William Redman Carter - Cover

William Redman Carter

Copyright© 2005 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 22

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - William Redman Carter is the son of John Carter and Linda Carter. Within his blood lies a heritage of the true people and the white man. He is blessed by the Gods and Goddesses, as well as the Great Spirit. Yet, he is still a man with all of the needs and desires of a young man.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction  

The underground bunker for housing the computers had been completed. A work crew sent by Dan Biggerstaff was busy wiring the room to support the network that would tie the computers together. It was a massive job considering that they were linking ten thousand computers together. It was made even more difficult due to the fact that they were physically located on four separate floors.

The room was cold. The air conditioner was set up to cool ten thousand machines, but there were only empty racks at the moment. Each rack would hold ten machines, a backup power supply, and an optical switch. There were three special racks. One rack would hold ten machines and serve as a gateway to the satellite downlink that would feed the databases storing the massive quantity of economic data. The database machines would be on a rack of their own. These machines would have monster arrays of disk drives with special controllers to maximize input and output. The final rack would hold the master controllers that tasked all of the other machines.

William and Lucy walked around taking in the layout of the room that constituted the fourth floor. Spinning around, Lucy said, "It is gorgeous."

"Yes, it is," William said knowing that it took a special eye to see the beauty of a room like this. Most people would see empty racks, loose wires, and bare walls. Lucy saw the million virtual worlds that would be created within those bare walls.

The sound of the elevator opening caused them both to turn to see who had joined them. Dan stepped out of the elevator and said, "You'll get the computers at the rate of five hundred a month."

"Only five hundred a month?" Lucy asked feeling a little disappointed. At that rate of delivery it would take almost two years for the facility to come up to full speed. She wanted to see the answers now, not in two years.

"It was a good balance between the ability to manufacture them and to install them. We'll have three men here installing them five days a week. They can only install and configure twenty-five machines a day," Dan replied knowing that Lucy was anxious to get the facility up to full running capacity as quickly as possible.

"Oh," Lucy said realizing that she hadn't thought through all of the logistics associated with a project of this size.

Dan smiled at her and said, "Don't be embarrassed. This is the biggest project that I've ever overseen."

"I didn't realize," Lucy said looking over at William.

William said, "I've got a feeling that we'll be seeing results before you know it. We'll get updates every day rather than every hour."

"It has already been four months," Lucy said looking around the room. Despite the fact that most of the exterior of the building had been pre-fabricated even while the hole was being dug, construction on the building had taken almost three months. Installing the infrastructure for the machines had taken a month. Another twenty months would put the system coming up to full speed two years after she had found the transform functions.

Pulling her into a hug, William said, "You're going to have to accept a slightly different view of time from now on."

"What do you mean?" Lucy asked confused by his comment.

"We're working on a project that takes longer than we will live to complete. We'll have to take actions that won't produce results for twenty years. We will live in the now and in the future simultaneously," William answered.

"I haven't thought about that," Lucy said. She realized that she would be joining him in his world view.

Dan listened to the conversation wondering what they were discussing. Lucy had stated her need for the computers without telling him what she needed them for. William had been just as closed mouthed about the project. He was fully aware that the programmers didn't even know what it was about. He asked, "What is this program supposed to do?"

"Do not worry about it," William said with a sad smile.

"I'd like to be able to advertise this," Dan said. He looked around the room thinking that this was the largest computing project in the world. To be able to tell the world about an installation of this magnitude would really help his company.

"You can't," Lucy said covering her mouth with her hand in horror. She was sure that if anyone discovered what they were doing, there would be an entirely new kind of war.

"You mustn't even breathe a word of what we are doing to anyone," William said. He knew that if anyone else discovered what they were doing that the model would be rendered ineffective.

"Come on, it can't be that bad," Dan said.

William stepped forward and said, "Touch my medallion."

Those words sent a chill down Dan's spine. The last time he had been told that was when Ed had discovered that pit of evil. He reached out and touched the medallion. The room dropped away and he found himself in a meadow.

"This is the second time you've come before me," the fat man said in a feminine voice.

Dan stared at the naked fat man. The grotesque figure was slowly masturbating his very small erection that more closely resembled a clitoris than a penis. Uncomfortable with the onset of an erection that was hard enough to cleave diamonds, Dan said, "I'm sorry."

"What will we do with you?" the fat man said. His breasts started growing and his features became more feminine.

"I guess you will do with me what you want," Dan said realizing that he was naked. It was taking every bit of willpower he had to keep from grabbing his erection.

The fat woman laughed and said, "What I will do is ask you to do something for me."

"What?" Dan asked discovering that his hand had started stroking his cock in time with the fat woman's hand that was now plunging in and out of her cunt.

"You will do everything in your power to support William in his work without asking what he is doing and without saying a word to anyone else," the fat woman said.

"Yes," Dan said finding it difficult to talk while his lust was overwhelming him. His hand was now a blur on his cock.

The fat woman said, "Come for me."

Closing his eyes, Dan thrust his hips forward and experienced the most intense orgasm of his life. He opened his eyes after coming down from the mind shattering experience. The first thing that he noticed was William and Lucy were standing in front of him and watching him thrusting his hips forward -- humping the air. He managed to get control over his body. He blushed when he realized that the front of his pants were wet with his come.

Shaking his head, he said, "I hate when that happens."

William patted him on the arm and said, "It happens to everyone who meets one of the Gods or Goddesses."

"It happened the last time too," Dan said.

William looked at Dan surprised to learn that this wasn't his first time to face one of the Powers That Be. He said, "I didn't know that."

"I will not ask you what you are doing. I will support you however I can and will tell no one," Dan said. He felt a great relief upon saying those words.

William looked Dan in the eye and said, "I will hold you to those words."

"A greater power than you will hold me to those words," Dan said. He looked down at the wet spot on his pants and said, "I better go change my clothes."

"Don't be embarrassed by it," William said.

Dan gave a weak little laugh and said, "I look like I wet my pants."

William looked off into the future and said, "When you get in the house, wait two minutes before pressing the elevator button. No one will see you."

"Thanks," Dan said.

Lucy waited until Dan was out of the room to say anything about an epiphany that she had while Dan was touching the medallion. Once the elevator closed behind him, she said, "I realized a few minutes ago that we will soon share a common view of the world. We will both see the now and the future; you through your gift from the Two-Sided One and me through the program."

"That's true," William said.

"You never needed the program to complete your service," Lucy said looking into his eyes seeking confirmation of what she had realized.

Nodding his head, William answered, "That's true."

"You've worked for your whole life to allow me to share your vision of the future with you," Lucy said finding that her throat was suddenly tight.

"Yes," William said.

With tears in her eyes, Lucy hugged him tightly. She asked, "Why all that effort when you could have been doing other things?"

"Because I love you and I want to share every part of my life with you," William answered.

Lucy was overwhelmed by that simple declaration. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. Crying, she said, "I love you."

"I can't breathe," William croaked.

Releasing her hold on him, Lucy said, "I'm so sorry."

Tenderly William placed his hands on her cheeks and kissed her. With his thumbs he wiped away her tears. In a quiet voice, he said, "You know that you never have to apologize to me."

"I love you so much," Lucy said.

"You are the one true love of my life," William said looking lovingly into her eyes.

Every fiber of her being wanted to reach out to him and draw him into her. Lucy said, "Let's go back to our room."

"Okay," William said. He paused one moment to take one last look around the room and said, "It is impressive."

"It is magnificent," Lucy said. In creating it, she had thought of it as a surprise for William. Now she viewed it as a temple built by William's love and dedicated to her.


Lucy had worn William out over the course of the afternoon and evening. Her libido had kicked into overdrive and he had been the lucky recipient of all that energy. Even the half dozen times together had not slowed her down. She rose out of bed and looked upon his sleeping figure in the weak light that filtered in from outside.

Not wanting to disturb his sleep, she slipped out of the bedroom. Pacing nervously around the living room of their suite, she decided that a little late night hot chocolate might calm her down. After drinking a cup of hot chocolate, she was still not sleepy. Glancing at the clock, she saw that it was 3:30 in the morning. Wanting to move around, she slipped out of their quarters.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.