The Devil's Disciple
Chapter 7: Tuesday February 1: Anne Returns

Copyright© 2005 by Berwick Bob

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Tuesday February 1: Anne Returns - One brother seeks the assistance of the other brother on a mission of revenge. Nothing unusual about that, except for one thing. One of them is dead! Takes place in a Melbourne that is overrun by gangs of youths and possesses an undermanned and ineffectual police force.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

The following day I turned up to the bowl at around twenty past eight and moved straight to the back of lanes and waited for the early league to finish. I didn't know if she would be there and I resisted the temptation to look, preferring to appear as if I wasn't in the least interested.

'Oh she's here Fred, there was never any doubt that she was going to be. Though she is starting to get a little concerned, starting to think that if you are curious about her then you're doing an awfully good job of hiding it. She's what you would call level-headed as far as her looks are concerned, but she does think that her well-developed figure, particularly her bust would be attractive enough to have you chasing her and not the other way round. I mean from her point of view you did make the first move before... er... shall we say backing down. To her that was the major surprise last night, because past experience suggested that somebody like you always found somebody like her difficult to walk away from, especially when your come-on, after the initial refusal, had been so warmly accepted.'

'So why don't I just walk up to her and put the poor girl out of her misery. After all I do like her already, and not just because of her obvious attributes either, though they sure help. No there's something about her make-up, her temperament that really does appeal to me.'

'Maybe it's simply that she has this tremendous appetite for sex?'

'Is that another reason why we... er... you picked her out?'

'Of course! That and the obvious uses of her submissive personality that has been so well beaten into her by her parents. And don't worry we will put her mind at ease eventually, but right at this moment I prefer to let her worry about why it's happening when most women wouldn't exactly fall over themselves to want to meet you. I prefer her to puzzle over why it's so important for her to get to know you. In the meantime it's your turn to bowl. Same deal as last night you follow my instructions to the letter and things will take care of themselves. After all you have developed something of a reputation, even after one night.'

After being introduced to the other three bowlers, and after chatting for a few minutes I walked up to the approach, picked the ball I'd already placed there and obeying my brother's instructions to the letter bowled a strike, walked back and was about to mentally pose a question when Colin spoke first.

'Don't worry about Anne she's thinking about her mother, about how her father would beat up on her just because she didn't go home on time. Thinking about how it would serve her right because of the hiding she'd copped from her mother once her father had finished with her last night. She's thinking that maybe this is fate offering her a way out, telling her that looks can be deceiving. I guess what that really means little brother is that we're ready for the next step, ready for episode three!'

Two hours and ten minutes later the time for action had evidently arrived, Anne Bingham walked out of the restaurant at exactly the time I walked past, stood directly in front of me, looked into my face and didn't hesitate. "Well here I am. You said last night to be here and now that I am the least you can do is buy me a coffee."

Much to my surprise the members of my Tuesday night league played their parts perfectly with well-timed winks and nudges as they walked past me and out of the bowl. Apparently last nights events had become the talk of the bowl.

'I think you know what to do now little brother, and if you don't I'll soon put you straight.'

I took her hand and dragged her into the restaurant. "All right a drink it is and then we'll get a few things straight." I sat her down in a quiet corner after signalling for two cappuccinos. "First of all I've never begged for anything in my life. After all I do seem to recall making the initial approach and you telling me in no uncertain terms to piss off." I stopped as the waitress came with the coffees and the bill. "Now seeing as you're such an expert at it I'm sure you recognise a brush-off when you're given it don't you?"

She nodded her head took a slow sip of her coffee, put the cup down quickly and reached into her bag for a tissue to wipe a tear from her eye.

'She's confused Winston, not that you can blame her. You see she can't understand why she's crying now when she never once cried despite all of those awful things her parents have done to her over the years.'

"The way you said it didn't mean brush-off to me." Anne looked up at me as a few more tears followed the original one. "You see I'm good at reading the tone of a person's voice and yours told me that I still had a chance even though you walked out the door and didn't look back." She wiped away some more tears on a fresh tissue, stood up and held up her hand as I tried to say something. "Let me finish, if I was mistaken and you're really not interested in me then I'm sorry for making the special effort, sorry for coming straight from work, waiting for you and embarrassing you in front of your team-mates."

I reached across, took her hand in mine and laughed as I made her sit down. "I wouldn't call being asked out for a coffee by a girl as beautiful as you embarrassing. I'd say it was exactly the opposite, so don't get touchy." I held her gaze in mine for something like five or ten seconds. "You know Anne I really knew you'd come back searching for me, and don't ask me why or how, I just did that's all."

"How did you... ? Oh who cares anyway." She started to get up again, it was as if she was trying to leave for a second time. "I'm just glad you think it's so funny," she said as something made her sit down again. "What more is there to say, I saw you bowling, liked what I saw and now I'm willing to do anything rather face going home to my parents."

I grabbed her hand in mine. "You don't know how glad I am to hear you say that because I like everything about you Miss Anne Bingham." I acknowledged the questioning shrug of her shoulders by continuing. "I have to admit that I was looking for you, I mean who wouldn't, you're a stunningly attractive young lady. But I had to make sure you were the right one, make sure that you'd come back."

Anne almost blew her stack. "You mean that you... you, and how did you know my name? I mean nobody here really knows me and as far as I know I'm a complete stranger to you."

"Maybe I'll explain later, right now that depends on us. I wanted to go with you the first time you approached me, but I really did have to wait to see if you came back tonight, see if you were the sort of girl for me." I finished the rest of my coffee. "Besides how did you know there'd be a permanent place for you in my life, how did you know I wasn't living with my parents or another girl?"

"Probably because you wouldn't have approached me if there was another girl, at least I didn't think you would. Though if I'm honest it never really entered my head. You know how it is, some things you just know." She stopped for a second, she was clearly unsure how to express the uncertainty that was in her mind, how to explain her behaviour. "I wish I could offer a clearer explanation than that but I can't. If somebody had told me before yesterday that I would have been behaving like some lovesick schoolgirl I would have suggested they were a beer short of a six-pack."

I didn't have any trouble offering some sort of an explanation. "You just had this feeling that we were meant to be didn't you, that there was a sense of inevitability about us, come on admit it."

She nodded her head slowly, uncertainly. "But why would you walk away from me after I'd changed my mind and approached you, why would you let me go back to... go back to... ?"

"Your parents place? I had to don't you see, as a kind of test. Twenty four hours away from my influence might have made all the difference, might have made you change your mind and I needed to know if that was the case."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.