The Devil's Disciple - Cover

The Devil's Disciple

Copyright© 2005 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 5B: Monday January 24: Part Two

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5B: Monday January 24: Part Two - One brother seeks the assistance of the other brother on a mission of revenge. Nothing unusual about that, except for one thing. One of them is dead! Takes place in a Melbourne that is overrun by gangs of youths and possesses an undermanned and ineffectual police force.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

I moved behind Tracey, re-inserted my cock into her rectum, forced it all the way back home in one sadistic stroke and rested there on the fleshy cushion of her bottom as I began to toy with her vagina.

"It was something like three and a half years before something quite like that happened again and this time I had an assistant. My father!" I saw her shocked expression. "Yes it's good to have a father who shares your likes and dislikes, you see like me he thinks that people have to live up to certain standards of behaviour.

"Now if there were no cock-teasers, no rapists, no thieves, thugs, murderers or con-men then we wouldn't have anything to do. You could say that we're a two man vigilante band, with the help, of course, of some loyal and well-paid employees. I guess that makes us a sort of judge, jury and executioner.

"There's just the two of us though because mum's dead. I guess you could say she had a kind of 'accident', which was just as well really because she never did see things from our point of view.

"Now where was I? Oh yes, the next episode with my father.

"We went to this house which looked old but solid. It was being used as a squat by a gang of kids, although thugs would be a more apt description, especially when you consider that we found out that the young family who the house belonged to had conveniently disappeared a little while before they took over the house. They were just a group of young people who drifted together to get away from their parents, family and community responsibilities. They didn't rely on government assistance for their drugs, booze and food, choosing instead to use more violent means to get what they wanted."

I looked at Tracey's expression, it said how could I possibly refer to them as thugs. I felt that needed some explanation before I continued.

"Understand they were worse than us, they almost certainly did in that young family. They did it to anybody young or old, kids or pensioners, girls or women, boys or old men, and they didn't need an excuse. But fuck it that's enough of that, I mean it's not as if I really give a fuck what a cunt like you thinks.

"This house was conveniently out of the way, which was obviously the reason behind what they did to that family. It was situated on an overgrown country property. Terrible place it turned into after this gang had been in it for a while. There was grass and weeds higher than the first steps leading into the house. There were crushed cans, smashed bottles and empty syringes either side of the broken pathway that gave some indication as to their lifestyle. Now before you ask what it is they did I'll tell you, we supplied them with certain goods and services and they neglected to pay. That is of course apart from what they obviously did to that poor young family. And of course we owed them for what they did to young and old people to get the money to pay us. I mean why didn't they rob businesses and banks and the like, like most criminals, why didn't they rob the rich, like Robin Hood did?

"We pulled up in a panel van similar to this one," I pointed behind the girl, "and only expected one of the group to be home if our information was correct.

"Now when the two of us are out on a job my father's always in charge, naturally. A man of medium height with a solid build, my father's deceiving because he's in his fifties, has grey hair and is always smartly dressed in well-tailored clothes.

"As he stepped out of the van I watched him put a knife and a gun into the inside pocket of his grey sports jacket, a pair of handcuffs into another and a cut-throat razor into a third. Once he was out of the van I picked up a hold-all containing a small rubber ball, some masking tape, a long thick piece of rubber and several lengths of rope before following him into the house.

"We had no need for disguises because the house was all on its own so we made an odd couple, me in my blue denims following my old man with a pair of creased black pants to match his jacket. We tried the door expecting it to be unlocked, it was. Then we moved quietly through the house checking the two front bedrooms first. Both were surprisingly tidy, contained the barest of furniture but no people. Back into the hallway we walked over the dark dirty carpet, making slow progress as we tried to make as little noise as possible.

"As the passageway turned left then right towards the kitchen we passed what must have been the bathroom. I went to investigate but decided against it because of the dreadful odour, choosing instead to follow my father into the kitchen. Being several steps behind my father proved, on this occasion, to be somewhat fortuitous when I saw a huge hairy looking man step from the shadows, kitchen knife in hand looking as though he wanted to murder my father.

"Before the man had a chance to do anything I pulled the rubber truncheon from the bag, quickly smashed down on his wrist, followed that with a right foot to the testicles and a knee to the head which laid him flat on his back, then I stepped behind him, pulled him up by his hair and pinned both arms.

"'That was a silly thing to do' my father said to him as he pulled his knife out and allowed the point to rest against his throat 'my son's got a vicious temper when people try to harm me'.

"We took him into the combination lounge-dining room, or at least it would have been if it had contained any more furniture than three plain chairs, a wooden packing case for a table, a couple of bean-bags and a portable television. I used all my strength to pull him kicking and shouting over to one of the chairs and held him fast as my father used rope to secure first one ankle and then the other to the front legs of the chair. Then I pulled both his hands through the back supports of the chair while my father put the cuffs on his wrists.

"My father didn't do anything at first, he just looked at him checking his reaction. He was scared, but then they always are when faced with the two of us because our reputation always precedes us.

"Then satisfied that the man wasn't about to move in a hurry my father took the cut-throat from his pocket, pulled the man's grubby sweatshirt away from his body, held the razor to it and sliced it open in one fluid motion before stepping away.

"Can you imagine his reaction when he saw the blade?" I bounced up and down on Tracey's backside as I used three fingers of each hand to separate the outer lips of her vagina with such savage force that the loudest scream of the night echoed through the woods. "No he didn't scream but I'll guarantee he was as terrified as you are now.

"My father told him how upset we get if people don't pay the money they owe. Now I was just a spectator at this stage as I watched my father move closer and put the tip of the knife into the nostril of the man who was really beginning to panic now, hardly daring to take a breath.

"You can smell fear did you know that? The expression 'his fear was palpable' certainly has a ring of truth to it. Did you know it's also like an aphrodisiac, that to some people it's a real turn-on. You see scaring people is like sex, it's what gives you the most pleasure. The violence is merely the culmination, sort of like when you climax after you've given a girl a good fucking.

"Anyway dad started asking questions, the easy ones at first of course. Ones like should we get paid for supplying goods and services? Naturally the guy nodded his head out of self-preservation. 'Good' said my father 'you're learning fast'. He did nothing for a while, just held the knife at the man's nostril as he waved the cut-throat in front of him. Eventually he asked if the guy thought we should have to make two calls to get our payment. This time he got a shake of the head. 'Very good' said my father again. 'And we'd probably have every right to be upset wouldn't we continued my father. When the man shook his head the game stopped. 'So why haven't we got paid?' dad finally asked in a menacing whisper as he ripped open the man's left nostril with the knife.

"The man screamed for several seconds before he looked from me to my father, took a deep breath and told us he couldn't get the money because they had too many other problems. He shouldn't have said that, dad and I are alike you see, we both hate being fucked with." I looked down to where my cock was still balls deep in her arse and grinned as I fucked it a half-dozen times just to keep my cock hard. "You see we likes to be the ones doing the fucking as you might have noticed.

"Anyway dad gave him a little nick in the other nostril with the knife as a reminder of what he did to the first one. Then he handed me the razor, told me to give him a little taste as a reminder of what cut-throats can do.

"Do you know what's good about a cut-throat Tracey?" Not surprisingly she didn't answer. "Well I'll tell you, they are great for torturing people because you can make such fine cuts. And that's what I did, good fun it was too. I didn't so much smile as laugh at him while I grabbed a handful of the flab around his stomach and sliced twice, once above and once below his belly-button. Then I watched him as he inspected his stomach. When the blood began to appear from the wounds the man began to stammer and stutter until I grabbed his right ear and threatened to slice it off. That stopped his noise, and in a hurry too."

I reached forward, grabbed one of Tracey's nipples, pulled it hard, held the knife against it and watched her expression change as she screamed.

"Yeah he had that sort of expression, 'cept he didn't scream, at least not then. Not surprisingly, the man had a change of heart, told us there was money in his pockets, told us it was all he had. So I looked in his pockets, pulled out four twenties, two tens and a five before showing it to my father who shook his head in disappointment. Neither of us believed that was all he had, so I turned back and told him we had this funny feeling that there was some more money somewhere. Then I showed him the razor again, told him there would be an easy way or a hard way to find out. My father then pointed the knife to the same nostril he'd nicked before and told me to tell him about the last guy who didn't listen.

"I grabbed the guys ear, rested the blade of the razor against it and told him how this old guy kept feeding us a similar story, told him how painful it got for the old guy, how every time he told a lie it had the opposite reaction to his ear than Pinocchio's stories had to his nose. Instead of growing bigger his ear would reduce in size when I sliced a piece off for every lie. I remember pulling this guy's ear firmly away from his head so it was easier to slice a piece off, remember being about to cut when my father stopped me so he could shove that rubber ball into his mouth and tape it up with some masking tape because of how loud they can scream. You know it's amazing what an effect that can have, certainly helped cure his memory. He told us about an old wardrobe in one of the front bedrooms, told us that if we wedged out the piece at the bottom we'd find an old briefcase in there.

"While my father went down to the wardrobe I decided it was time to check out the bathroom, and boy did I have to hold my nose as I walked in there. The toilet bowl was full of shit and paper and insects, which to some degree explained the state of the bath. What it couldn't explain was why there was a naked girl, barely conscious and unable to move, lying in the water the colour of piss. Her face, arms, stomach and vagina was a mass of cuts, welts and dried blood. I was amazed that she was even alive.

"I raced out of there wanting to vomit, but I swallowed it back, dashed to the kitchen for a drink of water, headed for one of the bedrooms, grabbed the cleanest dirty sheet I could find and with no explanation to my stunned father raced back to the bathroom.

"An hour it took us to clean the girl, we had to treat her gently you see because one of her arms and both her legs were broken. We carried her out to the van, and while my father settled the poor girl in the back I returned to the house armed with the cut-throat and headed straight for the man in the chair."

I stopped for a moment, walked to the van, went to the back, opened it up and pulled a roll of sticking plaster and some cotton wool from the first aid kit I kept in there. Then I went back to the girl, thrust my cock into her pussy in one savage thrust and fucked her for some two minutes before grabbing the knife in one hand, her nipple in the other and looking at her. She was accepting of my fucking now, both her holes were open enough to accommodate my cock with relative comfort, my fist had seen to that.

"With the threat of the knife against Tracey's nipple I continued to relate the story. "I told this man how we get upset with people ill-treating girls, women, old ladies and children. Just like the girl we found in the bath. I asked him what they did, if they beat her for the fun of it when she didn't do what they wanted or if they did it just so she couldn't run away. Of course he couldn't answer, so I grabbed his nipple exactly like I've got yours and sliced sort of like this." I pulled her nipple and sliced in a spray of blood as she screamed. "Yours was easy Tracey, I mean they stick out so much. But I really had to make sure I had a firm grip of his nipple before I sliced."

I cut off a length of sticking plaster with the tape, covered the area where her nipple should've been with some cotton wool and taped it up.

"You know that's weird," said Tracey once she'd managed to calm down. "You slice my nipple off and then you cover it as though you care, why?"

"Don't worry bitch, it's not because I'm feeling sorry for you, I just want to make sure you don't bleed too much 'cause I've got lots more to tell you.

"So anyway, firstly I cut his other nipple off, and this time it was almost as easy as yours."

I repeated the dose on Tracey's other nipple, covering her wound in exactly the same way. This time she didn't scream.

"Good girl, if you don't scream I won't have to cover your mouth. You see I just happen to have one of those rubber balls and some masking tape in the van just in case you prove to be troublesome.

"So next I grabbed his ear, Tracey, and sliced. 'Did you slice her like that maybe?' I asked him." And as if in demonstration I grabbed her ear, held the blade of the knife to it and made as if I was about to cut. I didn't though, instead I pointed the knife at her stomach saying to Tracey, "I didn't slice his ear though, at least not at that point. No, I asked him if perhaps he'd sliced her across the stomach, then I ran the blade across his as I connected the original two cuts I'd made before."

I drew the blade slowly across Tracey's stomach leaving a thin line of blood.

"His was a much deeper gash than yours Tracey, but I guess you'd understand if I told you that it still wasn't anywhere near good enough, you see I like the blood to really flow, so I ran the blade through a second time until it was literally running like a tap.

"He didn't pass out and I liked that, but I could see he was in pain and I liked that even more. Tell you what," I began to slowly stroke my cock in and out of her cunt in an effort to maintain maximum stiffness, "how about I show you what I did next huh, would you like that?" Yes of course you would."

I took the opportunity to withdraw from her, firstly because I didn't want to climax just yet and secondly because I wanted to go back to the van and get a rubber ball and the masking tape. I had figured it was time to get a little more serious and I didn't want the distraction of her screams.

"Guess you've got some idea what's going to happen now don't you?" I waved the rubber ball in front of her. "I'll give you a chance to beg, how about it? You can tell me why I shouldn't do anything to you, what do you reckon about that?"

"And you'd let me go would you? Yes I'll bet there'd be a real fucking big chance of that."

"Let you go! LET YOU GO! Are you insane." I started laughing and couldn't stop for a full thirty seconds, almost choking in the process. "I mean that I'll make it quick, you know, I won't let you suffer any more than I have to."

She spat at me for a second time. "I wouldn't give you the satisfaction. "Come on you fuck-ugly piece of shit what are you waiting for, I can take whatever you choose to do to me." She looked at me and laughed. "Come on, I'll even open my mouth for you."

I watched as she held her mouth wide open in similar fashion to the Malcolm McDowell character in the 1971 Stanley Kubrick classic 'A Clockwork Orange'.

"Well if you really insist Tracey."

I took the ball and rammed it into her mouth before taping it up. Then I rubbed my partially deflated penis against her labia until it was fully erect again and I was able to put it back where I thought it belonged.

"What do you suggest I do next Tracey? How about your ears?"

I didn't even stop to think, I just pulled her ear out and sliced in one continuous motion until it came away in my hand. More blood, this time I used a larger amount of cotton wool and three big pieces of plaster to cover the wound and stop the bleeding. The girl hadn't been able to scream but she did succeed in making a combination of choking and gargling noises which sounded quite impressive.

"Hey that did hurt didn't it. All right then tell you what I'll do, I won't cut the other one off just yet. Instead I'll finish off the story so that you can learn that my father and I are really nice people at heart.

"So anyway, you'll gather by what I've just done to you that I sliced off both his ears, and after I did that I gouged out his eyes. Impressive effort that was, do you know how hard it is to do that? No I don't suppose you do. Guess he sort of fainted after that which gave me a chance to cut out his tongue. I suppose that sort of made him like the three monkeys. You know how it goes, 'Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil'. After that I must have got a little bored because I simply slit his throat and walked out.

"All we had to worry about then was the girl. And considering the state she was in that would've been a major problem to anyone but my father. You see he always knows someone who can help him out, and that was the case here. A business acquaintance of his just happened to run an exclusive private hospital and, as is usually the case, owed him a favour.

"You know things were touch and go there for a while, but thanks to some expert attention and the girls strong constitution she managed to pull through.

"After that it was just a matter of time. You know it's amazing what a difference a fortnight and some tender loving care can make, especially when money's no object.

"The first thirty-six hours had been crucial, what with the dressing of the wounds and the injections to stop the spread of any disease. Then there were her legs, both fractured in three places and her right arm with one clean break.

"It was only on our sixth visit that we were allowed to take her home, and boy was that ever a performance, as I'll explain."

I was barely moving inside of Tracey, stroking gently as I used all of my newfound willpower to avoid an unwanted climax until I was ready. Then I gazed at her and somehow knew that she was conscious despite her eyes being closed.

"Being pretty yourself Tracey I think you might have appreciated the difference. You see as we looked at the girl we couldn't believe it was the same girl. Her hair, which had been so lice-ridden and filthy, was shiny and healthy and perfectly groomed. Her beauty that had been so unrecognisable was obvious to anyone now that the cuts and bruises had healed and the swellings had gone down. She was so peaceful, so different from the crying, screaming girl that had greeted us on every other visit.

"You know, I remember looking at my father as we both looked at her in a comfortable bed with clean linen sheets and three fluffy pillows. I remember that she woke up and stared at us, remember realising that nothing had changed. Her eyes were wide-open and filled with a bitterness that only time could heal and she was certainly quick to let us know her feelings. 'You two again' she said. 'If you're expecting any thanks for all this' she indicated the television, telephone, the flowers on the dresser and the expensive décor we had provided before she added 'you'll be here 'til fuckin' doomsday'.

"I'd placed a hand mirror near her just in case she felt like seeing what changes there had been. She looked at it and then looked at us, 'think I'd want to look at myself in that' she said as she picked it up and pitched it against the wall above the dresser.

"When it didn't break she turned to her bandages and dressing beneath a loose-fitting hospital gown and tried to rip them off. Having experienced this before dad and I were too quick for her, we both managed to stop her and hold her down until she was calmer. Under her assurance that she wouldn't do anything silly we both let her go.

"My father retrieved the hand mirror from the dresser where it had landed and handed it back to her. This time she didn't throw it, instead she began to examine herself. She felt her shiny shoulder length dark hair, ran her fingers through it and smelled the bouquet of the expensive shampoo. She even began smiling, but not for long, when she realised it she stopped, examined her face and touched the two dressings that remained there. Then she fixed her gaze on my father. Her questions were typical of her aggressive nature and very much straight to the point. 'Where the fuck am I?' and 'how long am I gonna be here?' she asked as she gestured around the room and at herself. 'I mean' she continued 'I know you did all this'. Then she asked a whole heap of questions like why we'd do something like that for someone like her, or what did we want.

"My father was astonished that she could possibly believe that we had an ulterior motive. 'Nothing' he said, 'absolutely nothing'. My father stood at the side of the bed near her and explained as best he could. 'We don't want anything' he insisted."

I looked down at Tracey as I continued to gently fuck her. "Hell maybe we were soft, an easy touch Tracey, but we'd never leave a girl as hurt as she was, especially when she was in a bath like that with the possibility of catching heaven knows what.

"Anyway my father sat on the side of the bed and told her we were just grateful she was alive and well. Not that she really believed that, she just used it as an excuse to insult us again. She told us all she wanted to know was when she was getting out and where she was going." By this time I was as hard as I had ever been, and so I stopped fucking and rested on the fleshy cheeks of Tracey's glorious arse. "That was the thanks we got," I said continuing, "but who was going to worry about that, I mean she was just upset wasn't she?

"That's when my father called for the nurse and the doctor so he could explain the situation. It seemed the doctor agreed that under the circumstances it would be best not to hold her against her will, even if it was in her best interests. So he ordered us both out while the nurse changed her dressings and he gave her a final check. All she really needed he explained was plenty of tender loving care and a nurse who he would arrange to call in daily to check on her and if necessary to change her dressings."

I couldn't help but laugh as I remembered what happened next. "You'd think it would've been easy to just get her downstairs wouldn't you Tracey? I was with the nurse when she began to wheel her out to the corridor and head for the lift. I guess dad and I both thought she might have something to say, but we certainly weren't prepared for the sort of comment or the hostility that surrounded it. Neither did we expect her to try and let the whole exclusive private hospital hear. At the top of her voice she screamed 'GOD I'VE BEEN IN THIS FUCKING PRISON FOR TWO WHOLE MISERABLE LOUSY FUCKING WEEKS! NOW I'M GOING GOD KNOWS FRIGGIN' WHERE!' She turned as best she could to the nurse who was wheeling her and in no uncertain terms asked where she was going. I answered her quietly, trying to imbue a sense of calm into the proceedings. I told her she was coming back to our place for some peace and quiet, told her we had a spare room already prepared for her, and all the best in clothes, food and medicine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.