Roman Record - Cover

Roman Record

Copyright© 2005 by scriptusest

Chapter 32

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 32 - What happens when Daddy meets 16 year old daughter after not seeing her for three years? He is aided in meeting her by the mother of the daughter's best friend. The friend and her mother both show their affection - and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

While telling me about the later events, she'd started to squeeze my cock again, and press her clitoris against me, but I had refrained from doing anything myself, wanting her to finish her account. But now she had finished, I drew my cock back until the head only just remained inside her, and then smoothly slid it all the way back in, sliding across her cervix, and pressing firmly against her clitoris as I thrust as deeply as I could.

"Oh yes, go deep into me, fill me with your cock, Peter."

I had every intention of doing so, and was fairly sure that all her remembering would have excited her again, just as it had excited me, keeping my cock fully erect all the time I'd been in her, and I was now ready for release. I wanted a really hard, fast fuck, but this wasn't the best position for really hard fucking, so I withdrew from her, much to her dismay.

She immediately cheered up again, when I moved to kneel between her legs, and then lifted both of her legs up towards her chest. Guessing what I had in mind, she spread her legs apart with her knees right up till they almost touched her breasts. I looked down and saw her gorgeous pink pussy lips fully opened, revealing to my eager eyes the entrance to her vagina all covered in her juices, and waiting to be invaded by my rampant cock. I looked up to her face, and her eyes looked at me with love, and her tongue licked across her lips, and then she said to me:

"Yes, Peter, you look as though you want just what I want and need. Don't hold back, will you. I won't break, you know, fuck me, fuck me as hard as you like. You look as though you want to, and I want to be filled by your cock again. I want it in me as far and as hard as you can, but if you want to love me slowly, that'll be fine too. I'm here for whatever you want."

I leant forward, positioning my cock at her entrance, and then slowly pushed it in until I was as deep as I could get, and with her legs up I was able to achieve a delightfully deep penetration. I slid my hands under her arms, and curled them up so that I could grip her shoulders, so that when I started to thrust fast and hard into her, I could hold her towards me, and prevent any tendency of her body to move further up the bed.

I now pulled back equally slowly, and then thrust forward much more rapidly, and Sally gave a little grunt as my cock plunged into her depths, and my thighs smacked hard against her bottom. Without pause, I commenced to slam my cock in and out of her as hard as I could, and almost as fast as I was able to, just keeping a little in reserve. Her heels she now lowered to my behind, and at the depth of each stroke, she urged me in even further by digging her heels into me. Her arms she put around me, Hugging me tightly against her breasts.

I put my lips to hers, and our mouths opened so that our tongues could meet and she thrust her tongue into my mouth in time with my cock being thrust into her tight juicy pussy. The sensation of plunging my cock vigorously into her deliciously tight pussy was blissful. Her vagina was so beautifully resilient, it hugged my cock all the way in and out, seeming to narrow each time I withdrew, so that when I plunged back into her, I had to force her walls apart again.

I could feel that each time I reached towards her depths, my knob was sliding across her cervix, and before very long at all, Sally took her mouth from mine, and began to pant and gasp for breath, as well as continuing to grunt each time our bodies collided, and her clitoris was squeezed by my descending body.

In and out I pounded, my cock feeling like a rod of steel, and her pussy like a warm oiled glove covering a clenching fist.

"Oh Peter, that's so good," she cried, interspersing her words with grunts, "Oh, yes, fuck me, I'm coming, I'm coming, fuck my cunt with your hard, hard cock, yes, Yes, YES, oh, oh Oh God, YEEEEEESSSSSS," she shouted, and her pussy clenched and unclenched around my cock, and all of her body was trembling and shaking as she was swept away with her orgasm.

I knew that if I hesitated at all, my orgasm would follow immediately, but I felt that, for the moment at least, as long as I kept pounding into her, I could hold it back, and as it was such a glorious feeling to be hammering into her, I wanted to prolong it if I could.

So instead of giving her time to recover from her orgasm, I just continued to thrust my rigid cock in and out of her as hard as I could, At first it was more difficult, as her pussy was gripping me tighter than ever, and to force an entrance took much more effort, but very quickly her pussy began to respond to my continued fucking, and relaxed sufficiently for me to slide in and out more easily, although I was still being squeezed both on the way in, and back out again.

For a few seconds, possibly as long as a quarter of a minute, while she was in the throes of her crisis, Sally seemed oblivious to what I was doing, and her feet just rested limply against me with her arms loosely around my back, but then she gradually became aware, and looked up at me with some surprise, and tightening her arms and heels against me, managed to gasp:

"Oh God, Peter, you're driving me straight to another come. My love, my wonderful lover, oh yes, fuck me, fuck my cunt, this is wonderful, yes, ram it into me and fill me with your juice. Oh Peter, yes, yes."

My cock was being treated to the most exquisite fucking now, because when she came, the juices seemed to issue from the walls of her vagina making her juicy pussy even more liquid, and it felt as though there was a layer of warm oil covering my cock all the time, but such was the power of her vaginal grip that I still felt firmly held in spite of this extra lubrication.

The efforts I was expending were taking their toll on me: I was beginning to feel short of breath, and was gasping loudly, trying to breath sufficiently. The sweat was pouring off me, down my chest, and dripping onto Sally; and I could feel my back muscles beginning to tire a little, so I knew that whether I came, or Sally came again, I would be physically incapable of maintaining this pace of fucking for very much longer.

Now was the time for one last burst of effort, that I would try to sustain until we both reached the pinnacle of pleasure. I'd kept a little speed in reserve, and now was the time to use it.

Once I'd come to that realization, I hammered my rampant cock in and out of her clasping cunt as fast as I could, and the force with which our bodies collided caused a loud slap, and I could feel the perspiration, not just mine but Sally's as well, being spread across us where we met.

"Peter, I'm coming again, come with me my love, fill my cunt, fill my soul with your love, oh yes, oh God, I'm coming I'm coming."

"Hold me, Sally, hold me tight and fuck me, I'm coming too, oh yes, your cunt's on fire and it feels so wonderful, oh God, yes, yes, God, I love you, I'm nearly there, I can't stop."

"Don't stop Peter, I'm coming, come with me, yes, Yes, YES. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh."

As Sally let out this last cry of triumph I felt the come thrusting its way up my cock, and I gave one last thrust, the hardest of all those I'd made, and my cock plunged into the honeyed tunnel of her vagina, coming to rest as deep into her as I think I'd ever been. As I reached the depths, the come shot out of me, spurting again and again, each spurt sending a violent tremor through her as it splashed against her womb. As the last spurt died away, I collapsed, utterly exhausted, gasping for breath against this wonderful woman that I felt I had cruelly abused by the way I had hammered away at her, with only my own needs in my mind.

As I started to regain some awareness of the sensations reaching my body, I realised we were both slick with perspiration, and when I looked at Sally, I could see that the whole of her body was shining with beads of it. I didn't quite know what to say, as during the latter part of our recent love-making I'd been almost totally oblivious to Sally's needs. Indeed, it wasn't really love-making at all, it was just fucking, and that seemed selfish and unfair, particularly with such an adorable woman with whom I was so in love. I didn't know what to say, but I had to say something.

"I'm so sorry, Sally."

She looked at me in astonishment.

"Sorry? What for?"

"For being so selfish. All I wanted to do was to keep fucking you for as long and as hard as I could. When you had a climax I made no effort to let you enjoy it, and then later, whether you came or not didn't matter, all I wanted to do was to enjoy the pleasure for as long as I could, and then empty my balls into you. I was just fucking you, like some whore I paid for, not making love with the woman I adore. I hope I didn't hurt you, and if I did, I apologise profoundly, and will quite understand if you feel differently about me. I am sorry, and I do apologise. Please forgive me, I won't let it happen again."

"Peter, are you being serious, or are you winding me up?"

"Yes, I am, completely serious, Sally. I feel desperately ashamed of my behaviour, and am afraid I may have spoiled not just the weekend, but everything." And at that moment, that is exactly how I felt. In retrospect it seems so silly and melodramatic, but that's how I felt.

"Look at me, Peter, look me straight in the eyes, and don't stop looking there until I finish what I have to say, and don't interrupt, either.

"First, I told you not to hold back, and that I wouldn't break. There are only two, no, three ways you could hurt me with your cock. If you rammed it into my mouth to hard, you might hurt the back of my throat; if you pushed it into my pussy before I was ready, and you'd have to catch me unawares, and be damn quick to do that, because my juices start to flow whenever you touch me; and if you went into my bottom without lubing up well. I honestly do not think you could ever hurt me with your cock in my pussy if my juices were flowing.

"Second, you didn't stop when I had a climax, so what? I may have missed out on enjoying that one as much as I might, but you have given me so much pleasure otherwise, what does missing a little for once matter?

"Third, this time you fucked me, and didn't make love with me. Oh Peter, I despair of you, how many times have I asked you to fuck me hard and fast, and you've done so? Even supposing that I hadn't wanted it like that, and didn't particularly enjoy it, if you did, then that's fine with me, as long as it didn't happen every time. As it happens, I did enjoy it, immensely. The feel of your cock hammering into me was delicious, but that's beside the point. If this time that is what you wanted, or needed, then I'm pleased you did it.

"Finally, you treated me like a whore, and not your lover. Peter, I want to be your whore, your lover, your friend, your companion and your wife. One of the role plays I was going to suggest was me as a whore, and another, for your interest, was for you to be my male whore.

"Oh, Peter, my dearest love, please stop worrying about such silly things. I am overjoyed that I could arouse you so that you needed to fuck me as hard as that. Don't you see, it's like several other things we've done together, they're lovely now and again, but not for all the time. I wouldn't like it if you fucked me like that on every occasion, but once in a while, it's gorgeous to feel you letting go completely.

"Now, I've finished what I want to say, and I want you to tell me honestly if you understand what I mean, and I don't want to hear another word about you being sorry, and apologising, or any other rubbish. Clear?"

"Yes, clear, and yes, I understand, and yes, I'm probably a complete idiot, but you mean so much to me, and I was so afraid that I might have hurt or offended you."

"I appreciate that, you silly lovely man, and I hope you now accept that you didn't do either."

"Yes, I do, Sally."

"In that case, instead of looking into my eyes while I'm lecturing you, why not come and kiss me, and you can do that as hard as you like, too."

She smiled at me, and the love shining out of her eyes warmed my heart and my soul. I leaned forward, and gently pressed my lips to hers, and then licked along her lips, as her tongue slipped between mine to lick me, and then entered my mouth, and caressed my teeth, my gums, and wherever it could reach inside my mouth.

I took my mouth from her, and said:

"Sally, I do so love you, I just couldn't bear it if through some stupid act of mine, I upset you, and what we share."

"Stop worrying, Peter, I love you too, and I am most definitely not going to let you go because of any single action of yours. Look, if I had really disliked what happened, or what could happen at any time when one of us does something different, I would tell you, just as I hope and expect you would tell me if you disliked something, and then I would expect that whatever it was would not happen again. But I really cannot conceive of anything so horrendous that it would cause anything more than a 'please don't do that again' or 'please stop that, I don't like it', can you?"

"No, I suppose not."

"Let's have a drink then, and a shower, and then get ready to go and play golf."

"Fine, tea or coffee?"

We settled on coffee, which we had downstairs, and then we showered and changed into our golfing gear. By the time we'd done this, it was just turned twelve o'clock.

"Do you want to go to the club now, and have something to eat there before we play?" I asked.

"If we go now, we'll be there at about twelve fifteen or so, and if we just have a bacon sandwich — and I wouldn't want anything more than that, we could be hanging around for about three quarters of an hour, isn't that a bit long?"

"Yes, it is really, let's wait another quarter of an hour or so. By the way, you know I mentioned the possibility of getting a car for the girls?"

"Yes, and I insist on paying for half of it."

"Well, wouldn't it be rather nice for them if it was in one of the garages waiting for them when they arrived down here?"

"I think they would be delighted, and I know that I would be, as they'll then not need me as a chauffeur. Would you have the time to sort one out before then?"

"I don't see why not. I was thinking of a second hand one, but with a low mileage. Does Lucy drive only automatics, or is she used to a manual gearbox?"

"Because mine's an automatic, she's never driven anything else."

"Right, we need to buy an automatic then. What do you think about a VW Golf? They'd get clubs and trolleys in with the back seat folded, and a colleague of mine used to have an automatic Golf, and he said it was a great car."

"Let's go now, Peter, and on the way to the club, stop at a newsagent, and get a local paper, and see what's available, and what the prices are like."

"Good idea, let's do that then."

We set off, and bought one of the local free papers — free when delivered, but paid for from a newsagent, and then carried on to the golf club. Before going into the club, we went to the pro shop and paid our entry fee. We decided to leave our shoes and clubs in the car until we needed them, and went into the lounge to have our lunch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.