Roman Record - Cover

Roman Record

Copyright© 2005 by scriptusest

Chapter 29

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29 - What happens when Daddy meets 16 year old daughter after not seeing her for three years? He is aided in meeting her by the mother of the daughter's best friend. The friend and her mother both show their affection - and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

She went to her case, and took the turquoise panties from it that she'd worn the day before. I was glad she didn't want to put on the French knickers, as they were downstairs, sealed in a plastic bag for my enjoyment during the week ahead. We went downstairs together, me carrying our mugs that we'd used earlier, and I made us each another cup of tea which we drank sitting in the chairs we'd sat in earlier.

"Do you want to phone the girls now?" I asked. "It would save doing so after we've changed."

"That's a good idea." She picked up the phone and rang them. "Hello, Lucy, it's Mum... Hi, Angie. How's your day been?... Good. Yes, we went to look at the house again, and we like it even more than before... I did measure the rooms in the shed, and I've got them all written down, but not to hand... Yes, Peter took lots of photos and we've had them developed so you can look at them when I get home... No, we didn't play golf today, there was some competition on, but we're going to play tomorrow instead if the weather holds... Yes, we're eating at the golf club tonight with Lydia Blackwell, the club President, who I played with on Thursday... No, we've invited her to join us, to say thank you to her for putting us in touch with the woman who found this house for us... Yes, OK, we'll ring you when we get back. Talk to you later then... Yes, I'll give him your love... Thank you. Bye from both of us."

She hung up and said, "They both send you their love, and hope we have a nice dinner tonight, and, as you probably gathered, I said we'd ring later tonight. Have you finished your tea?" I nodded. "Why don't you go and shower first then, and I'll come and wash your back in a minute when I've finished mine."

I was in the shower, just having finished washing my pubic area, when Sally got in behind me, and put her arms round me.

"I do love the feel of you when you're all wet," she said. "Give me the soap so that I can do your back."

I passed the soap to her, and she rubbed it all over my back and then round my waist. After soaping me, she started to wash me using her hands, and not only where she had soaped, but over my backside, and then between my cheeks, paying particular attention to my hole. It was blissful being washed by her like this, but even better when she again put her arms around me, and pressed her breasts against me, and then slid them around on my soapy back. I turned round and put my arms round her, and we held each other, with the water pouring down on us.

"Your turn to be washed," I said, and took the soap from her.

I began by soaping her front, enjoying myself immensely by ensuring that her wonderful breasts were well soaped, and then smoothing the soap all over them with the palms of my hands. Then I did the same to her back as she had done to mine. I loved the way the soap made her smooth skin even silkier, and when I began to wash between her legs, I felt my cock begin to rise again. I pressed myself against her soapy back, and putting my arms round her, gently stroked her breasts, while my cock pressed between the cheeks of her bottom.

"God, Peter, you really are insatiable, and very glad I am too that you are, but I really feel that, for once I'm going to have to disappoint you, you lovely man, but I need to dry my hair, and put my make-up on — I want to look my best when we arrive at the club for our first meal there. But please, Peter, just because I'm saying 'no' don't think that I don't want you, and I hope that you never cease to want me."

"When I do, my love, you'll be burying me, I'm sure of that. I've never known anyone who so aroused me."

"Nor have I known a man who aroused me as much — or as often — as you do. Come on, rinse me off, and let me go and dry my hair,"

While she was drying her hair, I had a shave, and when I returned to the bedroom she had just about finished.

"Are you going to get dressed at the same time as I do, Peter?"

"I was intending to, why?"

"Well," she paused, "I love you looking at me, but please, just this once, no touching while I'm dressing. Promise?"

"Yes, if you insist."

"The reason I made you promise, is that I propose to put on the black silk undies you gave me, and, although I immodestly say it myself, I thought that they were the loveliest, and made me look the sexiest, of all of them So if you think you might get carried away, you'd better go downstairs until I've got a dress on."

"After that description, you'd need an army to get me out of here," I said with a laugh, "but I'll keep my promise, in fact I'll sit up on the bed, and not move until you say so."

"I do feel cruel, but I know that if you do touch me, we'll never be there on time. Just remember that you'll be able to see them later, when the dress comes off again. Now, just one question, would you rather I wore the basque, or the bra, and if the bra, suspender belt or hold ups?"

"Whichever you would prefer," I replied, "but if you really want me to decide," I thought back to the illustrations in the catalogue, "Bra, panties and hold-ups please."

"Very well."

She went to the chest of drawers which had on it the items I'd given her that she hadn't yet worn, and picked out the bra, panties and a pair of black stockings and put them on the bed, just below my feet. She started with the bra, turning away from me while she put it on, and when she leaned forward in that curious motion so many ladies use to drop their breasts into the bra cups, her pussy showed itself to me, and I felt my cock starting to engorge yet again.

When she turned back to pick up her panties, the sight was entrancing. Only the lower half of her breasts were covered by the bra, and above it I could see their smooth upper slopes, and the valley between that I had so enjoyed sliding my cock in earlier. She picked up the panties, and again turned away to put them on, and this time she had to bend over even further, giving me a better glimpse of the treasure between her legs, and when she stood up and smoothed the panties over her bottom, I was overjoyed that I had asked her to wear them, fitting, as they did tightly and smoothly across her shapely bottom.

My cock reacted to my visual pleasure by standing to attention, and when she turned round, so that I could appreciate the view, not only did he stand to attention, but began to ache for release. She looked absolutely fabulous, and it crossed my mind that if she modelled the undies in the catalogue, Sulis would make a fortune from selling it, never mind selling silk lingerie.

The bra held her proud breasts revealing almost as much as they concealed, and the panties accentuated the concave curve of her waist, and the smooth convex curve from waist to hips and back into her long shapely legs. The white lace decoration on the garments seemed to add to the eroticism of her appearance.

She looked at me and said:

"Well, what do you think so far?"

In a voice hoarse with desire I croaked, "Sally, you look beautiful and desirable beyond any words of mine to describe."

She looked down to my thighs, and saw that I had my hand clamped round my rampant cock.

"Yes, I can see you appreciate me in these," she said, and then glanced at her watch. "Lie down flat on your back, Peter, I can't let you suffer like that, and we've time if I'm quick."

I did as she told me, and she came and knelt on the bed at the side of me, and took my cock into her mouth, all of it, straight in until her nose rested in my pubic hairs. Her tongue swirled round my knob while she began to suck me, then she started to bob her head up and down, all the time maintaining a firm grip on my shaft with her lips. Then, to speed things up, I imagine, she removed her mouth, and putting her fingers round me, she started to rub up and down my cock which was well lubricated by her saliva. To have this adorable woman crouched over me, dressed only in an erotic outfit of black and lacy white, wanking my cock was a wonderful experience, which was added to when her other hand sought between my thighs and started to stroke across my hidden entrance. I knew that I couldn't last long like this, and nor did I want to. My hips, of their own accord started to buck my cock up to her, and I very soon felt the come start to boil in my balls.

"Sally, on Sally, you darling woman, I'm nearly there, wank me as hard as you can,"

Her grip on me tightened, and the speed of her hand up and down my cock increased, and within a few seconds, I shouted:

"I'm coming, my love, I'm coming," and as soon as she heard this, she put her mouth over my knob again and began to suck, while her hand continued rubbing up and down. The come shot up my throbbing shaft, and spurted repeatedly into her waiting mouth. As soon as I started to come, she slackened her grip on me, and just continued to move her hand slowly up and down me.

I felt her tongue licking all over my knob as it jerked to each spurt of come that left me, and she cleaned from me every drop of my seed that emerged. When at last my orgasm started to subside, she lifted her head, looked lasciviously at me, smiled, then made a chewing motion with her mouth, swallowed, and then licked round her lips to gather any drops that might have escaped from her. It was the single most erotic sight that I had ever seen, and I know that if it had not been for my only just having come, my cock would have been rigid in an instant.

I reached forward and pulled her face to mine, and said:

"Dearest, most generous lady, that was wonderful."

"Well you weren't the only one that enjoyed it, you know. I've been longing for an excuse to give you a hard fast wank anyway, particularly when you needed one, as repayment for when you've given me a hard fast licking when I've needed it. Come on, get your self dressed while I finish off dressing. The taxi will be here in a quarter of an hour."

She turned and picked up her black hold-ups, and I was treated to another of the great erotic sights — a beautiful woman pulling on her stockings. Alas, I could no longer rise to the occasion, and started to dress, while Sally sat at the dressing table and brushed her luxuriant chestnut hair.

Lightweight dark suit, blue striped shirt, tie, black socks and black shoes would be suitable I decided, and hoped. I saw Sally remove from my wardrobe a black dress that she must have hung there when she first arrived. She undid the zip at the back of it, and then putting the dress at her feet, stepped into it and pulled it up to her shoulders. She shook her hair out of it, and was reaching behind her to do up the zip when I said:

"No, let me." And I first secured the hook at the top and then zipped her up.

"Thank you," she said, "yet another benefit of being with you — having my dress zipped up.

"And down, and I'm much better at that."

She then put on a pair of medium high-heeled black shoes, and turned to me and asked:

"How do I look?"

"Wonderful, ravishing, perfect, utterly desirable, my idea of what you are — a perfect woman — take your pick, Sally. Every man is going to envy me, and every woman will envy you as they all wish they could look a tenth as good as you do."

"For those kind words, you get a big kiss," she put her arms round me and kissed me, "But only light kissing from now on, once I put my lipstick on. You look rather gorgeous yourself, lovely man, and if the ladies knew how good you are with what they can't see, they'd all be offering you their car keys."

She sat at the dressing table again, and added a light powdering to her face — I don't know why, it looked fine to me — and then applied a red lipstick to her luscious lips, which I would love to have kissed again.

"Now, handbag, wallet with membership card, your front door key in case you lose yours, compact, lipstick, hankie, dildo, plug, and jelly, - no. I don't need those three, do I — I don't need my purse with loose change in it. Can you think of anything else I ought to take, Peter?"

"I don't think you need most of what you're taking. I've got my wallet, so you don't need yours. Same with membership card and door key. You look beautiful without any artificial aid, so ditch the compact and lipstick, and I could put your hankie in my pocket."

"I am not going out without my standard survival kit. I suppose I could leave your door key behind, but nothing else. Are we both ready then?"

"I think so, the taxi should be here in about five minutes, so let's go downstairs and wait for it, before I'm tempted to bend you over the bed, and have my wicked way with you again."

"I'll look forward to that when we get home, and Peter, please, on the way there, much as I enjoy it, no leg stroking or hands under skirt — I don't want to arrive feeling as though I'm going to make a wet patch on every chair I sit in."

"I promise I'll keep my hands to myself on the way there, and while we're there. Can I hold your hand?"

"Oh my love, you sound so plaintive, and make me feel so cruel. Of course you can hold my hand. Anytime, all the time. It gives me a lovely warm feeling when I have my hand in yours. Is that the taxi?"

I pulled back the curtain a little and looked out.

"Yes, let's be off then."

I opened the door of the taxi on the near side for Sally to get in, and I noticed that she gave me a tantalizing glimpse of the gap between the top of her stockings and her panties — I knew it was deliberate when I looked up as her legs swung inside and she smiled at me knowingly. I went to the other side, and got in beside her.

"Beech Hollow Golf Club, please," I said to the driver, and off we went.

I took Sally's right hand in my left, and we held hands all the way to the golf club, and chatted fairly inconsequentially, including among other things, what time we wanted to be at the club by on the following afternoon. The journey passed quite quickly, and when I realised that we were getting near, I took my membership card out of my wallet, ready to show to the security man. As expected the barrier was down, so I wound down the window and showed my card, giving my name at the same time.

"Thank you sir. Have a good evening."

The barrier rose and we drove up to the main entrance, where I paid the taxi driver, and we went in. We looked to the right in Reception, and saw there the photograph of Lydia that she had mentioned. The receptionist, who I didn't recognize, said:

"Good evening, may I help you?"

"No. we're fine thank you. Sally Roman and Peter McKenzie, we're new members, and eating here tonight."

"I do beg your pardon, I didn't recognize you. I'm Mandy."

"Hello, Mandy," Sally said. "No reason why you should recognize us. We only became members on Thursday. We're going to go in the lounge before eating."

"The lounge is through there, Mrs Roman."

"Yes, we know thank you." We went into the lounge, where there were twenty or thirty people. I looked round but couldn't see Lydia — we were early, so I wasn't surprised. We went across to an empty table surrounded by half a dozen chairs, and after Sally had sat down, I asked her what she would like to drink.

"A gin and tonic, please Peter, with ice and lemon."

I went across to the bar and ordered Sally's drink, and a large dry sherry for myself.

"Are you dining with us tonight, sir?"

"Yes. I have booked a table for three for about half past seven."

"Would you like to look at a menu?"

"Yes, please, we haven't dined here before, so we'd like to have the time to have a good look at it."

He gave me two menus and our drinks, and I took them across to where Sally was sitting, and after putting the drinks down, I passed her one of the menus.

"I thought that we might have a look at the menu before Lydia arrives, as I expect she knows it pretty well."

We both had a good look at the menu. It wasn't particularly extensive, but what was there sounded very tasty. It seemed to be designed to cater not only for the 'typical' golf club eater, what a friend of mine always refers to as nursery food for men, but also for the more delicate eater. Having looked through the entire menu, I found that I fancied a fairly high proportion of it, but decided eventually to go with the nursery food for men, and have Brown Windsor soup followed by steak and kidney pie, and steamed syrup pudding and cream to finish with, and God bless my arteries.

"Hello, you two, engrossed in the menu?"

It was Lydia, who I hadn't noticed arriving, so I jumped to my feet, and said:

"Good evening Lydia, I do apologise, I didn't see you arrive. May I get you a drink?"

"Yes please, I'd love a gin and tonic, if I may."

"Certainly. Another, Sally?"

"No thank you, I've barely started this one."

I ordered Lydia's drink, and the barman asked when I would like the waiter to come to take our order, and I said in about five minutes. I returned to the table, and gave Lydia her drink, and then passed her my menu.

"Cheers," she said. "Well, are we celebrating or commiserating?"

"Thanks to you putting us in contact with Barbara Weston," I replied, "We're celebrating. She really was a God-send, and we'll be forever indebted to you, not only for saving us from trekking round estate agents for a couple of days, but also because she found such a super house for us. Just what we wanted, if not more,"

"And how soon can you move in? As soon as you hoped?"

"Even sooner," said Sally, "The owners are happy to move as soon as the legalities can be completed. Peter offered to buy all the contents as well as the house, because the owners are emigrating, and that seemed to do the trick. They originally weren't intending to sell for several months."

"Where is it and what is it like?"

Just then, the waiter came to take our order. The ladies both went for a smoked salmon starter, Sally asked for Beef Stroganoff to follow, whereas Lydia went for the steak and kidney pie, which I had finally settled on, and I asked for the soup to start. I asked the ladies what they would like to drink with it, and they both settled for red wine, so I asked Lydia if there was any she particularly recommended, and followed her recommendation. We were told that it would be ready shortly, and that the waiter would call us.

"It's in a little village about half way between here and the company headquarters, Little Helsby. do you know it?" I asked.

"Yes, but not very well."

"It's a five bedroom house," I said, "With large dining room and lounge, as well as a study and family room, plus kitchen and utility room. It has three, originally four garages — one's been turned into a workshop — with a two bedroom annex above it, which will be ideal for the girls."

"It's got a small swimming pool," added Sally, "In a conservatory, and best of all, it's actually got a proper 150 yard par three hole in the garden. It doesn't compare with the golf facilities here where you live," she laughed, "but I'm over the moon about it. I hope you'll come to dinner and see the house as soon as we're settled in, and make sure you bring your clubs."

"Thank you, I'd love to. It looks as though they're ready for us, shall we go through?"

We went into the dining room, and to my surprise it was almost full. Many of the people there spoke to Lydia as we went to our table, and I noticed that the majority called her Mrs Blackwell, certainly everyone under about sixty did.

When we were seated, I turned to her and said:

"Lydia, I couldn't help noticing that almost everyone other than a few more senior diners calls you Mrs Blackwell, I don't want to appear presumptuous by using your first name if that is not the accepted thing."

"I noticed that too," added Sally, "And if Peter hadn't asked, I would have done."

"Please continue to call me Lydia," she said, "You'll find when you come up here regularly, that the serious golfers all do, it's only those who are younger, and either don't play very often or very seriously who call me Mrs Blackwell, and the juniors as well, of course. When do you think you will be moving then?"

"All being well, I am hoping to get the solicitors to get a move on, so that we can take possession a fortnight from yesterday. I don't see why they can't do that. Sally is going to rent her house fully furnished, which is why I bought all the contents of this one, and the only furniture moving is to swap between the two houses everything Sally wants to bring down, and whatever the girls want to bring to furnish the shed to their liking."

"Shed?" asked Lydia.

"When Peter was telling the girls about our visit to Barbara, he told them that his specification included a shed at the bottom of the garden to accommodate two teenage girls, and, as these things do, the name stuck and the annex is now referred to as the shed. I imagine that it always will be, and we're going to spend as long as we live there explaining to people why it's so called. I told Peter at the time that they'd make him regret his remark."

"Have you told them about here?"

"Oh yes," answered Sally, "and they're both very excited at the idea that they have membership too, even though Lucy's only a beginner, and Angie, Peter's daughter, hasn't even started yet."

"Well when she does start, you won't want to buy her any clubs until she's learned to swing one properly, so that you can then match her up properly. So if you haven't got a spare set of ladies' clubs, Sally, I have, and she's most welcome to borrow them until she gets her own. They're nothing special, but they should do her for her first few lessons, until Frank decides she's ready to have her own."

"Thank you very much," I said, "I'm sure that Angie will be most grateful too. I was going to get her some straight away, but it would obviously be better to wait and get her some that are suited to her."

"Did you play today?"

"No, we were thinking of doing so this afternoon, but when Peter rang, he found that the course was busy, but we intend to play tomorrow afternoon in the roll up."

"Good idea, it's quite a sociable gathering on Sunday afternoons. Greensomes, I think, tomorrow. It'll give you a chance to meet some of the members. People generally turn up in pairs, but there are a few who turn up who don't have a regular partner for mixed golf, or who's partner might be away, and everybody ends up getting a game, one way or another. Afterwards we have tea in the lounge, and I did away with the requirement to change some years ago. I know some like to — particularly some ladies — but when I asked around, I found that there were quite a few members who for whatever reason, wouldn't come if they had to change. As the main idea of the Sunday afternoon roll-up is to get people up here to play together and to meet other members, I scrubbed the need to change. At first, quite a high proportion did change, but very few do now."

"That sounds good to me," said Sally, "Change for dinner, yes, but I've never understood why there is this obsession about changing for tea. Just imagine what the reaction would be if the men were told that they had to change before having a drink after playing."

We chatted amicably over a range of topics during the meal, but I was a bit taken aback when Lydia suddenly said:

"I spoke to Margaret on Friday morning before they left, and she says you have a wonderful taste in lingerie, Peter, and when I asked her what she meant, she said I should ask you or Sally, so I'm asking."

I was not quite sure what to say, but Sally saw me hesitate, and helped me out.

"When we were changing after playing on Thursday, Margaret passed comment on some lovely silk undies I put on, and I told her that they were waiting for me at Peter's house when I got there, and that he'd bought me those, and some others. She said that she wished Mike bought her such lovely things, and not just new golf shirts or sweaters."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.