The Devil's Disciple
Chapter 25: Monday March 14

Copyright© 2005 by Berwick Bob

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25: Monday March 14 - One brother seeks the assistance of the other brother on a mission of revenge. Nothing unusual about that, except for one thing. One of them is dead! Takes place in a Melbourne that is overrun by gangs of youths and possesses an undermanned and ineffectual police force.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

'You have to admit it's not a bad place little brother, and it's perfect for what we want. It sits high in the hills on a large property surrounded, or should I say well protected by, a mixture of gums, oaks and acacias. You can see the people I'm referring to on the veranda of the timber home that occupies a very central position. Two women and two men are busy applying large doses of fifteen plus sunscreen and topping it off with personal insect repellent.

'Just take in the whole scene will you. From the veranda you can look out to the left, past the concrete patio and a wood fired barbecue to a vegetable patch and a five foot wooden fence that separates the main house from the rest of the property. On the right you can see a pair of flower beds followed by a pile of wood, a large block and a metal table under which you should be able to notice an axe and a chain saw. Between there and the fence is a very large shed with a reinforced roof. As you can see the shed sits at right angles to the house and opens onto the driveway that runs through the double-ended two car garage.'

"What's happening honey?"

I couldn't see Anne or Meredith because I had my eyes shut looking at the picture in my mind, but I knew they were lying on either side of me stroking my chest.

"Tell me what you can see."

"There's a young woman who my brother tells me is Samantha Mitchell."

"What's she like? Is she pretty?"

"I would say so." I grinned. "I mean you couldn't see Sherman Armstrong fucking ugly women could you? She's tall, has big tits. Oh they're not as big as Erin's fake ones but they are big enough. Her hair is long, dark brown and looks well groomed. She has a button nose, slightly rounded cheeks and pouty, made-for-blowjob lips."

"I guess that's sort of a back-handed compliment," said Meredith as she took one of my hands and placed it on her tit.

"It is Merry," I said, "it is. Especially as her or that Erin woman can't hold a candle to either of you two, or Connie.

"Anyway, sitting next to her is her brother Keith. You know, the one Connie and I met at the snooker hall. They're both listening to what Armstrong has to say."

"And you can hear what they're saying?"

"Of course, and don't worry I will keep you up to date with the gist of the conversation."

And that's what I did, not word-for-word as I'm about to quote them here, but sufficient for her to know what they were up to.

I settled back and began to concentrate even as I held a tit of each girl in hand and even as both girls took turns at gently rubbing my cock, not to make me come but simply to keep me hard enough that there would be room for both their hands.

Sherman Armstrong was speaking. "I know you Samantha..."

"You fucking should you bastard, I mean you've fucked me enough!"

Erin Macintosh who was sitting next to Armstrong giggled and even Armstrong laughed until he cut it short just like snapping his fingers.

"As I was going to say Samantha, you're calmer than your mother, your reaction will be thoughtful and controlled. Neither you nor your brother here will be panicked into doing something impulsive."

Samantha Mitchell shot forward. "Thoughtful and controlled about what? And what would mum be impulsive about? What, do you and your loyal servants want to fuck us again? I mean is that what this is about, another fucking orgy?

"I mean God almighty Sherman! You only got to know mum when we began screwing you and those big-dicked friends of your because of that money we owed you not long after we arrived from Queensland. And because of that you found out the whole miserable story about what happened with our family."

"Yes, whatever!" continued Sherman Armstrong. "But that's the sex and the money isn't the issue now. Finishing that whole sordid business with your family once and for all is. I'm just helping you out is all, because I know that the past will never be buried until that whole affair is closed one way or the other."

Both Samantha Mitchell and her brother nodded their heads in reluctant agreement.

"Neither of you know what the son looks like do you?"

They shook their heads.

"In fact you wouldn't even know where he is would you?"

Samantha stood up looking slightly agitated as she paced around. "Well he could be any-fucking-where couldn't he. I mean there are six states and two territories and he could be in any fucking one of them. You know we only came to Victoria because it was here it took place. I mean until it happened we didn't even know that Aunt Ginny was living in Geelong with that bastard husband of hers and their useless dead-shit son. All we really knew was that he changed his name so he could start a new life somewhere, and that he was quoted as saying he didn't want anything to do with the rest of the family."

"Would you like to know?"

Samantha walked over to the man and grabbed him by the shoulders, her fingers digging in hard. "How long have you known this? After what happened to Aunt Ginny because of that prick we've wanted nothing more than to see him dead. Then there's all that stuff about him and that horrible aunt and uncle of his getting everything and mum getting nothing. Yes she'd like to get some sort of revenge, some kind of fucking satisfaction."

Armstrong looked into the face of the woman as he reached up and calmly removed her hands from his shoulders and said loudly but evenly, "SIT DOWN!" When she did he continued. "I think that if you'll throw one final party for me, we'll call it a thank-you party, I will be able to offer your mother that and more."

Sherman Armstrong stopped to allow the effect of what he'd just said to hit home. It gave me the chance to update the conversation so far, and my brother a chance to offer an observation of his own.

'Look at Samantha, Winston, look at the hate there. That's how I feel. She's waiting, wondering how this man they've known for such a comparatively short time could tell them what they've been unable to find out. I think she's putting it down to his criminal connections.'

"You see he didn't change his name," continued Sherman Armstrong. "Because he didn't move to another state or territory, in fact he's staying at his aunt and uncles place under a court order which finishes shortly. You didn't know he was here, didn't see he was here because you weren't expecting him to be therefore you weren't looking."

Samantha Mitchell watched and waited as Sherman Armstrong paused for the effect it would create.

"He's going with a pretty brown haired girl who calls herself Susan Dixon. He's a handsome boy too with a physique a lot different to the one you described, mostly as a result of two solid years work in and out of the gym. Nobody could get to know him because he was such a loner, then this girl hooked him, and he's changed, oh how he's changed. You know he's not even doing the things he used to do, the things that got your aunt killed."

"You mean all this time we've been living here he's been living practically next door to us?" Samantha Mitchell was surprisingly calm but it was plain to see that inside she was close to boiling point.

Armstrong nodded his head. "I found out purely by chance, I was driving home after dropping a friend off at the airport when I noticed a young fellow in a tracksuit carrying a bag and looking just a little suspicious. Even then I never gave it a thought until the following day when I found out a young girl had been tied to her bed ready to be sexually assaulted until her assailant apparently had second thoughts. That tied in with an event that happened near the market where the girl actually did get raped. The girl in that incident apparently enjoyed what happened more than she was prepared to admit and didn't want to make too much of a fuss.

"I recognised him from the garage where he works. You see I take my car there to get serviced. I made a decision then to challenge him, especially when his face started to look so familiar. Then he made it easy by jogging past my house in the same tracksuit carrying the same bag. I've always been good with faces," he smiled, "it helps in my business, so once I got a real close look it didn't take me long to put the name Nathaniel Bristoll to it.

"Naturally Erin here and I invited him in for a drink and I challenged him straight away, even to the point of forcing him to bring the young girl of his around. You see I had something on her too, something she wouldn't want him to know."

"Another man?"

"That's part of it. I'd also stake my life on the fact that Susan Dixon isn't her real name. But that wasn't what I wanted to talk to her about, no it was the house I saw her and this other man coming out of. So when I reminded him that I knew about his past and that it wouldn't look good if I went to the police about those two recent incidents what else could he do but accept.

"What did surprise me though when they turned up was how the girl stuck by him. You know he really is trying to change, and with her help I think he'll succeed. Not that that will mean much to you, which is why I'm telling you they'll both be coming up here to party and that they will be accompanied by a girl called Meredith." He smiled. "And let me tell you that this girl Susan, or whatever her name is, and the other one Meredith are real firecrackers!" He laughed. "You see as you might have guessed me and the boys, or really it was just the boys, partied with the girls." His laugh got louder. "Best sluts the boys have ever had, all we had to do was get them there, get them naked and on their backs and they just... WENT OFF!!!

"Now Samantha, all you have to do is give me a date that would suit you best, after that--" an evil grin appeared on Samantha Mitchell's face "--I have a feeling you'll know what to do."

'Check it out Winston, check out Samantha's expression.'

Her eyes narrowed when her mouth tightened into a sinister smile as she looked from the curious face of her brother back to the self-satisfied smirk of Sherman Armstrong.

'She's wondering what to do with this sudden news and how she can make Bristoll suffer like her mother has had too.'

"Subject of course to any partying?"

"Well these girls are spectacular and I don't think it would be fair to deprive Keith of the chance to have some fun with Susan and Meredith, do you?"

"Oh I think I'd like that," said Keith Mitchell. "But what about if they... ?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.