Curse of the Blue Spirit - Cover

Curse of the Blue Spirit

Copyright© 2005 by hammingbyrd7

Chapter 43

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43 - A story of love, courage, and adventure. Perhaps it's my attempt to write a sexy version of Steven King's "The Stand". This is a direct sequel to my posted story "Path of the Blue Spirit". There is an overlap of a few days, in the timelines of the two stories. Hang onto your seat, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Uncle   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Violence   School  

2:28 PM, traveling Route 72 (3 hours to Path closing)

Sal and a driver were riding in front. Leon was sitting in the back with his two bitches kneeling on the floor on either side of him. Sal was turned around talking to Leon, trying to fill him in on all the details of Tucker country. Leon was trying to pay attention and hide his happiness. At their rate of speed, they'd cover the twenty kilometers of Route 72 in about twelve minutes...

"Sal, why were you keeping so many troops in Davis?"

"Maryland's only a few miles north. We've been having trouble with a militia out of Oakland... a lot of trouble... Bronson set up a nice trap in Davis for them... I'll tell you about it later..."

Leon nodded and looked thoughtful. His thoughts turned to Mark's team. He hoped his brother would be too smart to fall into a trap. Leon thought he should keep the conversation going. "So... I see this SUV doesn't have a radio?"

"Leon, you crazy?! It's a miracle any of my cars have radios, with all the pulses."

"Yeah, you're right." Leon's mind was thinking furiously, "Shit! That was close! Pulses? What does that mean?" Leon cleared his throat. "How many radios have you got?"

"I've got the office one in Parsons, two in SUVs in Davis, and two down near Harmin. Steve and Bert have one, Bronson has the other. The dispatch bitch couldn't raise anybody but John Bronson after we got back power. He's been searching for the missing SUVs for a couple of hours now. What a mess..."

"Yeah..." Leon idly looked at Amy and decided to keep up appearances. He clicked his fingers and pointed to his leg. Amy smiled and curled her arms around his leg and sighed, resting her head near his lap. Mayoni smiled and joined her on his other leg. "So," said Leon. "You have a bitch working dispatch?"

Sal grimaced. "Yeah. I wouldn't if I could avoid it. A bitch's place is in the brothel. Steve's been pressing me to at least let him and Bert put her through discipline training..."

"Sure..."

"But she's a wiz at building radios from scratch, from vacuum tubes. I can't afford to have her bowels torn apart."

Leon blinked and thought to himself, "How bizarre is this conversation going to get?" He cleared his throat and said, "Yeah, sure... Where do you get the vacuum tubes from?"

"Direct from Georgia, where else? I've been real lucky with the shipments. The tubes are the only things that stand up to the pulses. All the transistor radios keep getting fried... I have to get a new computer on every pulse. Cost a fortune to buy one that works..."

"Yeah, sure... Well, the radios must give you a competitive edge."

But Sal's mind had left the conversation. He was staring at the faces of Amy and Mayoni. Their expressions were that of peace and love, trusting the man they held in their arms and not wishing to face the future in any other way. Sal felt something he hadn't felt in years in the witness of such tenderness. For a brief instant, there was a crack in the prison he had thrown his soul, and through the crack he heard his soul sobbing at the monster he had allowed himself to become. "Leon," whispered Sal. "You're bitches love you..."

"Yeah..." said Leon idly, and he stroked Amy's and Mayoni's hair with his two hands. The scene was too much for Sal to bear. He slammed the lid down on the crack, banishing the wail of his soul, and turned around. He started to think about something more concrete. He started dreaming of building an empire with 600 lb of gold. He started dreaming of fucking the bitches senseless before they were put down. After a few minutes, he turned around and glared at the bitches, in particular Amy. Her youth and purity were too much for him to bear. He needed to see her in a more familiar role.

"Leon, your bitches give good blowjobs?"

"Uh... Yeah, they sure do. Just wait till tonight. I'll show you."

"Show me now."

"Huh? Oh gee Sal... I'm not exactly in the mood right now. Tonight be okay?"

"No. Tim, pull over. Stop the car." Once the car was pulled over at the side of the road, Sal's eyes bore into Leon's. "Leon, you want to work for me, you've got to get used to obeying orders."

Leon nodded, a lump in his throat. "Sure Sal, sure." He looked at Amy and Mayoni, his eyes begging for forgiveness, but all he got back were beaming smiles and raised eyebrows. Leon trembled and gave a soft click with his fingers and then pointed to his groin.

Mayoni and Amy giggled, and then Amy started caressing Leon's pubic area over his pants as Mayoni undid his belt. Before Leon knew it, he had four feminine hands pulling his pants down, and he lifted his hips to accommodate them. Soon his pants were down to his ankles, and the two women were laughing and smiling as they ran their noses along his penis and let their hair caress his scrotum. Leon trembled at the sensations, leaned back and closed his eyes.

He felt soft feather-light kisses on his abdomen, thighs, and penis. The sensations were exquisite, and he felt himself lengthening in spite of his embarrassment. And then a soft hand took his penis and guided it to his right. He was sure it was Amy. A playful tongue began to lick and taste him. More giggles and kisses and then the tongue returned again, more insistent this time as soft lips moved up and down his penis head, the tongue lapping him inside a warm and wet mouth.

Mayoni had been giving playful licks and kisses to Leon's inner thighs and sac, but as Amy moaned and started sliding Leon's cock more deeply into her mouth, Mayoni caressed a testis with her lips and then suckled it inside her mouth. Leon moaned at the caress, his thoughts in turmoil.

"Oh Mayoni... Amy... I am violating your innocence... your fidelity to your husbands... Please, please forgive me... Kara was so accepting of me as family... What a privilege it was to see Mahi born! And Kara was so shy about breast feeding in public, but when I was over on the warm summer evenings... I remember how relaxed she was with me and the rest of her family... nursing Mahi... And you Amy, watching your infant brother nurse with such an approving look on your young face..."

Amy had the head of Leon's cock at the far back of her throat. She had started a suckle and pump rhythm that was driving Leon wild. Her mouth went from the soft, wet and loving caress on an innocent virgin to the lustful demand of an aroused vixen. Mayoni meanwhile had slowly pushed Leon's testicle from her mouth, and was traveling lower licking with her tongue, traveling towards his anus. Leon shuddered in sexual ecstasy in spite of his embarrassment.

"Amy," he thought. "I remember how you danced naked seven years ago, your heart bursting with joy as you accepted Leo as your husband... Oh Amy, can you ever forgive me..."

Mayoni finally reached her goal. Leon felt her tongue caress his anus as Amy ran her mouth up and down his penis. The sexuality was incredible, and it overwhelmed Leon's deep embarrassment. Leon felt as if a great orgasm was being pulled from his body by Amy's suckling mouth and Mayoni's wet anal kisses, and his hips started to thrust in synch with Amy's suckle and pump rhythm. Leon felt his testes lift high into his sac as he began to ejaculate into Amy's mouth.

Amy moaned with the pleasure of suckling Leon's orgasm, and her fingers caressed his testes as Mayoni continued her playful anal licks. Amy's lips descended to the base of Leon's cock, and then pulled up, showing the cum smeared on his shaft. Mayoni came up from Leon's butt and eagerly lapped at the semen, swallowing it as she licked. Then Amy's mouth descended again, and when she lifted the penis was clean. Both women giggled as the showered Leon's wilting penis and sac with kisses and playful licks of goodbye. Amy gave a final kiss to the hanging sac, and then the two women helped Leon put his pants back on.

Leon finally opened his eyes and saw Sal gaping at him. Sal whispered, "Leon... Tonight... for me... just like this... right?"

"Sure Sal. Sure. Just like this... No problem at all."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.