Curse of the Blue Spirit
Chapter 38

Copyright© 2005 by hammingbyrd7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38 - A story of love, courage, and adventure. Perhaps it's my attempt to write a sexy version of Steven King's "The Stand". This is a direct sequel to my posted story "Path of the Blue Spirit". There is an overlap of a few days, in the timelines of the two stories. Hang onto your seat, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Uncle   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Violence   School  

9:08 AM, on the road to Harmin...

Kara and her team were biking into a stiff wind but the road surface was dry and they were making good time. There was thick forest on either side of them but Kara had been studying maps of the terrain for months and she knew they had just a few more kilometers to go. Her mind was pondering the options of how to approach the town, and in the howl of the wind she didn't hear the SUV pull up behind her. Suddenly her bike was lit up by flashing red and blue lights, and as she looked around in shock she saw two policemen signaling her team to pull over.

9:08 AM, at the bottom of Black Creek gorge...

"Piece of cake!" called out Kiana to her team. She had just crossed the ten meters of the flowing creek bed. "It's never more than ten centimeters deep!" Mark raised his eyebrows at her optimism, and then he and Va'an began to follow her.

9:08 AM, inside the Last Castle Café

The man with the M16 locked eyes with Leon and they just stared at each other for a long moment. Then the man whispered, "Leon? Is that you?"

"Sal? Sal! I do not believe my eyes! EEE-hawww!" Leon brayed, giving his old gang's cheer. "I haven't seen you since our senior year at Ridge High!"

"Well put me on a spit and bring on the sauce! EEE-hawww! Leon! You look... You look unbelievable!"

Leon paused for a moment as he tried to figure out the meaning of the man's comment. His mind was racing to understand the situation he was in. "If I go with the flow," he thought, "do I get washed out with the tide? Ah well, no balls, no glory..." Leon suddenly realized that Sal was amazed by his good health. Officially Leon was 49-years old, but the years of clean hard work, super food, and excellent medical care had left him in superb physical form. "Ha," thought Leon, "the seven-year step through time didn't hurt either!" By contrast, Sal looked like a man approaching his seventies, his body showing the years of waste and radiation. But Leon thought he was still showing a lot of sharp wit.

"Thanks Sal! Tough world, pays to stay fit. Sal! EEE-hawww! How you doin'?"

"Me? I'm doin'... I'm doin' fabulous! I'm the mayor of Tucker country! And the chief of police! And Tucker county is a lot bigger now... Leon, where the hell you been?"

"Holy shit!" thought Leon. "Mayor and Police Chief in one person?! What the hell is going on?!" Leon coughed to hide his surprise. "Oh, everywhere... East, West, South, North... Been to places I never dreamed of, these last years... Times are hell Sal..."

Sal smiled and answered, "Lordy, lordy, ain't it the truth?" Just then the few lights went out in the lobby, and Leon thought he heard a sharp sound that didn't exactly sound like thunder. Sal screamed, "Hell! Jake! Run and check the generator!"

As the desk clerk ran out Sal seemed to notice the two women for the first time. He walked up to them in an arrogant manner and Leon was amazed at how openly he was leering at them. Sal's next words chilled Leon's heart. "Mighty fine pussy you're herding Leon! Haven't seen cunts this good in years. They both look like prime triple-A fuck holes. Leon, you the man! EEE-hawww! Both these bitches yours?"

9:10 AM, stopped on the road to Harmin...

The three bicyclists were standing by the side of the road. Ten meters away the large SUV stood on the shoulder of the road, its red and blue lights still flashing. Kara felt intimidated by the lights, and then she remembered they were designed to be intimidating. Her mind was racing trying to decide how to react to the situation. The two policemen were just staying in their SUV, talking to each other. Then they picked up what was obviously a car radio and appeared to use it. They both spent time talking into it and passing it back and forth between them. "Team," Kara whispered, "Let me take the lead on this. Lois, jump into the conversation anytime you feel you should. Mahi, just try to stay quiet. Don't say anything." Lois and Mahi nodded. Mahi looked a bit relieved.

Another minute went by, and then the two policemen got out of the SUV and approached the cyclists. Kara was dismayed to see they both had their pistols drawn, and her eyes opened wide at the sight of the guns. With her years of gun training, Kara recognized one pistol as a .357 Magnum. But it was the other pistol that made her jaw drop. "That's a .50EA Desert Eagle!" she thought. "No other gun has that titanium-gold tiger striping! That gun can blow out a person's stomach from 200 yards! What the hell is going on?!"

Totally ignoring Kara and Lois, the lead policeman with the Desert Eagle walked up to the middle cyclist until he was just a few inches from Mahi's face. Then, in a loud voice he screamed, "Idiot! What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

9:10 AM, inside the Last Castle Café

Leon coughed loudly into his hand as he tried to think how to react. He decided going with the flow was his only option... "Yes indeedy! Them bitches are my ones and onlys!"

"Nice, nice..." Sal walked up to Amy and calmly reached up and squeezed her breast. The fingers were claws as they dug into the tender flesh, and the pain was considerable. Amy looked too confused to resist. "The other one's nice, but this one's unbelievable! Looks completely fresh and clean! And so young! How old are you cunt hole?"

Amy looked at Leon. With Sal drooling at Amy's hips, Leon risked giving Amy a wink before saying, "You have my permission to speak bitch!"

"I was born in March, 2009 sir," Amy said immediately in a soft voice.

"EEEhawww Leon! 24-year old pussy! Lip smackin' good! Leon! You have your bitches well trained!"

"Oh yeah! Bitch training is my specialty! Watch this!" Leon snapped his fingers at Amy and pointed to himself. Amy came to him, grateful that Leon had given her an excuse to walk away from Sal. She resisted the urge to reach up and massage and restore some circulation to her bruised breast. But then Leon spun her around, cupping her sore breast in one hand while his other hand slid down her buttocks and through her legs. "Bitch, I order you to relax!" Amy made her body go limp. Grabbing her pubic with his hand between her legs, Leon lifted Amy into the air from behind, forcing her to support herself on her vulva pushing down into his hand. His other hand was still on her breast, holding her body to his. "Sal my man, I'm now holding the sweetest pussy in Tucker county! Nobody trains bitches like I trains bitches!"

"It shows! Oh Lordy, it shows!" Leon put Amy down. He snapped his fingers and then snapped his hand down to point to the floor. Amy immediately dropped to the ground to kiss Leon's boot, and then she prostrated herself on the ground. "Oh Lordy Leon! It shows! As a bitch master Leon, you the man! Uh... Leon, you packin?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.