William Redman Carter - Cover

William Redman Carter

Copyright© 2005 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 49

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 49 - William Redman Carter is the son of John Carter and Linda Carter. Within his blood lies a heritage of the true people and the white man. He is blessed by the Gods and Goddesses, as well as the Great Spirit. Yet, he is still a man with all of the needs and desires of a young man.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction  

Feeling happy about having delivered bonus checks to everyone earlier that day, Juanita entered the break room and looked around at her co-workers. None of them seemed to be too happy. Sandra had her arms crossed tightly below her breasts. Barbara was idly playing with her coffee cup with a frown on her face. Donna was hunched over with her clasped hands held between her thighs. Amanda was grasping her folding white cane with white finger tips. Curious, Juanita asked, "What's the matter?"

"William gave me a ten thousand dollar bonus for my work in Seattle," Sandra said. There was a hint of anger in her voice and her body language conveyed irritation.

"I know. I wrote the check," Juanita said with a smile. Seeing Sandra's reaction, she frowned. Confused by the apparent anger, she asked, "Wasn't it good enough?"

"It was too much! I was just doing my job," Sandra said in protest.

Shrugging her shoulders, Juanita said, "He appreciated the fact that you went the extra distance for him."

"Well I don't want his money," Sandra declared.

"What would you rather have?"

"I'd rather have him throw me over a table and take me like a man takes a woman," Sandra declared. She looked around the room to see if anyone had a problem with what she said.

Laughing at the way Sandra had phrased her answer, Juanita said, "Is that all? Don't worry about that. You'll get your turn with him. Each of us will."

"What do you mean?" Donna asked sitting up straight in her chair. She put her clasped hands on the table and looked at Juanita with her full attention.

Taking a seat, Juanita said, "I grew up around the Carters. My mother would go visit Ed Biggers about once every six months. She'd come home with a grin that would last her until her next visit. All of their staff was sleeping with them."

"You're kidding," Amanda said shocked that someone would talk that way about her own mother. She put her folded cane down on the table and turned to face in the direction of Juanita.

"Not at all."

"What about your father? Wasn't he suspicious?"

Juanita sat back in her chair and said, "My father was head over heels for Kelly Carter. He went up there with my mother. He would sleep with Kelly while my mother was busy with Ed."

"You're kidding," Amanda said unable to believe it.

"Not at all. Everyone knew about it, because everyone was doing it," Juanita said dismissing the objection with a wave of her hand that Amanda would never be able to see. "Our town had more multiple marriages and open marriages than any other town in America. I can't wait to get back to Arizona. I'm figuring on having two husbands and a wife."

There were too many things in Juanita's explanation that sparked Barbara's curiosity. She chose the most obvious question and asked, "So why isn't William doing his bit with us?"

"He's so in love with Lucy that he doesn't even see us. She'll push him into sleeping with us soon enough," Juanita said with calm assurance.

"Who? Lucy?" Barbara asked.

"Yes. She's a Carter woman if I've ever seen one," Juanita answered.

That fit with what William had said at lunch in Seattle. Sandra said, "William told us that Lucy was pushing him to love the women who were in love with him."

"That's right," Donna said, "The weird thing is that he was rather puzzled about who loved him and what she meant by loving us back."

Upset by the suggestion that a wife would send her husband off to service other women, Amanda said, "She's his wife!"

Juanita looked over at the blind woman and asked, "What's the matter, Amanda?"

"She's his wife. She shouldn't be trying to get him laid by other women," Amanda declared.

The Hispanic woman took Amanda's hand and held it in hers. In a very soft voice, she said, "There are times when I envy Lucy. That woman receives more love from William than any woman receives from any other man. She is his one true love. He loves her with his whole heart, body, and soul. He has dedicated his life to making her happy."

Juanita started rubbing Amanda's hand with soft gentle strokes. Amanda shifted feeling a little uncomfortable while Juanita continued, "He could sleep with all of us and still give Lucy more love than you can imagine. He could be in love with all of us and his love for her would grow even that much more. She's the luckiest woman in the world."

"You have to understand how the Carters view love. Love to them isn't a commodity to be traded or brokered. It isn't to be hoarded. It is to be given away freely and without condition. They give themselves to each other with their full heart and soul. The really amazing thing is that the more they give, the more they have to give," Juanita said while punctuating each sentence with a kiss on a knuckle on Amanda's hand. A small shiver went through Amanda's body as the thought of protesting briefly flitted through her mind.

"Sometimes, when you watch them around other people it is almost frightening. You think to yourself that no one can love that much. Then they turn to you and it is like being hit with a spot light. You're blinded by the intensity of their love. Your heart beats rapidly, your palms sweat, and your knees get weak," Juanita said continuing her little kisses.

Turning Amanda's hand over, Juanita started tracing little circles in the center of her palm. The sensation tickled and nearly drove Amanda out of her mind. Juanita continued, "My mother says that all of the Carter men have an infinite capacity for love. William is no different. Each of you has already felt it and he wasn't even consciously paying attention to you. When he does look at you with desire, you'll be wet between the legs and panting like a bitch in heat."

Barbara and Sandra were leaning forward, stiff nipples tenting their tops, watching Juanita's treatment of Amanda's hand. With an expression of curiosity, Donna was leaning forward watching Juanita. Sandra said, "Lucy wasn't raised a Carter."

Releasing Amanda's hand, Juanita leaned back in her chair. Amanda ran her other hand over the hand that had just been released. Smiling, Juanita said, "All of the Carter women are strong and sexy. You will never meet a stronger woman than a Carter woman. The most important thing to understand is that they are smart, really smart. Lucy is no exception."

"I'll admit that she's smart. She understands mathematics that makes my head spin just looking at it," Barbara said.

"That's just smart. Lucy is very smart. She will let William love and express his love for other women because the alternative is even worse. She doesn't want to love a man who could allow other people to be hurt because he ignores or rejects their love for him. If she allowed him to reject us, then it would eventually cripple his ability to love her," Juanita explained. Giving a soft smile as she anticipated the consequences of Lucy's actions, she added, "Yes, Lucy will press him to pay attention to us because she's very smart."

While Juanita was discussing matters with her coworkers, Lucy was straddled on William enjoying a nice slow session of love making. She leaned over and held a firm ripe breast with a hard nipple just out of reach of William's mouth. He struggled to reach it with his tongue. She giggled and lowered it to his waiting mouth. William worked her nipple through a gentle orgasm.

When Lucy settle back, William said, "I missed you so much."

"I missed you, too," she replied enjoying the warmth from her orgasm.

"I really missed you at night. I kept waking and thinking that you were supposed to be in bed beside me," William said. He ran a hand across her chest, pausing slightly to caress each breast.

"Why didn't you have Sandra sleep with you?"

"She's not you," William said absently. His eyes were drinking in the sight of her body. He shivered and said, "You are so beautiful."

"She's a woman and she loves you," Lucy said.

Getting irritated by the continued insistence of Lucy to fix him up with women, he said, "I'll believe that when she tells me that to my face."

"Will you make love to her when she does tell you that?" Lucy asked getting even more turned on. It wasn't the conversation that was turning her on, but his touches.

William grabbed her and twisted around so that she ended up under him without ever losing penetration. Easing into her, he grunted, "Do you want me to?"

"Yes, I want you to do that," Lucy said as another shudder of pleasure rippled through her body. This was their sixth time in two days since he had returned from Seattle. As pleasurable as his attention was to her, she was beginning to get sore. She had no doubt that he would want to take her again that afternoon and again that evening.

Confused, he asked, "Why?"

Lucy tightened her hold of him and wrapped her legs around his butt. Feeling another orgasm sneaking up on her, she answered, "Because I know that you will love me even more afterwards."

Thrusting harder as his orgasm approached, William gave up talking and concentrated on pleasuring his wife. He wanted to ensure that she came one more time and at the same time as he did. His efforts paid off. She cried out and hugged him tightly while he released deep within her. As always, it seemed to both of them that their souls merged together. Only this time, it was as though something was held back on her part. She knew what it was and knew that it was up to her to correct that problem.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.