The Road to Hell
Day 4

Copyright© 2006 by GentleButFirm

Erotica Sex Story: Day 4 - Never before has innocence been lost with such style, and complete lack of a credible plan.It's supposed to be fun. Suspend your disbelief before entry.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Slow  

My hand slammed down above the bedside table without any actual thought. My brain had been well trained to hate my alarm clock, and I really resented it waking me at all during the summer. However, a deal was a deal, so I hauled myself out of bed and dragged myself to the shower.

It wasn't until the water was pouring over my face that I really woke up, and thoughts of the day ahead turned to memories of yesterday, and CA's late night phone call.


I had been reading when she called, and half asleep. It took me a moment to realise who it was.

"Do you have that many girls phoning you this late, Paul?"

"No, no. It's not that. I was just reading a book, and I got lost. Lemme put this down. I'd much rather talk to you."

"Mmmm ... listen, I'm in bed..."

"Oh yes?"

"Uh huh. Keep listening. You remember I told you this morning there were two surprises?"

"Ah ... CA, today was just full of surprises."

"Yeah, wasn't it just? Dawn phoned me earlier, and wanted to know all about you."

"What did you tell her?"

"Not the stuff she wanted to know, that's for sure."

"I think I'm relieved."

"You should be. But there was ... you don't think our mothers really listen to our phone calls, do you?"

"No. And if they do, serves them right, right?"

"Yeah. I guess. Okay. Listen, you were getting me a Coke in the kitchen. I kissed you, and told you I had a couple of surprises for you."

"Oh, yep."

"And then, at the pool, when you took my dress off..."

"Ah. The panties."

"Yeah. You naked?"

"Huh? Yeah. Aren't we talking about something else?"

"Sorta. You excited?"

"Well, now you ask..."

"Yeah. Reach under your pillow."

"What? Oh. Chris, how in hell did they get here?"

"I took them off and put them there, stupid."

"Pink?"

"Girl's gotta keep you guessing."

"You never cease to amaze me."

"Thanks. So ... wrap them around your cock. I gotta go."

"Hold on. Then what?"

"Just do what you usually do. Or am I too late?"

"No, no."

"You don't want to, Paul?"

"Isn't it a little ... kinky?"

"Probably. No good?"

"No, it's just ... you really are a strange girl. And can't you stay?"

"Uh uh. Anyway, I just did that. You'll have to go it alone."

"Oh?"

"Had a late shower. And then got thinking about listening to Dawn and Garth. Stroke, boy. I gotta go. Really."

"I think I love you."

"Oh, hush. That's just your dick talking!"

"You said dick!"

"Yeah. Deal with it. See you in the morning. You guys are picking me up, right?"

"We'll bring the truck. Around eight thirty?"

"Deal. So ... you stroking?"

"Uh huh."

I head the click of the phone, and shook my head in wonder, then rubbed CA's panties up and down the length of my cock, thinking about the feel of my tongue on her, and her reaction to the thumping and groaning in the changing room. It didn't take long at all.


My hand was stroking my cock again before I even realised, and I was just a little bit ashamed of myself when the recollection of listening to Chris' cousin Dawn fucking was what pushed me over the edge. I cleaned the mess off the glass as I did most mornings, and returned to my room to dress.

The deal had been this. Dad would let me get away with hanging around the house for the whole summer, and without contributing to the family funds, if I would agree to help him at the hardware store whenever he asked. He was pretty reasonable about the whole thing, so I made an effort to be accommodating about it.

Today was the start of the annual stocktaking. He'd dragged in anyone who could count to help tonight, but first we were going to set things up so everyone had the lists they needed. Then we would start on some of the slower moving stock while the store was still open. Tonight we would work as long as necessary to complete the survey of the whole store.

It was a lot of work, and had to be right, but it was fun too. Everyone was usually in a good mood, and did their fair share. Chris had offered to come and help, and that increased the fun factor considerably for me personally.

Dad was up and ready downstairs when I got there, and I hurriedly swallowed some cereal with fruit and followed him out the door. If past years were any indication, that would be the healthiest food I would eat for the day.

CA was sitting on the steps at her house when we got there, in jeans and an old blue t-shirt. She looked gorgeous, as always. She clambered in the truck beside me, ignored me completely, and spoke to my father.

"Mr Brown, thanks for inviting me along, and picking me up."

"Hi, Chris. I think you've been misled. You're most welcome, but I should be thanking you. It's work. And if you don't call me Tony, I'll drop you off at the corner."

"Sorry. Tony. It should still be fun though, right?"

"Well ... I've done this far too many times to find any fun in it, but if you can manage it, good luck."

"I can keep Paul in line, if nothing else." She grinned at me.

Dad grinned back, still ignoring me in between them. "Another thing I've done far too many times."

"Hey!"

"Yeah, yeah. Seat-belts, you two."

I looked at Chris. "He's always bossing me around like this."

"I bet you deserve it. Mr Brown ... Sorry, Tony, listen, perhaps I could take responsibility for him today? I've been babysitting him."

Dad coughed and then grinned at us both. "Save that crap for your mothers, would you? Not that they believe you either." He stopped and looked serious, staring out the windscreen as he took a corner. "Listen. I can just say this once, and then we can pretend it never happened. Deal?" he glanced at us both.

"Okay," Chris said quietly. I just nodded.

"Be careful out there. It's dangerous."

"But Dad..." I glanced at Chris, unsure if I should say this. " ... we're not..."

He put his hand up to stop me. "I don't need to hear about it. In any case, it's not just that. Look, I know I'm just a tough old hardware guy, but be careful of your hearts as well. It's too easy to do something cruel. Think first."

Chris responded this time. I was too stunned. Dad never talked this way. "Thanks. We'll try to."

"Good. That's said then. Oh, and no goddam babies, right?"

"But..."

"I told you, I don't want to know. You'll find condoms on my side of the bed."

Chris put her hand on mine, and I looked at her. She answered again. "We appreciate the thought, and the help. Paul will be fine after I resuscitate him."

"I'm finished. Back in stocktake mode."

I looked at him and muttered. "Just as well."

"I heard that."

"Do you hear everything, Dad?"

He grinned at me again. "Part of the job. Now you listen. Can you guys take care of the paint area first?"


Most of the morning was taken up with setting up and printing check-sheets from the stock system - something that I did a whole lot better than Dad - and then sanity-checking them against random store items. Chris and I did that part together, scrambling up and down ladders to cross things off the lists. We were almost ready for lunch when Dad came back into the office. He was back to his normal self, thank goodness.

"Well, how did it go?"

"Looks good. A couple of discrepancies, but we should be good to go when we close down. I've noted some lists that we shouldn't print until closing time."

"Oh, good. Thanks for that. I can't stand that damn computer."

"I know. Relax. That stuff's all good."

"Where's Chris?"

"Bathroom."

"Got it. Listen, would you guys like to get lunch for us all?"

"Ah, yeah, sure. Over at the mall?"

"Uh uh. I arranged something. You need to go down to the bakery on Russell St."

"Oh, okay." That was when CA walked back in. "How do we get there?"

"You can drive." He hauled keys out of his pocket, and threw them to Chris. Lifting his finger to point at her, he raised his eyebrows. "License?"

"Uh uh. Mum says I should be kept off the street for the sake of the rest of humanity."

"Never met anyone I couldn't teach. Ask me next week."

"Really?"

"Really. Well, if the boyfriend can spare you."

"I'll cope."

"Good. Chris, you're in charge. Paul, you drive." He turned to the safe and unlocked it. He took some cash and slammed it shut again. "Fifty should do it." He handed the money to her. "Don't let him touch the money, Chris. He's got a gambling addiction."

"So do I, Mr ... Tony."

"Well, too late now. Gotta go."

That was when I stood up. "Uh, Dad, which vehicle are we supposed to take?"

"Throw him the keys, Chris."

I snatched them out of the air. "No Dad, these are the truck keys."

"There you go then."

"Ah ... This is a direct quote: 'If you ever touch my truck I will personally staple-gun you to the driveway and use said truck to back over you multiple times.'"

He grinned at me again. "Well, look at the logic of that. How can I just keep going backwards like that? Anyway, a real man needs to take his girlfriend to the bakery in a truck, right?"

"Uh ... right."

"Good. Look after it. Don't hurry back. Take a break."

He turned and left, and I just stared at CA.


Chris didn't wait for my help this time. I knew where there was a small track leading down to the river, and as I was backing the truck out of sight she crossed her arms and hoisted her blue shirt over her head. She looked around to make sure we were alone as I turned off the ignition, and unclipped her bra.

With the windows open, there was a slight breeze, and she shivered just a little before smiling and looking at me with her hands ready to unbutton her jeans. "Can I confess something, Paul?"

"Something else?"

"I really don't like wearing clothes much."

"That's becoming apparent."

"Well?"

"Oh, please do."

I was pushing off my shoes ready to lose my own jeans, and it all became a tangle as Chris tried to help me with my shirt. Eventually we were both sitting in black briefs and worse, we both found that amusing.

"Take them off, Chris."

"You first. I'm in charge, remember?"

"I'm the driver."

"So you're off duty. Lose them, chauffeur."

I was beyond shyness now, and complied. My erection was readily apparent then, and Chris didn't say any more - instead hoisting her ass off the seat and sliding her briefs down to her feet, and then pushing them off.

We were both able to lie down across the bench seats in the truck, and we cuddled together, hands and lips wandering, feeling the heat of each other's bodies.

Eventually, we somehow ended up with Chris underneath, and I remembered how she had said she felt threatened sometimes, so I started to get up.

"Don't."

"I thought you might..."

"You don't make me nervous."

"You sure?"

"Uh huh. But listen, could you sort of crouch up there? That way I can..." She took hold of my cock in both hands, and slowly slid her hands up and down a few times. "Umm ... Paul, if I asked nicely, would you do something for me?"

"I'll do something no matter what, if you keep doing that."

"I was going to stop..."

"Oh."

"Yeah. Would you ... I mean, I showed you, right?"

"Huh?"

"I showed you. You know. How I do it."

"Oh!"

"Well?"

"Yeah, sure. But listen, could we ... at the same time?"

"Uh huh."

"You never were shy, were you? It was just an act?"

"No, I am. Really. It's just something about you..."

"How do you want to do this?"

"Can you just crouch there?"

"I'll fall over on top of you. How about I move back a bit? Then I can see you as well."

"Let's not talk."

And that was how it proceeded. I crouched with my knees either side of her hips, my cock in my hands, and Chris lay more or less flat beneath me, tweaking her nipples...

I loved the look of her any time, but like this she really was gorgeous. Relaxed and trusting, her eyes wide open as she watched, her tongue poking through her lips as she concentrated on what she was doing. Her freckles were even more obvious than usual, and I vowed to myself to kiss every one of them eventually.

I was stroking idly, watching her movements, knowing that I could come immediately, and willing myself not to. CA's right hand moved down over her flat stomach, down over her pale thatch of hair. Her forefinger sank between her legs, and she spread her knees as best she could. I wasn't sure if that was about access or making sure I could see.

Chris' body was starting to move in time with her finger strokes, and she looked up and me, and whispered. "Nearly there."

"Me too."

"Tell you something?"

"Uh huh."

"I didn't go anywhere after I hung up the phone last night."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.