The Devil's Disciple - Cover

The Devil's Disciple

Copyright© 2005 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 12: February 13: 'Susan' And Nathaniel's First 'Date'

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: February 13: 'Susan' And Nathaniel's First 'Date' - One brother seeks the assistance of the other brother on a mission of revenge. Nothing unusual about that, except for one thing. One of them is dead! Takes place in a Melbourne that is overrun by gangs of youths and possesses an undermanned and ineffectual police force.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

The time had finally arrived for their first date and the next step in my brother's rather elaborate plan. Nathaniel Bristoll had pulled up to the front of the farmhouse in a taxi exactly as he'd said he would. My father and Connie had disappeared to a hastily arranged party at Joe Collin's place while Morrie and Julie Dixon were settling down to play the part of Anne's — Susan Dixon's — parents.

I'm in my bedroom watching Bristoll thanks to yet another of those visions, though I wasn't sure I was going to enjoy tonight's show any more than I did the ones involving Anne and her parents.

'The idea isn't to enjoy them, the idea is to work to a plan. You have to remember it'll all be worth it in the long run. He's feeling a little conspicuous dressed in those black slacks, the black shirt, lime green tie and black leather jacket. Not that it's bothering him as much as the thought of facing Anne's, sorry Susan's, parents.'

Nathaniel Bristoll walked to the front door and rang the bell.

I watched Julie Dixon answer the door. She wasn't a regular visitor to our house like her husband Morrie — orgies weren't her scene — but she had no objections to Morrie partaking of the orgy menu as long as long as he kept her in the style to which she had become accustomed and she was able to indulge her passion for the tables at the Crown Casino.

She was a tall redhead, her hair was long hanging almost to the middle of her back. Behind her tortoise shell glasses her eyes were checking him out as a mother would. But that only took a second before she opened the door wide. "So nice to meet you Nathaniel." She put a hand to her mouth as if embarrassed by her own silly mistake. "I'm sorry, it's Nathan isn't it our daughter did tell us that you didn't like using the whole name?" When he nodded his agreement she stepped to the side. "Please, come in, Susan will be ready in a moment, in the meantime her father is in the lounge."

I continued to watch as Julie Dixon led Bristoll to where her husband was sitting drinking from a can of VB (Victoria Bitter beer) then I listened as she made the introductions.

After standing and transferring the can from his right hand to his left Morrie Dixon grabbed Bristoll's right hand and shook it vigorously. "It's a pleasure to meet you young man." He pointed to a comfortable looking armchair. "Please sit down Nathan. Julie will get a beer for you while Susan is finishing prettying herself up."

Bristoll shook his head. "I'd very much prefer a Coke Mr. Dixon sir. That is if you... ?"

"Fair enough." He smiled. "Never force a drink on anyone if they don't want one that's my motto. Coke it is then. And please call me Morrie."

A few of seconds later Julie Dixon came back with a beer for her husband and a glass of Coke with ice for 'Susan's Boyfriend'.

Bristoll had just taken a sip from the glass when he saw Anne — obviously I have difficulty recognising her as Susan Dixon — enter the lounge. He could only stare as she stood facing him as if waiting for his approval. She really was dressed to impress.

It's funny, I could see her in bed with my father, the Fosters, Connie or any of the men and women that frequent our house and wouldn't get remotely jealous, yet seeing her like that knowing she'd made a special effort to look good for a prick like Bristoll, a prick who could break into a house and forcibly rape two innocent girls, could.

'All in a good cause though little brother, all in a good cause.'

She wore the currently fashionable short and tight fitting skirt. It was burgundy in colour. On top she wore a plain, if anything could ever look plain on my Anne, white blouse with a black collar and black buttons, while around her neck was a beautiful diamond necklace that probably belonged to Julie. The whole ensemble was set off by plain red shoes with comfortable two inch heels and a thin black linen jacket that she carried over her arm.

While Julie and Anne disappeared into her bedroom Morrie took Bristoll through the kitchen to the games room and showed him the full-sized billiard table, dartboard, card table and bar complete with a large bar fridge with glass doors that was fully stocked with beer and mixers and shelves on the back wall that contained every popular spirit you could think of and some you probably couldn't.

Bristoll was impressed, as he should have been, the billiard table alone was worth upwards of twenty-five thousand dollars. "WOW!" He could hardly help himself. "I've never seen anything like this, I mean I like a game of snooker but I've never played on a table like this."

Our games room was finished in the same mahogany as the billiard table and had French windows with thick red velvet curtains opening out onto the patio area and an expensive looking pine outdoor setting. But it was when Morrie led him out to the patio that he almost choked on his beer as he saw our spa and the huge fenced-in swimming pool surrounded by timber decking and strategically placed plants and bushes. On the timber decking was a group of smaller tables with beach umbrellas as protection from the sun, and a small open hut that served as a bar for those who couldn't be bothered going into the games room for refreshments.

"Well I reckon you might just get a chance Nathan, especially if you and Susan continue to hit it off," said Morrie as he put a hand on his shoulder and led him back inside and through the kitchen with its multitude of modern appliances to the study area near my bedroom.

He was playing his part just a little too well in my opinion, after all we didn't want Bristoll to be too regular a visitor to our house.

'Of course! But don't worry Winston that won't be a problem as you well know.'

'Oh I do, I do.'

I watched as Morrie pointed to the doors leading to mine and my father's bedrooms. Surely he wasn't going to show him both rooms, surely he hadn't forgotten I was hiding out in one of them.

'Of course he hasn't little brother. I wouldn't let him.'

Morrie Dixon pointed to the two doors. "They're bedrooms, the one on the right is where Julie and I sleep and the one on the left is where our son sleeps, he's away interstate on some family business at the moment." He took Bristoll out of the study, down the hallway and showed him Anne's bedroom before pointing to the spare room. "The first room is where Susan sleeps, the second is for guests." He grabbed Bristoll by the wrist and gave him a friendly poke with the first finger of his other hand. "Maybe you'll be able to make use of it some nights. We even have another spare bedroom off the dining area if you'd prefer but it's not as close to Susan's room as this one." He pointed to the door on the right. "Anyway," he said as he led him back to the lounge where Anne was waiting, "that should give you something to think about. Oh by the way, I paid off that taxi. I decided to let Susan borrow my car for the night."

I didn't know about giving Bristoll something to think about, it would certainly give me something to think about. 'But don't worry--' I thought for my brother's benefit '--I won't do anything silly.' I followed Bristoll and Anne out through the front door to where my father's car was waiting.

"Hope they weren't too overbearing Nathan," said Anne as they stepped out into the car which Morrie had — rather too generously it appeared to me — volunteered for the evening, "you know what oldies can be like sometimes."

"Nothing of the sort Susan. If anything I thought they were absolutely terrific, not specifying a time for you to be home means they trust you, 'and me'." He stopped and took hold of her hands. "You have to understand just how important that is to me. And they as good said I could stay any time I wanted to, if we hit it off, and of course if you want me to."

She grabbed Bristoll's right hand in her left. "And why wouldn't I?" She sounded so convincing I was almost ready to believe that she was starting to like him. "And Just remember Nathan it's entirely up to you where you sleep!"


No sooner had they disappeared in my father's car than there was a knock on the door and two heads — Morrie and Julie's — poked around the door. Morrie it was who did the talking.

"They're gone now. Are you sure this is right Winston? I mean how do you know that bastard can be trusted?"

"Trust me Morrie it's all in a good cause. I promise that sometime you'll understand why. For now though I can't explain. Like my father and Connie you'll just have to trust me, now if you don't mind I think I'd like to rest for a while."

No sooner had they gone than my brother returned.

'Come on Fred, painful as it is may be we have to get back to watching Anne and Bristoll. You have to see what happens.'

I watched them drive into town, watched Anne park the car in a shady well protected area of the car park at the back of the mall. Then I looked on anxiously as they got out of the car, as Anne move closer to him, put her arms around his neck, pressed herself against him and tilted her head ready.

"Kiss me!" she ordered as she placed an arm around his back.

'Watch him little brother, he wants to move his hands further down, wants to touch her.'

'Yes but that's normal surely? I mean I'm not totally thrilled but it is the way a boy would behave with a girl as beautiful as Anne in his arms.'

'Maybe so, but follow his eyes. I mean while he's resisting the urge to move his hands further down, while he's lowering his lips to hers he can't resist looking at two girls walking across the car park. There's not even anything special about them, it's just that he can't help looking at them, can't resist wondering what sort of figures are underneath their clothes. Neither can he resist following the captivating sight of their bottoms that fit so snugly into those hipster pants they're wearing, and that sway so sexily when they walk. He's hoping against hope that he'll see the beginnings of the crack of their bottoms. He even finds it impossible not to look at the backs of their T-shirts for signs of bra straps before checking out the front for some kind of idea of the shape and size of their breasts. Lastly of course he looks at their legs in those clinging pants. It only takes a few seconds and it all helps you see, all helps to build a little picture in his mind of what they look like naked.'

'But how can he do that when... ? How can he even think about them when he has someone as beautiful as Anne in his arms?'

'Because old habits are hard to break and much as he'd like to, as much as he's trying to, ultimately he can't help himself. I mean even a kiss like that from Anne won't help. Oh the contact is electric enough, to him it's like nothing he's ever felt before.'

I watched as Anne lifted one leg and pressed herself against him. My brother was right more than I cared to admit. Although just thinking about it was paramount to an admission when my brother was around.

Bristoll began walking again, holding Anne's left hand in his right. "My parents wouldn't have..." He looked bemused for a minute, stopped talking and carried on walking until Anne pulled him to a stop.

"What does that mean Nathan, what were you going to say about your parents and about me?"

"Some day Susan I will explain, right now it means just on thing."

"And what's that?"

He kissed her. "I love you." Then he kissed her again this time more passionately.

'He thinks he does Fred but just follow his gaze as they walk through the car park towards the restaurant. See how good he is at looking at those two girls, at following the movement of their cute little backsides. Anne doesn't even notice and she's supposed to be looking for any sort of strange behaviour like that. I mean it takes years of practice to reach that level of expertise.'

'But Anne won't say even if she does see something because we told her not to didn't we?"

'Not until we're ready for her to start kicking up a fuss and that won't be for a while yet, I mean we have to make sure he gets himself into a little more trouble first.'

'And just how do we do that?'

'You've heard the expression 'what the Lord giveth the Lord taketh away'?'

'Yes but what has that--?'

'All in good time Freddie my boy, all in good time. I think now would be a good time to go and avail yourself of some of Julie's absolutely scrumptious cooking, these two are going to do something totally boring.'

'Like what?'

'Make lovey-dovey conversation over food and then actually watch the movie.'


I was back in my room, it was some three and a half hours later and I was once again following the exploits of my Anne with this Nathaniel Bristoll. They were sitting in Madison's night club finishing off what had been — at least as far as Bristoll was concerned — a successful evening. Anne had taken off her linen jacket and was now attempting to tell him, over the loud music, a story my brother and I had dreamed up the previous evening.

"... Me and my girl friend went to this party one time." Anne had a firm grip of Bristoll's hand as she told her little tale. "I mean I guess you know how these parties are. You know we had a little to drink which turned into a lot and then the drugs kicked in." She took a drink from her vodka tonic before continuing. "By that time there was three of us girls left and about six or seven guys." She smiled and reached across and took his hand in hers. "They started playing slow stuff on the stereo and we started dancing. You know, the real slow stuff where you didn't move and just sort of felt each other up."

'Do you see the way Bristoll is nodding his head?' I nodded mine in reply. 'Well he's a little jealous, would you believe it, he's only known her for a little over thirty-six hours and already he feels that way. But that's good, the more he learns about Susan's good nature the more he'll feel the need to be good himself. Naturally when he falls victim to temptation as will be inevitable he'll gradually become more and more ashamed of himself until he reaches such a point that — anyway you'll see.'

"Me and the other girls were dancing with two guys at a time." She smiled at him as though what she was telling him was the most natural thing in the world. "I guess it must have been the combination of booze and drugs but pretty soon we were naked and not long after that we weren't dancing." She laughed. "Well I guess we were. But the horizontal kind, you know, the mambo."

Just then a young good looking guy came over to where they were sitting. He leaned in and smiled at Anne as he held out his hand. "Would you care to dance?"

I was as surprised as Bristoll was. 'That's unusual Colin. I mean I know Madison's and that sort of thing doesn't... ' I stopped the thought momentarily. 'You had something to do with this didn't you?'

'Of course I did. Putting a suggestion into Anne's head to say hi to a couple of guys while Bristoll was at the bar wasn't difficult, and as soon as she did it wasn't hard for me to get them to ask her to dance. Now sit back and watch Fred because I really don't think that Bristoll is going to enjoy this.'

I watched along with a distinctly upset and disappointed looking Nathaniel Bristoll as Anne and the guy started to slow dance on their own little piece of the dance floor, watched with Bristoll as the guys hands slid under her skirt and onto her pantie-clad bottom.

'Do you think that the man could get away with slipping off Anne's panties Fred.'

'Of course he could. You know very well what he can get away with these days. After all the proprietors and the manager on duty wouldn't even bother trying to get the police to the club. They'd just laugh and say they had more important things to worry about.'

He said just one word to me. 'Precisely.'

As suddenly as the guys hands had moved onto Anne's panties they began to appear from beneath her skirt. And just as suddenly another guy, obviously a friend of the first mans, appeared. He positioned himself behind Anne, who still had her arms wrapped around the first guys neck, took hold of the waistband of her panties, knelt down, pulled her panties to her feet and watched with a smile as she stepped out of them.

'So do you think we're done yet Fred?'

'I guess not, ' I thought in response.

And almost as soon as that thought had occurred to me I watched the first guy lift her skirt to her waist and the second close in behind her so that she was sandwiched between both guys. Then I watched with Bristoll, who was getting more shocked, and angrier, by the minute, as the second guy reached around her and begin to undo her blouse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.