-Anne, she stood, facing away from me, and lifted her hands as high as she could above her head. Her theory was that she could show me the smiley face neatly printed on the ass of her panties without it being 'her fault'. I immediately corrupted her by lying that I couldn't see the face yet, and that she'd have to lean forward a bit. By the time she touched her toes we were committed accomplices, and plodding steadily along the road to hell. I couldn't have been happier. For the record, the panties were black, and the smiley was red. Her ass was gorgeous.

Chris, as she was more commonly called, was only a few months older than me, but was seen to be both 'mature' and 'trustworthy'. Neither appellation was appropriate, but both were useful. She had been assigned the job of babysitter, because my reputation was a little more tarnished. Alright, stained.

It didn't take her long to sink to my own level, though I'd have never even thought of any sort of misbehaviour in a sexual sense, until then. I am, therefore, eternally grateful for the start she gave me.

The second time we met, Chris had been involved in an embarrassing incident the previous night, where one of the boys from school thought he was persuading a reluctant virgin to partake in a sinful act. Virgin, yes. Reluctant, no. Sinful? Hell, if she could manage.

The problem was that Chris, while cheerfully bad, wasn't exactly the smartest, and honestly didn't know what was expected. Her new job as babysitter meant that she could use me to find out, without the social stigma that would have applied should she have fumbled with any of the jocks. You can tell how upset I was about this. As it happened, I might not have had any experience, but I knew a thing or two, and I wasn't averse to sharing, or experimenting. And so it began.

Chris had two personalities, by the way. Not really, but for some reason, which neither of us ever managed to fathom, she was Chris to her friends and Christie-Anne on the odd occasion she was in trouble with her mother. But when she was babysitting me, she was CA. I must have started it, but we both milked it for everything it was worth.

I walked into the lounge, peered around the corner to the kitchen, poked my nose through to the carport and checked for the absence of the Corolla, and then spoke.

"I assume, CA, that they've gone?"

"Yeah," she replied, her face buried in a magazine, lying back on the sofa. "Just now."

"So how's this work? Same deal as last time?"

"Huh?" See what I mean? Not top notch. Not intellectual.

"Well, last time they left, you decided you needed to do your exercises, in your short skirt."

"I did not."

"Did so."

"I was just trying to keep you amused by showing you a smiley."

"And you did."

"I did."

"No, I mean you did amuse me."

"Good."

"So are you going to show me again?"

"I'm not..." her head still buried in the magazine, "... wearing them."

"Panties?"

"Smileys, Paul."

"Let's just accept that it wasn't about the smileys."

She sat up, and peered at me across the back of the sofa. I could only see her from the shoulders up. She flicked her red head, sending her curls flying away from her freckled smile before answering. "I'm wearing jeans today, and anyway, how do I know you won't tell, and get me in trouble?"

"You think you'd be here now if I told Mum you'd been flashing your ass at me?"

"I'm not showing you again."

"No?"

"Uh uh. Not unless," she said with a grin, "You show me yours first."

"My ass?"

"Uh uh. I saw the bulge before. I want to see it without the shorts."

"That's fair. My undies, then yours?"

"Deal." She jumped up from the sofa, stood there with the furniture between us, and began to unbutton her jeans. "You keep your distance then."

"I thought I had to go first?"

"I'm just getting ready, Paul." She released her hands from her jeans, having given away the advantage of pretending not to care and having unbuttoned the jeans in the process. I couldn't see anything, but to this day I find that look very arousing. Just a little slide of the zip, and down they fall.

I wasn't at all shy anyway, so I didn't take advantage of her enthusiasm, instead I turned away and pushed my shorts down off my hips, letting gravity drag them to my ankles. I stood there in blue briefs, and waited for a reaction. In the end, I had to swing my head over my shoulder to see what was happening. CA, the trusty, was ogling my ass!

"Mmmm," she commented intelligently. "Now turn around, so I can see the front."

This time, I took the lead. I never really lost it again. "No. You first."

"Oh, come on Paul. Just spin around."

"Nope. Drop 'em." She did more than that. She turned away, and wiggled. She knew the jeans were barely holding on, and they fell to the carpet, baring her pale freckled bum, tautly covered in green cotton. Forgetting my bargaining position again, I turned for a proper look, and that made her turn to face me too.

"Oh, Paul, that's the bulge I meant. Is that comfortable?"

"It's fine for now. God, CA, you look yummy!"

"What? Oh, stop that. These old things?"

"Not them, silly. You."

"You think so?"

"I do."

"Hmmm... Listen, this is all strictly between us, right Paul? You're not going to blab, are you?"

"Blab? What in God's name for?"

"I don't know. It's just... Oh, what the hell. Come here." She kicked the jeans off her bare feet, and plonked herself down on the sofa. She looked perfectly respectable from here, her white shirt and head visible, but not the rest of her freckled skin.

I jumped out of my shorts, literally, and ran for the couch, leaping over the back to sit beside her, calculating in my mind how much time we had. She stared at my cock as it grew harder, smiling and not shy at all now, and leaned towards me. I was delirious as her pale lips touched mine, and fell into the kiss enthusiastically, not stopping for a breath until she startled me by touching my cock through the blue cover.

"Would you," she whispered in my ear, "Like to take those off? I'd quite like a proper look, and I'm beyond playing games."

"I could, CA. I'd hope to get the same rights."

"I promise. I couldn't stop you now, anyway."

"Okay."

"Lie back then, and let me do it."

"You have such good ideas."

"Shhh..."

I lay back on the sofa, and she crouched above me, straddling my knees as her blouse swirled around her, giving me glimpses of her lower stomach, as well as her green panties. She reached up and carefully lifted the waistband of my undies up and over the tip of my now rock-hard cock, started a little as it popped into view, and then carried on, dragging my briefs down to where her own body blocked progress. By then, she'd completely lost interest in my underwear, and was instead staring at my erection.

"I didn't think it would be so big, Paul."

"Oh, thank you. No, not like that." She was stroking it gently, but needed some help. "A little like this. How many have you seen, anyway?"

"Oh, enough..."

"CA, I'm half naked here. How about we stop pretending. You know I've never seen what you are going to show me. Why should you be any different?"

"Oh, but I have!"

"You have? When?"

"Last night."

"No way. Who was it?"

"We need a pact first."

"We'll need more than a pact if you keep doing that."

"Huh?"

"Umm... just stop for a minute. No, no, hold on to it. Yeah. Okay, what's with the pact?"

"Well, nothing I say goes any further, right?"

"We."

"Huh? Stop talking in riddles, Paul."

"Nothing we say. Not just you."

"You've got no secrets to tell."

"You don't know that."

"I do too. You just said you've never seen a... you know."

"Cunt?"

"Paul! Don't speak like that. Maybe... vagina, perhaps?"

"Vagina then. At least I can say the words. It's both of us, or no deal." I couldn't believe I was bargaining, while a nervous virgin had her fingers around my cock, but it became a habit later.

"Okay, okay. You have something to tell?"

"Not now. You were telling me about the cock you saw last night."

"Yeah. Mikey."

"No."

"Yeah. He was... interested, and thought he'd get me interested if he showed me."

"And?"

"Well, I got scared. But Paul, his didn't look nearly as big as yours."

"Oh. So are you scared now?"

"Uh uh. I'm on top here. You aren't much of a threat."

"Okay, I guess. But CA, did... did he get a look too?"

"Nope."

"Did you want to?"

"Part of me did, but I chickened out."

"God, I hope you're not planning to do that again."

"Tonight?"

"Yeah."

"Umm... nope. I won't. Umm... he did get a look at..."

"Oh?"

"... my breasts."

"You showed your breasts to Mikey? It's a wonder he was in any shape to be a threat."

"Yeah. Umm... you want to see them?"

"Oh, I sure do."

She leaned down then, and kissed me again, quickly, on the lips, before sitting up, and unbuttoning her blouse, grinning at me. "You know Paul, you could be dangerous. It's very easy to trust you."

"I'm counting on it."

"Hmmm..." The last button popped open on the shirt, and she pulled it off, and pulled her shoulders back. "Well?"

"Mmmm... nice. But I thought you said Mikey saw your breasts."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.