The Devil's Disciple
Chapter 26: Tuesday March 15: The Date Is Set!

Copyright© 2005 by Berwick Bob

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26: Tuesday March 15: The Date Is Set! - One brother seeks the assistance of the other brother on a mission of revenge. Nothing unusual about that, except for one thing. One of them is dead! Takes place in a Melbourne that is overrun by gangs of youths and possesses an undermanned and ineffectual police force.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

'Tell me again what's happening?'

'Well you know how the condemned man usually eats a hearty meal before his execution?' I indicated that I did. 'Well instead of a meal he's going to get a rare privilege.'

'Oh and just what is that going to be?'

'Two women in one day!'

"Anything happening yet Winston?"

I looked up at Anne who was busy dressing for her meeting with Bristoll.

"Can you see him?"

I closed my eyes and saw nothing but blackness. "Can't see a thing." Then just as I said that a picture of Bristoll leaving the garage appeared. "hang on I see him now, he's turned left out of the garage and a car has pulled up. It's Erin Macintosh and she's told him to get in, that she'll drive him home. She's not going to though, they're going to finish up at her's and Armstrong's place."

"Don't tell me they're going to — that your brother has arranged for them to fuck there. I mean that would appeal to his sense of humour wouldn't it?"

"Of course it would." I opened my eyes briefly and watched Anne make a final adjustment to the matching denim waistcoat and jeans she was wearing. I smiled as she turned to face me at the door. "And don't forget to give the condemned man a hearty second course!"

When Anne had gone I closed my eyes again and saw Bristoll staring at the woman. He was evidently responding to Sally Armstrong's offer to drive him home.

"I don't think that would be a good idea Miss..." He looked around suddenly. "By the way I thought that Mr. Armstrong was supposed to meet me?"

"He was called away on business Nathan and sent me to meet you instead.

"Okay I won't take you home, fair enough?" Bristoll nodded. "Instead you can come home with me for a coffee, that is if your aunt and uncle won't mind?"

"Oh no," there was just a hint of pride and good humour in his voice, "since that time they met with Susan's father things have changed, they don't seem to ask too many questions, in fact they let me do pretty much as I like as long as I continue to do my chores at home."

"Uuhhmm! That may or may not be such a good idea. But that's of no importance now, what Sherman has asked me to discuss is the arrangements for Saturday morning and it might actually be for the better if we do that at my place."

They arrived there five minutes later and I watched suitably impressed as she used a remote control to open the garage door. Once in the garage Bristoll watched the woman carefully as she stepped out of the car.

'He really is a dirty little fellow Winston. All it takes a glimpse of thigh below a short skirt, much like the one Erin is wearing and he can just about visualise what she would look like naked in bed. Now I know such depraved thoughts wouldn't enter your head would they Winston?'

There wasn't much point in answering that one so I watched Bristoll get out of the car and follow Erin Macintosh's shapely behind out of the garage.

I have the whole evening free Nathan. In fact I'd very much like you to stay for dinner, that is if you'd like to."

'He's thinking about it little brother, thinking that, like her boyfriend, Erin Macintosh never does anything without an ulterior motive. Again though he's balancing another couple of hours with this extraordinary and very attractive woman before he has to meet Anne at the gym. He's thinking how much worse can it get. I guess I don't need to tell you his answer do I?'

Again I didn't need to answer, instead I just listened to Bristoll.

"I think I'd like that, but if I do can you... ?"

"Drop you off to meet Susan?" She opened the front door and motioned him inside.

"Of course I will." She pointed towards the lounge. "Now make yourself at home while I make some coffee and put dinner on."

"Would you like a hand?"

"Oh no, I'm very well organised Nathan. In fact I had everything prepared this morning before I left home. Now if you'll pick some music that suits your taste, and I think you'll find a little of everything in my collection, I'll head to the kitchen before I take a quick shower."


Half an hour later they were both sitting at the dining table listening to a collection of songs by The Hollies, the one currently playing being 'He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother', the hauntingly beautiful song that was among the bands best.

The meal was a kind of sweet and sour chicken casserole served with mini baked potatoes and cauliflower in its own creamy cheese sauce. And with it they were sharing a nice white burgundy.

'Pretty apt sort of song under the circumstances don't you think?'

'Yes I'll admit the significance isn't lost on me. Now what about this woman, do you think she's trying to impress or not?'

'I think I'll let you be the judge of that Freddie my boy.'

For several seconds I concentrated on Erin Macintosh's appearance. She was dressed in a shortie nightie with a neckline that she'd left deliberately open to display her wonderful tits and a pair of frilly white panties that complimented the whole ensemble perfectly.

"I hope you don't mind Nathan--" Erin Macintosh spoke for the first time since returning from her shower "--but I like to feel comfortable." She smiled in the vindictive, pernicious manner of a woman who was taking the greatest pleasure in making Bristoll feel uncomfortable. "And you do like to look don't you?"

"I think it would be better if I left." Bristoll stood up and made as if to go.

'He means it too little brother. Nice as the meal is, much as he enjoys what's on display he doesn't want the dinner soured with remarks like that.'

"I don't think that would be such a good idea Nathan. Besides I didn't really dress like this for my benefit. Now sit down you silly little boy, I don't want to have to threaten you with what Sherman and I know. You see I have needs as well, needs that Sherman isn't always able to satisfy, as good as he is in bed. And much as I enjoy the company of Sherman's... er... men, I wouldn't want to have sex with them, that I will leave to the likes of lecherous young things like your girlfriend and her friend Meredith.

"So you see Nathan curiosity has got the better of me." Erin Macintosh's smile was less vindictive more lecherous. "I'd like to find out exactly what it is about you that could possibly make Susan so forgiving of your past, especially those two recent episodes. And I'd also like to find out if your performance matches your... er... physique." She licked her lips lasciviously.

"You mean you want me to... you want me to perform like some kind of stud?"

"Of course! And you don't have to worry I'm on the pill, besides which I bought a packet of condoms this afternoon as an extra precaution. But you have to help me with the dishes first Nathan, then we can discuss arrangements for our little session before you meet with Susan."

'No need to watch any more.' I opened my eyes. 'I already know the arrangements and I'm not really interested in watching that bastard fuck Erin Macintosh.'

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.