Roman Record
Chapter 31

Copyright© 2005 by scriptusest

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 31 - What happens when Daddy meets 16 year old daughter after not seeing her for three years? He is aided in meeting her by the mother of the daughter's best friend. The friend and her mother both show their affection - and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

When I awoke the following morning, I found that we were both lying on our sides, facing in the same direction, with Sally pressed up against me, my arm over her. I must say that to wake up in the morning to find a stocking clad leg pressing against your legs is a very erotic experience. I must try to remember to ask her to sleep in her stockings more often!

I didn't want to disturb her, and the pleasure of feeling her back and her bottom pressed into me, didn't in any way make it a penance to just lie there for a while, thinking how fortunate I was, and wondering how I had ever thought that I was happy in my previous existence before I met this wonderfully adorable woman.

My thoughts then went to the events of the previous day. I found that thinking about what occurred just before we went to sleep was either too recent, or too soul-searing, and preferred not to dwell on it, so I thought about our time in the afternoon, when she had spent time tied to this bed. That had been so sensually exciting for me, that before very long, my cock was fully erect, and pressing against Sally's bottom. Fearing that I might wake her, I pulled slightly away from her, but when I did so, I heard her say:

"Don't do that, Peter, I've been awake for a minute or two, and I loved feeling you hardening. I hope it was me that you were thinking about by the way. Don't take it away from me, instead, why don't you slip it back into my pussy?"

As she said this, she moved her upper body away from me, but kept her bottom pressed against me, thus making her pussy more accessible. She lifted her leg slightly as well, for the same reason. Before actually trying to enter her, I pushed my knob in between her lips, and slid it backwards and forwards, and was both surprised and delighted to discover that she was already deliciously liquid.

I lodged the head of my cock at the entrance to her vagina, and pushed into her. The warm wetness I was getting to know so well welcomed me back again as I slid in up to the hilt, and her bottom felt even better pressed against me with my cock in her then it had done before.

"Mmmmm, that's just what I wanted, Peter. I go to sleep with your cock inside me, and before I'm fully awake, it's back there again. I think I could get to like being with you, you know."

"I can't promise that you'll have me there when you go to sleep every night, but I suspect that most nights it will have been there not long before, my love. As for the mornings, well, you told me you liked to be woken up with a cup of tea. You can't have both, can you?"

"Well as long as it is one or the other, I don't mind which, because it would seem, based on my experience of sleeping with you so far, that whichever is first, the other soon follows. However, if you want to go and make a cup of tea now, please do so, I'm sure I can find some way to amuse myself while you're doing it."

"You tempt me to make a very vulgar remark, as I'm sure you intended, so I won't. Instead, just for that, when you have finished with me, I'll let you go and make the tea."

"You're a hard man, Mr McKenzie, but in a different sense," she squeezed my cock with her pussy, "That's something that I rather like about you, especially when you're hard in the morning."

She gave a little giggle, which seemed to spread to her pussy, which shook around my cock. I started to slide in and out of her, slowly and deeply, and at the same time, I reached forward and began to stroke her breast with my hand, just stroking along the breast from underneath it up to her nipple. After half a dozen strokes like this, I took her nipple between my fingers and rolled it to and fro.

I wanted to have both of my hands on her, so I pushed my lower arm under her, and reaching round, took her other breast in that hand, and treated it the same way. Having my hands filled with her soft but resilient breasts, with their silky smooth skin, and erect nipples was the best way I could think of to fill my hands, although to fill them with the cheeks of her bottom came a very close second.

As I pressed into her at the deepest end of each stoke, I became aware of an unusual sensation against my legs, and it took me a while to realise it was because she still had on her stockings, and I moved my upper arm down, removing that hand from her breast in order to stroke her upper leg, feeling the delicious contrast in textures between her stocking clad leg and the soft smooth skin immediately above it.

I stroked higher on her leg, and was rewarded by a sharp intake of breath when my hand touched her pussy, so I lifted my hand to my mouth in order to lubricate it with my saliva, and then replaced it on her pussy, and began to gently stroke her clitoris, which, of course, didn't receive much stimulation when I was entering her from behind.

"Oh yes, that's good, that's so good, Peter." was her immediate reaction so I continued to accompany my shafting of her pussy by massaging her clit with my fingers.

Sliding in and out of her pussy, when I was lying on my side, required little effort, merely rolling myself to and fro a little, which gave me every opportunity to savour the sensations I was receiving. Her pussy was so well lubricated even though she'd only just woken up, that I slid easily into her.

Even though well lubricated, her pussy was gripping me quite tightly, particularly when I was withdrawing from her, and, as I had noticed before, my foreskin was pulled forward over my knob as I withdrew, but was pushed right back when I started to slide into her each time. The result was that it was my uncovered knob that had to push aside the walls of her vagina as I pressed into her.

I hadn't known that many women, but I had never known a mature woman like Sally to have such a wonderfully tight vagina, and sliding in it was sheer pleasure. Her grip on my oscillating cock was as if I were being held by someone's fist, it was so tight, but so well lubricated as if the same fist were actually oozing oil. It's difficult to describe accurately just what it felt like, but the description didn't matter to me, all I was aware of was how good it felt, now, and every time that I had been inside her.

While I had been having these thoughts about the superb quality of the pussy I was enjoying, I had continued my slow, long strokes in and out of her vagina, and also my stroking of her clit with the fingertips of one hand, and her breast with the other. The combination of these actions was causing Sally to utter little moans of pleasure, and her breathing was becoming irregular, coming in little gasps, rather than the calm breathing that she'd had at the beginning.

I leaned forward to press my lips against the base of her neck, and my tongue tasted the slight saltiness of her, as I started to lick in small circles around where my mouth was pressed. At the same time, I speeded up the rate at which I was plumbing her pussy, not by any means a fast rate, but rather, less slowly than I had been doing. When this increased the intensity, and loudness of her gasps, I sped up a little more.

"Oh yes, I love your cock in me, I love it sliding in and out of me, fuck me faster Peter, fuck my cunt. It's longing to be filled with your come again, fuck me hard and fast, please."

How could any man resist such a request from such a beautiful woman, particularly when he had his cock in her cunt, and the request was for him to do just what he wanted to do anyway. I started to fuck her faster, harder and deeper, and my fingers massaged her clit a little more firmly as well. I stopped stroking her breast, and instead began to squeeze it and milk it, as I knew she loved and soon I felt her pussy start to quiver around my cock as it hammered in and out of her. This spurred on my efforts, until I was fucking her as fast as I was able to, and the clenching and unclenching round my cock grew stronger, as did the trembling and shaking from deep within her,

"Oh Peter, I'm coming, I'm coming, oh yes, fuck me, fuck my cunt, squeeze my tits, oh yes, fuck me, fuck me."

Then with a deep long sigh, she began to shake all over as her orgasm gripped her, and as it gripped her, so she gripped me with he love muscles, and precipitated my orgasm, and each spurt of my come as she felt it splash against her inner walls seemed to set off a new series of trembling and shaking in her. Finally, as my spurts diminished, and her trembling body subsided, she turned her head towards me, smiled a smile of satisfaction and love, and said:

"That was a lovely way to start any day, Peter, and I'd love to kiss you, but will you accept an IOU for the moment, as I can't reach you."

"Just waking up next to you is a perfect start to the day for me, Sally, my adorable lady, but this, well this is not just perfect, it's magical too. I know I've said it before, but I love you, I adore you, and you make me the happiest man in the world, my sweet angel of love. I'll accept your IOU, provided, of course, it is paid with interest."

"I can't wait to kiss you, Peter, at least let me kiss these fingers that were just pleasuring me so well."

She took the hand that had been stroking her pussy, and raised it to her lips, first kissing it, and then sucking each of my fingers, cleaning from them the traces of her love juices that coated them.

The sensation of having my fingers sucked by her, sent a little shiver through me, which was transmitted all the way to my cock, still buried in her pussy, and as she sucked each finger, my cock gave a little twitch, which, in its turn brought a little gasp from Sally. My cock was rapidly losing its hardness, and as it started to slip out of her, I gave a little sigh of anguish, for I would have loved to stay there, even though I knew that my exit was inevitable.

As I had come to expect, as soon as my cock came out of her, Sally put her hand down to cover her pussy to trap any escaping come, and then pushed me over on to my back, so that she could take my cock in her mouth and clean from it all the come and her juices that adhered to it.

After she had raised her hand to her mouth, and licked my come and her juice from it, she pressed her mouth to mine, and our tongues met to savour the mixture of our love offerings in her mouth, which we subsequently shared and swallowed.

"There," she said, "One IOU honoured, and I hope the interest was acceptable."

"Very much so," I replied, "And that's another new experience for me, the first kiss I receive in the morning contains a mixture of come and love juice. Is there no end to the fresh delights you are going to offer me?"

"I don't know, but I will do my best to keep you interested and involved, one way or another."

"You will not even need to try to do that, my love, your very presence, your existence ensues that I will always be interested and involved. I love you far too much to ever be otherwise."

I kissed her again, and although our mouths had nothing to share this time, that in no way decreased the joy of having her lips, her mouth and her tongue against mine. As soon as we broke apart, she got out of bed, and said:

"If my lord would care to make himself comfortable, his handmaiden, or should I say cock-maiden will go and fetch him a cup of tea, as my punishment for tempting him to vulgarity," and she went.

While she was gone, I went to the bathroom for a pee, and also to give myself a quick wash as I found that the tops of my legs and my pubic hair had the dried remains of our previous late night loving there, which no doubt leaked out of Sally's pussy while we were asleep.

When Sally came back with two mugs of tea, I was sitting leaning against the bed-head, and she gave me my cup, and then putting hers down on the bedside table, went into the bathroom presumably for the same reasons as I did, for I noticed that she'd washed her pussy and the top of her legs when she returned, and also removed her stockings.

"I was looking forward to taking those off," I said.

"Well, you've had plenty of opportunity, haven't you."

"I suppose so, but I'm glad I didn't, there's something very exciting about the feel of stockings, and the lovely piece of bare flesh just above them. When I woke up this morning, and could feel your stocking covered legs against mine, I made a mental note to ask you to sleep in them more often."

"I'll take your view into consideration. Obviously it could only be when I'm wearing hold-ups, of course."

"Naturally. Anyway, thank you for my cup of tea. I think my life has just reached a new level of pleasure, I wake up next to the woman I love, who, incidentally I think is the loveliest woman in the world, then we make lovely love together, and finally, I get a cup of tea in bed afterwards. What else could life hold to match this for a start to a day?"

"If you think that your smooth words are going to get you a cup of tea in bed every morning," she laughed, "You'd better think again, but I do thank you for your kind remarks, Peter, even if I think them more than a little flattering."

"No flattery involved at all. To me, even if others don't agree, and I can't see why they shouldn't, you are the loveliest woman in the world, and I certainly cannot conceive of one I would rather wake up next to."

"I'm afraid to swell your head, but there isn't anyone I'd rather wake up next to than you, so we're both well suited, it would seem."

This idle banter continued until we had finished our tea, and then I asked her:

"Ready for breakfast, my love, and do you want to look through the photos then?"

"That sounds like a good idea. If we don't move downstairs now, I may be tempted to have my way with you again, and I think you ought to be nourished first."

"I could wait for breakfast if you wish, but we could always come back here afterwards. Do you want a shower first?"

"I think that sounds good, Do you?"

"Mmm. Why don't you have a shower while I shave, and then I'll shower."

"OK."

So that was what we did, and when Sally got out of the shower, I had just finished shaving, and she put her arms round me while she was still wet, kissed me, and said:

"That feels much nicer. I take it you are only going to put a dressing gown on, and not get dressed yet?"

"That's what I intended, yes."

I had my shower, making it a fairly quick one, and when I went downstairs, Sally had laid the things out for breakfast. After we'd eaten, we took our coffee through to the lounge, and I asked her:

"Do you want to ring the girls before we look at the photos?"

"Yes, perhaps I should. They may have plans for today, although I doubt it, but if they do, they'll be waiting for our call before going out. I'll ring them now."

She picked the phone up, and, as usual, I could only hear one side of the phone call, and had to guess at the other side.

"Hi, Lucy... Hi Angie, how are you both this morning?... We're playing golf this afternoon, and this morning we're going to look at the photos Peter took of the house, so that I can start to plan what I want to bring... Yes, of course I'll bring them home for you to look at... No, I've decided to stay until tomorrow morning, you two can get yourselves off to school all right, can't you?... Yes, I should be back there before you get home from school... Of course you can come home with Lucy, Angie and have a look at the photos, I'll run you home later... Yes, he is listening, why?... Well actually it's none of your business, but since you ask, yes, I do love him, we wouldn't be going to live together if I didn't would we?... That really is none of your business, I may choose to tell you, I may not, but I don't ever expect you to ask about it, do you hear?... Yes, I am quite cross that you asked, if you want to know... OK, I accept your apology, but bear it in mind what I said, and don't ask Peter either. I know we share things, but it's for the person concerned to decide what and when to say anything, not for others to ask, isn't it... I know you told me, but I didn't ask to be told, did I, you chose to, and if you chose not to, that would be your right... That's OK... What are you going to do today?... Well if you're just going to loll about, I hope the house will be clean and tidy when I get there tomorrow... Yes, we'll phone when we get back from the golf club, we'll be having tea there after we've played... All right, I'll tell him... He sends you his love... Bye, bye."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.