Curse of the Blue Spirit - Cover

Curse of the Blue Spirit

Copyright© 2005 by hammingbyrd7

Chapter 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A story of love, courage, and adventure. Perhaps it's my attempt to write a sexy version of Steven King's "The Stand". This is a direct sequel to my posted story "Path of the Blue Spirit". There is an overlap of a few days, in the timelines of the two stories. Hang onto your seat, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Uncle   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Violence   School  

Earth time: noon Friday, July 4, 2031 (EST)

Aina time: 7:09 AM day 161 of 1434

"SHIT! Damn it all! Curse everything! One equals zero! SHIT!"

The screams echoed down the hall, and then the banging. It sounded as if someone were trying to destroy a filing cabinet with their foot. Mayoni was absolutely shocked, and she raced down the hall of the science lab to investigate. As she got closer to the sounds of anguish, she began to recognize the screaming voice as Kalea's. "Well," she thought to herself, "who else would curse with equations?" Somehow that took the edge off her concern, but she still ran at top speed until she reached Kalea's office.

"Kalea! What's the matter?!"

Kalea looked up absolutely startled, and then mortified. "You heard me?"

"Duh! Yah think?!"

"Owww! This is so embarrassing! Was anybody with you?"

"No."

"I thought the building was deserted."

"Well," said Mayoni with a smile, "except for the two of us, I think it is."

"Promise not to tell anyone?"

"Hey Kalea, you know me better than that."

"You're right. * Apologies * "

" * Apology * accepted * " Mayoni sang back. Kalea turned her cheek for a quick kiss of forgiveness, and was startled when Mayoni grabbed her in an affectionate hug and kissed her several times. Mayoni finally released her with a smile.

Kalea smiled back. "Whoa! What was that all about?"

"You sounded like someone who could use a good hug! Kalea, what's the matter?"

Kalea looked at her desk and shuddered. "I've just proved that one equals zero. But one doesn't equal zero, does it?"

"No, not the last time I looked."

"I used to think so too. But now I've proven otherwise."

"Really?"

"Yes. Mayoni... All my understanding of math is collapsing. If I could totally miss something as basic as this, that one equals zero, my gosh, what else have I missed?! I can't trust anything that I thought I've proven true. And all good physics is based on good mathematics. All my understanding of physics is collapsing, in sympathy with the collapse of my mathematics..."

"Kalea, why don't you show me your proof that one equals zero?"

"I can't... I'm too distressed... Mayoni, how is your family?"

"Oh, they're all fine."

"No, I'm serious. Do you think Ellen is okay? She was so quiet when she was staying with us."

"I think she's okay. Her mind is at peace. It wasn't as if we didn't see it coming. Nalani tells me that Sarah is still crying a bit. She and Tom had a very close relationship."

"Everyone has a close relationship with Sarah. She has a heart of pure love."

"Yes."

"She reminds me of you Mayoni, when you were a girl."

"Thank you... Perhaps you're right, I find myself crying too. Tom was a perfect grandfather to me. Today would have been his birthday. He would have been eighty- one...

"I know..."

"I remember on a Jumpstart portage before the plague, I was watching TV with him one evening in Cider Junction. He told me I could always remember he was a true American, because he was born on the fourth of July..."

"Ha! That sounds just like him! I remember Tom and Ellen used to drive us to see the fireworks, when my family was in West Virginia... It seems like so long ago..."

Yeah... Kalea, don't tell this to anyone outside your marriage. Both my sister and my brother's wife are pregnant."

"Really?" Kalea smiled. "Mahi must be thrilled. I know he and Iolana wanted to have a child early in their marriage. I'm very happy for Amy too. I'm sure they'll all make fine parents..."

Mayoni walked over to Kalea and hugged her again. "So, feeling better?"

"Yes. Thank you Mayoni. Your love is a cure for everything."

"Up for some physics?"

"Almost. Not quite. Mayoni! Why in the world were you here at the science lab so early?"

"What? It's after 7 AM. I always get here at 7 AM"

"But today?!" Kalea walked to the window. "It's pitch black out, there's at least 90 cm of snow on the ground, and more blowing in the fierce wind. And the last time I looked, the temperature was 8F"

"You haven't looked in a while. I think it's about 5F now."

"Mayoni, why didn't you stay home like everybody else?"

"Oh, with snowshoes the walk is easy. Ask Tal to show you how to make them." Mayoni grinned. "And speaking of everybody else, why didn't YOU stay home?"

Kalea blushed and looked sheepish. "Tal shames me. She calls this a cool breeze with a few flakes. And compared to the Northern Plateau, she's right."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.