The Devil's Disciple - Cover

The Devil's Disciple

Copyright© 2005 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 20: Friday March 11: Just A Game Of Snooker!

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20: Friday March 11: Just A Game Of Snooker! - One brother seeks the assistance of the other brother on a mission of revenge. Nothing unusual about that, except for one thing. One of them is dead! Takes place in a Melbourne that is overrun by gangs of youths and possesses an undermanned and ineffectual police force.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

Breakfast was good the following morning, my father and I were sitting at the table with three naked women and one wearing a black apron over her otherwise naked body who had been invited to join us after she had cooked and served the meal.

Maria was sitting on my father's lap and helping him eat from a big plate full of bacon and eggs as she tried desperately to raise a cock that had already done it's duty by Connie less than an hour before.

Meredith was on my lap and thoroughly enjoying herself as she bounced up and down on my hard cock while Anne was sitting on Connie's lap and taking liberties with her breasts and pussy as they both forgot completely about their breakfast.

A half-hour later the breakfast plates had been emptied, Meredith had extracted a fair load of cum from me and had left to join Anne and Connie in the shower while Maria, having given up on any hope of raising my father's 'dead soldier', had left taking the breakfast dishes with her.

My father leant forward. "Tell you what why don't you and Anne take the opportunity to go out seeing as Anne doesn't have anything to with this Bristoll character at the moment."

"I don't think I'd like to go if it's all the same to you Cyril," said Anne who had returned at precisely that moment with Meredith and Connie standing either side of her. If it's all the same to you I think I'd prefer to keep Meredith company."

"You don't have to stay," said Meredith with a little smile. After all DADDY and Connie will be here to keep me company."

I watched Anne move towards Meredith, watched as she hugged Meredith to her. "And what if I want to stay girlfriend, what if I want to spend the day ravishing that sexy body of yours?

Meredith hugged Anne back and I smiled. From that moment I knew that my two girls were going to stay and spend the day naked and in each other's arms

"Okay then," said my father. He then turned to Connie and said, "Why don't you and Winston go out somewhere. I mean it's not as if the two of you have been out together in a while."

"But what about you pop, I indicated Connie, what if you suddenly find yourself feeling a little randy and in desperate need of..."

"There's always Maria. After all I will be able to get it up again shortly," said my father. Then he turned to Anne and Meredith. "Besides I can always join with the girls. "Now take Connie and go."

"I still don't think that would be such a good idea pop, I mean..."

'Well I do.' My brother was back. 'I fancy a game of snooker at a place I know a few miles from here and Connie will fit into my scheme rather nicely.'

'You mean that you planned for Connie to go, that Anne and Meredith not wanting to go and my father planning time with Maria and offering Connie as company was preordained by you?'

'Of course now tell your father yes.'

I hesitated for what I thought was the correct amount of the time. "All right, if you're sure you'll be able to manage the chores and a day of fun without us, if you're sure you won't miss Connie while she's gone."

"Winston, will you please take Connie and go."


I put my left arm around Connie as she snuggled against me. I was grateful that she was happy to cuddle up to me and wasn't feeling very talkative because I had some questions for my brother.

'You have to tell me what this is all about, I mean we're not just playing snooker for something to do are we? I mean there is a purpose to this exercise isn't there.'

'Of course, that man, his name is Sherman Armstrong by the way, that man who witnessed what Bristoll did, who saw you and Anne coming out of that house last night allowed his thoughts to drift to these people he knows and I think it would be a good idea if we got to know them too.'

'You said he just saw us, said it was nothing to worry about.'

'Sorry I guess I misled you. Anyway it won't matter in the long run.'

'You mean it's just a couple more people to kill is that it?'

'Will you stop interrupting, and yes it is. One of them happens to be a young bloke in his early twenties who frequents a particular billiard saloon. Naturally he plays snooker for money, but now and again when the opportunity arises he likes nothing better than having an interest outside of the cash bet. The game often takes place in a private room upstairs, that is if he can find suitable opposition, which on the rare occasions it does happen usually comes from the local teenagers and their girlfriends.'

'How the hell do you know all this, I mean it's not as if this is something you could find out in the normal course of events.?'

'That's true, unless of course the girlfriend of this man, her name is Erin Macintosh, wishes it was her that accompanied him to the billiard saloon, wishes it was her that was his stake for the game.'

'You mean there's a chance she might be there?'

'Unfortunately no, but it will give us a chance to get acquainted with this young man through you, Connie and a rather special game of snooker.'

"Do you reckon you'll find someone to play?" Connie had sat up with a question. "I mean you are pretty good. And are you going to play for money?"

'Tell her the stake might include her as well as the money.'

"Of course. But would you mind if part of the stake included you?"

"Hang on you've never been to this place have you?" I shook my head. "Then how do you know such a game is possible?"

"Just trust me."

"Guess I'll have to. Anyway sounds like it could be fun having two men fighting over me, even if it is only on a billiard table, even if there will be another girl in the equation." She kissed me on the cheek and placed my hand on her bare thigh. "I hope it's you that'll be doing that but I guess--" she pushed my hand higher up her thigh "--that if the best man wins I'll just have to make the most of whatever is on offer, you know take what — er — comes!"

'What's this place like, are the tables any good?'

'Won't matter, you'll beat whoever you play. Oh turn left at the end of the town and pull into the first parking spot you find.'

I turned the corner, parked the car and looked up at what could only have been a fifty year old shop front, it's white paint was peeling and a blacked out window with the letters 'PO L HAL' imprinted on the picture of a billiard table that had a similarly tatty look.

"Doesn't look like much of a place." Connie looked at me as we got out of the van.

I took her hand as we walked into the place and up to a shabby looking counter covered with the remains of a very old looking Formica top. Occupying two stools at the counter were a middle-aged man dressed in jeans and a check shirt and a young fellow similarly attired who must have been his son.

'Ask for the table by the window Fred, the one with the coffee table and two chairs on that little platform that are visible from just about any point in the room. And get Connie to buy the coffee while you're putting in a little practice, I want her to be noticed.'

I got the table as ordered and walked over with the box of balls. 'How could she not be noticed, I mean if her tits pushed any harder against that T-shirt they'd be poking through it, and I don't know how she'll be able to sit down in that white mini without flashing her panties.'

'That's precisely the idea Fred, I want her to show them off because our friend, whoever he is, is supposed to notice her and drift in your direction suggesting a challenge. Right now though I'll see if I can't locate our target, though I must admit I have my doubts as to whether he's even here.'

By the time Connie came back I had the reds set up, the colours on their spots and was about to cue up. I wondered if there would be any change to my game because despite Connie's opinion I was a very average player.

'How can you even ask a question like that little brother, I mean haven't you been bowling long enough to know the answer to that. Now start practicing so I can concentrate on looking around.'

I set the cue ball in bulk between the brown and the yellow and decided to try and come off the pack of reds at enough of an angle to cross the table behind the blue and settle next to the green. Then if things went according to plan a red should have separated from the pack far enough to make a difficult shot into the top left pocket.

I picked up a cue from the rack, rolled it on the surface to see if it was straight, — it was — chalked the tip and lined up my shot. I hit the white instinctively, as if I knew the correct strength and the right amount of side, then I watched with delight as the white clipped the reds nicely, came off the top cushion, off the right and finally off the left cushion with just enough pace to stop within an inch of the green. I looked up the table and saw a red split from the pack just far enough to allow me a difficult cut into the top pocket.

I reached again for the chalk hanging from the rope at the corner of the table, rubbed it over the tip of my cue a couple of times and lined up the shot knowing instinctively that the ball would go in. This was incredible, I looked at the red and knew exactly the spot I would have to hit it, looked at the white and somehow knew I would hit it with the right amount of pace and side to connect with another red at the back which would allow me to stay on the black at such an angle that I could break up the pack of reds.

And so it proved, I watched the red slide in without touching the sides and saw the white touch the red at the back of the pack leaving me with the perfect angle on the black I'd visualised.

I walked down the table then and after barely giving myself time to line up hammered the black into the top right pocket as I sent the white cannoning into the group of reds.

"Wow oh wow!" Connie was standing now, she was close to me and reaching up to put her arms around my neck. "That was fantastic, I mean I've never in the short time I've known you seen you play two shots as good as that."

"I guess it must be your company because I feel so good."

I couldn't help but wonder if Connie's reaction was pleasing to my brother, after all the way she was reaching up to hug and kiss me had to be having the desired effect. The other question of course was, if the right person was around for us to benefit from the display of her panties.

'Yes she is and yes he's here little brother. He'll be coming over shortly because he saw Connie and her skimpy panties when she hugged you, and he also saw you play those two shots which impressed him enough to want to play you. In the meantime keep playing, and by all means pot a few shots, but miss some as well otherwise he'll never be interested.'

I did just that, managing to clear the table with a highest break of thirty four (three blacks, a blue and a green) before he came over.

'Here he comes, now he's going to suggest a wager straight away including the girl but he'll leave the size of the cash bet up to you. Make it two hundred a game and best three out of five, you'll win naturally. Then you'll take advantage with a little party in the manager's private room while I make use of the opportunity to locate where he lives. You just have to remember one thing, when you leave here you won't have me for company for a while.'

"Hey I like your taste in women."

This had to be the man my brother was talking about.

"And you look to be a pretty good snooker player as well, don't suppose you'd be prepared to put the two together, add some cash and take a challenge?" He held out his hand and confirmed what I'd previously thought. "Name's Keith Mitchell and I'll leave the amount of the stake to you."

I found myself looking at a short thick-set man with a slightly receding hairline and thick forearms that made him look exceptionally strong.

Mason turned to a short, pretty well-stacked girl standing beside him. "This is my girl, her name is Donna Matheson and I promise you she's worth winning!"

I took the proffered hand and introduced myself. "How about two hundred a game?"

He nodded his agreement.

"We play five frames, first to three wins a shot at both girls."

He nodded again as I grabbed Connie's hand and pulled her alongside me. "This walking sexpot who's almost wearing her clothes is Connie Smith, she's game for anything--" I watched his eyes turn in her direction "--and likes nothing better than adding a little spice to her menu, and if this game gives her a chance at a strange, if you'll forgive the description, dish then she'll be all for it."

"In that case then so are we, Keith Mitchell placed his left hand on the right buttock of Donna Matheson. "See, I told you this morning that I had a feeling something good was going to happen today." She didn't answer, instead she just smiled lasciviously and purred her agreement as she arched her arse into Mitchell's stroking hand while he continued. "And I think I know just the place for the game and the party."

Connie moved close to Mitchell, looked him up and down and shook her hips in his direction, a move that gave him another glimpse of her white panties. "Uuhhmm looks like your little bundle of hormones are bubbling over, I think I may just get a little confused over who I want to win."

Donna didn't give her boyfriend a chance to answer Connie's suggestive comment. "Oooh me too!" She walked over to me and put her left arm around my neck as she ran the index finger of her right hand down my chest, over my stomach towards the belt buckle where she stopped. "Uuhhhmmm, if I kept going what would I find?"

I looked at the girl, at the hungry look in her eyes that suggested exactly what she was capable of, exactly how much fun she would get to know.

"Would you mind if I did?" She turned to Connie after a long breathless hush and asked again. "Would you?"

Connie's answer was typical even making Colin laugh. "Like Winston said, different menu, different cut of meat!"

"Well the quicker we get started the better," said Keith.

"Just thinking about it's making me horny," said Donna.

"You'd better fucking believe it," put in Connie. "It's just a shame we have to wait for them to finish a couple of silly games of snooker before we can get down to some serious fucking."

I watched as Keith Mitchell suddenly walked over to the counter and had a few words to the man behind the counter before returning with a smile on his face and a key in his hand.

"We have the use of the manager's private room upstairs, which gives me another idea." He turned to Donna. "You remember the game we played against my mate Alex and his girlfriend?"

"You mean the one where you and I had to... ?"

"Exactly."

'I'll give you one guess what they're going to suggest little brother.'

I didn't need to be Einstein to figure it out, one look at the lecherous grin on Donna's face told me all I needed to know, strip-snooker and fucking was going on the menu.

'Got it in one Winston, now tell them you agree. Ask for a sixteen break or better.'

I took Connie's hand and smiled at Keith Mitchell and Donna Matheson in turn. "It's strip-snooker you're talking about isn't it?" When they confirmed that it was I turned to Connie. "How about it, are you game?"

She turned, pressed herself full-length against, reached up and wrapped her arms around her neck, waited until my hands were on her arse through here panties, her skirt had hiked up nearly to her waist, and grinned. "Just try and stop me!"

Ten minutes later we were upstairs in the private room. It was exclusive and cosy with highly polished pinewood panelling, red carpet and two white velvet lounge chairs either side of a round pine table. On the walls either side of the table were pictures of the greats of the snooker game, people like Australia's own Eddie Charlton. Legends like Joe Davis and Ray Reardon. Heroes of a more modern era, players like Steve Davis, 'Rocking Ronnie' Sullivan and legendary Scottish snooker machine Steven Hendry. At the rear of the room were two more, life-size pictures of Australia's billiard legends, the brothers Lindrum, Walter and Horace. They were to the right of a second door that presumably led to the manager's office, to the left of the same door was a two by four mirror set at eye level.

On the table were four cans of Coke sitting on place mats in the design and colour of billiard tables. Next to the cans was the first four hundred dollars and sitting in the chairs were Connie and Donna.

'Let's raise his expectations a little Fred by allowing him a victory in the first game. Connie will lose her shoes and socks while you'll have no luck and Donna won't get the opportunity to do what she does best, taking her clothes off! Don't worry though, you'll win the second game and do the same to Donna while Keith will do enough to strip Connie down to her bra and panties. After that he'll win the third and you the last two, by which time both girls will have no clothes left to take off and you will have received a visit from the manager.'

I tossed the coin and waited for Keith to call. He chose heads successfully and offered the break to me.

Everything went exactly as planned in the first game, right down to the finishing black which jawed out of the top right pocket and finished no more than a couple of inches away. With the white no more than three feet away the next shot was going to be an easy one.

"Do it Keith do it, this is the easiest shot of the whole game." Donna Matheson stood up and pressed her well-stacked body against his.

Smiling in response Mitchell placed his hand in the small of her back and pulled her to him.

"Well we'll just see about that won't we Connie." I pulled her out of her chair and looked in their direction as Keith Mitchell began to line up his shot. "Come on Connie let's see just how good his concentration really is." I pulled Connie's skirt up until her panties were in full view, sat down and pulled her onto my lap. "All Keith has to do is pot the black to win by a point fifty four to fifty three."

"Uuuhhhhmmmm! So good Winston." Connie placed one of my hands on her right breast outside the tight cropped T-shirt she was wearing and ran her tongue over her upper lip as she looked in Mitchell's direction. "I guess this--" her laugh was gentle and fun loving not nasty "--could be considered unsportsmanlike conduct but I can't help it I get so horny in situations like this. I bet you like it too don't you Keith?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.