William Redman Carter - Cover

William Redman Carter

Copyright© 2005 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 36

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 36 - William Redman Carter is the son of John Carter and Linda Carter. Within his blood lies a heritage of the true people and the white man. He is blessed by the Gods and Goddesses, as well as the Great Spirit. Yet, he is still a man with all of the needs and desires of a young man.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction  

Nancy Darnell, Mistress of Ceremonies for the Druids, stood at head of the platform. She had finished explaining the significance of the ceremony that was to take place and now she was waiting for the bride and groom. This was her first wedding ceremony in which none of the individuals involved were a Druid. Oliver had volunteered to perform the ceremony, but she had insisted that she be allowed the honor. It was, after all, her service.

A very serene Lucy walked to the platform from the dressing room. She was radiant. She had never looked as beautiful as she did in her white robe. A hush fell upon the people in the stands of the stadium. It was amazing how quiet five thousand people could become. Lucy stepped onto the platform. When she reached a spot just in front of Nancy, she stopped and turned to look back the way she came.

William left the door and walked alone to the platform. He looked handsome in his blue robe. While her approach had been serene, William's gave the impression of being in a hurry. He stepped onto the platform and stopped beside her. They turned to look at each other. The love in their eyes was obvious to even the guests seated furthest from them. William reached out and took her hand.

Nancy, using a sword, traced a circle around the platform. When she had closed the circle, she shouted, "Be gone negative energies."

She lowered the sword and traced a second circle around the platform. When she had closed the circle, she shouted, "Protect us from negative energies."

She traced out a circle a third time. Once the circle was closed, she shouted, "Make us invisible to those that mean us harm."

By warding the area from evil, the platform had become sacred ground. She went to a covered table and removed the cover to reveal a jar of wine, a silver goblet, and a small knife. She placed the sword upon the table.

Upon picking up the jar of wine, she held it up and shouted, "May the Gods and Goddesses bless this wine!"

William was sure that he could see an aura of energy settle around the bottle of wine. Nancy returned the bottle to the table. Smiling at the couple, she asked, "Do you swear before the Gods and Goddesses that you enter this union of your own free will?"

Together, William and Lucy answered, "Yes."

Nancy turned to face the guests and shouted, "Do you swear by the deity that you hold most holy that this couple has answered yes?"

With the roar that only five thousand voices raised as one can make, the audience answered, "Yes."

She shouted, "Then no person may question the decision to be in this marriage!"

Turning to the couple, she asked, "Do you swear by the Gods and Goddesses that you enter into this marriage to love and be loved?"

"Yes," the couple answered in one voice.

Nancy turned to face the guests and shouted, "Do you swear by the deity that you hold most holy that this couple has answered yes?"

With the roar, the audience answered, "Yes."

She shouted, "Then no person may question the motives behind this marriage!"

Nancy returned to the table and picked up the jar of wine. She poured a small amount of the wine into the silver goblet before replacing the jar on the table. She picked up the silver goblet and the small knife. She stepped up to William and said, "Hold out your hand."

Knowing that she was about to invoke one of the most powerful acts of magic, William held out his hand. She stabbed a finger with the knife and held the goblet under the wound to catch his blood. She went to Lucy and told her, "Hold out your hand."

Nervous about getting cut, Lucy held out a trembling hand. Nancy stabbed the finger and caught the few drops of blood that escaped from the wound in the silver goblet. She winked at Lucy who was staring at the cut on her finger wondering why it wasn't hurting.

Nancy returned to the table and swirled the mixture of wine and blood. She then poured the mixture back into the jar. She set the silver goblet back on the table and picked up the jar. She swirled the jar so that the contents could mix. Once she was satisfied, she poured a little of the wine back into the silver goblet.

Holding the goblet up for all to see, she said, "By drinking the wine in this goblet, you will bind yourselves to each other for a period of one year."

She handed the goblet to William. He drank half of the contents and handed it back to her. She then handed it to Lucy. Looking over the edge of the goblet at William, Lucy finished the contents of the goblet. It seemed to Lucy and William as if a bolt of lightning had blasted through them the moment she finished the wine. A rope of energy tied their souls together making them one.

Nancy took the goblet from a stunned Lucy and placed it on the table. When the couple recovered, she said, "Each year, on the anniversary of this date, you will fill this goblet with some wine from this jug. You renew your joining for another year by taking a sip of wine."

Nancy closed the jar of wine and handed it to William. She then handed the silver goblet to Lucy. The young couple held onto their items as if they were the most valuable things in the world. Nancy said, "If either of you chooses not to renew your role in the joining, then you need not drink of the wine. That shall end the bond that has been forged between you."

"Say hello to the newest family of the Clan Carter!" Nancy shouted.

The people in the stands went crazy. Shouts of hello and congratulations echoed through the basketball stadium. It was nowhere near as loud as when the Denver Nuggets won a game at the last second, but it was an impressive sound none the less.

Walking together, William and Lucy walked out of the arena. Once they were out of view, they put down the jar of wine and goblet. Lucy jumped onto William; wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. In dire need, she said, "I'm so horny that my nipples are going to burst."

Rather than answer, William kissed Lucy with passion. It was a minute later before they broke apart. In a lusty voice, William said, "We can't have any exploding nipples. What do you suggest?"

"Get out of that robe and take care of the problem!" Lucy growled even while pulling her robe off.

A white robe and a blue robe settled onto the ground with Lucy lying atop them. It was hard to say if William mounted Lucy. It was more like she pulled him into her. Frantic with desire, they coupled on the floor. Each time Lucy climaxed, the feeling of lightning shot through both of them. The lightning grew stronger each time. Over and over, she came until he collapsed atop her after having his orgasm. Breathless, they held each other. Finally, Lucy said, "Wow."

"Wow, is right," William said still breathing heavily from his actions. He struggled to rise and then asked, "Are we still on the basketball court?"

"I don't think so," she said with a giggle. Truth to tell, she wasn't sure.

"Do you still have your nipples or did they explode?"

"You acted in time, they are still here," Lucy said with a giggle as she looked down at her chest. Her chest was glowing red with an orgasmic blush.

William reached over and put an arm around her. They moved together so that they were cuddling. He said, "This is nice."

"We should get out to the reception," she said.

"It'll take a half an hour for everyone to get outside to the reception."

"How long have we been in here?"

William kissed her neck before he answered, "Forever would not be long enough."

"We should get out to the reception," she said again.

"There are five thousand people out there and the only one I want to see is in here with me," William said and then kissed his way down to her nipples. Lucy sighed at the intense feelings that his kisses created within her.

"You win," she said and reached for him.

"Didn't you say that we should go out to the reception?" William teased. He gave a little nip to her hard nipple.

"Screw the reception, make love to me," Lucy replied. His attention was driving her crazy. For the next hour, he did as she commanded. This time the pace was slow and loving, but the feelings no less intense. Again, each orgasm was accompanied by bolts of lightning that drew them ever closer. By the time they finished, it seemed to them that their bodies shared a single soul.

Looking over the crowd, it was hard for Lucy to believe how many people were gathered in one place for a single wedding. The largest contingent present, over 2000, consisted of men and women who were either homeless or sex workers. They came to give honor to Half Feather and Lucy Diamonds. Happy Harry waved to the newlywed couple. Together they walked over to where he was waiting for them.

"We came to give you our wedding present," Bottle Cap said shifting nervously from one foot to the other. As the man running the Pittsburg Homeless Hotel, he had the most exposure to Half Feather and Lucy Diamonds. As such, he had been named spokesman for the group.

William said, "You needn't give us anything."

In a very serous voice, Bottle Cap said, "Many months have been spent arguing over what kind of wedding present we, the poorest of the land, could give one of the richest men in the country. The debate ranged from coast to coast and we despaired of ever finding a suitable present."

"In the end, it was the Angel of Chicago who convinced us that the one gift that would mean the most to you was our continued friendship. We know that it is not much of a gift, but it is all that we can give," he said. Pointing to the men and women crowded behind him, he said, "I pledge to you our undying friendship on behalf of all of us. If you are ever in need, afraid, or lonely, come to us. We shall satisfy your need, chase away your fear, and keep you company."

William was silent for a moment while he looked over the crowd. When he was sure that he had their attention, he said, "Kings would honor us with titles. Rich men would give us gold. Of all the gifts that one person can give another, there is not one as valuable as friendship. Let each of you know that we value your gift above all else that we could imagine."

Lucy stepped forward and kissed Bottle Cap on the forehead. In a soft voice that managed to carry across the crowd, Lucy said, "In return for your friendship, we give you our love."

Touched, Bottle Cap stepped back and turned to look at the men and women gathered behind him. He was going to ask if they had heard what Lucy Diamonds had said, but the awe struck expressions told him that they had. He looked back at Lucy and said, "You give us too much, but we shall remember this."

"We have food, song, and entertainment for all. Eat, drink, and be merry for today Half Feather and Lucy Diamonds have married!" William shouted.

The crowd roared their approval and dispersed to enjoy themselves. In less than a minute, Happy Harry was left alone with William and Lucy. Shaking his head, he said, "You two never cease to amaze me. About the time that I think you can do no more for my people; you do more for my people."

William shook his head and asked, "What did we do compared to millions offering us their friendship?"

Happy Harry embraced the two of them and said, "Accept the blessings of a broken down old Druid."

The young couple hugged Harry. Lucy's eyes were moist when she finally released him. "Thank you, Harry."

Trying to lighten the mood, Harry said, "They really spent a lot of time trying to come up with the perfect gift. It was even suggested that they should give you the California Kid, but they were afraid that you would return him and they'd be stuck with him forever."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.