Curse of the Blue Spirit - Cover

Curse of the Blue Spirit

Copyright© 2005 by hammingbyrd7

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A story of love, courage, and adventure. Perhaps it's my attempt to write a sexy version of Steven King's "The Stand". This is a direct sequel to my posted story "Path of the Blue Spirit". There is an overlap of a few days, in the timelines of the two stories. Hang onto your seat, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Uncle   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Violence   School  

Anuhea walked into her hut after lunch and blinked as she saw Kara and Va'an naked and lying on the sleep mats before her. Va'an was licking Kara's pregnant belly in the Paleo ritual of sharing ownership of the child. Anuhea smiled, closed the door and disrobed, and was soon sitting by Kara's head.

Kara opened her eyes and smiled as Anuhea bent down and kissed her. Then Anuhea rested on her side, positioning her body to offer Kara her breast. Kara opened her mouth and accepted the nipple with a sigh.

Kara had never seen breasts as beautiful as Anuhea's, and she was secretly relieved that Mark seemed to enjoy suckling her own breasts as much. Anuhea's breasts were two oases of softness in a muscular torso honed to hardness by constant tree climbing. Her tits had a natural and alluring upward tilt to them, and her nipples were quick to inflate when suckled or aroused.

Va'an completed her licking of Kara's belly, and proceeded lower to kiss the soft skin of her thighs. Va'an had been planning to take Kara to orgasm, but with Anuhea here she changed her mind. She caressed Anuhea's foot as she licked and moistened Kara's labia and anus. Anuhea took the hint and popped her nipple from Kara's mouth, and after kissing Kara exchanged places with her other wife.

Kara smiled in anticipation as she started to suckle Va'an's milk. She didn't want to deplete Amy's supply, so after one strong suckle and swallow she just held the nipple in her mouth and lightly licked it. Anuhea began to lick Kara's stomach, repeating Va'an's pledge to accept Kara's child as her own.

Kara drifted in the love, her mind so at peace she never caught the transition of Anuhea to her labia. Anuhea's fingers were entwined in the soft curls of Kara's pubic fur, allowing Anuhea to open the outer lips and expose Kara's clitoris.

Anuhea's tongue penetrated the inner folds and explored Kara's vaginal entrance as her fingers caressed the folds above the clitoris. The quiet moments seem to pass very slowly. Then Anuhea lifted her suckle up to Kara's clit, suckling it into her mouth. Kara felt her need to orgasm begin to build, and in her extreme arousal she felt her clit pull back into its folds from Anuhea's mouth.

Kara's eyes blinked open in surprise as she felt her leg being raised up. Losing Va'an's nipple from her mouth, Kara looked up and saw Mark smiling down at her. Va'an slid down and picked up Kara's other leg. Kara smiled in anticipation of what was about to happen and closed her eyes."

With her body supported in a missionary coitus position, Kara relaxed completely, allowing all the muscles in her body to go limp. The relaxation allowed her clit to emerge again from its folds, and Anuhea ignored it. She instead lightly suckled Kara's anus and vagina. Kara felt that her approaching orgasm would be tremendous. As her body tensed in preparation, Anuhea pulled back hard on Kara's pubic curls, popping the clit fully out of the protective folds and surrounding it with her lips. She then gave a strong suckle, drawing the clit upward into her mouth, locking her teeth at its base, and stimulating the pulsing knob with her fast moving tongue as she thrust two fingers into Kara's vagina. Anuhea then curled her fingers and pushed up firmly against the vaginal roof. She felt strong contractions in the vagina as the orgasm shook Kara's body.

It was one of the most intense experiences of Kara's life. Surrounded by her marital lovers, she relaxed and let the waves of physical pleasure wash over her, one crashing wave after another. It seemed to go on forever, and she drifted for a while in bliss as the echoes from her orgasm rippled in her body. Blinking awake from a light doze, she was surprised to feel Mark licking her stomach. Glancing about, she realized that Va'an and Anuhea had left.

"That feels so nice, Mark..." Kara murmured. "Come and sleep with me. I've got a nice warm place to hold your penis if you like..." Kara spread her legs and reached down and opened her labia. Mark responded by playfully suckling her naval, which was slightly protruding from the pregnancy. "Hey! That tickles!"

"I hate waking you up like this. I'd like nothing better than to curl up with you and couple and let you fall back to sleep..."

"Sounds like a plan to me..." Kara said sleepily.

"But we have the emergency meeting with the council, about the Paleo children."

Kara eyes blinked awake instantly. "Holy Shit! Where're my clothes?!"

A short while later Kara and Mark were sitting in the council meeting room as the remaining councilors took their seats. Kara cleared her throat and spoke, "This meeting is now being recorded. This is Kara as leader and moderator now calling the meeting to order, at 3:30 PM day 241 of 1407." Kara waited a moment and then continued. "The purpose of the meeting is to develop a plan to deal with the violence of the older Paleo male children. Councilor Tal, could you give us a background report?"

"This is Tal as council Paleo historian. As you may recall, two years ago a total of 99 male Paleo children were adopted into the tribe just before the Festival of the Red Bird. At that time, their age range was from 0 to 9 years, with the following distribution of ages. From ages 0 to 9, the age counts were 13, 15, 14, 13, 14, 12, 7, 4, 4, and 3. Over the last two years, four of the children died of natural illnesses. Over the last six months, twelve additional children have died. Ten children who were all seven or eight years old died from what Lois has determined to be heart failure. Also, two eight-year olds died from violent fighting with the older boys. The distribution of ages of the remaining 83 children is from 2 to 11 years, with age counts of 12, 14, 14, 13, 13, 1, 5, 4, 4, and 3. I would like to ask Lois to comment at this point."

Lois stood up. "This is Lois as medical expert and witness to the council. I have performed an autopsy on the latest death, a young eight-year old. I believe death was caused by heart failure due to an overdose of adrenaline coupled with fatally high blood pressure. I hope you've all had time to read my written report posted on the network. The autopsy showed the same major abnormalities of the adrenal glands that have been found previously with the other male deaths. The two adrenal glands normally sit atop the kidneys, but in the autopsies they were found to be moving up towards the thoracic cavity. There's major enlargement of the outer layers, the adrenal cortex, which controls the body's salt to water balance, which in turn determines blood pressure. There's also major enlargement of the inner layers, the adrenal medulla, which control the level of adrenaline in the body."

"The autopsy also reveals an enlarged amygdale in the brain. This almond-shaped structure controls our response to emotionally arousing information. There are also abnormalities in the limbic cortex. I don't have the equipment to measure this, but I suspect the child was suffering from a low concentration of serotonin, a key neurotransmitter for mediating emotional behavior. An Earth drug called Prozac acts by increasing serotonin function. Unfortunately, we don't have any here."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.