Roman Record - Cover

Roman Record

Copyright© 2005 by scriptusest

Chapter 26

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26 - What happens when Daddy meets 16 year old daughter after not seeing her for three years? He is aided in meeting her by the mother of the daughter's best friend. The friend and her mother both show their affection - and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

When I looked at the alarm clock the following morning, it was half past six, and I lay there a while, reflecting on the events of the previous day, contemplating the day ahead, but most of all, just enjoying lying there with Sally next to me.

It will only be three weeks, I thought, and then I will be able to wake up next to her every day. I didn't want to wish my life away, but I wouldn't mind if the next three weeks — other than the times I would be spending with her - went by pretty quickly. After lying there in quiet, contented, contemplation, I carefully eased myself out of bed, turned off the alarm clock, and after brushing my teeth, I went downstairs, and made myself a cup of tea.

I'd finished my tea, and was continuing what I had been doing while I had been drinking it, that is to say considering the next three weeks, and the various things that needed to be accomplished in that time, when at just after seven, I heard Sally call:

"Peter, can I have a cup of tea if it's convenient?"

"I'll be up with it in a minute," I replied, and went into the kitchen to refill the kettle, and when it had boiled, I made her tea, and another for myself. I took hers up to her, and said:

"Here's your tea, my love, but you don't need to get up yet, if you want to lie in a little longer. I'll wait for you downstairs." I kissed her, and went down to my second cup.

I'd just finished it, when I heard Sally go into the bathroom, and two or three minutes later, I heard her coming down the stairs. She came into the lounge, and she was again wearing the dark blue silk kimono which I thought suited her so well.

"Good morning again, fairest lady," I said, "I was just thinking how pleased I am that I bought that robe for you. Its colour seems to suit you so well, and it suits me because I can see such a lovely pair of legs below it, and such a gorgeous expanse of thigh when you walk."

"I like it too. It feels so smooth and luxurious against my skin. I like these too, do you?" she asked, opening her robe and holding the sides apart, showing me that she was again wearing the turquoise blue silk undies, but this time, the camisole and French knickers.

"Oh, yes," I replied, for she looked delicious in them.

"When I put them on, they felt so good, Peter, and the looseness of these lovely knickers gave me the naughtiest thought."

"What was that?" I asked.

"Well, I feel so good in them, I wondered whether you would be able to slide your cock inside me while I was still wearing them, there's quite a bit of room in the legs. Look." She pulled the leg of the knickers to one side, showing me her pussy, which to my delight I saw was already slightly open and aroused.

"There's only one way to find out," I said, standing up, and opening the front of my dressing gown to show her the erection that had already developed, "and that is to try. Shall we go back upstairs again?"

"Yes please," she said, and turned to the door, and I was right behind her, putting my arms around her, to hold her breasts as I kissed her neck.

We almost ran up the stairs, and my hands never left her, although they did slide down to her waist going up the stairs. As soon as we were in the bedroom, she turned round towards me, and pushed my dressing gown off my shoulders, as I did the same thing to her robe. Then she flung her arms around my neck, and pulled me towards her.

Our mouths met in mutual eagerness, and our tongues were soon exploring each other's mouths. I gently pushed her backwards until she felt the bed against the back of her legs, and then she allowed me to lower her onto it, so that her bottom was just on the bed. I reached forward and managed to get hold of a pillow, which I put where her head would go, and she lay back, while I fell to my knees between her spread legs.

Having seen that her pussy was already aroused when we were downstairs, I put my face to her panties, pulled one leg of them aside, and immediately thrust my tongue into her juicy opening, and began to lap her juices from her. I started licking at the lowest part of her pussy, gradually moving upwards, and by the time I reached her clitoris, she was already panting quite heavily. When I reached her clit, and began to strum it with my tongue, her panting took on an almost desperate sound, as she gasped for breath, and I was about to begin to lick and suck it more firmly, when she cried out:

"No, Peter, I want your cock in me, deep in me, now, please."

I stood, and with one hand holding the edge of her knickers to one side, with the other I held my cock and slid it up and down her gloriously juicy pussy two or three times, and then positioning my knob at her entrance, I leaned forward, and as my cock slid into her, so our mouths met to resume our passionate kissing begun a few minutes ago.

Now that I was inside her, I had no further need to hold the leg of her knickers aside, so I was able to use my hand to slide underneath her camisole, and stroke, and then squeeze her breasts.

I began to slide in and out of her pussy, and she immediately responded by putting her legs up and around me, digging her heels into my bottom as if to pull me further into her, which indeed I was able to, as her raising her legs also put her vagina at a better angle for deeper penetration. I took advantage of this, and plunged my cock as deeply into her voracious cunt as I could, then withdrawing almost all the way out, before thrusting deep into her again. Her pussy walls were gripping me tightly as I slid in and out of her, and she pulled her mouth away from mine, and sucked in a deep breath of air, and then cried to me:

"Yes, Peter, that's so good. Don't hold back at all, my love. Give it to me hard and fast. I need a fast furious fuck, and I want to feel your come shooting deep, deep into my hungry cunt."

With that, she pushed her hips up hard to meet each of my strokes into her, and before very long, I felt a quivering and trembling around my pistonning cock as she rapidly approached her crisis. I increased the rapidity with which I fucked in and out of her, and squeezed her breast as I milked it, And soon I knew that I was going to orgasm at any moment.

My cock was hammering in and out of her, her hips were slamming up to meet each of my thrusts into her depths, and both of us were desperately gasping for breath. Our fucking was now accompanied by our mutual grunts at the deepest part of each stroke, and by Sally's continuous moans of pleasure. Too soon, I felt the come start to boil up in my balls, and shoot along my cock.

I gave one last desperate lunge into her, and the come shot out of my jerking cock to splatter over her walls. This seemed to trigger her orgasm, for immediately, her cunt clamped around my cock, and I felt her whole inside pulsing and shaking, while I continued to shoot into her.

"Oh yes, Yes, YES Peter, Oooooooohhhhhh, yes," she sighed as the orgasm swept over her.

I took my hand from her breast, and slid both arms under her, so that I could hold her tightly against me, until her crisis was past.

"Sally, my dearest Sally," I whispered softly, "You are ever a pleasure and a delight to me."

She relaxed her grip on my cock, opened her eyes, looked up at me, smiled and said:

"And you are ever a delight and a pleasure to me, Peter. That was wonderful, just what I wanted and all I hoped it would be — as it is every time you make love with me. I hope you didn't mind my rushing you, but I had a real need to have you in me hard and fast, just then."

"Of course I don't mind, why on earth should I? Please, Sally, never hesitate to ask for, or tell me, how and what you would like. I'm sure I've told you that before."

"You have, my love, but I still feel selfish when I do it. Will you promise me something then?"

"Yes, if I can."

"If I ask for something you don't want, either ever, or at that time, will you say so, and also, will you tell me how and what you want, just as you say I should?"

"With the greatest of pleasure I'll tell you both of those things, I promise."

"Good, I'll feel much easier asking you, if I know you'll say if you want otherwise. Now, I would like to wear these lovely knickers for the rest of the day, or at least until we change for dinner, do you think you can hold them aside when you pull out of me, and then I'll push them down, so that our juices don't get on them."

"I'll try," I said.

I reached down, and pulled the edge of her knickers aside, and then withdrew from her, and immediately, Sally lifted her legs off the bed, and pushed the knickers towards her ankles. And then kicked them off. When she then lowered her legs, I at once put my mouth to her pussy, and licked into my mouth the heady mixture that was oozing from her, and to my delight, she flexed her interior muscles, so that all the contents of her pussy were expelled into my waiting mouth.

"Don't swallow, Peter, come and kiss me."

I did, and our tongues stirred the mixture of come and love juices in our mouths, and then we each swallowed our share.

"I think you're greedy," I said. "Last night, you had all that came out of your pussy, and you licked it all off me as well."

"I know," she said, and put her mouth to my cock, and licked off it every trace of our loving, "but last night, you were in the doghouse for being unobservant."

"Yes, so I was. I'd forgotten."

"We've quite a bit to do this morning," Sally said, "Shall I go and shower while you have breakfast, and then you can shower. Or do you want to go first?"

"No, you go first, and I'll leave the things for breakfast out for you."

"Fine, I'll see you in a few minutes then."

In due course, Sally appeared dressed for the golf course, in a pale green shirt, and fawn trousers, and after I'd showered and shaved, I put on a white golf shirt, and a pair of light blue golf trousers. When I got downstairs, Sally was on the phone to the girls, and I heard her saying:

"We're going to look at the house after that. Is there anything particular you would like us to note for you?... Well we're going to take a camera so we'll take pictures of it... Yes, we'll measure how big the rooms are in the shed. Anything else?... No, well this afternoon all being well we're playing golf, and then having dinner at the golf club... No, we're coming back here to change... Yes, if there's time, we'll call you before we go out. Everything all right at your end?... Good. Have a good day, then, bye for now. Peter sends his love... Bye."

"All OK?" I asked.

"Yes, and they send you their love. They want to know what's in the shed, and how big the rooms are so that they can start planning. It looks as though the name 'shed' for the annex is going to stick, doesn't it?"

"I'm afraid it does, and I have no doubt that every visitor will be regaled with why it is so called. I think that next on the agenda is to write the note to Mrs Shelby, and then phone the club. Do you want to do either?"

"I'll ring the club, you write the note to Mrs Shelby, Peter."

I got out a writing pad, and just wrote a quick note to her, confirming that the owners had agreed to sell for one point four million, plus fifty thousand for all the contents, and that the completion date had been brought forward by a week. I finished by saying that I would phone her on Monday morning. I put the note into an envelope, and addressed it to her, adding 'Urgent'.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.