Curse of the Blue Spirit - Cover

Curse of the Blue Spirit

Copyright© 2005 by hammingbyrd7

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story of love, courage, and adventure. Perhaps it's my attempt to write a sexy version of Steven King's "The Stand". This is a direct sequel to my posted story "Path of the Blue Spirit". There is an overlap of a few days, in the timelines of the two stories. Hang onto your seat, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Uncle   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Violence   School  

Three days later on leap-day the entire village met at the large outdoor amphitheater just outside of town. The theater was hundreds of years old, built with solid granite in a classic Greek design by master craftsmen. Children were playing in the warm morning air, and there was a festive mood to the crowd. It was four months before the Festival of Harvest and the election of the new leader, and today was the official start of the campaign season. As current leader, Kikapua was the first speaker. Everyone in the tribe had been studying English for months in order to read the Earth books, and Kikapua decided to test his new skills...

"Good morning, my Hopewell family! On this day, it is our custom for the tribal leader to review his reign and announce his suggestion for the next leader. To review these last two years in a single speech would be impossible! Every thread in the fabric of our lives has changed! It started with our death struggle with the Paleo, and our salvation by the kindness and the courage of our Earth friends. So many new directions we have taken as a tribe, both in our work and in our principles, adopting both the science of Earth and many of its morals..."

Kikapua looked over the silent crowd. "So many changes! Nothing has remained the same, except perhaps me as your leader. As the one constant in these incredible two years, some of you have come to me and asked me to break with tradition, to run for a consecutive term as leader. I stand before you today, to announce that I will indeed run, for a position of councilor. I will not break tradition."

There was a large sigh from the crowd, and a quick traditional song of respect before the people became quiet again. "Another number of people have come to me recently, to tell me what a great leader Kirahani would be for the tribe. And Kirahani indeed is great. She was a great explorer with her mate Mark, discovering and walking the awesome and terrible path of the Blue Spirit two years ago. She became a great planner, the first woman ever to join the war council, great enough to earn the name of Thoughtful Warrior and to take the red bird as her totem. She showed great courage in the battle of the gorge, offering her own life for the success of the people. She brings greatness to our tribe from the science of Earth! And yet, for all her greatness, I am unmoved to break with male tradition. Kirahani's greatness does not move me to suggest her as the new leader."

Kikapua paused and stared for a moment at the silent crowd. "But Kirahani is more than great. She is also good. It was from her goodness that she saved Mayoni and took her as her daughter. It was from her goodness that she insisted we accept all the Paleo women and children into our families, and what a superb choice that has been! It was from her goodness that she worked to abolish the mandatory dowry laws. It was from her goodness that she offered her life a second time in the battle of the gorge, in order to save her bodyguards. It was an offer that Mahi and his team declined. And now from her goodness, she is asking for another great change in our society."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.