Helpless - Cover

Helpless

Copyright© 2005 by Nina

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 29-year old Traci is trying to dig herself out of a string of awful luck--a recent divorce, some credit problems, and general feeling of despair. A random meeting with a mysterious, attractive couple becomes a turning point in her life, where a lot more than just her outlook gets turned around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Slow   Transformation  

I decided on comfort.

After all, I was the "cleaning lady" today, wasn't I? I still felt so curious about Dana, and her job, and those long looks that she and Ryan had shared. Why was I so drawn to these people? Well, other than the fact that they, for all intents and purposes, had probably saved my life.

In my terrycloth shorts and matching sleeveless top, and sneakers, I knocked on the door.

Dana answered, and glanced at me up and down, that tiny smile creeping onto her face again.

"Right on time," she said approvingly. "How are you feeling today?"

Approval. I must have been craving that somewhere, because it felt good.

Asking me how I felt was the extent of the small talk. Even looking relaxed in her very pretty tan muslin skirt and sandals, and orange top, Dana was more businesslike today. In calm, measured tones she told me she had some important appointments to keep, and said that everything I would need was outside on the patio.

"I'll be back in an hour, Traci, and we'll see how you've done."

A pang richoted off my insides like a pinball. See how you've done. So, I'll be... evaluated. It was exciting to me, somehow, knowing this. I absorbed my new feelings without analyzing them, and got to work.

I went out and started by sweeping the cobwebs from the corners and rafters of their wooden overhang on the patio. I wiped the broom off on the grass, then dipped the edge of the broom in a bucket of water and swiped the areas again to make sure. Then, I started sweeping the leaves and other accumulated debris on the patio deck. I was done in less than a half hour, so I went in and walked around Dana and Ryan's condo. Nice... nicer than I remember it yesterday, I thought, because yesterday I was stricken with my overheating spell. Something was missing. Ah, the massage table. It was put away somewhere.

I glanced out the window at the front to see if Dana's car had pulled up, but she still had a half hour to come back. Carefully, I ascended the stairs, to the part of the place I had never been. I had no idea what Ryan's work hours were, though I assumed they were at least morning and some afternoon, if he was a high school teacher.

"Ryan?" I called out, just to make sure. Getting no response, I went upstairs and explored with more confidence. The door to their master bedroom was open, and my nosiness got the better of me. I went in, and looked around.

It really seemed pretty normal. It needed some straightening up, but if I did that then I would be revealed as a snoop. I started downstairs, and noticed a door leading to, presumably, a second bedroom. That door was locked, so I went back downstairs, and started on the kitchen, though this wasn't on the list. I put away the dried dishes and silverware, quickly learning my way around Dana's cupboards, and then found the cleaning spray and wiped down the counter tops.

I thought of leaving just then, but she was going to be home in a few minutes, so I walked around the first floor, including the spare bedroom, which was empty except for one queen size bed and small nightstand, and made sure everything was straightened up and clean.

Dana opened the front door about five minutes later, and I greeted her at the door.

"Done?" she asked, bringing in a large envelope with some papers protruding from it.

"Yes," I said, not sure if I should elaborate, or just let her inspect. She went out to the patio and walked around slowly. I watched her look up, then down, and turn in a slow circle before coming back to me.

"Very nice, Traci," she said.

I realized just then that I had almost been holding my breath for her appraisal.

"Oh, thanks Dana. I... uh... had a few spare minutes and I gave the kitchen a little once over too."

She went back inside, and nodded. "So you did." Then, she looked at me again, deeply as she had yesterday. It allured and unsettled me at the same time.

"You... really enjoy doing this, don't you?"

I swallowed hard, feeling this warmth spreading through me. "Yes. I do." I could say nothing else at that moment. Why I enjoyed it so much, I couldn't explain, but I did.

"Traci," Dana began, walking in slow circles around the kitchen, looking down thoughtfully. "You're working right now, aren't you?"

I told her then about my job, and she nodded as I spoke, moving from the kitchen to the living room sofa. I told her about how tired I was of my crappy, low paying job, about how I was paying way too much for my dinky, rundown apartment, and had gotten halfway through the story of Nick and the divorce when I realized I might have been way too much of a blabber mouth.

"I'm sorry, Dana. I really shouldn't be boring you with all this."

She seemed to ignore the comment. "How would you like to... clean here and keep this place neat and orderly for Ryan and myself... kind of on a permanent basis?"

What was she asking—for me to be their maid? "I--I--do you want me to come here, like everyday?" My heart was pounding. "To... clean?"

"Not just to clean. But to be the... how shall I say it? The caretaker. The one who answers phones, doorbells... and yes, cleans."

My knees were shaking. I was astounding myself with the questions I was already asking myself: What about my job at the store, what about schedules, what about this, about that?

"What hours of the day, do you want me to be here?" I asked.

Dana stood up again. "Ryan and I talked about this a lot last night. You know, you could live here, in the spare bedroom if you like, and still work part time at your job."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.