Roman Record
Chapter 30

Copyright© 2005 by scriptusest

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 30 - What happens when Daddy meets 16 year old daughter after not seeing her for three years? He is aided in meeting her by the mother of the daughter's best friend. The friend and her mother both show their affection - and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

She led the way to the stairs and I watched the sway of her buttocks under her dress with the greatest pleasure. As she preceded me up the stairs, I saw no reason not to give in to temptation, so my hands slid under her dress, and stroked up the outside of her legs until they rested on her hips, and with each step she took, the sensations transmitted by my hands were sheer delight.

When we reached the bedroom, Sally said:

"Sorry, loo first, and by myself, I don't want you getting diverted."

"OK, I need to go as well though."

"You go first, you'll take longer to get undressed."

"Right, but please don't remove anything until after you've been to the loo. I want that privilege."

I went into the bathroom, and after having a pee, quickly had a BBC wash, and then returned to the bedroom, where I was pleased to see that Sally hadn't undressed at all. While she was in the bathroom, I quickly undressed, keeping only my pants on. Why I kept those on, I've no idea, I just did.

When she returned from the bathroom, she stood in front of me with her back to me, and putting her hands behind her neck, she raised her glorious chestnut hair until it was all off her neck, and guessing what was required, I unzipped her dress, and then undid the little hook at the top.

"Yes," she said, "You are much better at getting a zip down than up, that was much smoother than when you did me up."

"More incentive," I replied, and slid the dress off her shoulders, and it fell to the floor round her feet.

"God, Sally, you look sensational like that."

She turned and stood before me in her black silk panties, bra and sheer black hold ups, all three garments being decorated with white or ivory lace. She still had her shoes on, making her legs appear longer and shapelier than ever.

"I think of the things I gave you, these are the ones that suit you best, my darling, and I think I ought to stick to buying you black undies. I read somewhere that women only ever buy black or white, and all the colours are for men to buy, even though their ladies don't like them."

"What you buy is up to you. I've told you not to, but I doubt if you'll take any notice, but this is one lady who loves coloured undies. Remind me to show you the contents of my undies drawer. Every colour you could imagine, I think. I do like black or white as well though. And these," she said holding her breasts and then stroking over her panties are absolutely gorgeous. If Lydia thought you had good taste in undies after hearing Margaret's description of what I was wearing on Thursday night, goodness knows what she would say if she knew you'd given me these."

I moved towards her, and then sank to my knees in front of her, my face pressed into her panties, where I inhaled the wonderful scent of her womanhood. Inevitably, as she had already had an orgasm downstairs while wearing the panties, their front was soaked with her juices, and when I started to lick, I could taste her sweetness.

"Not through these, Peter, they've got a cotton lining so I can't really feel you through them. Come and stand up again for me."

I did as I was asked, and she put her arms round my neck, pulling my face to hers.

"You really are a lovely man, Peter," and she kissed me softly, "and I do so love you." She kissed me again, this time licking my lips as she did so, "and you've told me you lust for my body," she kissed me a third time, but now she thrust her tongue into my mouth, and then began to shoot it in and out, as if fucking my mouth with it. "Well I lust for yours too, you know."

With that, she disengaged her arms from my neck, and slowly sank to her knees, dragging my pants down with her hands as she sank. She pushed them right down to the floor, and I raised first one foot and then the other so that she could remove them completely.

Once they were out of the way, she pressed her face into my groin, moving my erect cock to one side, and licking up the inside of my thighs, sending shivers through me, and even greater shivers when she took each of my balls in turn into her mouth, and very gently sucked them. The effect on my cock was to harden it even more, and I was longing to have it somewhere warm and wet.

I guess that she realised this, for moving her head back a little, she opened her mouth wide, and then moved forward so that the first thing I touched was the back of her mouth, but as soon as I touched it, her lips closed around me, and her tongue licked all along my shaft, and as she backed away a little, it licked all over my hot knob. I knew I couldn't stand much of this without coming, and I had another destination in mind for that event.

I reached down and took hold of her under the armpits, and lifted her, which she co-operated with, for I would not have succeeded had she resisted, and I said to her:

"That was far too good for me to withstand very long, and you said I'd promised to bend you over the bed, well, I'm about to fulfil that promise, but before I have my wicked way with you, I'd love it if you'd stand at the end of the bed, and then bend right forward, keeping your legs straight. I just want to look at the vision of you like that, with these panties stretched tightly across your bottom. Would you mind?"

"Why should I, and when do I ever mind doing something that pleases you? God knows it is little enough in return for all the pleasure you give me. But I'm not doing it in return, as a thank you, but because you ask me, and I want to. Like this do you mean?"

She stood as I asked, and I gazed at this incredibly erotic vision. Her high heels, as I said before, accentuating her slim ankles and long shapely legs. The legs clad in black hold-ups, and then the expanse of bare skin below those lovely panties which were, as I'd hoped, stretched tightly across her bottom, outlining and defining every part of her.

Between her legs I could see the bulge of the mound of her pussy, and I was totally unable to resist moving forward and grasping her elegant hips, and pulling her hard against me, while my cock slipped in between her legs to lie up against her pussy. She felt unbelievably wonderful, and I think if she had closed her legs, and moved backwards and forwards two or three times, I would have shot my come out into the open air.

To prevent this undesirable result, I stood back a little way from her, and firmly stroked her silk clad bottom, before I said to her:

"Will you close your legs now, so that I can take your panties off, darling."

She closed them together, and I slipped my thumbs inside the top of her panties, and pulled them down to her feet so that she could step out of them. Then I reached forward and undid the catch at the back of her bra, liberating her adorable breasts. Returning to directly behind her, I bent over, and began to lick along the valley that separated the glorious globes of her bottom.

As her legs were still together, I was unable to get my tongue very far down, but she quickly realised both my intention and my problem, and moved her legs apart, and I fell to my knees. As I progressed down the valley, I eventually arrived at the first of my destinations, her secret entrance. I could smell the scent of fresh soap, and so knew that just as I had had a BBC wash after having a pee, she had either just had a B, or more likely, a BP wash — bum and pussy.

Whichever it was, all I knew was that her bottom was waiting to be kissed, to be licked, and then to be tongue-fucked. I kissed her to begin with, and then licked all the sensitive area around her anus, before licking the entrance itself. To ensure that I had as much access to her as possible, Sally reached behind her, and with one hand on each cheek, pulled them apart, making her rosette fully available to my caressing tongue.

The soft moans she was making provided an encouraging and approving accompaniment to my efforts as I licked her, and when I felt the centre start to relax, I pushed the tip of my tongue against it, and was delighted when the entrance opened, and my tongue slipped a little way inside. Pressing it in as far as I could initially, I then pulled it back and then pushed back in again repeatedly, giving her the tongue-fucking I knew she enjoyed.

Although not in the optimum position to lick her pussy, nevertheless, as her head was resting on the bed, I thought that she would be sufficiently accessible for me to be able to pleasure her, and when, after some time of fucking her bottom with my tongue, I moved my attentions further down, I found that I was correct in my estimation, as my tongue slid easily along her juicy lips right the way to her clitoris. I pressed my mouth against her pussy, and my tongue licked along the divide between the inner and the outer lips, and then returned to almost where I had stated, and I licked all around the entrance to her vagina, before beginning to tongue-fuck her pussy.

"Oh yes, Peter, that's so good. Push your tongue into me, fuck me with it. Oh yes."

With this encouragement, not that I needed it, the taste of her, and the copious flow of delectable juices I was lapping from her were more than enough to spur on my efforts. I pressed my mouth even harder against her, thus enabling my tongue to enter her a little further. As always though, I longed to be licking and sucking her clit, so reluctantly on one hand, but eagerly on the other, I moved to the far extent of her pussy, and began to lick he clitoris. As my licking of first her anus, and then her vaginal entrance had already considerably excited her, it was very soon that she seemed to be gasping for breath, and only a very short while after that when she cried:

"Peter, put your cock in me, I'm nearly there, and I want you in me when I come. Put it in me now."

I stood up, and adjusting my position as quickly as I could so that the head of my rampant cock was just lodged in the entrance to her vagina, I gripped her hips, and pulled her on to me at the same time as I thrust forward into her.

My cock slid smoothly into the depths of her trembling pussy, and as it entered, its passage along her love tunnel was accompanied by a sigh of pure pleasure. It was an exquisite feeling to be deep inside her hot juicy pussy as it quivered around me, and to have her beautiful bottom pressed against me.

My hands were still on her hips, and I gently caressed them as I slowly withdrew, and then just as slowly slid back into her until once again, I enjoyed the sensation of having her bottom squashed against me.

"Oh God, that's so good, Peter, but I want it in me hard and fast now, I'm nearly there, my love, so I'd love a hard fast fuck if you feel like it."

Of course I felt like it, I loved loving her slowly, but the feel of fucking her hard, hammering my cock into her receptive pussy as hard and as fast as I could was sheer delight, so taking her at her word, I slid out slowly, and then fucked her in earnest.

In and out my cock went, thrusting into her as hard and as deep as I could, feeling, and hearing her bottom smack against me when I was deep inside her, and then just as quickly pulling back out, until only the knob of my cock remained inside her. Her pussy was closing round me, so that on each stroke into her, my knob had to force apart the walls of her vagina, and as I withdrew, they held me tightly as if to prevent my withdrawal.

My hands on her hips were helping my movements, as I pushed her away on the out stroke, and mercilessly pulled her on to me as I hammered back into her. I knew her clit didn't get as much stimulation as usual when I fucked her from behind, but I felt her fingers brush against my cock as she provided the extra excitement needed. I took my right hand away from her hip, raised it to my mouth and sucked it in order to wet it, and then put it down between us, so that I could stroke her anus, and then push it inside her. It seemed as though as soon as I did this, she tripped over the edge into her orgasm.

"Yes, yes, fuck me, oh God, I'm coming, fuck me, fuck my cunt, fuck my arse, shove your finger into me, and hammer me with your cock, fill my cunt with your come, yes, Yes YES OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhh, yes."

As she shook and trembled her pussy grasped at me convulsively, and the already high level of my arousal was suddenly driven higher, and I too fell over the edge into orgasm.

"Oh Sally, I'm coming too, oh my love, my lovely horny bitch, oh God, yes, yes, yes."

As the come spurted out of me to splash against her, each spurt seemed to set off fresh tremors inside her, to tighten and then loosen before tightening again the grip on my cock. The effort expended in the hard fast fucking added to the weakening effects of the ecstasy that overwhelmed me took all of the strength out of me, and I collapsed forward across her back, and there I lay, completely spent, gasping in trying to get my breath back.

Under me, I could feel the heaving of Sally's torso, as she too gasped for breath. I have no idea how long we stayed like that, but eventually some strength returned to me, and as her back was immediately below my head, I opened my mouth and pressed it to her and licked gently, savouring the slightly salty taste of her caused by perspiration from our exertions.

This seemed to bring life back to Sally, for she turned her head, looked at me, smiled, and said:

"Oh Peter, that was so good. I hope that you didn't want a long slow loving that time, but as soon as I felt you deep inside me, I had an irresistible urge not to be gently loved, but to be fucked, hard and fast, just like you did do."

"Sally, I had no idea what I wanted, except to be in your wonderful pussy, and in that position so that I could enjoy the feel of your bottom pressed against me, and also enjoy the view of the elegant curves of your back, waist and hips when I was inside you. Slow and gentle, or hard and fast, whichever you wanted, I wanted, simple as that."

"Peter, once we are in a position where I can do so without the risk of twisting my back, or breaking my neck, remind me that I owe you a big kiss for your never ending generosity."

"Talking of positions, I think I'm not going to be able to stay in this position much longer, I think I'm about to slip out of you."

"Just a minute," she said, and slipped her hand between her legs, "Now slide out of me, and stand up."

As soon as I stood up, and backed away from her, keeping one hand over her pussy, she turned and kneeling in front of me, sucked my cock into her mouth, and licked it clean.

"Lie back on the bed, and let me clean you, now," I said.

"No, lie on your back on the floor." I did so, and she squatted over my face so that her pussy was against my mouth, before she took her hand away and put it to her mouth. Naturally, most of my come had already run out of her, into her waiting hand, which she was now licking clean, and clearly enjoying the mixture she had trapped there, but there was still some left in her pussy, and I relished the taste and texture of it as it dripped into my mouth. When all that was going to drip out seemed to have finished, I licked her pussy clean.

"Thank you for that," I said. "Me lying on the floor was a much better idea for pussy cleaning than you lying on the bed."

"Except that now you've got to get up and climb on to the bed, unless you want me to come and lie there with you."

"No, let's be comfortable." Sally stood up, giving me a lovely view of her bright pink pussy as she stood astride me, before she move away to the bed, and then I got to my feet, and went and lay beside her on the bed, enfolding her in my arms.

"Sally, my love, I've just got to tell you how wonderful, how erotic you looked when you were leaning over the bed before I took your panties off. You looked terrific after they'd gone, but with them on, stretched so tightly across your bottom when you bent over, that is another special visual memory that I will store for ever, and one I would have loved to photograph, so that you could see it as well."

"Peter, why don't we buy a digital camera. They're not that expensive, and, as you just said, I could then look at what you see as well. I'd like that. Not that I am, in general, all that enthused at looking at photos of me, but I'd love to see pictures of me that really turn you on. I'd know what to do when I wanted to get you going."

"All you have to do to get me going, sexy woman, is to speak to me, in person or by telephone, or to touch me, or even for something to cause me to think of you. Getting me going I don't think is ever likely to be a problem for you."

"Just as it isn't a problem for you with me. Quite the contrary. My problem is not walking about with a wet patch between my legs when I'm near you, or even thinking about you. You do turn me on so quickly, Peter."

"Good, and I hope that I always will do, for I know you'll always turn me on, and I cannot tell you how much that delights me. If I may change the subject for a minute. We haven't mentioned it before, but I hope you are going to stay until Monday morning, and aren't going back up North tomorrow evening after we've played golf."

"You're right, somehow that's never been mentioned. I told the girls that I'd either be back latish Sunday night, or else around midday on Monday, and that I'd let them know which. If I forget, will you remind me to tell them in the morning that I'll be staying here until Monday — that's if it's all right with you."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.