The Devil's Disciple - Cover

The Devil's Disciple

Copyright© 2005 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 19: Thursday March 10: Bristoll Slips... Again!

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19: Thursday March 10: Bristoll Slips... Again! - One brother seeks the assistance of the other brother on a mission of revenge. Nothing unusual about that, except for one thing. One of them is dead! Takes place in a Melbourne that is overrun by gangs of youths and possesses an undermanned and ineffectual police force.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

"Penny for your thoughts sweetheart." Anne moved on to her side, pressed her naked breasts against my chest and kissed me on the cheek as her hand moved slowly down towards my groin and my rapidly hardening cock.

"Yeah," said Meredith from my other side as she pressed her own naked body against me, "what's our hero thinking about?"

'There's plenty more where that came from, now tell Anne and Meredith to go sleep, tell Anne you need to think about what her next step with Nathaniel Bristoll will be, because we certainly do.'

I did. I had of course, at Colin's insistence told Meredith that Anne was playing at being Nathaniel Bristoll's boyfriend, but of course I hadn't told her why so she knew no more than anyone else about the game my brother and I were playing. I kissed my girls gently before they both turned over, closed their eyes and went to sleep with, I thought a little help.

'Well of course I gave them a hand, we don't need to be disturbed at the moment.'

'What do you mean Colin?'

'We, or rather the pair of you, were seen together by a man. Not that that's important in the long term it's just that he knows Anne by her association with Bristoll. Now it was because he was thinking of that relationship that I was able to suggest he drive home a certain way and see Bristoll in the area. Now I have absolutely no doubt that he'll put two and two together when he hears about the incident I'm about to describe and also recalls hearing about the attack on Alison Braithwaite.'

'What did he see?'

'Close your eyes and I'll show you.'

'But how can you, I mean if it's already happened how can I... ?'

'Like I said once before you don't know all my tricks. You know little brother the bastard really did try hard, it's just that he's too weak. After that episode on Monday night with those three kids he would have been all right, he had a long working day on Tuesday and a set of concentrated exercises at the gym yesterday to keep him out of trouble. He would've been fine if he hadn't seen the slim, perfectly groomed, dark haired and picture perfect Barbara Donovan at the garage in her parent's car. Fine if her parents hadn't said they were going out for dinner and would be home late. Fine if they hadn't said they were dropping her off and would be continuing on.

'That was at quarter past six. By eight-thirty, around the time I left you to clean up at the house where you killed that couple with that drill, he was packing his bag as if he was headed to the sports centre for another gym session. Except that this time he added the same equipment to the bag he'd used at the Braithwaite girl's house.

'Fifteen minutes later he was at the house. Only one set of lights belonging to a car turning out of Faversham Road could have picked him out, and they turned left. He thought that maybe the driver would have had trouble picking anyone out. But he didn't reckon on the driver of the car, the man I was telling you about, recognising him.

'He waited fifteen or twenty minutes until it was pitch black and the only lights that could be seen were those showing from the houses that backed onto the woods. As he dressed in his gear he couldn't help thinking about Alison Braithwaite, couldn't help thinking that Susan, sorry Anne, should've been around when he needed her. Now come on little brother close your eyes.'

I closed my eyes and relaxed as a picture began to form. The first I saw was one of Bristoll jumping the fence. He walked with his bag to her bedroom window and peeped carefully inside, he was smiling.

'That's because she's still wearing the same clothes from before and he knows that the towel on the bed means a shower and the perfect opportunity for him to break in.'

Right at the moment though the girl was at her desk on the opposite side of the room to the dresser studying. A pile of four or five textbooks and a number of notepads either side of her computer suggested she'd been at it for a while or was planning a long night. Either way it was plain to me that Bristoll would have to be patient.

'We don't have to be though, if you just hang on Fred I'll speed things up.'

I suddenly started to feel dizzy as my mind went temporarily blank. Then just as I was starting to feel nauseous the picture returned. Bristoll was watching as Caroline packed up her books, turned off her computer, grabbed her towel and in a flurry of activity left the room. All the action then was with Bristoll as he pulled the glasscutter out of the bag and in less than two minutes was patiently waiting behind the bedroom door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.