Roman Record - Cover

Roman Record

Copyright© 2005 by scriptusest

Chapter 27

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27 - What happens when Daddy meets 16 year old daughter after not seeing her for three years? He is aided in meeting her by the mother of the daughter's best friend. The friend and her mother both show their affection - and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

"Shall we have another drink, and look at the photographs first?" I asked.

"We can if you wish, but I don't want a drink just now, and we can look at the photos tomorrow."

"I didn't think so, you horny lady," I said, "I think that I'd better take off your trousers before your wet patch gets any bigger."

She looked down at her crutch, blushed, and said, "That's your fault for talking about tying me up. It made me feel ever so horny straight away."

I moved across to her. I undid the buttons at the waist band of her trousers, and then knelt so that I was able to pull them down. I was delighted to see that her French knickers appeared to be soaking wet, and the delicate aroma that arose from the area of her pussy was divine.

"I think that I'm going to ask you to leave these behind when you go," I said. "They're filled with your delicious scent, and I shall enjoy inhaling it during the week, particularly if you phone fuck me again. Let me go and get a plastic freezer bag to put them in, to retain their aroma."

"For God's sake hurry, Peter, I need you now."

I did hurry, and when I got back, she'd already removed her knickers, and I could see her pussy was almost fully open. As well as the plastic bag, I'd also brought a towel with me, which I spread on a chair, and said:

"You're in no fit state to be tied up at the moment, I want my tongue in you first. You look as though you are desperate to come."

"I am, Peter, oh I am."

She sat on the towel with her bottom on the edge of the chair, and her legs over the arms, as she had done on Friday morning, just after sucking me while I was on the phone to Lucy. I sank to my knees, knowing that all she wanted was to have my tongue in her pussy, and began to lick in long strokes from the lower edge of her opening up to her clitoris.

"Peter, please, please don't tease, not now, not yet, suck me and lick me as hard and as fast as you can. My cunt's burning with desire for your tongue or your cock, but please, please bring me off now."

I started to lick her in earnest, and almost immediately her breath became ragged, as she was fighting for breath. While I licked, and then sucked at her, my hands went to my trouser belt, and undid it, then my zip, and finally pushed down my trousers and pants, to liberate my rampant cock.

I'd been excited by the idea of tying up this wonderful woman, but had managed not to let my erection get too hard, but having my tongue in her had hardened me completely. I took her clitoris between my lips, and sucked it into my mouth, nibbling on it with my lips, and strumming my tongue rapidly across its exposed head, Her hips bucked up to me, pressing her pussy even more firmly against my mouth.

"Yes, Peter, suck my clit, oh yes, I'm coming, I'm coming."

And at that point I stood, and with no hesitation thrust my cock deep into her open cunt, just as she reached her climax. It was the most wonderful feeling to drive into her cunt at the moment she was coming. The velvet liquidity of her vagina surrounded my cock, and her throbbing walls squeezed it and released it, only to squeeze it again. I made no movement, other than to ensure that I remained as deeply in her as possible, and that I maintained a pressure against her clitoris. She continued to shake and throb around my cock, sending the most exquisite feelings through me, but I knew that I was in no danger of coming myself, as long as I didn't start to fuck her, much as I wanted to.

"Oh Peter," she said, when her crisis eventually passed, "that was wonderful. I loved it when you thrust your hard cock deep into me just as I was coming, it seemed to set off a whole new orgasm."

"Believe me, my love, the pleasure was not at all one-sided. I just adore it when I feel you coming around me. I think that now we have satisfied your immediate needs, you'll enjoy being tied more, won't you?"

"I'm sure I will. You must have realised that the idea had turned me on so far, that I would have found it uncomfortable if I'd had to wait to come. I think it's much better this way, but we'll find out, won't we? Would you mind if I had a cup of coffee after all? I must seem ever so selfish, I know you haven't come yet, and you've just given me a glorious climax."

"By all means let's have a coffee, it will help me to relax a bit before we begin the main course of the afternoon. I'll go and make it."

I went into the kitchen, and put the kettle on, and while it was boiling, I looked at the ice spheres that I had moved from the freezer to the fridge earlier that day. They hardly appeared to have melted at all, and when I touched them, they were still extremely cold, colder than I wanted them to be. I wanted them to be only just frozen, not ten or twenty degrees below freezing, as they were when I took them from the freezer.

I part filled a bowl with cold water, and tipped all the spheres into it, and then put the bowl into a cupboard, so that Sally wouldn't see it if she came into the kitchen. By this time the kettle had boiled, so I made the coffee and took the two mugs back into the lounge. There I found that Sally had sealed her knickers into the plastic freezer bag, to contain their wonderful aroma for me, and was sitting in the chair, looking very relaxed.

"I wish that I had bought a digital camera, after all," I said.

"Why do you suddenly say that?" Sally asked.

"Because if I had one, I could take the sort of photographs of you that I'd like to take, the ones that if I took them with my camera, I couldn't possibly have developed."

"Peter, in two or three weeks time, you'll have no need of photos of me, but if you do want to take them, then by all means get a digital camera. As far as I am concerned, you can take any pictures of me that you want to, just as long as they aren't on your computer where the girls might see them if they use it."

"I would never run the risk of anyone else being able to see them. I might have to use the computer to get them off the camera, but they would immediately be transferred to a disc which I'd keep locked away. But it's really irrelevant. As you say, in two weeks or so, I'll be with you all the time, so why should I want pictures when I can see, feel, taste, smell, touch, and hear the reality."

"Fine, but I'll happily pose for you anytime, anywhere, anyhow, my love. I hope you know that. I feel that nothing that we do between us is wrong, and that includes taking the most pornographic photos you can imagine. Talking of photos, though, I thought we might look at those you took of the house either later this afternoon, if there's time, or tomorrow morning, and while we do, I can be making a list of what I want to bring down to replace the furniture that we're buying with the house."

"Good idea, but that reminds me, I've left my camera in the car. I'll just go and get it if you don't mind, and when I come in I'll phone and book a taxi for tonight."

"Good idea, order it for seven, do you think? That gives us a bit of leeway. I'll go and have a shower while you're doing that."

I fetched in the camera, and then phoned a taxi company, booking for seven. Not wanting to start something that might delay what I had been looking forward to, I waited downstairs until I heard the shower go off, and then I went up and had a quick shower while Sally dried herself. When I got out, she had gone, presumably into the bedroom, and when I was dry, I found that she had removed the duvet from the bed, and was lying on it, on her back. At the foot of the bed was a pile of stockings, and near them were the three butt plugs Sally told me she'd brought, and a tube of lubricating jelly.

"I put those out in case you wanted to use them," she said, pointing at the plugs, "Whether you do or not is up to you, of course. Those are all old stockings with ladders, so use them how you will. From now on, Peter, I am entirely at your disposal. Do with me or to me whatever you will."

I hope that I didn't show it, but I felt very nervous at this point. What would she expect of me? Would I disappoint her with my lack of imagination? Other than tying her to the bed, what was supposed to happen? I'd been looking forward to this, but now I'd reached the point of putting my ideas into practice I almost regretted having suggested it. Perhaps I ought to have let her tie me up first. 'Stop worrying, Peter, and get on with it, ' I told myself.

I picked up one of the stockings, and tied one end round the left bottom leg of the bed, and then told Sally to move down the bed a bit so that I could reach her ankle. She did so, and I tied the free end of the stocking around it. Then I did the same thing with the other leg of the bed, and her other ankle, her legs were spread apart by this, and I noticed that in spite of her just having showered, her pussy lips were open, and pearls of her juices glistened on them.

In moving down the bed, so that I could secure her ankles, her head had come off the pillow, so I told her to lift her head up, and slid a pillow underneath it. Then I told her to lift her hips, and when she did, I slid another pillow underneath them, so that her pussy was more exposed. I wouldn't be able to reach her bottom with her like this, but I already knew how I would deal with this problem.

I tied a third stocking to the left hand side of the top of the bed, and when I took hold of her right wrist, I was pleased that the stocking would reach it, and I tied it so that her arm was outstretched but not, I hoped, uncomfortably so. Then I did the same thing with her left wrist.

I had been so concentrated on what I was doing, that I had hardly any discernible erection, but when I now stood back and looked at this beautiful woman, spread-eagled and helpless my cock immediately began to harden and lift away from my thighs. I gazed in admiration and anticipation at her.

I gazed at her gently heaving breasts, surmounted by erect nipples, at her superb legs held wide apart revealing the entrance to heaven between them, and as I looked, her pussy lips opened further, red, aroused, and covered with her delicious juices. Then I looked up to her face, to her tongue which was licking her lips, as she too was aroused by anticipation of what was to come. And finally, I looked into her eyes, which smiled back at me, secure in the knowledge of however helpless she might be, she was still totally safe.

I took the tube of jelly she had put out, and placed it just below her armpit, so that it would be where I wanted it later. Then, I leaned forward over her, and with only the tip of my tongue, caressed the very tip of each nipple, and then still using only my tongue, I traced a path around the base of each of her breasts, before returning to her nipples, but first, I stroked my tongue over the darker area of her areolae that surrounded them,

Then I took each nipple in turn into my mouth, and for a few seconds sucked each one, and accompanied the sucking by flicking my tongue across it. Even this relatively small amount of stimulation caused her to catch her breath, and when I took my head away from her breasts, and stood up, she gave a small sigh of regret.

I then went and stood at the bottom of the bed, and climbing on it, I knelt between her out stretched legs. Presumably thinking that her pussy was next on the agenda, her hips raised slightly, as if to offer it to me more readily, but I had decided that this afternoon, if nothing else, I was going to take my time.

I put my hands to her legs, just above where they were tied, and with short strokes of my fingers, began to caress them, gradually moving the centre of my attentions upwards, always stroking along the upper surfaces of her legs, so that when I reached the level of her pussy, my hands neared it, but didn't touch it.

I stroked back downwards in a similar fashion, and then began to stroke upwards, but this time on the inner side of her legs, and when my fingers started to stroke the more sensitive area of her inner thighs, I became aware of her breathing becoming much heavier. The sensations I was receiving as I stroked inside her thighs was delightful.

Her legs seemed as soft and as smooth as silk, and with a warmth that urged me to replace my fingers with my lips, which I did, and licked from her knee upwards towards her pussy, first on the right side, and then on the left, but still making sure that nothing came in contact with her pussy, although I licked as near to it as I dared. If stroking her here was enjoyable, licking her was heavenly.

Not only was I better able to appreciate the silken texture of her skin, but also taste the slight saltiness of her, and the scent of her aroused pussy assailed my nostrils. I put my face close to her pussy, and breathed in deeply through my nose to fill it with the aroma that was exuding from her.

I could only just restrain myself from plunging my tongue into her, to lap and lick the juices that flowed so readily. I noticed that there was already a small wet patch on the bed between her thighs where the juice had run downwards.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.