Ellen - Cover

Ellen

Copyright© 2005 by Argon

Chapter 4: Aunt Lucy

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 4: Aunt Lucy - This is set twenty years after the events of "In the Navy". The lives of Anthony Carter and his family are turned topsy-turvy by the arrival of Ellen, a young shepherdess. Follow the lives of the Carters and their friends and relatives during the late regency era and explore foreign countries and cultures with them. History is not necessarily dry! Winner of the 2021 Classic Clitoris Award.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Summer came, and the preparations for a big Midsummer Night celebration were in full swing. Friends and relatives came to visit from far and wide. One of the first to arrive was Lady Carter’s younger brother, Captain Andrew Lambert, with his pretty young wife Emily and their four children.

Ellen became flustered when presented to Lord and Lady Brougham, but Lady Brougham, a stunningly beautiful woman, hugged her with great personal warmth. Ellen was given to understand that Moira was a close personal friend of Harriet Carter. The Brougham’s children were of Richard’s and Eleanor’s age. Ellen blushed when she met the older sibling, James. He had inherited his mother’s dark beauty but had his father’s sturdy built. He greeted Eleanor and Ellen politely but his eyes were downcast giving the impression of shyness.

The last couple to arrive was childless. Lady Carter forgot her dignity when she rushed to greet the woman with a fierce hug. Everybody seemed to know her and like her, because she received hugs and kisses from almost everybody with the notable exception of Andrew Lambert and his wife. Her husband was a somewhat shy man, with greying whiskers and a receding hairline, but projecting great dignity. Lady Carter brought the couple over to meet Ellen.

“Lucy, Jonathan, this is our protégé Ellen Trilby. Ellen dear, these are my best friend Lucy and her husband, Sir Jonathan Wilkes. He is the best surgeon in London, if not in England.”

Ellen looked at a well formed blonde woman who exuded vitality and friendliness.

“This is the shepherdess who stole poor Richard’s heart? Oh my, aren’t you beautiful! Don’t blush, my dear. I’m not making fun of you. Here, let me hug you.”

Ellen found herself in a hug and she could not resist the infectious laughter of Lady Wilkes. She had heard about Lucy Wilkes, or Aunt Lucy, as Richard and Eleanor called her, and she found her every bit as nice as her reputation.

The next evening was Midsummer Night. The guests and the local gentry flooded the garden and the garden salon where the music played. Ellen found herself the centre of friendly attention and she danced with almost all the men in presence. Even James Palmer, Lord Brougham’s son, danced with her and made friendly conversation, and Ellen suspected that his mother had given him a hint. Long after midnight when the musicians announced the final dance, Ellen looked around frantically until she spotted Richard standing at the entrance. She had not seen him the whole evening. She rushed over to him, dodging several young men who wanted to have that last dance with her. He looked up when she stepped in front of him and she saw a false smile on his lips.

“You have been avoiding me all evening, Richard,” she complained.

“I did not want to bother,” was his reply. She could tell the indifference was faux.

“This is my very first ball and I enjoyed it very much so far. But this is the last dance, Richard, and I want to share it with you. Please?”

Richard relented and let her drag him to the dance floor. The Viennese Waltz had begun already, but they quickly caught up with the music and circled the salon. Richard’s mood changed for the better with every turn they made. When the music finally stopped, Ellen remained in his arms for a brief moment and pressed her head against his chest. Richard’s mouth became dry.

“Shall we have some fresh air, Richard?” she asked.

“Of course,” he said dropping his arms and releasing her.

“You should offer me your arm, Richard,” she said softly and he complied in a daze.

They walked through the doors, over the terrace, and the few steps down into the garden.

“I liked the last dance, Richard,” Ellen said.

“Me too, Ellen. You dance wonderfully.”

“No, I don’t,” she laughed. “You were just lucky that my first partners tonight had to bear the brunt of my ignorance. With time I learned the steps though. Richard, why have you been avoiding me?”

“I was afraid,” he whispered.

“Afraid? Of what? Of me?”

“I was afraid that you might refuse me.”

“But why should I?”

“You know why, Ellen.”

“Richard, I thought we had that behind us. I have long forgiven you. More than that, I care for you.”

“You do, Ellen? I care for you too, more than you’ll want to hear.”

“I don’t think I can hear enough of that, Richard.”

The moment was there, and the kiss was imminent. But it was not to happen. A strange man approached them. He was dressed in city clothes, neat but not overly stylish.

“Miss Ellen Trilby, I presume.”

Ellen was too shocked to deny it.

“And who might you be, Sir?” Richard demanded, angry over the crude interference.

“Major Dennis Fox, at your service! I have orders from this young lady’s fiancé to conduct her home.”

He took Ellen’s arm and tried to pull her away.

“Stand back, Sir! I cannot allow you to manhandle Miss Trilby!”

Richard was surprised by the force with which he had shouted. Even the Major hesitated briefly before a grin spread over his face.

“That’s not for you to allow, boy,” he sneered.

“But perhaps I have a word in this.” Sir Anthony had appeared miraculously. “Who are you, Sir, and who allowed you to manhandle my protégé?”

“I am Major Dennis Fox. I have my orders from the girl’s fiancé to return her home.”

“You will let go of her immediately!” the Admiral demanded. “A fiancé has no authority over a girl. Only her father has that right.”

“But she eloped him!”

“Well?”

“She has to return!”

“Major, I am Rear Admiral Sir Anthony Carter. You are standing on my land, and it would clearly help your cause if you had the courtesy to address me properly. I do believe that I am your senior in rank, even more so, since I am also a Colonel of the Royal Marines. Secondly, it would have been appropriate for you to call upon me in this matter during the daytime. To intrude on me and my guests during a social function is more than rude and rises my suspicion. And thirdly, only her father can make a claim to have her returned to him. You can tell your employer that the girl is under my protection. I will talk only to her father, and I will certainly not hand her over to a stranger with a dubious claim to a military title. You may remove yourself from my property.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.