The Devil's Disciple
Chapter 23: Saturday March 12: The Secrets Out!

Copyright© 2005 by Berwick Bob

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23: Saturday March 12: The Secrets Out! - One brother seeks the assistance of the other brother on a mission of revenge. Nothing unusual about that, except for one thing. One of them is dead! Takes place in a Melbourne that is overrun by gangs of youths and possesses an undermanned and ineffectual police force.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

"But what has this got to do with Nathaniel Bristoll? I mean why do we have to be in this part of town? Why are Meredith and I dressed like this when it can only cause trouble, and what about if you can't handle it? And you still haven't told us about this whole business with Nathan, I mean Meredith is involved now. And don't forget we have to go to Armstrong's place tomorrow night and get fucked til we've got cum coming out of our ears."

"Oh Anne," said Meredith with a lecherous grin, "that'll be the fun part."

"Well, yes maybe," said Anne trying not to smile as she turned to look at Meredith. Then she turned to me. "Oh and thanks a bunch for not telling me that he knew about you and I coming out of that house." Anne snuggled up a little closer to me while Meredith snuggled a little closer to her as I parked the car. "And you still haven't told us why you needed me to get to know him. I mean apart from those few problems he's had he seems so nice.

"Oh I know I hated him this afternoon when I found out about poor Alison Braithwaite and that other girl but I mean considering his upbringing you can hardly blame him can you. Particularly as it seems all he needed was a little feminine company to see the error of his ways. And there's those extraordinary things that always seem to happen around you that I find difficult to understand and you don't seem eager to explain to any of us, your father, Connie, Meredith--" she put her left arm over Meredith's shoulder "--or me."

'Better tell them little brother, I guess I was kind of hoping we could do this without the need to tell them, but they do deserve to know the truth, especially with tomorrow hanging over their heads. And also, unfortunately, there was always the possibility that love could get in the way. So I want you to tell them the reason for all this, tell both of them that one of the people killed at Bristoll's parents place was me.'

'You really want me to do that?'

'No Winston of course I don't! But Anne is crucial to my plans and so is Meredith now thanks to tomorrow nights gangbang at the Armstrong place. And Anne is the one that has to get Bristoll to Keith Mitchell's place once I convince Armstrong through Anne that he and Erin Macintosh need to also be at the Mitchell's for a very special party that Anne has in mind. I have a feeling it'll be next weekend but I need to be absolutely sure.'

'Okay if you're sure that's what you want.' So I did exactly that as the three of us stepped out of the car.

"Oh that's horrible, I didn't realise that one of them was your brother."

Anne's expression had changed now, she was clearly upset. "And to think I've let him fuck me and everything, let him run his grubby paws all over my naked body like that. But how do I know you're not just telling me that? How do I know that you're not just saying that to make me," she turned to Meredith, "us, do what you want?"

I started to get agitated until the reasoning voice of my brother returned.

'It's okay little brother, really under the circumstances I couldn't really expect any other reaction. It seems that the girl was more in love with Bristoll than I gave her credit for.

'Tell her you'll make a special trip to the offices of one of the daily papers on Monday so she and Meredith can have the opportunity to see the story for herself. Oh and while you're at it you may as well tell them you will give them a detailed explanation of those strange happenings including the ones that are going to take place tonight when her and Meredith's appearance starts a fight. Tell her that she won't believe you and then challenge her to think of another explanation.'

When I did Anne's response was typical.

"You mean we're dressed like cheap sluts for the benefit of some animals in some gangs bar just to start a fight? You mean all we are is some kind of bait?"

"Oh come on Anne," said Meredith as she lifted her skirt and began rubbing the front of her panties as we walked towards the hotel, "it should be fun."

"She's right Anne," I said, "trust me nothing is going to happen to you, I mean have I let you down yet?"

"You mean apart from that time I got tied up in that shed and had Meredith here, a host of insects and one huge black spider for company?"

'Tell her that this time nothing will happen, that none of them will even lay a hand on them. Tell her those other episodes were just chicken-feed compared to this.'

Again I repeated what my brother said.

That made her smile. She took one of my hands while Meredith took the other. "Well what are we waiting for, if that fight in the hotel the other day is anything to go by then this just might be fun after all."

"Oh and just one more thing girls. "I let go of their hands and gently eased both of them to the front as we headed for the targeted hotel. "You're going in first!"

When we reached the front of the hotel Anne stopped dead in her tracks, looked at the dozen or more Harley Davidsons, Hondas and other assorted bikes before reading the graffiti on the wall. It said:

'This is the home of the sharks.

If you're not one of us then you don't belong.

This means... YOU... ARSEHOLE!

Ignore this and you're DEAD

The reaction was instantaneous as soon as we walked through the door.

"Hey maggot we don't gotta go fishing for pussy tonight, they's coming to us, and just look at the way they's fucking dressed. Oh man they's fucking begging for it and I've got just the cut of meat these sluts is looking for." Then the voice turned in my direction. "You in the wrong place at the wrong time cunt, and when I've dealt with you we'll give your sluts all the cock they need."

I saw a tall solidly built man in jeans and a leather jacket studded with the name sharks, his hair was skinned back, in his hand was a switchblade knife and tucked into his jeans was something resembling a police special revolver. Behind him were another dozen wearing carbon copy leather jackets and sporting similar haircuts, all were armed with a deadly selection of knives and chains and guns and rifles.

Anne and Meredith both reached for one of my hands. Anne it was who spoke. "You sure this is such a good idea Winston, I mean there's a lot of them and they all look so mean. Maybe we can still..."

'Catch it!'

The voice of my brother came a split second before the self-appointed leader threw the knife, and with trust that was now instinctive I stepped to the side, stuck out a hand and smiled happily as the handle of the knife fell into it.

"FUCK! All right smart-arse maybe you can catch that, let's see if you can catch a fucking bullet."

I didn't need the direction of my brother to tell me what to do next as some of the group started to move in my direction, as others began to close in on Anne and Meredith, as the leader levelled his gun at my chest.

"I believe this is yours."

I threw the knife at the very instant the leader of the sharks fired his gun. It embedded itself into his chest and he collapsed to his knees as he watched the bullet pass through me and lodge into the wall at my back. He managed four more shots, only one of which hit the target before finishing in the same wall, and then he collapsed dead on the floor.

I saw that four of the group led by two with chains were getting close to the girls now, saw that they were starting to panic. That was something I had to put a stop to. I started by stepping between Anne and Meredith and wagging my finger in the general direction of the four of them. "I guess you haven't learned by now, I mean how many of you want to finish up like your friend here before you get the message?"

Well there was no backing out now, I was surrounded by the rest of the gang and had no choice but to step into the battle which came immediately as the two with chains swung from both sides. I caught both chains, one in each hand, swung them around with all the extra strength my brother had given me and tightened the chains around their necks until I had squeezed any life out of them, then I watched both men slide slowly to the floor and managed a smile before looking at two knives that had been stuck in my chest by two more of the gang.

I turned to the remaining ten members of the gang, this time I didn't smile. Instead I just stared as they looked on in shock. Not one to miss an opportunity I pulled the knives out and looked in the general direction of the two that had stabbed me. "Tsk, tsk, tsk, I thought you might've learned by what happened to the lead ponytail down here and your two friends with the chains."

I pointed to the leader for a split second then stabbed in an upward direction until both knives were embedded in each man's chest. Five down, eight to go.

"And what about you three?" I pointed to a trio who were just standing there guns in hand unable to move. "Tell you what," I pulled Anne and Meredith close to each side of me, "I'll even give you a free shot, all three of you, providing of course that I get the same in return. I mean that's fair isn't it? On the other hand you could just let us go to the bar for a drink."

The remaining five standing slightly to one side of the three with the guns pointed in my direction, took a look at the five dead bodies and seemed to make up their minds immediately. They separated and allowed us a path to the bar as if they'd given in, but I didn't buy it, which was why I took the gun out of the dead leader's hand.

"Walk straight to the bar and don't look back," I said to the girls as I pushed Anne and Meredith gently forward and waited until they were close to a group of the gang's girls. Then I spoke to the gang without turning around, choosing instead to keep my eyes on Anne and the other girls. "You've all got a decision to make now, I mean you get a free shot at both my girlfriends and you may just decide to shoot them seeing as you're having a little trouble killing me." I took out the clip and checked how many bullets were left, there was seven, and saw one of the five about to attack. "But seven bullets means seven dead, the question is who should those seven be?" I pointed in the direction of the one closest to me, the one who had clearly thought the better of attacking. "What about you?" I said to him as I walked over to the girls. "Or you?" I said to each girl in turn as I aimed the gun at them.

I turned to my girls. "Climb over the bar just in case."

I watched them clamber onto and over the bar, watched the display of white lace that caught the attention of the barman, the gang girls and even the gang themselves.

"Gee," I said, "it's easy to see why you guys fancied my girls as soon as they walked in, I mean..."

I was turning around as I was talking but I didn't get to finish before three of them came at me with knives. I allowed them to stab me while I quickly placed the gun on the bar then I took one of the knives out quickly stabbed the third and grabbed him in my favourite grip, throat and groin, before launching him at the shelves and glass cabinets behind the bar. Then I heard the sound of a gun, but it wasn't coming from the direction of the rest of the gang, it was coming from behind the bar.

Anne had picked up the gun and shot the remaining two who had stabbed me with their knives. I pulled the two knives out of my chest and looked at them before turning to the remaining five still standing and fixing them with a wicked smile.

"You could have stopped them couldn't you?" I threw the knives knowing instinctively that they would hit their mark, that both would be dead as soon as the blades penetrated. "Guess it's a little late now."

Finally I turned to the three with their guns still in their hands who were backing towards the door, but I spoke to Anne. "If they try to leave shoot them." Then I hopped over the bar, picked up they guy I'd just tossed there and broke his neck as though I were breaking a twig, just to make sure he was dead.

'Good, good! This really is very good little brother. What's that now ten down three to go?"

I nodded my head without even thinking, it was the barest of movements but Anne caught sight of it and queried me. I told her not to worry about it that I would explain when I left the hotel.

'Tell them what happened to a couple of friends of mine near here some time ago. I mean I'm sure you remember the incident Winston?'

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.