Ellen - Cover

Ellen

Copyright© 2005 by Argon

Chapter 8: A Very Loving Family

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 8: A Very Loving Family - This is set twenty years after the events of "In the Navy". The lives of Anthony Carter and his family are turned topsy-turvy by the arrival of Ellen, a young shepherdess. Follow the lives of the Carters and their friends and relatives during the late regency era and explore foreign countries and cultures with them. History is not necessarily dry! Winner of the 2021 Classic Clitoris Award.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Lucy was busy on the next morning, and there was no opportunity for Ellen to speak with her in private. After lunch, Lucy had to visit one of the governors of the hospital where Sir Jonathan performed his pro bono publico work. Lucy was very good at this behind the scenes work, letting the wealthy sponsors bask in the public praise, but keeping the hospital going for her husband. It was this pro bono work as well as his naval service that had earned Jonathan his knighthood. Not that Lucy saw her work as a chore. She enjoyed the good she could do, but also the friendship with some very important families who needed her talent for the charities to which they liked to attach their names.

Thus, Ellen was left to her own resources. She had written two letters already, one to apologise to Mrs. Binnings for her behaviour, and another one to Lord Wynchelsea, the older brother and only relative of James Finney. She wrote that she regretted being the subject of the quarrel that had been the cause of the fatal duel and blamed her own inexperience and lack of tact for it. However, she was uncertain whether the letters were in good taste and she could not ask Lucy. On a whim, she put the letters in a bag, threw on a cloak and a scarf and walked over to the Carters. Fortunately, Lady Carter was at home and received her, and Ellen asked whether she would be kind enough to have a look at her apologies.

Harriet decided to help her, partly out of her good heart, and partly to see whether Ellen really regretted what she had done. She was surprised how summarily Ellen had taken the blame for the quarrel.

“This is a little bit strong, dear,” she said after reading the letter to Lord Wynchelsea. “After all, you did not tell Finney to be rude and insulting. He could have made his point without resorting to insulting language. You should rephrase that. The letter to Mrs. Binnings is quite well written. If she does not accept this apology, I shall have a word with her.”

“Thank you for your help, Lady Carter.”

“Well, Ellen, I have to disappoint you. Richard has left the house with my husband. He is paying his respects to Lord Wynchelsea at Mr. Finney’s wake.”

“Oh, should I go there too?”

“No, my dear. This is just about the people involved in the duel, such as Richard and the seconds. It is to show that there is no ill will between the families anymore.”

“Please excuse my asking, but would you have allowed Mr. Finney at Richard’s wake?”

Harriet thought about it.

“There would not have been a choice for me, really. But let us not dwell on these morbid thoughts. Is there anything else you want to discuss?”

Ellen swallowed. All of a sudden an idea hit her.

“Lady Carter, there is something I want to ask you. It is rather personal and if you prefer not to answer me, please tell me so.”

“Yes, carry on, Ellen!”

“I wanted to ask Lucy but I thought maybe you would know more about it since you are married to Richard’s father.”

Harriet raised her eyebrows.

“You know that I have seen Richard’s, ummh, private parts, back then? Oh God, I’m blushing again! It’s just that it looked so big and I do not know how it can ever fit into me without tearing me up. I know that men want to do that with their wives and I don’t want to be a disappointment for Richard.”

Harriet was at a loss for words for once. Then she remembered her own fears when she had first seen her husband’s member and she considered what to tell the girl in front of her.

“Well, Ellen, obviously I have not seen Richard’s ... umh ... body in the last years, let alone in an aroused state, but based on what I remember of him as a boy and based on what I know about his father, it is quite possible that he is, let’s just say, well-endowed. My dear girl, that will be a good thing for you! My husband has never caused me pain, but he has made me a very happy woman.”

“Not even the first time?” Ellen asked without thinking, and then she wanted to bite her own tongue off, remembering what she had overheard about Harriet Carter’s first time.

“You may as well know, Ellen, that I was married once before. Suffice to say, that my first husband hurt me terribly that first time. However, that was because he was a cruel man and a rotten lover. Your first time will hurt you some, but if done right, you will also enjoy it.”

“But how can it fit?” Ellen repeated the question that nagged her.

“Are you that tight, my dear?” Harriet asked, suddenly worried that something might be wrong with the girl.

Ellen blushed deeply. “I tried a finger and it would not fit,” she whispered.

“Your stepfather could have a look...” Harriet started but stopped when she saw the mortified look on Ellen’s face. “Do you want me to have a look?” she asked sincerely.

“Would you?” Ellen blurted. “I would not want Richard to marry me if I’m malformed.”

Harriet led a beet red Ellen to her private study and latched the door.

“Have a seat and relax,” she told her, trying to hide her own embarrassment. Could she do this? Could she touch this girl’s private parts? There were only two women whom she had ever touched there, and they had been closest friends.

“All right, Ellen, I am not going to look. I will feel whether everything down there is as it should be. Are you ready?”

Ellen nodded taking a deep breath.

Harriet moved her hand up along under Ellen’s skirt. She felt the upper end of the stockings and beyond that, the girl’s soft, warm flesh. The legs of the linen drawers Ellen wore were wide enough for Harriet to wiggle her hand in. She felt fuzzy, soft hair on her palm and took a deep breath. Placing her hand over Ellen’s sex, she did not find anything different from her own nether regions. Using her middle finger, she traced the soft lips. They were dry and did not open for her finger. Ellen held her breath and sat stock still.

“Ellen, my dear, you must relax. How can I probe you if you are all rigid and dry? Here, let me try something.”

Hesitantly, Harriet moved the palm of her hand in a soft, circular motion of the girl’s mound. She felt hot herself and her mouth became dry. This was probably not a good idea after all.

“How does that feel, Ellen?” she whispered.

“Good. Strange, too. What are you trying?”

“Trying to loosen you up. Have you ever touched yourself down here?”

Ellen shook her head. “Just once, to try. I couldn’t get my finger in though. And yesterday night. There was moisture and I could get one finger in a little bit.”

“The same thing is happening now. You are getting moist. You have to know that a woman must become very moist for a man to put his maleness in. Let me try now. Do you feel me?”

“Yes!” Ellen’s breath exploded.

“Your nether lips are opening up. Of course, beyond those is your maidenhead and we would not want to break that. From what I can feel, everything is like it should be, my dear. How does this feel?”

Harriet gently rubbed along Ellen’s slit, spreading the moisture that the girl produced. “Let’s loosen you up some more,”

Ellen gasped with the feelings. She did not know what to say. Harriet’s ministrations caused something in her that she could not explain.

“There you are, Ellen! Give me your hand and feel for yourself.”

Harriet guided Ellen’s hand under the skirt and Ellen could feel that her opening was accessible. She tried with rubbing the soft lips with her fingers, but when she rearranged her hand in the confines of her drawers, she brushed her thumb against the top of her slit and almost jumped up.

“What is it, did you hurt yourself?” Harriet asked concerned.

“I don’t know. There is this spot, when I touch it I feel like I cannot breath. Right up here on top of my opening.”

“Yes, dear, that would be your pleasure spot. This is where we are very sensitive to loving touches.”

Harriet could not resist the temptation and moved her hand to Ellen’s button, caressing the lips around it first until she felt the hips of the girl undulate under her touch. A whimper came from Ellen’s mouth now, and Harriet slowly moved her thumb over the engorged clitoris, to elicit a deep moan from the girl. Throwing all caution to the wind, Harriet gripped the drawers deftly with two hands and pulled them down. Then she lifted the hem of the skirt and had an unrestricted view on Ellen’s treasure box.

“Do you want me to carry on, dear?” she asked Ellen, who looked down at her with big blue eyes. Ellen nodded as if in trance, and Harriet put her hand on top of Ellen’s opening. Again, she let her fingers slid through the girl’s wetness until they met resistance. Harriet began to feel giddy herself; the smell of the girl’s aroused sex was intoxicating.

“Let us try something else,” she whispered and knelt between the spread legs.

Bending down, she blew warm air on the girl’s love button, eliciting a loud gasp. She blew some more, again inducing a strong response. Unable to stop, Harriet went for the kill. Swiping her tongue from the bottom to the top of the virginal opening she started her assault, followed by taunting little kisses on the engorged clitoris. Ellen’s hips began to buck when Harriet sucked on the swollen button, letting her tongue swirl over the sensitive tip. A few minutes of this and Ellen began to whimper softly, pressing her mons against the probing mouth, and then the girl shuddered and pressed her thighs together, and the wetness of Ellen’s release ran over Harriet’s chin. When Ellen calmed down, Harriet kissed her cheek and put her hand on the girl’s opening.

“This kind of lovemaking can bridge the time between engagement and wedding without causing unwanted consequences, my dear.”

Ellen looked at the older woman with wide eyes, the question openly on her face.

“Yes, my dear,” Harriet smiled, “it is not as good as the real thing, but it will leave you a virgin no less.”

“I’m glad that I asked you about these matters. I cannot imagine Lucy giving me such an initiation,” Ellen said gratefully.

Harriet grinned, but kept her thoughts to herself. Ellen did not have to know that Lucy had been the one to initiate Harriet to the Sapphic love two decades ago.

“Now you know what to expect with the right man. Are you still afraid?”

Dazed, Ellen shook her head.

“Now, perhaps we should freshen up.”

It was good that they ended this intimate tutorial as Richard and his father returned just minutes later. Ellen’s eyes bugged out of her head when she saw Harriet Carter give a full kiss to her husband. When Sir Anthony’s eyebrows shot up and his nose moved, Ellen blushed crimson.

“We still have at least an hour until dinner. Richard, why don’t you entertain Ellen in the living room. I need to speak with your father.”

Richard hugged Ellen briefly.

“Hello, darling. What a pleasant surprise to see you today!”

He led her into the living room whilst an impatient Harriet took her husband’s hand and dragged him upstairs. Once in their bedroom, Harriet pushed Tony onto the bed and threw herself on top of him, kissing him fiercely. Anthony Carter was not one to question his luck. Taking his cue, he rapidly stripped his wife of her clothes and then got rid of his own garments. When he started to kiss his way down on her body, Harriet pulled him back up impatiently.

“No, Tony, my dear! Just get on top of me. I need you inside me now!” she urged him.

Tony had not seen his wife this aroused for some time. The lips of her sex were puffy and oozing fluid. With unrestrained eagerness, he aligned the tip of his member to her opening and pushed into her.

“Aargh!” Harriet gasped when she was filled to the bottom. Her legs closed around her husband’s hips and she tried to press him into her as deeply as possible. Tony responded in kind, pumping into his wife with abandon, until the swishing noises of their coupling mingled with hoarse moans from both lovers.

“Yes, Anthony, darling, pound me! Give me all! Deeper! Deeper! Oh, ah, ah, aaahhh!”

The clenching of her muscles pushed Tony over the edge too. Spurt after spurt shot from his member deep into the womb of a spasming Harriet.

“Oh my god! Here is another one!” Harriet breathed almost reverently, clamping down on her husband’s softening member. She pushed her husband off her body and climbed on top of him kissing him passionately. Again, he tasted something familiar. He licked over her lips.

“Is this what I think it is?” he asked with a twinkle in his eyes.

Giggling, Harriet nodded.

“Did you get together with Lucy?”

Still grinning, she shook her head.

“You would not believe it if I told you,” she announced.

“Let us see. I was not away for more than three hours and Ellen was already here, that did not leave you enough time to ... No! Really?” he expostulated, comprehension finally coming.

“Yes, my dear. What you just tasted is your sweet, virgin, future daughter in law,” Harriet proclaimed with an outrageous grin.

“But how come?”

“She was worried,” Harriet began to giggle again. “She has seen our dear son and it so seems that Richard is as well built as you are. She was afraid Richard would not fit into her. She is completely innocent, the poor lamb. I agreed to examine her, and to make sure that she is not deformed. I had to show her how to prepare herself for her wedding night.”

“How did she like it?”

“Let’s just say that I satisfied myself that Richard will have a wife who will fully appreciate the amorous efforts of her future husband.”

“Harriet, you are something! But are you certain that you did not steal your son’s bride?” Tony chuckled.

“Well, darling, perhaps you can drop a hint to Richard that his bride appreciates close attention to her little quim. He learned about these things, didn’t he?”

“It was part of his curriculum,” Tony smiled. “From what I heard, he showed aptitude as well as an eagerness to learn.”

“Tony, we still have an hour until dinner. Do you think we could do it again? This felt so good after all the aggravations of the last week.”

“Your wish is my command,” Tony smiled and aligned his resurrected member to her lower lips. With a sigh, Harriet impaled herself.


Richard and Ellen felt awkward sitting alone in the large living room. They could sit and talk, but they could not show their affection because the maids bustled around frequently. Sensing that his parents were not returning anytime soon, Richard took Ellen’s hand.

“Shall we go to my room? We will not have any privacy down here.”

“I’d love that, Richard,” Ellen answered. Richard led her upstairs. When they reached the second floor, they stopped in their tracks. At first, Richard thought something was amiss. It sounded like his mother cried out in pain. He was about to start to the door of his parents’ bedroom, but Ellen held him back.

“Don’t you hear, Richard? You must not disturb them now.”

“You mean, they are... ?”

Ellen blushed deeply again. She nodded.

“Yes, I think your parents love each other very much.”

Just then they heard a happy squeal, obviously from Harriet, followed by the deep laughter of Tony.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.