Roman Record - Cover

Roman Record

Copyright© 2005 by scriptusest

Chapter 21

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - What happens when Daddy meets 16 year old daughter after not seeing her for three years? He is aided in meeting her by the mother of the daughter's best friend. The friend and her mother both show their affection - and more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

I woke up the following morning at about half past seven. And for a few minutes just lay there, utterly contented to have my love sleeping next to me. Sally seemed still sound asleep, so I carefully got out of bed without disturbing her, slipped on a dressing gown, and went downstairs to make myself a drink of tea. Once I'd made the tea, I sat next to the telephone ready for when Lucy phoned, hoping that I could pick it up before it woke Sally.

I hadn't been sitting there very long when the phone rang, and I picked it up immediately.

"Hello," I said.

"Hello, Peter, it's Lucy."

"I guessed that it might be you. Your Mum's still asleep, and I told her last night that I'd answer the phone rather than wake her up. I hope you don't mind."

"Of course I don't. How did your game of golf go yesterday. Mum didn't get round to telling me. Just a minute," and then I heard her shout, "Angie, pick the extension up, it's Peter," and I heard the extension lifted and then:

"Hello, Daddy, everything all right?"

"Yes, fine thanks. I just told Lucy that her Mum's still asleep. so I'm answering the phone to avoid waking her."

Just as I said this, Sally walked into the room wearing the blue silk kimono I'd bought her, showing off her beautiful legs below its hem. She raised a finger to her lips, so I gathered she wanted me to go on talking to the girls.

"I was about to tell Lucy how the golf went yesterday, Angie. Sally played very well, and beat Margaret and Lydia, her mother. Margaret is the wife of my Managing Director, and Lydia is the president of the golf club, so I expect you'll meet both of them when you come down here."

While I was saying this, Sally came across and pulled my legs apart so that she could kneel on the floor between them. Then she reached forward to undo the cord round my dressing gown, and pulling it back, she reached for my cock, which immediately responded by starting to rise. There is an old saying 'when rape is inevitable, lie back and enjoy it' so I shuffled my bottom forward in the chair, and leaned back giving Sally better access to me. She responded to this by taking my semi-stiff cock into her mouth, where it stiffened completely.

"How did you get on?" asked Lucy.

I gave a little gasp as Sally began to suck and lick me, but managed to reply to Lucy:

"Well, I didn't start off very well, I lost two of the first three holes, but then I pulled," I gasped again, "myself together, and managed to halve the first nine, and then won the second," gasp, "Nine, so I won over all."

"Is everything all right, Daddy? You sound a bit funny."

"Of course everything's all right," I gasped again, and Sally lifted her head from me and whispered, "Tell them what's happening, they'd love to know."

"Well, actually, since I started talking to you, your Mum has come downstairs. The phone must have woken her after all, and at the moment... oh yes!..." I gasped, "... she's kneeling between my legs, sucking my cock."

"Lucky Mum," said Lucy.

"I wish I was there to help her," said Angie.

"Let us listen to you coming, Peter," said Lucy.

"It's time you went to school," I replied, and gasped again, the feeling of this adorable woman sucking me was intensified by talking to her daughter and mine while she was doing so, particularly when they knew what was happening. Suddenly I felt the come welling up in my balls, and knew there was nothing I could do to stop my imminent orgasm, and was equally unable, or unwilling to keep quiet.

"Oh yes, Sally, suck me, suck my cock, I'm coming, I'm coming, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh."

I felt the boiling come shoot out of my cock into her mouth as she continued to suck me until all the come had left me. I collapsed back into the armchair, and watched as Sally swallowed, licked her lips and swallowed again, before reaching for the phone, and taking it from my helpless hand.

"I'm sorry I couldn't talk to you before," she said, "but I had my mouth full." I could hear peals of laughter down the phone. "You two get off to school, we're going to see someone this morning who, all being well, will be able to help us find the house we're looking for. I'll ring you tonight and let you know how we get on. Off you go. Don't be late, and take care. Bye."

"Mmmm, that was lovely Peter, just what I like first thing in the morning, but not necessarily with an audience."

"Why did you want me to tell them what you were doing?"

"It just seemed like a good idea, I wanted them to share the moment with me, with us. Do you mind?"

"No, not at all."

"Don't think, though that I would want an audience in person. As I told you before, I'm not into three or foursomes, just one to ones, but just then, well, I don't know, I just wanted them to know, that's all. What did the girls say, anyway?"

"Lucy said 'Lucky Mum', and Angie said 'I wish I was there to help'."

"What makes her think I need any help? Does she think I can't manage on my own? Cheek." Then she laughed, and I laughed with her.

"Perhaps she'd also like to help me," I suggested.

"Doing what?"

"Eating you, because it is my impression that you are the next item on the menu."

"What makes you think that?" Sally asked with a smile.

"Well, when you stood up, your robe opened briefly, and I couldn't help noticing that your pussy looked ready to be licked, although off-hand, I cannot remember when it didn't. What I should have said, was that your pussy was looking excited, and it would be thoughtless and cruel not to take care of it, what do you think?"

"I think that you are, as usual when it comes to the subject of licking my pussy, completely right. Where would you like me to be when you are so kind as to lick it for me?"

"Why don't I get up, and you sit here in this chair, and put your legs up over its arms? No, better in the other one. This is the chair I usually sit in during the evening, and if you sit in that one opposite, when I am alone here, I can, in my mind's eye, look up and see you there."

"I'll take this off first," she said, removing the robe, "I don't want to get any marks on it unnecessarily, and if you can wait a minute, I'll get a towel from the kitchen to protect the chair."

"My beautiful love, any time you want to stand, or sit, in the nude when I am present, you don't need a reason."

She spread the towel over the chair seat opposite to me, and then sat on it, with her bottom well to the front of the seat, putting her legs up on the arms of the chair. I was so enchanted by the view this presented, that it was several seconds before I could move. But her pussy, already open and glistening with the sparkling pearls of her love dew beckoned, and that was a call I could not, nor ever wanted to, resist. I rose from my chair, and fell to my knees between her legs.

Before answering the call of her pussy, I first needed to pay tribute to her glorious breasts, and I leaned my head towards them, first just flicking the tips of her nipples, and then I licked from the base to the nipple of each in turn, before I opened my mouth wide, and placing it over one of her breasts, I sucked hard on it as I gradually lifted my mouth towards the nipple, but maintaining the suction all the time, sucking particularly hard when I reached her erect nipple. I did this four or five times on one side, and then repeated the process with her other breast.

"Oh, yes, Peter, suckle my breasts."

I repeated my sucking on each breast in turn, but then it was time to lower my head to her pussy. I didn't move it there directly, but keeping my mouth in contact with her skin, I licked and kissed all the way down until I reached the scented delight between her legs. Her pussy was bedewed with her juices when she first sat in the chair, but now it was positively oozing with her liquid delight, and it was with enormous pleasure that I began to lap the nectar from her.

Her position in the chair with her legs over its arms exposed the whole length of her pussy to my tongue, and I licked up from its lowest point, and when I reached the entrance to her vagina, I pushed my tongue as far into her as I was able to, and for about half a minute or so, I gently tongue-fucked her.

Sally was making small soft moans of pleasure at the actions of my tongue, but I knew that these small moans would soon increase in volume and frequency when I reached my next, and last point of attention, her clitoris. I licked upwards until I reached her clit, and very gently at first, hardly touching it, I began to trace round it with my tongue, gradually moving inwards until all of my licking was concentrated on her clitoris, and the area immediately around it. My tongue flicked from left to right, and up and down across her, and then I pushed my lips into her on either side of her clit, and sucked it into my mouth, all the time continuing to strum across it with my tongue.

"Yes, yes, lick it, suck it, Peter, don't stop, lick it harder, harder."

She was now gasping loudly and almost continuously, and when I now slid first one, and then two fingers inside her, she let out a cry, a moan of delight.

"Ooooohhhhh, yes, that's it, fuck me with your fingers, lick me, suck me, fuck me, yes, yes, oooooohhhh yes."

I placed my freehand on her lower belly, and pressed gently against her, and then maintaining the pressure I pulled upwards, producing tension on her clitoris, exposing it even further to my mouth and tongue. I fucked my fingers in and out of her pussy, relishing the feel of her liquid interior, and the softness of the flesh inside her. The hand pressing against her could feel the repetitive tightening and relaxing of her muscles as she approached her climax. It was so wonderful for me to feel this gorgeous, adorable woman reacting with such pleasure to my ministrations.

Her hands now came down to cradle my head, pulling it into her, and I increased both the speed and the pressure of my tongue on her clitoris, as I also moved my fingers in and out of her with greater urgency. Her vagina was now gripping my fingers more firmly, and it took greater effort to pull them outwards each time.

"Now, Peter, now, harder, fuck my cunt, fuck me, fuck, fuck, yes, yes."

I knew she was now very close, and so I licked and sucked her even harder and my tongue was now pressed firmly against her clit, and moving as quickly as I could, while my fingers I withdrew and then thrust back into her as hard and as far as I could.

"Peter, Peter, my cunt's on fire, I'm coming, fuck my cunt, fuck me, oh God, yes, yes, YES," and with that desperate cry she shuddered and quivered into her climax, her hands holding tightly to my head, and her vagina clamping round my fingers.

At the same time, her legs lifted from the arms of the chair, and squeezed against my head. She remained in this state of total tension for nearly half a minute, as far as I could tell, and then, in an instant relaxed completely.

I softly blew a stream of cooling air across her pussy, and then slowly withdrew my fingers from her now unclenched, but even more liquid pussy. I immediately raised them to my mouth, and joyfully licked all her juices from them. When I looked up, I saw that Sally was smiling at me as I licked my fingers.

"I'd have thought you'd had enough of my juices by now, without needing to lick your fingers."

"I can never have enough of you, my sweet lady, and am quite willing and happy to start all over again as soon as you want me to."

"You do tempt me, and spoil me, Peter. I sometimes think that you would spend the whole day with your mouth on my pussy if I asked you to."

"You think correctly then. I don't think you realise the enormous pleasure it gives me to pleasure you. To taste your sweet liquidity is wonderful, but when you come, the feeling it gives me is divine. I love it when you suck me, but I adore it when I lick and suck you. You have such a gloriously responsive pussy, and it is a privilege to be able to enjoy you."

"Stop, you'll make me start blushing with embarrassment. But I must say how much I love it when you give me so much exquisite pleasure. You have the ability to push all of my buttons at once, and I adore it when you do. Even so, my love, much as I enjoy you using your mouth and fingers, the best is certainly when you have your hard cock deep inside me."

"If that is what you wanted, you shouldn't have taken advantage of me when I was on the telephone. Anyway, to change the subject, would you like a drink? I don't think you've had one yet, have you? I didn't make you one when I made mine, because I thought you were still asleep."

"I was asleep. It wasn't until the phone rang that I woke up. I think that if Lucy hadn't phoned, I'd still be asleep."

"In that case, I owe a debt to Lucy. Would you like tea or coffee, or do you want to eat first?"

"I'd love a cup of tea, Peter, can I make it?"

"No, I'll do it, you just sit down and gather your strength for whatever faces us today."

I went and made a cup of tea for each of us, and when I returned to the lounge, Sally had put her robe back on, and was sitting in the same chair as she had occupied before. I gave her tea to her, and then put my dressing gown back on.

"Have you got a pen and paper handy, Peter?" she asked. "I think it would be a good idea if we had a written list of what we are looking for in a house before we see this Barbara. By the way, where are we seeing her?"

"I can't remember. Lydia gave me Barbara's card, but I don't think I looked at it. I just put it in my wallet. Let me look."

The suit that I'd worn the previous evening was still over the back of the third armchair, so I went across and looked in my wallet for the card Lydia had given me, and was relieved to find it.

"Here we are. Barbara Weston, Personal Home Finding. Her office is in Farnham. That should only take us ten or fifteen minutes, shouldn't it?"

"It should, but unless things have changed for the better since I moved away, there's a great potential for getting badly held up by traffic round here. I'd rather leave at ten, we can always have a coffee, or look round the shops if we're very early."

"You're right about the traffic, but it should be OK by then. Still, we might as well leave in good time, so we'll aim for ten."

While we drank our tea, we compiled the list of criteria for the house we sought, both essential items, and also features we would like to have, but could do without in an otherwise suitable house.

"Another cup of tea, or breakfast?" I asked, "You only have cereals for breakfast don't you? I have got some bread if you want toast as well or instead though."

"Breakfast I think, and cereals will be fine. I'll have a cup of coffee afterwards, if I may."

We had a dish of cereals each at my dining table in the kitchen and then returned to the lounge with our coffee, to go over our list, and see if we had omitted anything."

"We haven't mentioned the garden, Peter. What sort of garden do you like? Large, small. High maintenance or low, or what? I don't even know if you have the slightest interest in gardens."

"I enjoy designing and creating them, but I lose all interest at the maintenance stage, so unless you want to mow lawns and weed and so on, I suggest that we have a gardener in for a day or two each week, depending on how big a garden we end up with. I would like to have some space though, what about you?"

"I'd like enough space so that we could sit outside in comfort — say up to a dozen people or so, but beyond that, I'm not too bothered really. I'm not a gardener, although I like to see a nice garden, and I have no interest in doing anything to make it look good. I suppose the one thing I have always envied, was the garden of a friend some years ago who had a practice putting green in her garden."

"I don't know. Last night you wanted to live on a golf course, now you want one in your garden."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.