The Devil's Disciple
Chapter 3: Thursday January 20: Sharpening Up My Education!

Copyright© 2005 by Berwick Bob

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Thursday January 20: Sharpening Up My Education! - One brother seeks the assistance of the other brother on a mission of revenge. Nothing unusual about that, except for one thing. One of them is dead! Takes place in a Melbourne that is overrun by gangs of youths and possesses an undermanned and ineffectual police force.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

"You'll pardon me for wondering just what the hell's going on Winston. First you go out yesterday afternoon to heaven knows where doing heaven knows what. And then you don't give us the benefit of an explanation when you do eventually return. Now this morning Connie gives me a blow-by-blow account of what she calls the greatest night of sex she's ever experienced in her life."

I cut off a piece of bacon, dipped it into the broken yoke of a fried egg, put it into my mouth and began eating as I waited for my father to continue.

"You're my son Winston and I love you more now than ever but with the best will in the world I find Connie's description of last night's marathon session difficult to come to terms with."

I followed the piece of bacon with a sip of orange juice.

"I don't suppose there would be any sort of explanation that would satisfy me?"

"I wish I could give you one pop but I can't. Everybody has those times when they feel so good that it seems as if they are capable of anything. I guess last night was just one of those, a freak occurrence that I can't explain." I cut off a piece of egg, mixed it with some bacon and shoved it in my mouth before washing it down with half of my black coffee. "I just hope I haven't fucked things for you."

"Oh I doubt that son, if anything you tiring the poor girl out last night is going to make things easier on an old man like me tonight. After all if it keeps Connie satisfied and she can still keep a little for an old man like me who am I to complain?"


The rest of the day I walked around in a dream thinking of what it could all mean, what it could be that Colin wanted. What was all this leading up to? And just what did he mean about proving that he could have sex any time he wanted? Surely that meant making more use of me didn't it? Right at this moment I didn't know if that was good or bad. The one thing that was certain, if the last couple of days were anything to go by was that life would certainly be different. Hell maybe being invaded by my brother — if that was really who he was — would be fun after all.


Later in the evening things hadn't improved. While my father was out conducting a little business I was still in a dream as I sat on the couch watching TV and doing my best to refuse Connie's amorous attentions without offending her. Finally I walked out to my panel van and retrieved a knife from a bag in the back before heading off to bed.

'Good to see you brought the knife. Now, let's not waste any time.'

I felt the same featherlike feeling through my body, felt my hand being moved towards the knife. "What the fuckin'... ? I mean shit what the... ?" Not surprisingly I was panicking a little as I could think of only one logical use for the knife.

'Trust me! Surely the sexual delights, the sensual excesses of last night were proof enough of what I'm capable? I've warned you before and I'll warn you again little brother, if you leave everything to me you'll regret it. Not only that but you'll have some explaining to do.'

"What do you mean leave everything to you?" In my heart I knew what was expected of me but I wanted to force my brother to say what he wanted. "I don't understand."

'Oh yes you do, even if I couldn't read you're mind I can certainly see it in your eyes. Now grip the knife in both hands and do my bidding exactly or I promise there will be hell to pay. Nothing will happen Winston I promise, but you will have to trust me, you will have to believe that what I say is true. I'm not here to hurt you, heaven knows if I'd wanted to do that you would've either been in hospital or dead by now!'

I looked at the knife and thought about what my brother had said. It was being held firmly in both hands with the tip of the blade barely touching my naked chest. One thrust with the blade was all that was required to prove Colin right. Nothing to it really, all my life until my mother had died I'd allowed others to dictate what I should and shouldn't do, so why should tonight be any different.

'You tell me Fred, you tell me. You see ninety five percent of you is quite certain that all will proceed smoothly. The trouble is Winston that it's the other five percent which always seems to determine what your decision will be? It's that five percent that stops you from jumping out of an aeroplane, taking a bungy jump or diving off the high board at the local swimming centre. That same five percent that also prohibits you from asking the sexiest girl at the hotel or night club for a dance or doing anything that could be considered remotely risky.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.